Your Lies are Art. (Completed)

By CosyKitsune

Ladybug ruined everything for Lila. Now everyone believes her to be a Liar they don't care enough to give her... More

Prologue
A new day, A new chance
Friendship can be found in Foxes
Silver linings
Masterpiece
Mother Knows Best
Double Date?
Cupids Arrow
The Liar and the lackey
Cupids Arrow II
Protect the Tomato
Red String
Party Crasher
Unspoken Feelings
Restitched Heart
I don't need a Hero
I need a Hero
No more Lies
Little Words

Liar, Liar

288 9 5
By CosyKitsune

Lila stormed away from the Eiffel Tower. Away from the bully that was Ladybug. She quickly wiped her eyes when she felt angry tears start to form.

She wasn't going to cry, she was better than that.

She clutched the foxtail necklace in her hand tighter so that it left red marks on her skin.

She didn't remember exactly what had happened while she was she was akumatised, it was a hazy fog like she had been sleepwalking.

All she knew was her hatred for Ladybug had grown. 'Who does that Bug think she is? Using her power for own benefit! She's nothing but a bully, not a superhero' Lila angrily thought to herself as she turned around a corner.

She wasn't looking where she was going she crashed into someone.

Pages went flying in the air and her necklace slipped out her hand.

"Sorry I wasn't-" she began to say when the boy cut her off "its okay...I was distracted as well, Sorry" he began to pick up his pages.

Lila knelt down and began to help him. She picked one up from the path and gasped these drawings were good...no good didn't give them enough credit...they were stunning.

She handed the pages back to him "You're really talented!"

"Oh...thanks," he said as he took the pages back.

Lila took a better look at the boy he was actually pretty cute. He had Ocean blue eyes though one of his eyes was covered by a long bang of red hair.

The boy held out the foxtail necklace "um...this is yours?"

It sounded as if the red-head had meant for it to be a statement, but his voice travels high at the end of the sentence; as if in question. Lila smiles at his nervousness 'damn he really is adorable'

"Yes, thank you," she said taking back the necklace.

Before she can ask his name he is already walking on down the street. Lila would have called after but she realised that maybe he had seen her akumatised.

'That's why he was so nervous and ran off' Lila sighed sadly.

Lila sighed 'why could nothing in her life ever work out...now everyone hated her!' She walked on down the street looking at the ground. 'This was meant to be a fresh start that's what father said...but something always goes wrong!' she felt a stray tear fall down her face.

She reached up and wiped it away 'I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry' she chanted in her head but it didn't help she felt the tears creep out of her eyes.

She didn't want anyone to see her like this. 'I'm just a liar...I'm weak' she rushed home tears blurring her vision.

She finally got home and shut the door with a bang. She didn't expect anyone to be home her parents always prioritised work over her sometimes she felt like they forgot they had a daughter. The noisy sobs echoed through the empty house making her feel even more alone. She felt unwanted and hated by everyone, her parents included.

She quickly rushed up the stairs to her bedroom, her tears blurring her vision. She rushed into her bedroom and roughly closed the door and then she sank to the ground letting out sobs. The sobs punched through her as she pressed her forehead against the bedroom door as her tears continued to flow down her face showing no signs of stopping.

Lila took deep shaky breaths trying to calm herself. She didn't want to cry, she didn't want to feel this weak, this useless. She hated feeling like this for it reminded at the end of the day she was nothing. If she were to vanish from earth no one would care...no one would even notice.

Lila stood up and wiped her eyes before turning and looking around her bedroom, there was still some boxes to unpack. Lila's family never stay in a city for longer than a couple of months. This is the first city they had decided to stay in for good.

Lila wasn't sure if that was a good thing now. She hadn't care when she heard that they were moving again, she was used to it by now. She began to get happy at the thought she could maybe make real friends that she wouldn't have to suddenly up and leave but then Ladybug had to ruin everything.

Lila slumped down on her bed and took out her phone. She knew this would do her no good but she needed to see.

She started to search for the LadyBlog. She found it very quickly and saw it had a lot of followers. 'Alya wasn't kidding when she said all of Paris depends on her for news' Lila thought a nervous knot appearing in her stomach.

