HONEY :: ORIGINAL

De NEEGAMUSIC

in which Bobby learns to properly grieve over his past and become more optimistic for his future relationship... Mai multe

rum & coke
playlist & cast
hot showers & enchiladas
lunch & reality tv
offices & bobby pins
pink drinks & passion tangos
scruffy beards & quesadillas
waffle house & crying
sessions & hand holding
najee & chesta
nail shops & spicy salmon
date night & art galleries
tulips & tigerlillies
tops & bottoms
waldo & the hamburglar
dark knees & british bitches
friends & family
diana & diana
instagram & montreal
tempura & don perignon
thrones & lamb
soups & cramps
snacks & sleepovers
quickies & longies
mexicans & migraines
wigs & penthouses
rubik's cubes & cartier bracelets
rehearsals & weddings
good knees & pregnancies
new houses & big titties
thai food & baby fever
live streams & puppies
godparents & UTIs
love, marriage, & a baby carriage

g herbo & nelz

4.5K 322 62
De NEEGAMUSIC

Sanai, young British-Jamaican shorty, just found out who G Herbo was.

At first, she was apprehensive because she swore on everything UK rap was her heart besides Drake, Young Thug, and Kendrick Lamar to name a few. But Bobby knew...he knew Sanai so well he was more than certain she was going to love G Herbo.

He was right like always.

"Yeah my name G Herbo!" she yelled while they drove down the interstate. She was stuck on a certain song and Bobby was starting to regret it because it had been forty five minutes and she wouldn't move on to the next one.

"Babe—"

"I'on't want that stupid bitch, bougie, stay on basic shit," she rapped, dancing in her seat.

"Dawg—"

"All that makeup shit, man I hate that shit!"

He sighed, pretending to not enjoy her reaction to this song yet again.

"Why yo' eyebrows fake?" she confused, holding her hands out, "bitch erase that shit! Bitch I'm high as fuck, I'm just tryna fuck."

"Are you done?" he asked after her favorite part ended.

"Yes," she took a breath, "I like this."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, mehn," and he really liked it when she said that, which was always, "a lot actually. You know me so well, Robby," she smiled at him.

"I wish you liked Lil Uzi as much as you like this nigga."

She scoffed. "I love Uzi, okay?"

"Are you sure?" he responded in a high pitched voice, twisting his mouth to the side.

"Shut op, I do."

"Whatever you say," he chuckled, swerving off an exit and merging onto another part of the highway. Today, they were headed to an animal shelter a little ways away because Bobby had been searching online and found a puppy that was almost exactly like the one he saw in a movie called See Spot Run, his favorite dog movie of all time.

"I know your favorite Uzi project is Lil Uzi vs. The World," Sanai said, "and you like Grab the Wheel."

"I do," Bobby replied, "I think I know your favorite Thug song."

"What is it?" she challenged.

"If it's not Check it's Hercules."

"Omg," she put a hand to her chest, "it's both. Aw, you're so great."

"I know."

"Okay, smarty," she rolled her eyes, "are we almost there?"

"Yeah, it's off this other exit," he said, referring to the one he was turning on, "it looks like a sanctuary, and it's owned by black people."

"Skrr, skrr," she cooed, "love it." And he really loved her weird little adlibs that were part of her everyday conversation.

"Samesies."

Once they arrived to the animal shelter and parked, they were greeted by the owner who was super nice. It was also great that she knew what she was talking about.

Bobby and Sanai were led down a few hallways before taken to the patio, where a few other guests were looking at dogs and cats play in the large fenced backyard. It was like a little farm or something, and Bobby really liked the atmosphere.

"She just got here a few days ago," the woman, Kalinda, told them, "she's a little to herself right now," she pointed to a brown Bullmasstiff puppy running after a butterfly in the distance, the puppy Bobby wanted to take home.

"Is there anything wrong with her?" Sanai spoke up, sitting in a chair on the patio.

"We took her to the vet to get shots and stuff, the vet said her eye was infected or something but she'll be fine with meds. I have them in the pantry, but other than that, she's fine. Well—" she cut herself off, "—and separation anxiety."

"Oh, she's so me," Bobby put a hand to his heart and smiled. The woman laughed but if she truly knew Bobby, she'd understand. "What's her name?"

"You can change it, but her last owners named her Mariah."

Sanai snorted, putting a hand over her mouth when Bobby's jaw dropped.

"My life is a joke," he muttered under his breath, "nah, we're changing it."

"Why?" Sanai asked him knowingly.

"You gotta chill."

"I'll go get her since she barely answers," Kalinda stepped off the patio and wandered towards the puppy.

"Bro what the fuck—" Sanai giggled when Bobby sat down on the steps, watching his future puppy wag her tail at the owner of the shelter.

"Just my luck, huh?" he laughed, "who names their dog Mariah?"

"That is a little weird," she agreed, "you gon' change it?"

"Hell yeah, I am," he scoffed, "this puppy is my child."

