RWBY: The Dragon's Rose

By c12376

Y/n and Jack,your best friend,were doing their regular school day,until both of you felt something off from a... More

RWBY Vol.1 Prologue
Rwby Vol.1 Part 1
Rwby Vol.1 Part 2
Rwby Vol.1 Part 4
Rwby Vol.1 Part 5
Rwby Vol.2 Part 1
Rwby Vol.2 Part 2
Rwby Vol.2 Part 3
Rwby Vol.2 Part 4
Rwby Vol.2 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 3 Part 1
?̵̧̛̣̘͈͙̗̤̓̓̄̀̾̽̏̆́̽͝?̴͓̩̤̞̺̙̗̃?̸̡͍̭̻͕̪̳̩̦̗͊̍̌̉͝
Rwby Vol.3 Part 2
Rwby Vol.3 Part 3
Rwby Vol.4 Part 1
Rwby Vol.4 Part 2
Rwby Vol.4 Part 3
...?
Rwby Vol.5 Part 1
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 3
Character Short: Y/n
Rwby Vol.6 Part 1
RWBY Vol.6 Part 2
Rwby Vol.6 Part 3
Rwby Vol.6 Part 4
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 2
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 3
RWBY Vol.7 Part 4
RWBY Vol.7 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 7 Part 6
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 3
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 4
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 6
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 7
Rwby Vol.8 Part 8
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 9
Explanation
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 10
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 11
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 12
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 13
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 14

Rwby Vol.1 Part 3

3K 25 78
By c12376

--Your POV--

When the initiation ends,everyone went to their dorms,and I just realized that my shoulder isn't bandaged! I quickly checked it,and it was completely healed! I cant believe im saying this but,im looking forward in studying this world more.

--Later....--

Well,aint this a coincidence,our dorm room is right next to team RWBY's...wow  -_-     Well,me and Jack we're exhausted from initiation,so we didnt bother fixing up before landing on our beds and went to sleep.

--The next day brought you by y/n baking Ruby a mountain of cookies--

I woke up and I feel very refreshed,so I went and put our stuff on our respected sides,then soon I heard a very loud whistling sound and gosh that hurt like a bee is stinging inside your ear,even with my pain tolerance. It even woke up Leis.

Jack:Ow,my ears felt like somethings stinging inside 'em! | Y/n:I know!

Jack look at his surroundings and see everything have been cleaned up and look very tidy,maybe even a little bit professional.

Jack:Look like someone is being a clean freak today. (he says with sarcasm) | y/n:To be honest,when i woke up,I feel very refreshed,like all the energy I've spent yesterday came back with a bonus.

Jack:Huh,same here,I guess thats in our bloodline | Y/n:When we have free time,lets have a long talk with Ozpin about our parents | Jack:I agree,wonder if we have more hidden abilities. Oh what time is it? On the scroll. | Y/n:Oh yea i should adjust it,well its 8:13 AM.Should we go to Prof. Ports now? | Jack:Yea,so we're not late.

So we went to Prof. Ports class and we met said man. He have gray hair with one helluva mustache that's covering his mouth,and it seem he has that eye always closed trait in some animes. It seems only me and Leis are the only students here.

Prof. Port:Greetings Mr. Draconazha and Mr. Lunarium is it? I heard you two have excellent skills at the initiation. | Jack:Uhh,to be honest Prof. Port,that was the first time we actually fought.

Prof. Ports eye's widened,even seeing the eye itself (huh i guess they do open sometimes)

Prof. Port:Really now,but the two of you fought like skilled hunters! | Y/n:Back at home,me and Leis always,well me mostly,train our swordplay. | Prof. Port:Interesting...and Less? Who's he? | Jack:Oh that's my nickname he gave me. | Prof. Port:*chuckles* You two seem like brothers even though your not blood related. Now,if you let me continue preparing for the class,please take a seat and wait until class start.

Y/n:Can i help you Prof? | Prof. Port:Ah yes! I like students like you,and you seem like a strong man,can you bring the cage from the Bullhead area,to this room? Here's the key for the crate | Y/n:Allright. Ill be back as soon as I can.

You soon leave to get the cage,you wondered whats inside it,but you decided to not question it and soon see a somewhat large metal crate with a few people surrounding it.

Y/n:Excuse me,but i was sent by Prof. Port to find and send a metal crate containing a cage for his studies. | ???:Ah,good,just sign this paper for him and we'll be on our way.

