Percy Jackson and Chaos

By Hellostorys

Percy was betrayed, left camp, was found by chaos, one way or another became his son, and suddenly has to go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 1.1
Chapter 13 1.2
AN: Oof I Forgot
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important Notice!
Short notice
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

5.3K 121 2
By Hellostorys

"So mind telling me what this was about?" I asked them. They seemed really let down.

"He.. Percy.. he.." Bainca started.

"He kind of saved us I guess.." Zoe answered.

That surprised me. Saved them? Me? Wasn't I the one who practically got them killed? After all it was my fault..

"Really? How?" I asked a hint more curious now.

Luke looked at me. "Well.. uhm.. he made us friends, helped us in the underworld, and helped us keeping our sanity."

"He took kind care of Nico too. Kind of." Bianca said.

"Well I didn't get to know him that much, and I wasn't in the underworld that long, but I'm still thankful for him introducing everyone to me." Calypso pointed out.

By now I was completely confused. "???? What?? I don't get what you're saying, guys." 

Silena began telling the story:

"As most of us were dead, we were all alone. Seeing nobody for years. Not talking to anybody in years. I mean, it was not like we had to fight for our lives, but still it was horrible. I don't know where exactly we were, or why, but we could not choose anything and were allone. That is, until Percy started visiting us all everyday. Easieng our loneliness. He'd surprising not talk much, but still he helped us. So we kinda became motivated and could 'live' down there."

"After we became happy and motivated with that he got me to Luke. As we both were thankful to him and understood each other's feelings in that way, we were a pretty good group."

"I was pretty surprised, by the way. Normally he'd visit alone. And suddenly there was a girl following him." Luke laughed.

"Luke! I'm telling the story! *Cought* ok. So, after that, he came less. And after some time, he brought Bianca."

"Yes. But I was wandering before that. He was just suddenly showing me the way." Bianca said. I could see Silena get irritated.

"Yes well.. this kept going. He brought Calypso after that. She was kind of shy when she came to us, but soon she was a real member of our group. Percys rare visits continued. Soon he somehow came back with Zoe. And lastly Castor. Then one day, we were recruited by Chaos."

She ended her story.
Good thing, they couldn't see my face. Because I was really confusing by now. Me? Helping them? When did that happen? How come I didn't know of that? How did I get to them? As I was starting to get irritated by the thought of not knowing things,  Castor suddenly spoke up.

"Of course we know that that wasn't the real real Percy. Probably a part of him that was subconsciously helping us, while, I don't know, he was asleep or so."

Thank you Castor! That could actually be right. And I didn't have to think about it. I subconsciously relaxed a bit. I sat down on a chair. "So? What are you gonna do now? I think you should reveal yourselves. That will make everything way easier." They looked at me. After some time they nodded.

"But this will have to wait" I said while standing up. I started walking to our rooms, to search for mine. I will have a little talk with someone..

Chaos POV

As I was searching for the next documents I needed I suddenly felt a shiver going down my back. This is not good..

Daaaad.. a soft but creepy voice called out. And I shivered again. Oh no.. he's angry.

W..what..is it son?.. I answered a bit scared.

Percys POV

Dad. How come you didn't tell me Luke and his group were in command? I asked in the sweetest voice I could make.

I-I Percy.. you will not be to angry with your dad right?.. He asked with a begging voice.

I didn't answer. How come I wasn't told about camp Jupiter and the hunters joining, what would make it even more risky being here? I asked again in a sweet voice.

Oh! And how come you didn't tell me about me sleep-helping- ..

Enough! Ok, ok.. I'm sorry.. please don't be angry. I'll give you blue cookies! Chaos said. I eased up.

Ok. Bye bye Dad! Have fun with your job!.. I said happily before cutting of the connection.

Normally you'd think, the creator of the universe would be thougher, but he actually is when he needs to be. He can actually be pretty scary too. I shivered at the thought of it. But soon it changed to laughing. Even though we were not blood related, we were quite similar.

Suddenly someone nocked on the door. "Yes?"

The door opened and I could see Silena stand there. "Everything ok? We're going to eat now by the way. Are you coming?"

I smiled. "Of course I am. I'm not gonna miss their stunned faces when you reveal yourselves." I said.

She laughed. But still didn't seem to get over the shock of me leaving. ".. you know.. it's been some years since he disappeared, as far as I heard. So why not ask a specific demigod to see if his sould is in the underworld. If not, you at least know that he's alive." I said.

Her eyes lit up. "Nico! Bianca's brother!" She left way more motivated but stopped in her steps. "Thank you!"

I stood up. "Let's eat then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I ate my meal I suddenly heard a cought behind me. It was Luke an them trying to get attention. The coughing-strategy didn't seem to work.

