Crush on the Emo Girl

By canyoucatchacloud

A story about an emo girl and a Jock guy, with a twist. Daren has been through a rough time and ends up takin... More

A Run In
Tomorrow Will Be Kinder?
Disconnect
Essay
Odd Ends
Fairytales
Laptops
Due Date
Movie Night
Red, Black and Idiots
Face First
Scatter
Internal Pain
Firefall
Reading Lights
The Bloody Cat
Stay the Night
Tying Up Loose Ends

Finally

4.1K 148 49
By canyoucatchacloud

Chapter 16

Picture is of Daren after his makeover ;)

Daren’s POV

Why did I let them do it? Maybe it was the way Arya looked at me when Bryan pushed my hair down.

I walk self-consciously out from behind the jungle gym, flattening the newly cut hair, for some reason Bryan carries scissors everywhere and my hair was long enough to be layered pretty well. And he’s good with eye-liner too apparently. He yells at everyone to turn around and face away, looking a little angrily at Steven who took his time, and eventually turned around with a cheeky grin.

“Okay,” he says pulling me forward faster than I was walking, “Turn around.”

“Whoa dayum,” Mitchel says, “dude you could turn me.”

Everyone laughs and Arya stands there, mouth open.

“What’s wrong?”

“Um… I… Come with me,” she pulls me along to a swing set leaving the others to continue their party stuff.

Arya’s POV

His hands are cold, he looks so nervous.

“Listen Daren, I’ve been through a lot of bullshit in my life and I never thought I’d find people who cared. Then I found Steven, after you know… And then you protected him and I was so grateful. I really don’t want you to get the wrong idea here though. This isn’t because of this okay?” She gestures to my hair and I look at her confused.

“What isn’t because of my ha…” He trails off as I lean towards him.

I put my hands on his jaw and gently press his lips to mine. Holy Crap. Hot electricity pulses through me and I lean into him, but he flinches away the second our bodies touch. I pull away, holding back tears. I knew it couldn’t be. I knew it.

“I’m so sorry,” he whispers, arms wrapped around his waist. Something isn’t right.

“Did I do something to hurt you?” I ask softly.

“No I…” He slows looking at me and biting his lip.

He grabs my hips and pulls me in again, he bites my lip and I open mine, letting him in. Suddenly we’re on the floor, me on top of him. I slide my hand up his shirt. “What the…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 732 10
"You're not the kind of girl I'd usually kiss," he says, his eyes latching onto my lips. "But I'll do it anyway." Then the cocky jerk leans in and ki...
451K 20.4K 33
Samuel Brandt woke up with his thoughts written all over his body. His brother woke up with his head missing. His sister woke up to find that her ski...
152K 2.7K 29
What happens when your Guardian Angel is late? Elonore found out the hard way at 10 years old and barely survived. But her near death experience cost...
1.8K 99 42
"Mom,Dad" I cried I was tied with a strong rope to a shower pipe; tied up like this soaking in a bath of alcohol, I thought to my self. Suddenly memo...