Tender Love

My body is so sore. Trying to get in better shape for Perrie & Zayn's wedding is killing me. Muscles I didn't even know I had, hurt like you would'nt believe.

   I dropped my gym bag by the front door and plopped myself down on the couch. I groaned trying to get comfortable.

   "I thought I heard you come in." Harry came from the hall way with nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips and his curls dripping with water. He got down to my level to plant a kiss to my cheek. "Are you alright?" He smirked down at me.

   "No, my body hurts." I laughed. "I'm falling apart." I groaned, covering my face with my hands. Harry pulled my hands away and smiled at me.

   "C'mon." He pulled me off the couch and carried me into our bathroom, sitting me down on the edge of the tub.

   "Owowow." I whimpered. " Everything hurts."

   "Well you relax. I have an idea... undress." He winked over at me dissappering out of the room. I took a few deep breaths trying to peel away my yoga pants and tank top, but failing miserably.

   "Are you naked yet?" Harry yelled from another room.

   "No, I cant get the rest of my clothes off by myself.' I yelled back.

I heard his foot steps comming back to me. He opened the door now wearing boxers.

   "I can help." Harry was as close to my body as he could get. He ran his hands up my arms. "Starting with this." He motioned me to lift my arms so he could pul my tanktop off. I burst into laughter.

   "I cant lift my arms!" Harry laughed along with me.

   "Plan B." He smirked. Harry gripped the neckline of my top and harshly ripped it right down the middle. I gasped at how hot it was. The front of my sports was a little thicker so he reached behind me to rip it off from the back I gripped onto his bicepts as he caught me off guard by biting my neck.

   "Harry Im sore." I moaned.

   "Let me take care of you.." He whispered in my ear. He pulled the rest of the material off my upper half. He turned around and began to fill the tub. The steam rising fron the spout, making chills run through me. Harry came back to face me, but got down on his knees infront of me. He gripped the waistline of my yoga pants and pulled them down along with my underwear. I stepped out of them waiting for Harry to stand up. But he stayed on his knees. His hands run up my bare thighs, making my skin tingle under his touch. He gripped one of my thighs and began massaging tentivly. I bit my lower lip, trying to keep moans inside my mouth.

   "How does that feel?" He smirked up at me.

   "Good." I said a bit breathlessly.

   He pressed his lips to my skin while he continued to work his magic. He kissed all over my thigh making his way up my hip bone and all over my stomache. My sore muscles tensing with every kiss I recieved. His thumbs dug into the skin on the other thigh. My head tilted back and i looked up at the cieling, letting the feeling of tesion being rubbed away.  I took his face into my hands, wanting to see those beautiful green eyes of his. His eyes sparkled as he looked up at me.

He gave me a quick smile before bringing his head back down inbetween my legs. My breath got caught in my throat when he cupped the back of one of my thighs to rest it on his shoulder.

  "You work so hard baby." He spoke whilst kissing the inside of my thigh. His breath over my center caused me to whimper. Harry looked up at me, his eyes shining. Seeing him inbtween my legs was the sexiest thing ive ever seen. I slipped my fingers into his hair, wanting the teasing to come to a hault. I watched as he stuck his tongue out and just let the tip slid up my core.