I wanted to help them... But I just had no motivation at all to scream. But Luke and the others seemed kind of nervous and I was positive it would take a bit more time for them to again have enough nerve to try. I sighted. Holy Chaos.. do I have to do everything here?.. I thought sighting again as I made the decision to help.

But, as I was still to lazy to raise my voice. So I copied them and coughted. But as I had some powers, I automatically made it noticable for everyone and made them look over. The campers and Chiron all stared at us now. Luke seemed quite surprised that it worked.

The attention was now on us.

"Get over with it" I said.

"We.. wanna reveal ourselves! We're pretty mad for what happened, but we all along wanted to come back here to say hello. And .." Zoe started but got interrupted as I abruptly stood up. Most were here, but some pretty important persons were missing this. "I will hurriedly search and bring back the ones that are missing!" I said while turning to leave.

"Oh yeah! You can explain why you want to reaveal yourselves and how the Chaos army is, in the meantime"

They seemed pretty confused but looked thankfully at me after they realized.

I hurriedly ran to where I expected Leo to be. And guess where that is.

It funnily only took me a minute to get there and find him. But he looked different. Exhausted and sad?  Well now that I think about it, I just left him, and Calypso disappeared. Poor Leo.. But I could still see part of the old Leo inside him. He seemed to at least be a bit positive. And a bit energy could also still be seen in his eyes.

He was working on something I didn't know. But as he seemed to have noticed me, I walked to him.

As to not raise suspicion I asked. "Are you Leo?"

He looked at me. "Yes? What is it?"

I kindly smiled at him.

"There is something amazing going to happen, and you're invited to hurriedly come over to see it.. As it involves you. You'll be positive surprised." I said with a soft voice as I motivatingly laid my hand on his shoulder.

"And why should I go? I gotta work. As long as it's not Skittles or them wanting me to burn some houses, I don't care."

As I was obviously not motivated enough to raise my voice before, I was even less motivated to try convincing him. I also had to find and get Nico. And yes, that would be very difficult. So I choose the most easy way to get this over with.

"They got Skittles."

"Ok. That's it. I'm going" he said laying down some wierd tool he used for something on the machine and left for the big house.

I looked at his back getting further and further away for some time.

"I guess it Nico now then." I said while thinking of a way to find him" I heard Nico got a job from Hades. He had to watch and record monster and missing monsters while keeping them in check. I got an idea and grinned evilly.

"Oh no! A one eyed momster has escaped the underworld and is wrecking camp!" I half screamed half said.

Suddenly a figure jumped out of the shadows. "Where is he?! I'm gonna kill him! Why does he have to escape every time!! Urgg!" I couldn't stop and started laughing. That was a bit unexpected! Nico stared at me wierdly. As I was thinking about it, I realized that maybe he would not want to follow me either. Just like Leo. So I took the easy way again and tricked him. "He's over there!" I said as I pointed in the direction of the big house.

"Uhm..the..uhm.. barrier was.. uhm.. misfunctioning?.." he didn't really think about it. He didn't even ask who I was. Leo neather..

Rude..

I ran after him and soon we could also see Leo just about to reach the big house. Nico seemed to realize though that there was no monster near. He stopped right before Leo, who seemed to have noticed us, and looked at me. "There is no monster." He said. Leo just looked confused at us.

"No. But something even better" I said smiling as I took both their hands and draged them inside.

The team looked at me. "That was quiet fast." Castor said.

I nodded and positioned Nico and Leo in front of them.

"It's time for the hoods to go down" I said, signalling them to start. And they all took down their hood at the same time. Everybody was stunned. Nico and Leo even more. Tears began streaming down their happy faces. Leo hugged Calypso instantly, and Calypso blushed happily. Nico made sure Bianca was real first. But hugged her too instantly after that.

Luke seemed a bit nervous. And that was understandable.

But it didn't take long before he was greeted by the campers too. Same with the others.

But one camper stared at me. "Aren't you going to reveal yourselve too?" He asked and everybody stared at me. Shit..

"No I'm not. I was just forcefully made a member of the team not even a day ago. So no." I answered.

They still kept staring at me. "Never" I said again. I finished eating and was just about to stand up when suddenly I saw a flash of light before us. Ok! That's it! I'm not getting any sleep today then..

Note: Yay! It's an extra long chapter! 1883 words! Or so. But yaaayyyy..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 5.3K 13
*EDITING* Perseus Achilles Jackson; Savior of Olympus, one of the Seven, and the most loyal demigod you will ever meet. Has a price over his head? Af...
3.2K 324 13
༄ ✩ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 ▬▬▬▬ ❝ 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘞𝘋 ❞ in which percy jackson is oblivious to his feel...
108K 3.4K 26
It started and ended with Adam Claire. He brought a darkness unlike anything like it along with him when he came to Camp Half Blood. After a terrible...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...