When She Loved Me Like That

"Hey Beautiful. . . it's uhhhh, me again. I'm sorry. I wish you would answer the phone.. I miss you. I don't know what else to say to make you believe me. I swear I did not kiss her. I love YOU, and only yo-" I was almost choked up but I was cut off by the annoying bitch recording, "Message recorded, to replay your message..." Blah, blah, blah. i lay down on our bed, her side, still cold. God, why can't she just answer the fucking phone. I miss her so fucking much. Her laugh, smile, and God knows that body. The curves she was blessed with, gave me something to hold on to while I relentlessly pounded into her.

      I haven't had sex since she stopped talking to me about two weeks ago, and I'm fucking losing my damn mind. No woman can fuck me like she does. Of course its not all about the sex, but I'd be lying if I say it wasn't always on my mind... 

*FLASHBACK*

     "Oh, please don't s-stop." I begged her. Seeing her pump my length in her hand, had my head spinning. She was topless, and her breasts moved every time her arm made those up and down motions. "I-I gonna c-c... Fuck." I tried to stop her, I wanted to fuck her. I wanted her so bad, but she wasn't going to show me any mercy. When I looked down at her, her smirk was spread across her angelic face. She only stuck her tongue out a few times to lick my tip. 

     "Does that feel good, baby? Come for me, I want you to come in my mouth!" God, she is the sexiest thing. She finally completely took me into her mouth, and hollowed her cheeks. I felt it in the pit of my stomach. I threw my head back. "Watch me." She whispered. 

     I opened my eyes, waves of pleasure moving all the way through me. I bucked my hips up to meet her movements. She kept her eyes on me as I released my come on her face and in her mouth. The sight was exquisite. Taking everything I had to give. Taking it like a professional. My body became exhausted, she slowed down her movements leaving kisses to my softening erection, my lower stomach, up my chest, and finally kissing my neck and face.

     "I love you." She whispered in my ear.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

     I opened my eyes. Bringing my hand out of my pants. I only come at the thought of her now. Fuck the fact that its only been two weeks since we've spoken. A day without her is like a year. I get up from the bed, and change my clothes. I have two more days off so I'm just going to lay around the house in my sweat pants and wait for her to call.

     I was going to try to fall asleep when I heard someone slam my front door.

     "Louis, not now now. I wanna be alone." I climbed back into my bed and pulled the sheets over my head. I felt the bed dip from behind me, and a hand rub my back. "I know you're trying to help, but can you just go?" I tried as polite as I could, but I really just wanted my alone time.

     "Harry." That wasn't Louis. I whipped my body around. It was Clarissa.

     "W-what are you doing here? Why haven't you answered my phone calls?" I tried to untangle myself out of the sheets. When I tried to reach for her hands she pulled away.

     "I don't know if I can do this anymore. I hadn't intended on ever speaking to you again." Her voice was small, and she didn't look at me... not once.

     "What do you mean? What are you saying? You know I didn't cheat on you, she was just an aggressive fan." I began to panic.

     "I know, but that doesn't make it any less painful. I cant handle seeing someone elses lips on yours... it makes me sick." I noticed a tear fall into her hands. I didn't touch her, I only leaned in to where, if we were in a room full of people, she would be the only one who could hear me.