"Nelz."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna name her Nelz," Bobby replied, holding his phone up while he FaceTimed Sanai. It was late at night, about three in the morning, and Bobby was finally about to get some sleep after dealing with a pretty goofy seven week old puppy. She was the cutest, and time flew by when you were having fun.

"That's cute," Sanai commended, continuing to write in a book.

"Yeah, I kinda like it," he sighed deeply while Nelz snuggled closer to his bare chest, "she's so cute," he put his arm around the sleeping puppy and rubbed her tummy.

"Is she housebroken or no?"

"The lady said she is but it might be a lil' rocky since she's in a new place. You are so cute!" He kissed Nelz's head. She was panting and wagging her little tail.

"I feel like I'm gonna see a side of Bobby that's obsessed with dogs," Sanai told him, stirring the tea in her mug, "I'm ready for it."

"I love dogs, man. Moriah was allergic so I haven't had one in so long," Nelz snorted and stuck her tongue out while Bobby played with her paws, "plus, they're good therapy."

"I wonder how she's gonna act when you leave for work on tomorrow."

"It's gonna be sad, man. I need to have the strength to leave."

Sanai laughed. "I can keep her if you want. I don't go anywhere."

"Really?" he looked at her, "you don't mind?"

"Nah," she shrugged, "plus, I mean, I have animals, too, so...she'll get along with Dice and Chesta."

"Dice gets rowdy," Bobby referred to the two year old Bluetick Coonhound—honestly, the dog was cute but the name sounded super racist— Sanai acquired a few weeks ago, "he better not hurt my daughter."

"My son has a type," she turned her nose up at him, "and it's not Nelz."

Bobby blinked. "My daughter is too good for Dice, that's out of the question."

"Nigga," she scoffed, "catch these hands."

"I'm kidding," he chuckled, staring at his phone, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she sighed, "it's just a lot to take in, you know?"

Bobby pouted. Sanai recently found out a few hours ago that her aunt was in the hospital due to complications with her chemo. She booked a flight already, prepared to leave later that week to see how she was doing. The thing about Sanai was that she was always relatively chill and living her best life, so it was a little weird to see her as the sad one and Bobby being relatively happy.

Of course, he didn't hesitate to try and make her feel better. She helped him out a lot so this wasn't an issue, it was just how he approached it. He didn't know sad Sanai enough to understand what she needed at the moment.

"Sanai...look at me."

"No, I'm journaling," she chuckled, "Stop it."

"Babe."

"What?" Sanai closed her eyes, "man, this shit happens so suddenly I don't know what to do sometimes. Like, what the fuck?"

"I'm coming downstairs," he said, noticing her eye sstart to water, "unlock the door for me"

"No, I'm just gonna sleep."

"Sanai there's only supposed to be one deflector between us, it's me!"

She giggled, wiping her eyes. "Stop, I'm sad."

"Come on, baby," he got up and walked out of the room, hearing Nelz walking behind him, "I'm coming to your door now."

"Okay," she wiped her eye again and hung up. Bobby sighed, grabbing Nelz and holding her like a baby as he left his condo. When he reached her door, he didn't hesistate to just open it without knocking.

Sanai was on the floor, drawing in her sketchbook with a hand pressed to her cheek.

"San," Bobby set Nelz down to play with her pets and he crawled to Sanai, who just looked at him for a moment before going back to his work, "hello?"

"Hi," she smiled, "I'm fine. Just wanna go see her."

"Well, you got a day and a half until that. Meanwhile, I think you should try to not work yourself up and prepare for whatever happens when you get there."

"Yeah, I know," Bobby brought her into a hug, kissing her forehead, "Stop, I don't wanna cry."

"After all the crying I do I deserve to see a tear come out your eye. Balance."

"Relax," she smiled at him, "thanks babe."

"Mhm. What are you drawing?"

"It's your face," she flipped the page to half of Bobby's face done, "see?"

"Ooh," he grinned, "you're so talented you make me sick."

"Thanks, Bobby."

"Mhm," he put the sketchbook down, "gimme a kiss."

"Why?" She played, kissing him anyway.

"Because I feel like it."

"Your character development is astounding."

"Right? I'm amazing."

She smiled. "Thank you, baby. When I come back you've gotta meet Mata. She's my BFF."

"I can't wait. Y'all some bafoons on FaceTime."

"Oh you just don't know, boo," she grinned, getting up and taking his hand, "let's go.."

"Where are we going?"

"You think you can show up with no shirt on and expect me not to cuddle you?" She led him to her room and pushed him on the bed, "you're mistaken."

"Ah," Sanai straddled his hips and smiled, draping the covers over her shoulders, "ooh, a penis—"

"Stop it," he chuckled then held his breath when she settled on top of him even more, wiggling her hips, "Sanai!"

"I know! I love it!" she laughed maniacally and lied on top off him., "goodnight."

"Annoying ass," he kissed her forehead and rubbed her back.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO HEY YALL

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.5K 1.2K 30
A Miss Chubby Spin-off. Also a short story.
525K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
17.1K 1.4K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...
6.3K 79 20
AU story of Molly and her one true love.