You signed the paper and give it back to him,then they say goodbye and they're on their way back to wherever they do their job.you then pushed the crate which,thank god,has wheels and your on your way back to the classroom.

--Meanwhile,Jack's POV--

Prof. Port:Such a nice lad,he reminds me a bit,well tell me about yourself Mr.Lunarium

Me:Well,I am Y/n's best friend and we we're on the same school before we arrived here. | Prof. Port:Where did you two educate at? | Me:I'm very sorry Prof. but i cant really tell you. | Prof. Port:Its fine my boy,Ozpin has told me where you were before arriving this world.

I widened my eyes at this,but i calmed down. (I guess Ozpin told them we we're not from this world and to kept quiet with this topic unless we allow it...)

Me:Alright then,but I promise you not to tell anyone,this might think me and Y/n are aliens or something. | Prof. Port:*chuckles* Of course my boy. | Me:Well we educate at (Your school) and we were senior students with very good grades,and we joined the kendo club. | Prof. Port:Clubs in school,and kendo? | Me:Kendo is a form of swordplay created from another place far away from school.

Me and Prof. Port kept talking and Y/n has not come back yet,should i help? .........Nah,too lazy.Soon enough class soon started,and team RWBY and JNPR barged through the door.

Ruby:Sorry! We lost track of time a bit. | Prof. Port:Ill let it slide considering this is the first day,please take a seat.

They did that and then Prof. Port started his lesson,and every word he says i wrote down on the notepad I got from the dorm

Prof. Port:Monsters! Demons...Prowlers of the night. Yes,the creatures of grimm have many names (Grimm...thats what their usually called,sounds pretty grim,hehe) But I,merely refer to them at prey. Hu-hah! Haha! ...... Uhh,and you shall too,upon graduating from this prestigious acedemy. Now as I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms,are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world. (Huh,guess that answer to some of them having weapons out in public)

Prof. Port:Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces and that's where we come in. (ruthless,bloodthirsty monsters...check,basicly a school that trains superheros...check,cant see anything going wrong)

Prof. Port:Huntsmen! Huntresses... (he clicks his tongue at Yang,which is unamused) Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves. (a noble goal,i appreciate that) From what you ask? Why...the very world!

???:Eyyy-yup!

Some dude just quickly got down from being embarrassed

Me: (-_-)

Prof. Port:That is what you are training to become.But first,a story. A tale of a young,handsome man. Me. When i was a boy.

And by this I started to ignore his story,I'm more interested in lessons,not stories,kinda sorry not sorry Prof. Port.So i decided to write about the Grimm native around here,so the big bird is a nevermore,scorpion is deathstalker,bears are Ursa,humanoid wolf are beowolfs,and it seem a snake with heads at the ends are called king taijitsu,i guess their the most dangerous around here,and the boar is called boarbatusk.

Later I was interrupted by Ruby giggling,it seem she draw an "accurate" imitation of Prof. Port,but was renamed Prof. Poop. She makes a small 'toot' sound then she was giggling with Yang joining in.

Prof. Port cleared his throat to get their attention and finished his story. "In the end the beowolf was no match to my sheer tenacity. And I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head help high. Celebrated,as a hero."

He then bows,and the doors we're opened by y/n with a somewhat large metal crate.

Y/n:Sorry to interrupt Prof. Port,but I got the crate,where should I put it. | Prof. Port:Ah good,put it down here,to the left,quick hurry before the drug wear off,Mr. Lunarium can you help him. | Me:Yes,sir,coming Y/n | Y/n:Thanks bro.

WOW this is heavy,I told him to go sideways so we wont trip,we did that and put it down. 

Y/n:There's one more Leis (Then we put the other cage beside the other one)

Prof. Port:Thank you boys. Now the moral of this story? A true huntsman must be honorable. (i felt a large amount of irritation near me when we sat down) A true huntsman must be dependable. (It's getting stronger) A true huntsman must be strategic,well-educated,and wise! (i track the irritation and it seems its coming from Weiss,and i think she was getting angry because of Ruby) (She's gonna snap) So,who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits.

Weiss/y/n:I do sir! | Prof. Port:Very well then! Mr Draconazha you may go first,as a thank you for helping me | y/n:Yes,sir.

--Your POV--

I go get my swords and i was thinking on showing Sudaruska again...

I came back with Weiss on her combat gear.

Prof. Port:Now step forward,and face your opponent.

I stare at Leis to speak in telepathy.

You:Leis should i put a show and use Sudaruska? | Jack:Yea sure.

