Stay Here With Me

I hate it when he's not here. It sometimes feels like I just can't function when he isn't next to me. I never thought I could ever feel so lost. My bed just seemed too big in size to be slept in alone.

As these thoughts raced in circles at lightning speed, when a familiar ring tone went off on my bed side table. The love of my lifes' name across the screen.

"Harry?" I spoke a eagerly, sitting up in our bed.

"Hey babe. Are you alright? You sound upset."

"I just can't sleep. I was actually just thinking about you. I feel like I'm going out of my mind over here."

"Me too. Snuggling with Niall just isn't the same as holding you." His attempt to make me smile had me laughing for the first time since I talked to him over a week ago. The sound of his laughter burned a hole through me. My laugh soon faded at the thought that he was still so far away from me.

"When are you coming home?" I whispered.

"Soon." He spoke after a moment of silence.

"Ugh, that's not exactly specific."

"I know. Just trust me... you trust me, right?"

"I guess." I playfully sassed him.

"Oh, shut up you." I felt like I could almost hear him smiling. " But my love, I actually have to get off the phone now. Our flight is going to take off soon for the next city, I just wanted to hear your voice before we took off."

"Oh, ok then. I guess call me when you land." I pouted. I know he could hear the defeat in my voice.

"I will, I love you so, so, much, baby."

"I love you, too." A small smile making an appearance on my face. After we exchanged our long goodbyes, I fell back against the pillow and prayed to God to let me sleep until his return.

*Harry's flushed chest making contact with mine. His erratic breathing in my ear and the sensation of his hips meeting mine. I moved my hand in between our connected bodies and furiously rubbed the sensitive nerves. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I chanted to myself. And my chest jolted.*

As my body returned to its normal state, I found myself disappointed. The first thing I did was reach over next to me, I face palmed my forehead. I knew that he wasn't with me, and it had all been a dream.

I covered my face in my hands and took in a deep breath trying to fall back asleep. My eyes shot open when I heard somebody opening my door. I stiffened as the door swung open and I was met with a pair of eyes, that shown a bright green even in the dark.

"Harry! What the hell are you doing here?!" I pressed my hand to my racing heart.

"I was trying to surprise you." he laughed dropping his bags, and opening his arms wide. "Well... get your ass up and act like you missed me."

My smile grew wide as I threw the covers off of me and ran across the room to wrap my arms and legs around my lover. His hands held me up by my thighs, and he hummed into my hair. I ran my fingers through his hair and attacked his face with kisses.

"I missed you. . . so. so. much." I whispered as I kissed the skin all over his face. Being deprived of this man for so long made me want to take advantage of his presence. I grabbed a handful of his curls and pulled his head back to leave his neck fully exposed. He grunted and my force but had no objection.

My need for him was growing at the same rate that my patience wore off to just about nothing.

I kissed along his jaw and down his neck, along the vein that became prominent. Hot puffs of air expelled from his mouth. I wanted to express what he was feeling in actual words, so I rubbed my hips against his pelvis. With a blink of an eye, I was pushed up against the wall. As soon as my back made a loud thud, I buck my hips up once again. My teeth now making a gentle assault to his neck.