The Golden Painting ❧ | COMPL...

Galing kay katherineWitherspoon

[COMPLETE] Visiting your grandparents for a week, when your grandfather's painting comes to life and draws (Y... Higit pa

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: Youth and the Presence
CHAPTER 2: The Painting
CHAPTER 3: Fort Charles
CHAPTER 4: The Attack
CHAPTER 5: A Mussed Plan
CHAPTER 6: The Interceptor
CHAPTER 7: The Truth
CHAPTER 8: Tortuga
CHAPTER 9: A Second Persuasion
CHAPTER 10: Before The Mast
CHAPTER 11: Isla De Muerta
CHAPTER 12: A Familiar Name
CHAPTER 13: Marooned
CHAPTER 14: Why Is The Rum Gone?
CHAPTER 15: Dubious And Confuse
CHAPTER 16: Remarkable Dealings
CHAPTER 18: Aztec Gold
CHAPTER 19: Almost Home
CHAPTER 20: Into The Gallows
CHAPTER 21: The Ray Of Hope
EPILOGUE
❧ THANK YOU ❧

CHAPTER 17: Shines Of Moon

621 41 43
Galing kay katherineWitherspoon

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ 17 ❖ ◦ ━━━━━

       THE MOON SHINED brightly across the shallow cave. After the rest of the pirates descended and leave, the cavern went all still and quiet in our surroundings. Barbossa selected three men to stay guard on us.

       Jack's expression falters, like this he hadn't plan for. He stared at the distance. "There's... Another exit?"

       "Aye, for us there is." Barbossa said.

       Will stood infront of us, guarded by two pirates. I settled down behind the other pirate who was skipping stones on the water, and Jack moved around examining some of the treasure.

       I grab the compass out of my coat again. As soon I've waited and glanced on Jack's compass, the needle pointed a direction but then it occurs to Will. At this time, I realized I was not fully aware that I've been concentrating my own right now. I did not take heed about the others.

       I stiffened on the pile feeling dejected. "I really thought Elizabeth is here. I should have gone saving them at the Black Pearl..."

       "You shouldn't have come here." Will whispered at me.

       I should've been looking for the painting right now, but there's a lot of treasures scattered around and Barbossa fixes us with an appraising look that it terrifies me a little. He seems pretty unpredictable right now that it made me stutters to ask him about why he was upset with me. For Pete's sake, I really had no idea what is going on with him.

       "It never been that odd you accompanied with Jack Sparrow and Young Will Turner, Miss (L/N)." Barbossa said to me. I winced and stayed silent.

       "...She's our fellow navigator." Jack smiled at him. I furrowed my brows.

       Barbossa looked to me. "I see. I've also expected to meet Mr. (L/N) again but then I had a chance to meet his child instead."

       What? I piped up to him. "There's been a mistake, Captain." I shook my head, "Look, whatever did that fellow do to you. I am deeply sorry for everything for what he did to you. ...Anyway, I had no idea if he's your friend or he worked in the East India Company to steal your ship?... But Thomas Faye (L/N), whoever he is, this man is not my father or grandfather or any of my family-related. I have never heard of this man in my entire life."

       They all went silent, but Barbossa made an enigmatic look.

       As I was shaking with rage, I let out continue."...And I've heard your men told you that 'this man looked like me' or whatever. I didn't even know why I got stranded in this GODDAMN DISNEY MOVIE!"

       Suddenly, Will and the pirates looked at me, had no idea what I talked about, but Barbossa still made the look.

       "I must admit, both of you. Especially to you Jack; I thought I had you figured. But turns out, you're all a hard man to predict." Barbossa fixed Jack with an appraising look.

       Jack turn around, giving me a quick glance. "Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly! It's the honest ones you want to watch for. Because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly....stupid."

       As far I knew what's going to happen next within one quick move, Jack pulls the sword from the pirate's scabbard, kicks him into the water and flips the sword up —  to Will. Despite his surprise, Will catches it behind his back, which his hands still bound and knocks the pirate guarding him into the water. Jack and I pulls out our own sword.