Yang:Gooooo y/n! | Blake:Fight well! | Ruby:Yeah,represent team DL! (and Weiss stays quiet,for some reason,maybe she really doesnt like me)

Prof. Port:Alright. Let the match,begin.

A boarbatusk came out and immediately charged at me,i effortlessly side-stepped and i put Gemini together and put my aura into them,they shined slightly and changed into Sudaruska

Prof. Port:What the?! Is your weapon made from the legendary Vulcan Ipperalinu?! | Y/n:You bet your bottom dollar it is. Now dont mind me let me destroy this boarbatusk.

The boar charge you again with its special attack and you swing Sudaruska all around your body,you charge at each other mid-air. You threw Sudaruska and it bounced back,the boar was interrupted and I grabbed Sudaruska mid-air and thrust downward. It look like its belly has no armor and i was plummeting Sudaruska into it. I landed,killed the boar,and took Sudaruska out of the ground.

y/n:Now Weiss,you know where to aim your rapier at. | Prof. Port:Bravo! Braa-vo! That was the most amazing thing i've ever seen,it appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntsman in training,you may take your seat Mr. Draconazha, Mrs. Schnee,take your position.

You walk back to your seat and you heard some murmering "cant believe that mutt think he's better than us" so on and so on,your blood began to slowly boil,but you kept your composure and ignore em.

Jack:I gotta admit,that's the coolest thing I've seen you do. Are you ok? I can feel some negativity from you. | You:Yea,just don't like the racism of faunuses here. | Jack:I hear 'em too man,just try your best to brush it off | You:Alright.

I took attention on Weiss's fight with the boar,and I really don't like she's specifically whining on Ruby's cheering. She finished off the boar,panting a bit heavily,while it only took one bead of sweat for me to finish.

Prof. Port:Well done Mrs Schnee,I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned reading and,stay vigilant. Class dismissed.

And with that everyone started to leave the classroom.

You:Hey I'm gonna be at the balcony to vent out some anger,I really don't like Weiss now. | Jack:Alright,come back soon so we have time to do homework. | You:Right,see you soon bro. | Jack:See ya.

So I went to the balcony to,well vent some anger out. A few minutes past and Prof. Port came to the balcony.

Prof. Port:Greetings Mr. Draconazha,how are you doing? | You:Better than yesterday (i chuckled from that because my teacher back home always say that) Well,I'm just here to vent out some stuff. | Prof. Port:Oh,whats tr-- | Weiss:Prof. Port?

--Switch scene to Jack,Ruby,and Oz talking--

Jack:Seem's that your having a rough time Ruby. | Ruby:Is she right Prof. Ozpin? Did you make a mistake. | Ozpin:That remains to be seen. 

--Switch back to you--

Prof. Port:Ah Mrs. Schnee,how can i help you | Weiss:Pardon me from interrupting your talk with Y/n,but I-I enjoyed your lecture. (you decide to stay quiet until you need to speak up) Of course you did child. (Your probably the only one that took interest in) You,Jack,and Y/n have the blood of a true huntsman and huntress | Weiss:You really think so? | Prof. Port:Most surely.

Y/n:Something's wrong Weiss? | Weiss:Yea..i think i should've been the leader of team RWBY.

You and Prof. Port just stood there,silent for a few seconds.

Prof. Port:That's preposterous!

--Switch to Ozpin--

Ruby:What do you mean? | Jack:It's only one day Ruby. | Ozpin:Correct,and i've made more mistakes than any man,woman,and child on this planet. But at this moment i would not consider your appointment to leader to be one of them.  Do you? (he says while he leans closer to Ruby)

--Switch to you--

Weiss:Excuse me? | Prof. Port:I've believed in Ozpin for many years,and the man's never once led me astray. | Y/n:I agree,even though I met him a week before the initiation. He gave us a temporary dorm and the 'legendary Vulcan Ipperalinu' help made mine and Jack's weapon at the same time,so i owe him a huge favor for helping us.

Weiss:So you would just blindly accept his decision even after seeing how exceptional I am? | Y/n:A person who has a higher standing can assign a person to be the leader if they see a great leader within them,so are you saying you have slight trust issues Weiss?

She just look down,not showing any emotion on her body language.

Prof. Port:And with all due respect,your exceptional skill on the battlefield is matched only by your poor attitude (nice one Port) | Weiss:How dare you! | Prof. Port:My point exactly. I see a girl before me who has spent her entire life getting exactly what she wanted | Weiss:That not even remotely true. | Y/n:Your body language would say otherwise | Weiss:Well,not entirely true.

