New start (Niall Horan Fanfic...

By Sashbash16

Sasha didn't have an easy start in life, to not say horrible. So, it is a great opportunity to forget her pas... More

New start (Niall Horan Fanfiction)
Chapter 1: The pink lace bra
Chapter 2: Scary movies
Chapter 3: Waking up
Chapter 4: The photoshoot
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 7: Nightmares
Chapter 8: Condom
Chapter 9: Leaving love
Chapter 10: Interview
Chapter 11: Flash
The Letter
Chapter 13: Surprise
Chapter 14: Embarrassing
Chapter 15: Merry Christmas
Chapter 16: Going Back
Chapter 17: Pain
Chapter 18: Memory
Chapter 19: Visting home
Chapter 21: Roma
Chapter 22: A Little Thing
Chapter 23: Baby bump
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Catfight

5.4K 99 2
By Sashbash16

The movie was absolutely amazing. I think the whole audience started crying when Rue died. At that moment, I tore my eyes off the screen and looked at Niall, he smiled and squeezed my hand. He continued drawing shapes on my palm during the rest of the movie. I hated this, just being friends, I wanted so much more. I wanted him to hold me in his arms and make me forget the past. I wanted him so bad, it hurt. I loved him and that sucked. Because he was Niall freaking Horan and could have any girl in the palm of his hand, while I am just his neighbour, he just met, that he finds friendly. 

When the movie ended, the whole audience gave a round of applause, the actors all stood up, curtsied jokingly and started making a few speeches and mentions of inside jokes during the filming. It was Jennifer Lawrence's turn, as she was commenting on how her dress was revealing, I scanned the co-actors, until my heart literally stopped beating. Josh Hutcherson had winked at me. At ME. Now, even though I loved Niall, no doubt about that fact, but seeing your charms have a certain affect on a hot, sexual and devastatingly handseome heart-throb, you are bound to feel flustered. I could have winked back, or shot my award-winning smile, however I automatically blushed a nice crimson and looked down at my feet. Very flirtatious. 

After the speeches finished, we were all brought into a massive ballroom, decorated with the scenery of the Hunger Games' Arena's woods, with a massive dancefloor and bar. "Alright guys, please don't get into trouble okay? Paul isn't here, so it doesn't mean everything should go out of control okay? Don't get too wasted, please." Liam shot us all a warning glance. Louis and Harry rushed to the bar as we went to a small lounge on the sides. They came back with dozens of shots and beers. We played beer pong and other drinking games with a scrunched up napkin.

"ONE TWO THREE GO!" We all downed the sixth shot, all scrunching our faces as the alcohol burned our throats, "I'll go get the beers boys!" I hopped out of the booth and shaked my body to the bar, this was going to be a great night I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------NIALL'S POV

I stared at her body as she shaked her hips while walking to the bar, "NIALLER!" I shook my head and looked back at Louis screaming my name, "God, stop staring, I was asking WHEN you were going to seduce her? eh?" I shook my head again, I was drunk. "Would love to. But she's just different, when she's with me, I..." "You get hard?" Louis frowned, I laughed, "No Lou, I'm just weak? I don't know, I just love her I guess, I can only hope she feels the same." He burst out laughing, "Fucking Leprechaun, you're in LOVE!" "No shit Sherlock" added Zayn. I rolled my eyes and searched for Sasha, but I couldn't see her anymore, what the hell?

-----------------------------------------------------------SASHA'S POV

"Six beers please!" I shouted to the barmaid, leaning over the counter. She nodded and started pouring the glasses. I was starting to get dizzy so I held firmly onto the bar, to not topple off my new shoes. "Can I buy you a drink?" someone asked. I whipped around to see Josh fucking Hutcherson standing there. I giggled, "You know beverages are free here right?" he chuckled, "Yeah kinda, I was just trying a traditional pick-up line! Don't take this badly, I saw you earlier on, but...who are you?" I chuckled and patted his shoulder, "It's okay, I'm a nobody, I'm with the guys over there!" I pointed in the direction of the boys still playing a game in the lounge. He laughed, "Okay, so what's your name then?"

