Blood (Jeff x reader)

By Turb0fire

"You..." you say, shocked to see him. "Y-Your the guy from the park... Aren't you?" "That's me all right," he... More

Blood (Jeff x reader)
Flashlights Can Hurt
Mom the Hero
Ben
Where Am I?
Jane and Jeff
Story Time
Adjusting
Leaving
Spiders
What's Happening?
The Many Stages Of Jeff
Plans And Tickle Fights
Lily
Jealousy
Feelings
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chats
Alice
Water
Death
End
Epilogue
Okaaaay

Conversations

13.3K 426 304
By Turb0fire

You stormed into the mansion with rage plastered on your face. The first thing you see is a passed out Jeff sprawled across the floor, and a concerned looking Jane. The first thing that pops into your mind is: Jane and Jeff had a fight, and Jane obviously won.

"____... What's wrong?" Jane says as sweetly as possible. She stands up and walks towards you with her arms stretched out, as if she's trying to give you a hug.

"Ben's a huge jerk, that's what's wrong," you snap. You storm up the stairs, with Jane tagging along.

"Mind if you tell me what happened?" She asks.

"What is there to tell?! Ben's the one that killed my mother!"

"You don't have to be so worked up about it!"

"I have every right to be pissed off! I can be angry at him for a century for all I care!"

"____..." Jane quietly whispers. She grabs your arm when you're about to open your bedroom door. You look at her with fury, but then it dies down when you see a small black tear roll down her cheek.

"Jane... Your mascara is running," you say as bluntly as possible.

"Hun, that's not mascara. My tears have been like this ever since he came along. Look... What I'm trying to say is; I've been mad at Jeff for a long time. I have a fight with him every single day! Sometimes, I wish I could just let it go. I wish that I could forget everything that he's done to me," Jane then points at her face. It's obvious to see what he's done to her. Her eyes are pitch black, and her skin is pale, like him.

"So... What do you suggest I do? What? Do you want me to completely forget about my mother?! You want me to forget that Ben killed my mom?! Jane... I can't forget that. That's something that will be with me forever."

"____, that's not what I'm suggesting. You can chain that awful memory to your heart for all I care. I'm just saying that you can't always be pissed off at Ben. It seems that whenever he asks you a simple question, you lash out your anger at him. Jeff killed his and my entire family, but guess what? I have to be nice to that... that freak! He's a monster! Sometimes, I just want to take my knife and jab it into his stupid pathetic block of ice that he calls a heart. I don't know why you love him... It always bothers me to see you two being all lovey-dovey. He's a serial killer for crying out loud! I don't understand... but I have to live with it. Anyway, you can't always be mad at Ben. That's all I'm saying." And with that, Jane runs to the other end of the hall and slams the door to her room.

You stand there for a couple of minutes and rethink what Jane had lectured you about. Jeff did kill Jane's entire family... but they only play-fight with each other. There are no guns, no knives, and no magical powers in their fights. They only use their hands and legs. Why is that? Is it a rule that Slender made? Are there no weapons when fighting with each other? You ponder these questions for a little while, until you hear something break, and a terrified Ben scream. You run to his opened room to see Ben quivering in a corner, and a familiar looking ghost hovering just inches above him. You ignore it, and you look down the stairs to see Jeff laying on them. You walk down and greet him with a smile. His charcoal eyes look up at you, and his permanent grin seems to widen at the sight of you.

"Jeff? Are you alright?" You ask, but he doesn't answer. His light, raspy breathing is heard. "He's probably asleep," you say to yourself. You try picking him up bridal-style, but it doesn't work. He's too heavy. You fall down the stairs with him in your arms. Luckily, you land on him. You quickly get up, and you put your hands to your mouth in shock. Fortunately, he's still breathing his weird breaths.

"Man," you say, "He's a heavy sleeper."

"Would you like some help Ms. ____?" a deep voice says. You spin around to see Slenderman standing near the kitchen.

"Yes please!" You yell. Slender teleports to you, and he picks Jeff up with one tentacle.

"Don't worry ____. I will place him in his room. Get some rest, okay?" Before you could say a single word, he teleports out. You decide to watch some television before going to sleep.

____

You walk up to your room, only to hear talking coming from the other side of the door. You place one ear to it, in an attempt to hear the conversation.

"...can't stay here, you know that Jeffrey."

"Why not?! You can teach her your way of killing!"

"What if she doesn't want to kill?! You can't force her to become a murderer!"

"I can change her mind."

"Jeffrey, that isn't the point. You control every single girl you meet. I almost fell for you, but then I realized what you were doing."

"What was I doing?"

"Don't play innocent with me! You like to control their minds! You teach them to kill, and then you kill them in the process!"

"Hahahahahahaaaaa! You're so off target!"

"W-What?!"

"I teach them to kill because it's survival. There are bad creepypastas in the world as well."

"HAHAHA! You think you're a good creepypasta?!"

"Y-Yeah! What about it?!"

"Jeffrey! You kill innocent people!"

"I kill the people who make this world an awful place!"

"Like who?"

"BAD GUYS!"

"Like an everyday pedestrian? What about that old lady that we saw the other day? The one that was watering her flowers? Huh? She was innocent, and you killed her!"

"S-Shut up!"

"I kill bad things Jeffrey, unlike you."

"You were insane! You were put in a mental asylum! You dreamed up some sick twisted Wonde-"

"Don't you say it!"

"Wonderl-"

"STOP IT!"

"WONDERLAND!"

A crash is heard, and you step back from the door. You scurry down to the end of the hall. A steamed Jeff opens your door and looks down the right side of the hall. You panic and squeeze yourself as much as you can into the corner. He then looks over at your side of the hall. His face lights up when he meets yours. You sigh. Your ninja-side has lowered its standards lately. You need to remember to work on that.

"____!" Jeff yells. He runs towards you.

"Yes Jeff?" you say.

"Did... Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Nevermind. Hey, you seem pretty tired."

"Slender told me to rest. Wait... You were passed out some time ago! How are you completely fine?!"

"Heh... I kind of heal fast... Slender also injected something into my arm. It was probably some sort of medicine or something..."

"Alright. Um... I'm going to go to sleep now okay?"

"Do you need help?"

"W-What?" Your face slowly turns into a shade of red.

"Do you need help going to sleep? It's my specialty..."

An imaginary lightbulb flickers over your head. "Shut up!" You laugh. You gently push him aside, and you walk to your room.

"Goodnight Jeff," You yell at him, before you close your door, you flash him a smile. He does the same. You shut your door and snuggle in your bed sheets. You look at the floor to see a large black spot. It looks as if something exploded and left a mark. You decide to talk to Jeff about it in the morning, and you quickly fall into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight ____," Jeff whispers. "Sweet dreams... Ahahahahaha..." Jeff slowly closes your door and walks outside, searching for another innocent victim in the quiet starry night.

_____

THE INTERNET IS WORKING

YEEEESS :D

I hope it lasts longer :c

*crosses fingers*

Thank you for waiting patiently! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 16.5K 34
Her father died. Her mother is dating someone else. Murder has broken out in her quiet town. Her life is turned upside down. Rose meets someone. A lo...
699K 18.7K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
8.4K 402 17
Jeff thought things would get better. He finally understood that he had a home. A family. Friends. And yet somehow he was still the same loud mouthed...
178K 4.9K 36
Kidnaped at 12 I'v lived at slender mansion for four years now. I work and maintain the grounds during the days while the creepypasta sleep. Ingrain...