--Switch to Jack--

Jack:Being a team leader isn't just a title you carry into battle. | Ozpin:But a bade you wear constantly | Jack:If you are not always performing at your absolute best,then what reason do you give others to follow you?

--Switch to You--

Port:So the outcome did not fall in your favor. | Y/n:Do you really think that acting like a spoiled kid would cause those in power to reconsider their decision? So instead of fretting about what you don't have,appreciate on what you do have. | Prof. Port:Well said Mr. Draconazha,hone your skills,perfect every technique,and be not the best leader,but the best person you can be.

Weiss seem to sink in on what you and Prof. Port said. (Good,hopefully i can see a change)

--Switch to Jack--

Oz:You've been burdened with a daunting responsibility,Ruby I advice you to take some time,to think about how you will uphold it.

Jack and Ruby go check on the balcony,Weiss is standing there,taking in what they've said some words of wisdom,maybe.Your already on your way back,and you soon noticed them standing there.

You:Oh hey Jack,dont worry I didnt say anything bad to Weiss,Ruby. Just gave her some words of wisdom,probably. | Ruby:Thank you Y/n. (you can see and feel the sincerity coming off her when she said that)

You went back to your dorm and do your homework,but on the way there,you can see Jack smirking at something. you decided to not talk about and soon take the night a rest

--Timeskip,morning,Jack's POV--

We woke up and do our regular routine,and I've starting to get close with Yang,while Y/n is also getting close to Ruby.

After changing into the school outfit,we went to Glynda's class.

Glynda:Alright class! So who's wanna participate for the first match...Cardin? (I looked behind me and see Cardin raising his hand) Very well,who will be your opponents? | Cardin:Freak eyes over here. | You:*scoff* Very well,I'll take down your whole team.

The classroom began muttering,surprised to hear what Y/n just said.

Cardin:You just made your lose already,mutt. | You:Whatever,Cardin,drag your useless teammate with their weapons and let this get over with.

Damn,I've never heard Y/n spoke like that before.

CRDN quickly grabbed their weapons and armor with Y/n weapons in hand.

--Your POV--

Honestly,I'm tired of them thinking their the best of the best in this school. I can't wait until I see their sorry faces. I gotta calm down,my sadistic nature is acting up.

Cardin:I cant wait to see you kneeling below me,telling me to stop. | You:*sigh* | Glynda:3,2,1...fight!

I just stood there,waiting,while CRDL charges at me,and Cardin was the first person to attack me,he swipe his mace left. I block it with one of my weapons in ice pick style. I shoot and I flung his mace into the air. I quickly aim to his chest and shot him,bringing his aura to red already. Sky tried to hit me without me looking,but he didn't know I can track people's aura,so I move my body back a bit and quickly did a side axe-kick to his chest,and shoot him again. Dove and Russel tried some co-op attacks,but I simply block them all,and some attacks I blocked without even looking at all. I lock their weapons with mine and shoot,not even close to them,it's a way to disarm people with ease.

Once they were disarmed,I run to Dove and jumped on him,and I was slightly hovering Russel,so I AT Sudaruska and spin my weapon around my body on the way down close to his body,breaking his aura.

Glynda:Excellent match! Y/n wins!

Glynda:Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away,It wont be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale,so keep practicing!

I look to see that team RWBY is full of excitement for this tournament,while Y/n is smiling smirking at their antics. 

Glynda:Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale. (huh,guessing she wants to put the pressure on us,oh well too late)

After she said that,the bell rang,and Jaune's head slumps down in defeat,with Phyrra looking worried.So I went over to Jaune's position and gave him my hand to help him pick himself up.

You:Hey Jaune? You okay? | Jaune:Yea,yea...It's just,how are you so good in swordplay? | Pyrrha:Years of training? | You:Yea,why? | Jaune:It's just... | You:You wanted to be as good as me? | Jaune:I-Uh-It's... | You:Upupupupup,you know could've just ask me and I would be happy to teach you right? | Jaune:Really?! | You:Of course man! | Jaune:Thanks man!

After we talk,we both walked to the cafeteria talking,until Cardin and his goon shows up. As soon as I turn the corner,he was quick to grab me by the shirts and started to push me to the wall and lift me up. While his teammates punch and kick Jaune him,Cardin glares me with eyes of hate.

Cardin:This is what you get when you mess with me!