Seeing where this would be going, I decided to make a plan. If Niall didn't react to me flirting with Josh, he didn't feel a thing for me and I had to stop seeing him. If Niall got jealous, I did have a chance. I dragged Josh onto the dancefloor and wrapped my arms around him, he wa drunk too, his breath smelt of rhum. I whispered into his ear, "What you'll be screaming tonight!" He chuckled and held my waist. "Come on! I need to know for later on!"  I grinned and shouted over the music, "It's Sasha!" After a few songs, I started grinding against him, "Can we go somewhere more quiet?" he slurred into my ear. It would go too far, I shook my head and lightly pecked his cheek, I wanted to go see Niall now. As I turned to leave, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I was surprised but finally kissed him back. He was definitely a good kisser but it was nothing compared to Niall. No fireworks or butterflies. Just kissing. 

I felt someone grab my arm and drag me away, it was Zayn. I stopped, "What the fuck Zayn?" He raised an eyebrow, "Sasha stop it. You don't even know what you're doing for fuck's sake!" I bit my lip, I had to cover up my intentions, that I had wanted to kiss Josh. "I know perfectly what I was doing. I was hitting off with a guy, what is wrong with that?" He huffed, "And what about Niall?" his words stung, I bit my lip. Seeing the look on my face, he continued, "Yeah, it's pretty obvious Sash, do you even know what you're doing to him right now? I ran a hand through my hair, "Why would it affect him Zayn? He's got all the girls at his feet and-" He butted in, "Sasha, stop it. Are you seriously blind? Don't you see it? The way he looks at you?" I sighed, "There's nothing to see. I'm only Sasha. The neighbour." Zayn rolled his eyes and put an arm over my shoulders, guiding me back to the boys, "When are you going to tell him?" I burst out laughing, "Never! What the hell are you smoking?" He chuckled and patted my shoulder as we arrived, "You are amazingly stupid. It's mindblowing." I just rolled my eyes and slapped his arm jokingly as we took our places, I crashed next to Niall.

There, Harry was hitting on some blonde model that looked like she had just come back from slag-camp, Louis and Zayn had started another drinking game and Liam was texting someone, and Niall was staring down at his glass looking sour. I leaned onto him, he immediately pulled away. That really hurt. "Niall?" my voice quivered, dammit. He didn't look up, "What?" he snapped back. I felt the tears starting to sting my eyes, and I certainly didn't wanted him to see me so affected, I stood back up and walked fast to the bathrooms. 

--------------------------------------------------------------NIALL'S POV

She almost ran to the bathrooms. My hands were shaking from anger, I was inches from going to punch that Hutcherson's face in. Even though she had accepted , he had still pulled her back to kiss her. I drew in a shaky breath and continued staring at the white froff of the beer. I was so jealous, it became painful. I wished badly that I had kissed her on the dancefloor, that I had held her as she was dancing. Zayn interrupted my thought by sitting in front of me,  "Nialler, you know she was tipsy right?" I just shrugged, it didn't make a difference. "They were just dancing and they kissed.No big deal." he continued. I shot him a glare, "Zayn, it is. For me at least."  He gulped and bit his lip, "She likes you, she really does, do you know that?" "Yeah as a pal." I shot back. "That's not what I meant Niall. She likes you." I couldn't help it, but my heart started beating faster, but immediately sunk back down again. "Yeah, sure. She wouldn't go grinding on some other guy if she did." He rolled his eyes, "Don't you see it? She blushes everytime you look at her or touch her. She doesn't like you. She fucking loves you, she told me." The butterflies in my stomach went mad, "Wh-when? Wh-what?" Zayn grinned, "She told me a minute ago and I think you heard me perfectly well Niall. So please man up and go find her because you know a girl like her won't be single forever ok?" I quickly nodded and gave him a small hug and rushed towards the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------SASHA'S POV

