Harry Styles Dirty Imagines

By Mel_Lisa

Some of these imagines will get pretty graphic. Some will be longer than others. Please feel free to make req... More

Harry Styles Dirty Imagines
For The First Time
Forever
Best Friends Brother
Tender Love
Stay Here With Me
Me & You
its her.
Not So Much Prom Night.
More Than One Love Part 1
Announcement!
More Than One Love Part 2
Take Me

When She Loved Me Like That

21.7K 160 5
By Mel_Lisa

     "Hey Beautiful. . . it's uhhhh, me again. I'm sorry. I wish you would answer the phone.. I miss you. I don't know what else to say to make you believe me. I swear I did not kiss her. I love YOU, and only yo-" I was almost choked up but I was cut off by the annoying bitch recording, "Message recorded, to replay your message..." Blah, blah, blah. i lay down on our bed, her side, still cold. God, why can't she just answer the fucking phone. I miss her so fucking much. Her laugh, smile, and God knows that body. The curves she was blessed with, gave me something to hold on to while I relentlessly pounded into her.

      I haven't had sex since she stopped talking to me about two weeks ago, and I'm fucking losing my damn mind. No woman can fuck me like she does. Of course its not all about the sex, but I'd be lying if I say it wasn't always on my mind... 

*FLASHBACK*

     "Oh, please don't s-stop." I begged her. Seeing her pump my length in her hand, had my head spinning. She was topless, and her breasts moved every time her arm made those up and down motions. "I-I gonna c-c... Fuck." I tried to stop her, I wanted to fuck her. I wanted her so bad, but she wasn't going to show me any mercy. When I looked down at her, her smirk was spread across her angelic face. She only stuck her tongue out a few times to lick my tip. 

     "Does that feel good, baby? Come for me, I want you to come in my mouth!" God, she is the sexiest thing. She finally completely took me into her mouth, and hollowed her cheeks. I felt it in the pit of my stomach. I threw my head back. "Watch me." She whispered. 

     I opened my eyes, waves of pleasure moving all the way through me. I bucked my hips up to meet her movements. She kept her eyes on me as I released my come on her face and in her mouth. The sight was exquisite. Taking everything I had to give. Taking it like a professional. My body became exhausted, she slowed down her movements leaving kisses to my softening erection, my lower stomach, up my chest, and finally kissing my neck and face.

     "I love you." She whispered in my ear.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

     I opened my eyes. Bringing my hand out of my pants. I only come at the thought of her now. Fuck the fact that its only been two weeks since we've spoken. A day without her is like a year. I get up from the bed, and change my clothes. I have two more days off so I'm just going to lay around the house in my sweat pants and wait for her to call.

     I was going to try to fall asleep when I heard someone slam my front door.

     "Louis, not now now. I wanna be alone." I climbed back into my bed and pulled the sheets over my head. I felt the bed dip from behind me, and a hand rub my back. "I know you're trying to help, but can you just go?" I tried as polite as I could, but I really just wanted my alone time.

     "Harry." That wasn't Louis. I whipped my body around. It was Clarissa.

     "W-what are you doing here? Why haven't you answered my phone calls?" I tried to untangle myself out of the sheets. When I tried to reach for her hands she pulled away.

     "I don't know if I can do this anymore. I hadn't intended on ever speaking to you again." Her voice was small, and she didn't look at me... not once.

     "What do you mean? What are you saying? You know I didn't cheat on you, she was just an aggressive fan." I began to panic.

     "I know, but that doesn't make it any less painful. I cant handle seeing someone elses lips on yours... it makes me sick." I noticed a tear fall into her hands. I didn't touch her, I only leaned in to where, if we were in a room full of people, she would be the only one who could hear me.

     "Let me show you that you are the only one." Her body tensed up a little. I kissed her cheek and heard her sigh as I pulled away. I cupped her cheek to get her to look at me, she kept her eyes down, but didn't pull away from me. I kissed her forehead, temple, cheek, and neck. I could feel her pulse picking up under my lips. I kept working on her neck until I hear her gasp. Gotcha.