He lift up his arm to punch me,but I moved my head to dodge his punch. I maneuvered my legs to his neck and swing myself to his back as he let go in surprise. I immediately leaned back and threw his body to the ground,and follow it up with a falling axe-kick to the back of his head,effectively knocking him out. His goons look at me in fear as they all took a step back. I let the bloodlust flow through me as I glare into their very souls.

You:R̵̭͕̄u̷̥̦̔ň̷͖̉͊.̸͚̔.̷̖͗̎.̵̧̦̏̓̀

They all went running as the bloodlust continues uncontrollably. I began to let out a deep growl as I slowly crouched down into all fours.

???:Y/n?

I look back and see Ruby there,scared.

You:(Wait,no,no no no no no,not in front of her!)

I looked at her in surprise,I looked around me and see Jaune there,very confused. I growled loudly and began holding my head to the ground.

Ruby:Y/n? Are you--?

She got closer as I try to recede my bloodlust. She went and try to touch,but the moment she did,my entire body jumped to the wall.

Ruby:Y/n? It's just me...Are you ok? | You:R̷̼͂u̶͕̔b̸̳̎y̸̝̅,̸̬̚p̵̙̎l̶͍̆ê̸̝á̵̦s̸͇̊e̴̟͝,̴̲̊d̷̦̑o̷̩̓n̵͚̈́t̸̠̉ ̷̘͛g̴͕͝o̴͖͠ ̴̈́͜c̵̪̿l̶͈͌o̶͓͑s̴͎͘ë̵̪ŗ̶̐ | Ruby:I know you too well,Y/n. You wouldn't hurt me.

You were hyperventilating as you were scared of hurting her. You covered your face in instinct as she get closer.

--Ruby's POV--

I slowly sit down as I reach for Y/n's hand while he covered his face like a child would be when he's scared. I grabbed his hand as I put my other hand above his.

Ruby:See? It's ok. You can open up to me about anything,Y/n. | Y/n:*calming down* You're...not scared? | Ruby:Why would I be? | Jaune:Is he okay? | Ruby:Yea,you can come closer now. Now what's wrong,Y/n? | Y/n:I'm sorry,I got carried away again. | Jaune:Again? | Y/n:Yea,specially when I was younger,I have this murderous tendency for my body to start injecting bloodlust into me. | Ruby:Can you control it? | Y/n:Yes,though not very well. (whisper)>As you can see... | Ruby:Hm,Jaune,is it okay that you go ahead and eat lunch? I'll stay with Y/n to help calm him down. | Jaune:Yea,no problem.

Y/n:What do you want Ruby? (he says as he hug his legs to his chest) | Ruby:Nothing,Y/n. But seeing you like this worries me,Y/n. | Y/n:Really? (he looks up in surprise) ...My Dad said to me when I had my first break-up...She never told me why she broke up with me,but she was never the reason while I'm so... | Ruby:Dangerous? | You:*deep breathe* Yea. | Ruby:Hey,no matter what,I'll be there when you're lonely,okay? | You:*genuine smile* Thanks Ruby... | Ruby:*blushes and smiles* C'mon,lets go before we get hungry.

I get up and reach out of his hand,and as he did,he calmly bring me closer to his chest,hugging me close.

Y/n:Thank you Ruby...

I stayed silent as I gave in,he's so warm...

Y/n:Let's go,shall we? | Ruby:*Give's Y/n a closed eye smile* Mhm!

After that we went to the cafeteria to eat lunch and we got our food,and we were sitting on the same table with team RWBY and JNPR.Nora also wanted to tell a story,so we let her.

Nora:So there we were....In the middle of the night | Ren:It was day. (he corrected) | Nora:We we're surrounded by Ursai

Yang is there listening intently with her hands cupped on her cheeks while Blake reading a book.

Ren:They were beowolves. | Nora:Dozens of them! | Ren:Two of 'em | Nora:But they were no match,and in the end...Ren and i took them down and made a boatload of lein selling Ursa skin rugs!

Weiss is filing her nails,while Ruby and Phyrra look at Jaune with concern.

--Your POV--

Ren:*sigh* She's been having this reocurring dream for nearly a month now

Pyrrha:Jaune? Are you ok? (i just noticed that Jaune is fiddling with his food) | Jaune:Huh? Oh,yeah! Why? | Ruby:It just that you seem a little...not okay. | Jaune:Eh,guys,I'm fine...Seriously look. (he makes a fake smile while laughing awkwardly)

We then hear someone laughing and i look over to see Cardin picking on,from what i see from here,a bunny faunus with long brown hair. I can feel Y/n's anger rising slowly,and to be honest,mine as well but on a slower rate

Pyrrha:Jaune,Cardin been picking on you since the first week of school | Jaune:Nah,he just like to mess around,you know? Practical Jokes! | Ruby:He's a bully (she says sternly) | Y/n:I agree with you there Rubes. (he says while intensely glaring at Cardin,while Ruby blushed a little bit)

Jaune:Oh please! Name one thing he's "bullied" me.