As I entered the white marble bathroom, my heart sunk even lower, I immediately reconized that disgusting accent among other voices: Lara. I couldn't deal with her right now, I made my way to the sink, and grabbed a towel, dabbing my eyes. Her friends and her all stopped talking and shot me glares. I had had enough, I had taken too much shit so I decided to be a bitch for once. I looked at her in the mirror, "What's wrong Lara?" I asked sweetly. She hissed as her friends looked at me disgustedly. I tried pushing her off a little further, "What are you even doing here? I thought only celebs were invited?" Lara turned around, facing me, "You filthy little bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?" she snarled, shoving me against the sink. I spat out a bad comeback that didn't fail to make her even more angry, "Says you?" Her face grew red, and she punched my face. The bow sent me stumbling down to the tiled-floor. She kicked me in the gut, leaving me gasping for breath. She kneeled down, as I lay on the floor, staring at her peep-toes, "You little cunt, talk to me once more like that, and I will carve your cute little face up." Her friends and her rushed out of the bathroom, laughing. 

This was all too much. It reminded me of my childhood, when my father used to beat me up. I started crying, for what I had done to Niall but mostly because my head was ringing due to the punch. I heard my name being called once, then twice. I tried getting up, but I crashed back onto the cold floor. My name was called again. I tried again, slowly walked towards the exit, while wiping my eyes and staggered out of the door. I almost fell but was held by strong arms. I looked up to see it was Niall. His eyes widened in horror, "Wh-who fucking did this to you?" I just sighed in relief and held on tighter, "I'm going to beat the shit out of that motherfucking asshole. Who did it love tell me?" His voice softened when he asked me again. I just shook my head, the room started spinning, my knees gave in. "Whoa whoa, did they hurt you elsewhere?" He cupped my cheek. I just shrugged. He sighed and picked me up bridal style, I snuggled into his chest. I felt so safe there and dozed off. 

-----------------------------------------------NIALL'S POV

Whoever did this was going to pay. Just the thought of Sasha getting hurt made me angry but now it had happened for real, it made me furious, I brought her back to the boys. Liam immediately stood up seeing me with Sasha in my arms, "What the hell happened?" he asked panicking. I explained I had found her like this. He nodded, "Okay, I'll bring the boys, better bringing her home quickly." We all walked to the limousine, I kept her against my chest, she was slepping soundly. Her lip was bleeding and you could see the start of a bruise on her cheek. Harry was whining, "I didn't even manage to bang her, I need to go back, no-" "Can't you shut the fuck up Harry" Zayn hissed, pulling his jacket over his head. Louis was just smiling while staring into space, he was by far the drunkest. 

Harry shot Zayn a glare, and he then looked at Sasha, his gaze immediately changed to lust, "Well I could take Sasha..." A growl escaped my lips, "Fuck off Harry, don't you even dare." He grinned, "Oh so you want it to be a challenge then?" my whole body tensed up, I knew he was drunk, but slapping him would be a relief. Liam held onto my shoulder, "Niall..." He warned. Harry snickered to himself, as I was going to go punch him, Sasha stirred in my arms. My body immediately relaxed as I looked down at her, even though her face was bruised, you had to be blind to not see how stunning she was. I brushed a few strands of hair off her face and we soon arrived at the flat. 

After carrying her through the apartment, I delicately lay her onto the bed. Her eyes fluttered open, "What's happening?" she mumbled as she sat up, holding her head, "We're home now, you've got to go to bed now." I fetched a t-shirt and handed it to her. "Thanks babe, can you just unzip my dress please?" she stood up, and showed her back. I found the zipper and slowly pulled it down. My heart started beating faster. "Thank you Niall, can you just turn around so I can change?" "Erm of course." I looked at the blank wall, watching her shadow getting undressed, until it stopped. "You can turn back around now." she whispered. I turned around, she was behind me. "Goodnight Niall." she slowly got on her tip toes and pecked my cheek, and whispered, "Thank you" before going back to bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.8K 31
Jordyn Payne is Liam Payne's younger sister, who also deals with social anxiety and depression. What happens when she moves in with the boys of One D...
3.4K 304 10
Blue had redeemed his actions as an Original fate, fixed what he had done. Then took out his replacement. Now in a new multiverse, he takes up the ma...
50.4K 1.7K 38
Kelli Berglund, the new girl who doesn't know anything about anyone in town, she wouldn't be the definition of a good girl, but also not a bad girl...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...