That Night Changed Everything...

weareyoungwriters

After being raped and abandoned in a alley Trinity Parker, is founded by Samantha Hunter. A mysterious woman... Еще

©COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
That Night(Changed Everything)
Meet The Characters
Chapter 1
That Night: \\Chapter Two//
That Night: \\Chapter Three//
That Night: \\Chapter Four//
That Night :\\Chapter Five//
That Night : \\Chapter Six//
That Night:\\Chapter Seven//
That Night:\\Chapter Nine//
That Night:\\Chapter Ten//
That Night:\\Chapter Eleven//(Picture Of Trinity)
That Night:\\Chapter Twelve//(Picture of Sebastian)
That Night:\\Chapter Thirteen//
That Night:\\Chapter Fourteen//
That Night: Chapter 15
That Night: Chapter Sixteen
That Night: \\Chapter Seventeen//
That Night: \\Chapter Eighteen//
That Night: \\Chapter Nineteen//
That Night:\\Chapter Twenty//
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-One//
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Two//
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Three//
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Four//
That Night: //Chapter Twenty-Five\\
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Six//
That Night:\\Chapter. Twenty-Seven//
Chapter: \\Twenty-Eight//
GUYS
Chapter: \\Twenty-Nine//

That Night:\\Chapter Eight//

11.2K 237 27
weareyoungwriters

Chapter 8

I awakened from my sleep. I heard faint voices downstairs, removing my body from the bed, I placed my hands on the carpet and my ear to it.

"A birthday party? Really?" Sebastian said, clearly annoyed.

"Yes, you're going to be twenty-two we're throwing a party." Cole added, I could feel his smirk as he spoke.

"Theres going to be girls, girls and more beer ," Flynn's obnoxious voice replied."What?"Flynn asked as everyone laughed.

"It's girls, girls and more girls, idiot. "Dean said.

"What about Trinity?" Xavier asked, concern built up in his quiet voice. I listened all their voices dropped lower.

"Well, it's tonight we have to keep her in the room." Julian said.

"Why?"Noah and I said at the exact same time.

"Our parties get kind've hectic; the guys in the pack are kind've well, you know, "Lucian said pausing."We need to keep her in the room tonight."

"If she comes out?" Sebastian asked.

"Then, shell be experiencing something..deadly, we all wouldn't want that." There was silence, my heart accelerated. Fear spread throughout my body. I lifted my body from the position I was in. Planting my back on the bed, my eyes drifted close.

Later that night, people arrived continuously to enter Sebastisans party. Noah stood outside welcoming people in. I stared out the window, watching the strangers enter the Hunters home.

Music played throughout the mansion. A loud growl escaped my stomach; I wrapped my arms around my stomach. I hadn't ate today, and I wasn't risking going down to that party.

My stomach growled loudly again, sighing I opened the door. Peeking out the crack of the door, I crept down the hallway. Loud noises made me avert my gaze down the steps.

"That's her." A guy with dark hair and jet black eyes said pointing in my direction. Swallowing hard, I crept down the steps towards the livingroom.

I stepped off the last step beer bottles strewn about on the ground with people in clusters sitting around outside either making out or just talking. A occasional drunk person was stumbling around.

It was super hot and sticky with really loud thumping music. Everyone was really loud instead and people were still in groups. Either dancing or sitting talking or drinking, kissing. Their heads turned in my direction; girls gave me disapproving looks. Guys stared at me lustfully for an uknown reason?

Heading off into the kitchen, pizza boxes emptied, some filled with pizza. Grabbing two slices I ate it deliberately. After, I had finished a guy in the corner with Xavier eye fucked me. I turned on my heel to go back up the stairs but a gang of people were blocking the staircase. They smirked at me, drunk.

"You shouldn't be down here trinity." Noah said, sighing. I nodded unsure of what to do next.

"Trinity." Dean skimmed my body, someone's breath was hot on my neck. Someone approached me from behind.

"I got this." Sebastian said Noah and Dean walked off, still getting lustful looks from guys. Sebastian turned me around placing his hands on my hips. Sebastian brought his lips to my ear. Tingles of desire ran throughout my body. Sebastian chuckled low before speaking.

"You should wear more clothes."Sebastian said softly. What was he talking about? Ripping my eyes from looking around the room to down my body.

I had on Kimberly's corset top and a pair of spandex shorts. No wonder dean glanced down my body. No wonder guys are giving me these dreamy looks.

"I-"Nothing came out my mouth but a ruffled I. Sebastian starred into my eyes. Feeling utterly uncomfortable, I shifted my weight in Sebastians arms.