I told him that he 'accidentally' bumped into Jaune making him drop the books he's holding,another time when he pressed the shield's button to expand on the doorway to make it stuck,then another when Glynda was showing the lockers that can store their weapons and extra armor,and can be send of to your location with a six-digit code.This gave Cardin an idea and put Jaune into the locker and send it flying to who know's where. And our recent bump with Cardin.

Jaune:I didnt land far from the school. | Pyrrha:Jaune,you know if you ever need help you can just ask. | Nora:Ohh! We'll break his legs. | Y/n:For once Nora,I agree with you | Jaune:Guys,really,it's fine! Besides he's not a jerk to me;he's a jerk to everyone.

As if on cue,Cardin started to pull the bunny's ears

Bunny girl:Ow that hurts! (Cardin just laugh at her) Please stop...

We then heard Y/n stand up from his seat and calmly walk to him,but he's steaming with anger.

Your POV

This dude just doesn't give up,does he?

You:Cardin! You better run away right now or else you'll be in a realm of pain! | Cardin:And why would I listen to a mutt? | You:Cause if you don't,ill shove your mace so far down your throat,that you need one of your pathetic teammate's hand to pull it out of your ass!

Everyone who heard this went either 'oooooooohh' or just straight said 'ROASTED'

Cardin:Whatever mutt,just stay out of my way...

And after that,they went out of the cafeteria as I head over to the bunny faunus.

You:Hey,your ear doing ok? Sorry for the commotion I've caused. | Velvet:Oh it's fine,the name's Velvet,its nice to meet you. | You:Nice to meet you too,I have to be back to eating my lunch,if you need help just tell me and ill kick their asses for you. | Velvet:Thank you,see you next time.

You say goodbye to her and went back to your table,everyone except Jack has widened eyes.

Y/n:Sorry for cussing,I really get pent up when i see a bully,well bullying other people.I went through the same thing and it went too far,but Jack saved me and im forever in his dept.

Jack:Aw,c'mon man,your tearing me up here. (he says a bit teary-eyed and chuckled at the end) | Y/n:*chuckles* Well is everyone done eating their food? (everyone nods) Let's go our next period,history class.

While on the way to the classroom,Ruby was walking with me on the way there.

Ruby:You ok,Y/n? | You:Yea,im doing fine now,Ruby. Thank you. | Ruby:*smiles* Your welcome.

--Later,at History class--

Prof. Oobleck is talking about the history of faunuses being attacked or attacking humans,while Jaune is sleeping in class,oh dear...But i gotta say,Oobleck zooming around the room is quite funny cause I think I'm the only one that can see how fast his legs are going.I think that's my semblance,wonder what's Leis semblance is?  

Prof. Oobleck: --Yes! yes,prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution,more popularly known as the Faunus  War. Humankind was quite,quite centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie (he takes a sip of his coffee mug)

Prof. Oobleck:Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you,it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day! (he takes a sip again)

Prof. Oobleck:Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

I see a few people raise their hand while Velvet slowly rose her hand,it seems some are them are not raising there hands to not draw attention,not that I'm a hypocrite,but we came to this world through a portal that changed me into a wolf Faunus and Leis into a tiger Faunus.

Prof. Oobleck:Dreadful,simply dreadful! Remember students it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! (you raise your ears and close your eyes for a moment as a motion of agreement)  (Oobleck again sips his coffee)

Prof. Oobleck:I mean,I mean,I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! (Hm? some sort of Faunus group?) Now,which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war? (Weiss raises her hand) Yes?

Weiss:The battle of Fort Castle. (wow,real creative name  -_-  ) | Prof. Port:Precisely! And,who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

My ears pick up a 'pop' sound and see Cardin flicked something at napping Jaune. 

Jaune:*quiet,but annoyed* Hey!

Prof. Oobleck:Mr. Arc! finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

Jaune:Uhh...The answer... (I intently stare at Jaune to try and speak in telepathy) The advantage...of the Faunus...had over that guy's stuff.... (he started to stare at me)

You:(Yes!) *telepathy* Dont question how I do this,the answer is Night Vision.