       Barbossa looks from Jack to Will and I, not quite registering what is taking place. He scrambles to his feet, pulls out his sword and ...him and Jack square off.

       One pirate slashes at Will, who turns and parries so that his hands are freed by the cut. The other two attack us and we fights back.

       "You knew how to fence?" Will asked me.

       "Not really, but Jack taught me some of his defense technique."

       "Good... That'll do..."

       "But seriously, I had no intentions to get involve in any of this!"

       He titled his head, "After all, you're already here!"

       Well, You're right. I thought for a sudden. "Fair enough!"

        Will and I hold off three pirates while Jack and Barbossa duel furiously; They cross swords and come face to face…

        Between in this fight, Barbossa still manage having the villain speech. "You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters!"

       Jack and Will take on multiple opponents, each with his own style: Will parries, glissades and dissarms with lightening fastand perfect form, while Jack uses his blade, fists, acrobatics and anything within reach to survive.

        And so anyway, I joined in this fight...

        Well, it's kinda odd when you didn't hear Hans Zimmer and Kaus Baldett's orchestra epic music in this fight scene. You just only hear grunt noises and clashing swords.

        Although, I never have thought that I'll be fighting with these pirates with no reason to kill them. I really don't want to hurt them or make violence even they are enemies, but I just can't stop thinking they're all actors even it's not.

       As well, there are good things and bad things; the good things is that it's really cool when I know what will going to happen to them afterwards. But on the contrary, I really had know idea what will happen to myself in this...

       I kept my sword up defending each blow they threw at me, and it was fortunate to think that Will is a great fencer. He almost hold of three pirates by himself. Despite my fears, I had to help him and muster my courage to fight back.

       "Be careful!" Will shouted with a grunt and parried the pirate behind my back.

        Finally, I knocked the pirate down towards the moonlight. On a swift second, Will and I marveled at the pirate staggers into the moonlight and becomes a skeleton. Within my both eyes, it looks realistic when you see it in actual.

        It was really cool and seeming real, yet disgusting...

        The skeleton pirate shouted at us and duel furiously. I manage to strike him off and docked over as he swung his sword in my head. Will turned and fend him away from me. Quickly, I grabbed the golden bowl from the pile of treasures and knocked the pirate with it.

        Meanwhile, Barbossa and Jack continue their swordfight. I noticed Barbossa drives Jack to the ground. Barbossa drops his sword, sticks out his chest. "You can't beat me, Jack."

        When Jack thrusts his sword into Barbossa. It has no effect. Barbossa looks up to him and removes the sword and quickly drives the sword into Jack's chest. Jack stares down at the sword jutting from his chest. He staggers a few steps backward, into the moonlight and becomes a skeleton. His clothes are torn that cleary showed his bones.

        Skeleton Jack looks at his hands. In one is an Aztec coin. "That's interesting."

        Will finishes off a pirate with a gold bowl and turns to see Jack a skeleton. Jack turns to Barbossa. "Couldn't resist, mate."

        Jack pulls the sword from his chest. Barbossa grabs some coins, throws them at Jack as he takes up his sword, and rushes him. Both men are in the moonlight now, two skeletons in pitched battle.

       I can't believe I've witnesses this... I thought.

       Will and I turn our attention back to the pirates and continued our battle. Both of us gets between two of them while the other one stuck his head in the golden bowl. Just as both pirates thrust their swords at us. Will jumps out of the way and runs and the pirates wind up sticking their swords in each other. A beat, as they look at each other, then they remove the swords from their chests and chase after Will and I passing.

---

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ FOLLOW ME ❈  ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

602 37 3
Charlotte has lived a calming life since arriving to Port Royal. Found by Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, she soon becomes the adopted daughter in t...
10.7K 238 6
Fanfiction about the first Pirates movie: The Curse of the Black Pearl. You are Will's sister, Y/N Turner. You and Will were both found by Governor S...
504 18 5
The life of Captain Jack Sparrow is unpredictable especially when one of his conquests thrusted a baby into his arms and disappeared, leaving the dru...
24.3K 535 15
Elizabeth Swann is on her way to marry William Turner, but she feels as if her marriage with him is the wrong decision since she met a pirate named C...