Sexting | Ethan Dolan

De graysonugh

in which ethan texts the wrong number which cause a chaotic mess highest rankings: #8 in ethandolan #1 in eth... Mai multe

(WARNING)
(PLAYLIST)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(EPILOGUE)
quick psa

(21)

4.5K 75 41
De graysonugh

'Dad'

dad, I'm in the bubble, can you grab some of my stuff and throw it in your car when you come tonight?

u know what, take everything. I guess mum told ya.

she did, my peach

I'm quite sad, but I accept you choice😕

thanks dad

oh, Grayson will have dinner here too tonight.

I expect ya to be on ur best behavior😉

Of course, my peach😆❤️

love ya!😗❤️🌹

luv u too
Delivered

\\\

PAISLEY

It's been four days since the 'incident'. I handed in my papers to Vennian and my request was not denied.

My mom signed me up for the online school called Marshall Academy. Paige uses the same. She enjoys it a lot.

"Hey, Paige, you up yet?", I knock on her door and wait for her reply. Shuffling is to be heard on the other side of the wood and I smile as the door flies open.

"Pais! I've missed you so much!", she squeals and jumps into my arms. I laugh and press her against my chest tightly. She's half a head smaller than me.

"When did you get here?", she asks me and I bite my lip. "Last night at 8. You were asleep.", I state and she flushes a deep crimson red.

"Yeah, long day.", she mumbles and I ruffle her hair. "What's my smart lil' sis up to?", I ask her and we walk downstairs. We sort the Wii controllers and batteries for tonight's annual game.

"Not much, I have this massive biology project I was keen on doing. I'm going to try to transplant a butterflies heart into the body of a caterpillar.", she explains and I frown.

"Holy shit, why so complicated?", I mumble and she laughs at my confused expression. I bite my lip and toss a blue controller into the black plastic box.

Paige was smart, very smart. She just didn't really do anything else other than read and surf the Internet. She's caught here and gets really bored on her own.

Our mom is mostly running errands and making sure the house is sealed up tightly. She's a perfectionist.

Other than that, Paige wants to find a way to make herself 'healthy' again. That's why so keen on Biology and body science and medical science.

Honestly, it kind of freaks me out that she's smarter than I am, but I'm proud of where she's headed. She actually already skipped 8th grade, due to her straight A+.

"So, how was school like?", Paige asks me, grinning from ear to ear. I scoff and sit down next to her on the couch. "Piece of shit.", I mutter and she laughs.

"I'm interested in what happens in a school. You know me.", she smiles and I sigh. I raise my hands in defeat.

"All I can say is that you're lucky not to have gone to Vennian. That bullshit is a fucking hell hole.", I snap and Paige laughs, gripping onto her hip.

My mom walks in, a blue cloth in her hand, and stands behind me, smacking the back of my head with it. I wince and hold onto my head.

"What the fu-", "Language, Pais.". Paige laughs even harder and my mom gives out a satisfied giggle. I scoff and crane my neck backwards to look at her.

"She's a teenager in the making, let her live a life.", I groan and Paige nudges me with her elbow. I look back at her and grin.

"Alright, Whatever you say.", my mom laughs and walks back into the kitchen. The air smells like tomato sauce and basil.

"Explain to me this fucking hell hole.". Paige grins and I smile. I bite my lip and look down at my nails.

"Well, we had lessons with these motherfuckers called teachers but they were kinda sucky, like even you were smarter.", I joke and she giggles.

"I bet.", she smirks and I grab the throw pillow from behind me and push it onto my stomach. I pull my legs up and hug them, the pillow acting as a wall between my thighs and torso.

"Also, I was failing history. My teacher was constantly saying that I was failing her class so one day I just said: 'You're failing to teach me.' And then they called mom and dad."

She bursts out into a hysterical fit of giggles and I watch her cheeks turn red. I pause and smile. I'm glad there's one person I can make happy.

"Ooh, I forgot something. Wait here.", I say and rush upstairs to my handbag. I pull out a brand new Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay and walk back downstairs, hiding it behind my back.

Paige looks up at me from her phone and raises her eyebrow. "What chy'a got?", she asks and I look in the corner of the room innocently.

"It may or may not the thing you've been wanting for a while now.", I smile as I look back at her. Her jaw drops.

"A puppy?", she squeals and jumps up from the couch. I roll my eyes and toss the palette towards her. She skillfully catches it and I smile.

"Bitch, I can't afford a dumb ass puppy.", I joke and she scoffs. "Mhm, not like you get 70$ a month from mom and dad.", she says sassily and I flip my hair.

"Ya know, it's not a lot.", I sass and we burst out laughing. The doorbell rings and Paige jumps up. "Is man candy coming tonight?", she winks at me and I blush, nodding.

"Then I better try this bitch out.", she smiles and rushes upstairs. My mom comes out and rolls her eyes at me grinning.

"That's the only reason why she reminds me of you and Piper." , she admits and I know she means our language and way of acting around each other; like complete doofuses.

I flinch at Pipers name. I have to admit it to her someday.

"Get the door and don't get rooted to the spot!", she snaps me out of my thoughts and I nod, my mind buzzing at its sudden awakening.

I rush to the door, typing in the pin code into the pad and entering the air lock room. The door opens and Grayson stands there

"Hey, princess.", he grins and walks in, kissing my cheek. I giggle nervously and blush. My dad follows him in. I blush even harder. He caught me and Gray being cute, just great.

"It's alright, my lips are sealed tight.", he whispers to me and I bite my lip, refraining my laugh to leave my lips. I let over to Grayson, his smile defining his face ever so sweetly.

I link hands with his and I realize how happy he actually makes me. If only he were Ethan. There you go again with the bullshit, Paisley.

We wait a minute in complete silence. "Contamination complete.", the robotic voice says and the door clicks open. I open it and reveal us to a smiling Paige.

Her smile fades quicker than you can say 'Strawberry Swirled Nut Comes' and my mother, who's standing behind her and massaging her shoulders, looks down at her biting her lip.

"This is-", I begin but Paige cuts me off. She stares at him and her lips purse as she clears her throat.

"I know him. That's Grayson Bailey Dolan.", she says as if she's memorized his name off by heart. I stare at her furrow my eyebrows. My mom looks up at me.

She gives me a look saying 'I don't know how she knows'. I bite my lip and look down at Paige.

"I haven't told anyone his name. Did Piper tell you?", I ask her slowly and she shakes her head forcefully.

"Paisley, he's my idol."

\\\

I'm back!

hello there lovelies, I want to thank everyone one who has read this a/n (and all of my other annoying ass a/n's) because you are a true mvp:)

who likes this chapter? 🙋🏼‍♀️my ugly ass does

story time!
so today my sister(she's 4) was 'teaching' me and she was pointing to a picture of a witch in her fairytale book and she exclaimed 'Bitch!' and my mind just went 🙃 and I was laughing so hard that it fucking hurt so bad and I still am laughing whilst writing this bahahahha my sister's a fucking legend

ANYWAYS who's ready for more drama and spice? we all love a spicy sister;))

20 comments + votes for the next chapter.

get ready for the trigger because y'all are gunna be off the roller coaster

xx,cece

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

590K 11.1K 37
"Sorry, you have the wrong number. I'm Rose." "Ugh, wtf. Forget that shit, I'll talk to you instead then, Rose :) x" "I don't know about this." "It'...
3.4K 149 28
Who knew the library could be the start of something so beautiful? ETHAN DOLAN ( completed ) Highest ranking: #1 in...
552K 11.9K 189
Dolan Twins Imagines ✨
170K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...