"They won't touch you." Sebastian said, averting his eyes to the guys at the party. They all looked away; how can he do that? Nodding my head, Sebastians hands roamed the sides of my body. Affection, admiration filled my body. Goosebumps appeared from the shivers of desire that ran down my body.

Absentminded, my arms stretched around his neck. Somebody That I Used To Know blasted throughout the mansion. Sebastian arms stayed connected with my waist. Sebastian leaned in towards my face. Instantly, my breathing quickened.

"Where's my birthday gift? Trinity."

Sebastian soothing, husky, deep voice spoke into my ear. Biting my lip, my hands tugged at his silky brown hair. The need and growing anticipation built up in my body as he kissed down my neck. Another delicate kiss had been firmly placed on my shoulder.

Goosebumps fufilled my body, a low chuckle escaped Sebastians mouth. Drifting my eyes shut; my knees grew weak in Sebastians masculine arms. His arms unfolded around my body.

Turnig on my heel to see where he had gone; Sebastian had cleared the staircase for me. Sebastian walked away, Stephen eyed me carefully. Feeling as if im his prey; I walked stimtaneously to the stairs.

"Leaving so soon?"Dean asked. Nodding my head yes. Dean grabbed my wrist. My heart accelerated and anxiety built up in me. What wa going to happen?

"Dean, let--"Before Xavier could finish his sentence. Sebastian had already held Dean hostage on the wall. Everyone surrounded these two brothers. Some girl stood behind me; assuring me that I ruined the party for sure.

"Fight, fight."The crowd of alluring teens and adults chanted. Sebastian stared at dean with hatred filled eyes. Deans left fist connected with Sebastians jawline.

Sebastian arms dropped from pinning his brother up on the wall. Guys and females all cheered including Noah, Julian, Cole and Flynn. Lucian shook his head deliberately, whereas Xavier sighed looking down.

"You started this, stupid human," A girl muttered sheepishly. Turning my head and averting my gave over my right shoulder, there stood Sebastians clingy play toy. "Yes I'm taking to you." She said, stomping angrily away from the scene.

"Do something; Cole." Alejandro, Coles girlfriend, affirmed him. Cole lazily sighed and laughed. Alejandro glared and walked off mumbling curse words under her breath.

Sebastian had Dean on the ground, sebastian sent daggers, blows and jabs amongst Deans face. Dean winched at every hit; instantly Lucian tried pulling, and removing Sebastian away from Dean. 

"Ashton, Stop."Lucian demanded grabbing Sebastians black v neck tee. Sebastian stood to his feet. Dean brought his hand to the black ring around his eye.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that. Every since you did what you did to Kimberly," Sebastian said, sharply. Lucian held Sebastians arms back. "And you place your hands on my girlfrien-" Gasps from everyone caught not only me off guard, but Sebastian as well. Sebastian stared into my eyes before breaking out of Lucian's grip and bolting out side.

"I never touched Kimberly in any way, you prick. . " Dean yelled after Sebastian, Sasha ran towards Dean. Her flawless brown hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her green eyes burring into his pale blue eyes. 

"What is he talking about?"Xavier asked his fist bawling up and into balls. Dean sighed and looked down.

"Are you guys really that stupid? I never touched kim."Dean yelled after Sasha helped him to his feet.

"Why would he just bring it up?"Flynn asked annoyed and angry.

Throwing his hands up in surrender position he looked down."I don't know,"Dean paused."The kid has gone bizarre."

Feeling utterly confused as to why Sebastian had almost said girlfriend. Why had that slipped out of his mouth? Was he trying to make me happy? Was all of this an act to rape me? Running my hands in my hair; I creaked up the steps.

The party continued but, people were still in shock. Hearing footsteps behind me hitting the stairs. I stood in abosulate silence, deciding it was imagination I briskly continued to walk up the stairs.

A/N: Sorry it's short I'll make it up to you by making the next chapter filled with action. Hmm.. maybe make a bonus chapter? Comment if I should upload again twenty comments and I'll upload tonight.!!! Vote if you like this story. Sorry again for lack of pages very lazy todaaaay. Forgives (:

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

125K 5.7K 31
Sammie- Nineteen years old and afraid of the mysteries of the dark, and for good reason. She wakes up for weeks in the middle of the night feeling as...
My next door neighbour | Updated | ✓ _Begone_THOT

Подростковая литература

52.3K 792 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
The Other Guy (BoyxBoy) Miriam M.

Любовные романы

271K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
Lethal Lust Kit

Художественная проза

238K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...