She began to scroll down and her heart sank, it appeared Alya was a quick reporter. She already had filmed Ladybug explaining Volpina was just another Akuma.

Lila found that her hatred for Ladybug still had not subsided even a little. Ladybug ruined her life in just a matter of minutes, yet had the nerve to confront Lila after the incident to apologize as if simply apologizing would make Lila suddenly bow down to her feet in admiration like everyone else in Paris seemed to do, Lila rolled her eyes in annoyance. Ladybug seriously thought a simple Apology would suddenly make what had happened earlier okay.

Ladybug didn't even tell the reporters why Lila got akumatized in the first place, making herself the victim and hero while making Lila the cold-hearted villain that betrayed the two superheroes and all of Paris.

Lila found herself throwing her phone across the room in anger, it hit the wall with a thud before collapsing to the ground. Everyone was praising Ladybug yet hating her, it wasn't fair!

Tears blurred her vision as she curled up into a ball, arms around her legs. 'Ladybug is nothing but a bully...a bully that hides behind her mask and dumb fans'

The tears kept falling down her face and Lila didn't bother wiping them away she couldn't be bothered being strong anymore. How could she knew it wasn't worth it anymore whatever she did to try and make things right wouldn't work. 'Ladybug probably has it in for me she wants to make my Life unbearable all because of a silly lie'

Later on once Lila had calmed down and felt like facing people again. She walked down the stairs she wondered if her parents were home they worked a lot so she was used to being alone.

She slowly walked down the stairs and began to look around the house but every room she looked in was empty. There was just her as usual. She sighed and walked back up to her bedroom. She still wasn't used to the new house and it felt creepy being alone in it.

Soon after she had done some homework she had to do, she was pretty annoyed that she had homework and it had been her first day at the school and her day had turned into the worst day of her life.

She decided to go to bed, sleeping was better than listening to her thoughts. It the same things racing around her mind.

Lila tried to sleep but she couldn't too many thoughts were filling up her head. She stared at the ceiling and tried to block them out but that didn't work she shifted in her bed and stared across at the window, tiny rays of light poured in through the crack at the bottom of the curtain.

She found herself crawling out of bed and she shivered as the coldness hit her, it was much warmer under the blankets. She went and sat on the window seat pulling up the curtain. She stared down at the dark streets of Paris. She hugged a pillow tightly.

Streetlamps managed to light up the city outside and Lila could see from afar that there was still some people out and about in the night. She saw people in groups of friends she hugged the pillow tighter. Then she stood up she knew what she had to do.

On nights like this when her mind was too filled with thoughts she liked to write. She dropped the cushion on the floor and walked to her desk and pulled open the drawer, pulling out a black notebook and a black pen.

She took it back to the window seat, stepping over the cushion she had dropped. She sat down and stared out at the city of Paris, the moon shone down bathing the room in a peaceful glow.

Lila felt a small smile appeared on her face as she opened the notebook to a clean page. As soon as the pen touched the page she felt her feelings travel through it and appeared on the paper.

Her feelings of sadness and loneliness appeared as she continued to write.

I hate the nights when I feel so empty and out of place, I don't belong anywhere.

I hate the nights where my mind wanders to the unknown and all I return with is sadness.

I hate that the only thing I have to comfort me is my loneliness and the tears that fall down my cheeks.

I hate it all.

Lila shut the notebook no one knew that she liked to write her feelings down she could imagine them all laughing at her and she didn't like that. She returned the notebook and pen to the drawer and then climbed back into bed.

She snuggled down and tried to sleep. She had school tomorrow whether she liked it or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
58.7K 1.2K 17
"It's just a pretend, Marinette. Did you really think that I am serious with you?" --- This story is messed up from what I can remember. Read at your...
1.9K 93 15
What if... Lila was found out as the liar she is? Marinette became her friend to fix her error as Ladybug? Alya wasn't meant to be the wielder of the...
175K 3.2K 24
Ladybug starts to fall in love with Chat Noir. What will happen if they find out their identities? How will they react? What will happen with Chloe a...