Map of Ember and Moonlight

Por writeon27

(Book 1 in the fantasy series The Crowns) Alyvia is the youngest daughter of the king of Escarral, a land whe... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Crown of Beauty and Vengeance Description

2.4K 118 9
Por writeon27

The land of Escarral has changed in the past year for Alyvia with her mother now sitting on the throne and Lyv's mission in infiltrating the Fae land of Dalcaine has finally come.  Now, in the capital city of Ayveri, she and her oath-sworn guardsmen and friend Gideon must find a way into the lives of the royal family and, most importantly, closer to Jai, the Crown Prince.  With her magic finally free and stronger than before, it doesn't take long for her to attract the attention of the prince...but the wrong one.  In the Fae land, Lyv's past, both recent and distant, are quick to catch up with her.  And with an impending invasion of Escarrali forces, Lyv must be careful of the bonds she forms and help save a land that is more important to her than she ever knew before.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.4K 75 44
First book in The Risen Saga When sixteen-year-old Ava Robinson finds an ancient necklace in her backyard, she discovers her abilities and is introdu...
4.4K 245 26
In a different world called Travian, all the people who lived there each possess powers which depends on the kingdom where they belonged. They also h...
84.7K 760 10
[Watty's Shortlist & WATTPAD PICKS -- Up and Coming List 06.07.2018] Now Available on Amazon!!! His hands moved down to cradle her neck. "I only hav...
12.3K 1K 73
In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her...