     She grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me onto her. We just starred at each other. Her cheeks were stained with tears, I kissed the remaining tears and tried to whisper all the things that make her so beautiful and the only one for me. She kept quiet, but let me continue. I could feel her holding back until I told her that I loved her. When those words fell out of my mouth, she took a second to let them sink in.

     She slowly slid her hands up my arms, and took me by surprise when she tightened her arms around my shoulders, embracing me in a hug.  I lent down resting my weight on her. I was trying not to crush her but she wasn't complaining, she just held me with what felt like all her strength. I cupped the back of her shoulders and we laid there, just holding each other.

     "Don't ever hurt me like that again, please... I-I can't handle it." She sobbed into my neck. "I love you so much." She laid her head back down on the pillow. I lifted myself into the push up position and grounded my hips down on hers. 

     "Never..." I grunted as I rubbed against her again, "never again, I love you so much baby." As I kept up my movements, her quiet whine encouraged me to continue. Her hands slowly slid up my back causing me to shutter. I quickly sat up and removed my shirt while she started removing all her clothes at  a rapid pace. In seconds we we were both completely naked. I looked down at he beautiful body. "I'm gonna show how sorry I am." I brought my face down to her breasts, taking one of her nipples into my mouth.  She arched her back off the bed, making the sexiest noise I've ever heard. "I'm gonna show you how much I love you."

     "Let me do it." She whimpered. I rolled over to lay on my back. I bit my lip in anticipation, watching her straddle me.

     "No one can make me feel the way you do." I mused.

     She slowly sank down onto my hardened skin. "No one, can ever love you more than I do." She bounced on my cock. Clawing at my chest as her hair fell in front of her face. I lifted my hips to meet hers. "Fuck, Harry, I love you so much." 

     I brought my hand down in between her legs rubbing her sensitive nerves.

     "Oh, fuck, that feels so good baby. You're gonna make me come." I stopped my movements.

     "Oh you're not coming yet." I smirked at her. She playfully pouted her full lips. "Go slow baby." I cooed. She nodded her head and gently began rolling her hips in circles. I thought back to earlier when I wanked off the memory of her sucking me off. No other is as passionate with me, no one can turn sex into beautiful love making, except for her. "Please, let me show you how sorry I am." 

     "Ok." She cupped my cheek and came down to kiss me. When she pulled away, my eyes fluttered open to the feeling of her detaching herself from me. She laid herself down and I adored the way she looked up at me. 

     "Just like this." I whispered while placing her leg on my shoulder. I pressed into her slowly. Filling her up and  dragging myself back out. I watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I came down to kiss her neck, sucking and biting. I wanted to make her feel good. I wanted this to be all about her.

     "D-deeper... please." I jerked my hips forward. Every time I pushed into her, she made gasping sounds. "Oh, right there... That feels so good. I love you so much." She grabbed the back of my hair and pulled with great force. I picked up the pace feeling my own build up becoming too overwhelming. I harshly sucked on her neck. 

     "Come... you're going to come with me, right now." I spoke into the skin in her neck. As the words tumbled out she screamed my name and I kept slamming my hips into hers. Our climax came like a tidal wave. My muscles strained as I released myself inside her. Her walls closed on me. This feeling was indescribable. I lifted myself off of her, our damp skin sticking to one another. I kissed her lips before sitting up on my knees. I kissed her ankle before setting it down on the bed. 

     "I love you." She spoke. I gave her a dimpled smile. 

     "Come here." I sat criss cross and pulled her onto my lap. I held her in my arms wrapped up in the sheet, and kissed her temple. "This is where you belong."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PLEASE READ

So I'm back. I had a friend completely take over my account and she did the worst job. She deleted my messages with alot of you and didn't update AT ALL. But anyways, I'm here to write more stories. I have a few more prompts before I start my HARRY STYLES FANFICTION ! Please keep reading and voting and let me know if you think I have what it takes to write a good love story starring Harry Styles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
361K 31.6K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
81K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...