Jaune:Uhh! Night Vision! | Prof. Oobleck:Precisely,Mr. Arc! Cardin? Perhaps you have some thoughts to share on the subject? | Cardin:Well,I know its a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier.

I throw daggers at Cardin. (If he pushes my buttons longer i might actually break his legs,I'll ask Nora to borrow her hammer when that happens)

Pyrrha:You're not the most open-minded of individuals,are you,Cardin? (she says with sarcasm but glaring at Cardin) | You:He is. | Jaune:Your defending him?! | You:No...(i look to Jack to help finish) | Jack:It's just you need to have a brain to be called 'open-minded' since he doesn't have one,his head is just full of dust telling him to be a prick to everyone

Everyone in the class started to say 'ooohh' quietly,and Cardin looks very angry,heheh,get what you deserve prick

You:Since us Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark. | Blake:General Lagune was inexperienced and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep | Jack:His massive army was outmatched,and the general was captured. | Pyrrha:Perhaps if he'd pay attention in class,he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure.

Everyone went 'ooh' again and cardin has enough of it and gets up full of anger.

You:Stand down Cardin,we're in a classroom full of students with a teacher. (I say with a matter of fact tone)

Cardin looks around and figure out that I was right,and sit back down. Jaune was surprised at the team roast and was giggling a bit too loud.

Prof. Oobleck:Cardin,you and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings. Y/n, you,Jack,Pyrrha and Blake can have a warning since all of you gave insight on why he failed. Now! Moving on!

Soon class ended,and we went to our respective dorms.I finished homework fast and I was polishing Gemini,until I heard a knock on the door.

You:Who's there? | Pyrrha:Pyrrha (I go to the door and opened it) | You:What do you need help with? | Pyrrha:Could you help me with giving Jaune a few tips on swordplay? | You:Sure! I'm guessing Jack say that I constantly train my swordplay back in our home? | Pyrrha:He sure did,and I'm amazed that,even you were self taught,you can swing that greatsword around your body like a professional.

You:Yea that trick is hard,so where are we training him? | Pyrrha:At the rooftop,follow me. | You:Jaune,you ok? You've been quiet the whole time. | Jaune:Yea I'm fine,lets go

Your honestly starting to get worried for him,so you followed Pyrrha to the rooftop

You:Huh,nice view to help relax. | Pyrrha:I agree. | Jaune:Pyrrha,I know that I'm going through a hard time right now,but im not,THAT depressed. (he looks over the edge,but i knew better)

I pulled him away from the edge,and my attitude changed to a serious one.

You:Jaune,dont even think that your gonna commit suicide because a bully kept pushing your buttons,you just need more training with your swordplay,and harden your attitude to those you dont like,and try to do something,until they completely apologized for their actions,then both of you will be good friends (i said the last two with my normal tone)

Jaune and Pyrrha was stunned by something,but you didnt know what.

You:Hm? (you tilt your head while one of your ears falls to the side) What's wrong? | Pyrrha:Your hazel eyes turn into cat eyes when their angry the moment you talk seriously,maybe a side-affect when your angry?

You:Huh,thats cool. | Pyrrha:Anyway,thats not why i brought you up here Jaune. I know your having a difficult time in class and that your not the strongest of fighters,so...I want to help you. | Jaune:Wh-What? | Pyrrha:Me and Y/n can train you up here after class where no one can bother us! | Jaune:You think I need help? (wow Jaune....also i think Pyrrha has a crush on you,lets see how you find it out)

Pyrrha:N-No! No,thats what I meant | You:She mean that everybody needs a push from time to time. It doesn't make you any different from the rest of us,everyone must be weak before they turn into legends,like the champion Pyrrha Nikos here. | Pyrrha:Exactly,and you made it to Beacon,that speak volumes of what you're capable of!

Jaune turns around for some reason,did he...?

Jaune:Your wrong... (sigh) I-I don't belong here. | Pyrrha:That's a terrible thing to say,of course you do! | Jaune:No,i dont! (sigh) .... I wasn't really accepted into Beacon | You:What do you mean Jaune?

Jaune:I mean,I didn't go to Combat School! I didn't pass any tests! I didn't earn my spot at this Academy. | You:So you forged fake papers to get in. (I say having no emotion) | Jaune:....Yea,I lied. I got my hands on some fake transcripts and I lied. 'Cause,this is what I've always wanted to be! My father,My Grandfather,and his father before him were all warriors! They were all heroes....I wanted to be one too....I was just never good enough

Pyrrha:Then let us help you! | Jaune:I dont want any help! I dont want to be the damsel in distress! I want to be hero! | Pyrrha:Jaune! I-- | Jaune:I am tired of being the lovable idiot,stuck in the tree while his friends fight for their lives! Don't you understand!? If I cant do this on my own...Then what good am I?

Pyrrha tries to grab his wrist but Jaune denied her help.

Jaune:"Just leave me alone,okay?" | Pyrrha:If that's what you think is best,lets go Y/n...

I just hum in respone while looking concerned for Jaune...

You:Pyrrha? | Pyrrha:Yes? | You:When i started to practice my swordplay,I have my father teaching me for a few months. (She look at you,surprised) He was a sword master back at home,I learned very fast from his teachings,but after that few days,he have to leave for his job,that was five years ago.

Pyrrha:I'm sorry that he have to leave you,but look at you now! A professional sword wielder in Beacon. | You:*chuckles* I guess your right,well I have to go,getting sleepy. | Pyrrha:Alright,goodnight.

You say goodnight to her and you go to your dorm. Jack is there sleeping already (wow,must be 10 o'clock then well im exhausted) I take off my shirt and crashed on my bed,face first.

--Timeskip,Pyrrha's POV--

So Y/n wasnt really self taught,i guess he didnt want to open up about his father.Right now im in our dorm,looking out of the window while Nora is jumping on the bed and Ren polishing Storm

Nora:how come Jaune gets home so late? | Ren:He's become rather scarce ever since he's been fraternizing with Cardin. | Nora:That's weird. Doesnt he know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need our rest! | Me:I'm sure our leader knows exactly what he's doing (i said a bit irritated) | Nora:Hmm...I guess so.

--Jaune's POV--

I close the door when Nora finished speaking,oh man,really bad time that i would open up my fake transcripts,now Cardin has me on a leash and is now blackmailing me to work for him.

Ruby:Hey Jaune! (I flinch when I heard Ruby's voice) Long time no see. Did you lock yourself out again? | Me:Oh,uh,nope! Got it! (i showed Ruby my scroll) | Ruby:So,where have you been lately? Y/n is very concerned for you. | Me:I uh...I messed up. I did something i shouldn't have and now Cardin's got me on a leash and Pyrrha wont even talk to me...I'm starting to think coming to this school was a bad idea. (I slightly bang my head at the door and slide down from it) I'm a failure

Ruby:Nope! | Me:Nope? | Ruby:Nope! You're a leader now,Jaune. You're not allowed to be a failure | Me:But,what if I'm a failure at being a leader? | Ruby:Mmm...nope | Me:*chuckles* You know,you're not the easiest person to talk to about this kind of stuff. (Ruby sit down next to me) | Ruby:Nope! (I hit my head again) Jaune,maybe you were a failure when you were a kid, (i sigh) and you might've even been a failure the first day we met, (I bleh) But you cant be one now. You know why?

Me:Uhh,because? | Ruby:Because it's not just about you anymore. You've got a team now,Jaune. We both do,and if we fail,then we'll just be bringing them down with us. We have to put our teammates first,and ourselves second (she stands and put her hands at her hips) Your team deserve a great leader,Jaune. And i think that can be you. (she open her dorm's door) Have a good night Jaune.

Huh,I guess I see why Y/n likes Ruby,well he didn't tell me but i can tell.I tood up and about to go in my dorm and apologize until my scroll started ringing,it was Cardin sending me a voice message

Cardin:Hey! It's your buddy Cardin. I know you're probably busy with that dust project i gave you,buuut i gonna need to to get me a bag of rapier wasps,and make sure they've got some really big stingers. Its important,so dont screw this up!

I sigh as i defeatedly walk to get the wasps.

A/N Ok maybe im going too fast on these chapters,maybe? Idk...anyway thank you for reading!

Edit: Added a bit,and fixed a few typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 4.1K 33
So what happens if your secret was revealed. After the events of Fall forest Cardin tells everyone your secret. It was bad enough to be bullied but n...
140K 1.5K 37
Warning this story will contain scenes of self harm and feelings of depression you have been warned. This is a male reader X team rwby story. It may...
161K 1.4K 13
What happens when you wake up in a strange place and can't remember anything but a curtain fiery flamed woman. What happens when You find out your a...
12.2K 86 29
When (Y/N) gets helped by her family, spent a whole year with her and her basically being his best friend, he couldn't help but fall for Blake Bellad...