Insecure [rochan]

By katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." More

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

Look

1.7K 107 92
By katzmotelrm

"Would you rather find true love or be rich?" Rowoon asked Chanhee who was sitting next to him and playing with his hand. 

"True love," Chanhee said simply. "I feel like I'd be happier than if I was rich."

"Interesting," Rowoon said simply. 

"What would you pick?" Chanhee questioned. 

"I don't know, maybe rich so I could not live in debt," Rowoon said simply. 

"You wouldn't want to find true love?" Chanhee questioned. 

"Right now, you're my true love so I'm pretty happy," Rowoon said with a smile. 

Chanhee just rolled his eyes. 

"What do you want to do now?" Rowoon asked they were currently at Chanhee's house just sitting on the couch looking at each other with loving eyes. 

"I don't know I'm bored," Chanhee said with a sigh. 

"When does your dad get home?" Rowoon asked. 

"I think at five," Chanhee answered. 

"Good," Rowoon said simply with a smirk as he leaned into Chanhee and kissed the younger softly. 

"I hate you," Chanhee mumbled with a small pout after Rowoon let go. 

"You're so mean," Rowoon said to him. 

"Yeah, I know, it's cause I'm insecure," Chanhee said simply. 

Rowoon backed away with a little confusion. 

"Wait, what?" Rowoon questioned. 

"What?" Chanhee questioned, not even realizing what he had said. 

"You just said you're mean cause you're insecure," Rowoon told him. 

Chanhee just looked at Rowoon with confusion. 

"I did?" Chanhee questioned. 

Rowoon quickly pulled Chanhee into his chest and cuddled him tightly. 

"I'm sorry," Rowoon said as he kissed the top of Chanhee's head. 

"Rowoon," Chanhee said softly. 

"What is it, baby?" Rowoon asked. 

Chanhee blushed slightly, his heart skipping a beat. 

"I just love you and appreciate you," Chanhee said to him. "You're so nice to me even though I'm such a dick."

"I don't think you're a dick," Rowoon said to him. 

"But I've yelled at you, swore at you, I've punched you and slapped you, how did you stay? I'm just so confused," Chanhee said, sounding a bit upset. 

"Hey, I don't even know why I stayed, but I don't care if you hurt me, I'll still always be here for you," Rowoon said giving the boy a small squeeze. 

"I just feel so bad about it," Chanhee said. 

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Rowoon told him. 

Chanhee just let out a small sigh. He was too lucky to have Rowoon in his life, way too lucky. 

-

Rowoon left Chanhee's before his dad got home. He was scared to run into Chanhee's dad again. 

Rowoon got out of his car and wondered if Youngbin was home. 

He entered the house and was about to yell for his hyung like he usually does but he kind of wanted to scare him. 

Rowoon tiptoed toward the stairs being the little sneak that he is. He made his way up quietly towards his brother's bedroom. He knew he was home now because he see's the light on. 

He heard some movement within the room and opened the door quickly. He was about to yell boo but something surprised him instead. 

"Hyung!" Rowoon yelled. 

Youngbin and Inseong both let go of each other's lips quickly, Youngbin getting off of Inseong who was beneath him. 

"Rowoon-ah, listen-" Youngbin tried to start. 

"No! Hyung what are you doing, Inseong has a boyfriend," Rowoon said, being too shocked and confused about the situation. 

"I know-" Youngbin again tried to say. 

"And Inseong hyung, why would you kiss my brother? You have a boyfriend, are you cheating on him? Jaeyoon doesn't deserve this, you guys are terrible friends," Rowoon was practically yelling at the two. 

"Rowoon, calm down," Inseong said, a little upset because he knew Rowoon was right. 

"You're acting like a baby right now," Youngbin said with an eye roll. 

"No, I'm not!" Rowoon whined, stomping his foot on the ground. 

"Rowoon, listen," Inseong said, getting up and going over to Rowoon. "This has nothing to do with you. I'm not cheating on Jaeyoon cause this never happened."

Rowoon looked at Inseong with upset eyes. 

"Youngbin, Rowoon is right, I have a boyfriend, and he's one of your best friends. We can never do this again," Inseong said, turning to Youngbin who was still on the bed. "If Rowoon hadn't come in we'd probably have done more than just kiss. God, I'm an idiot." 

"Inseong hyung," Rowoon said softly. 

"I'm going to go," Inseong said. "I'll see you later."

Inseong left the room quickly and Rowoon looked at Youngbin with disappointment. 

"Hyung, why? I thought you were over Inseong," Rowoon said simply as he went over to his hyung. 

"I thought I was, but when I saw Inseong sitting there he looked so beautiful and I just lost it I guess," Youngbin said simply.

"Learn to control yourself," Rowoon said with a sigh. 

"Like you did with Chanhee," Youngbin said with a devilish smirk. 

"Shut up," Rowoon said with annoyance as he left his brother's room. He was so done with him. 

Rowoon went to his bedroom and laid down on his bed. He took out his phone and saw he had a text from Taeyang. 

Taeyang🥑: Hey, double date tomorrow, you and Chanhee, me and Youngkyun, the amusement park, at one be there or be square 

Me: Alright, I'll tell Chanhee

Taeyang🥑: Good 

Rowoon then texted Chanhee. 

Me: Hey cutie we are going on a double date with
Youngkyun and Taeyang I hope that's okay with you

Chani💖: Yeah that's fine I don't care
Chani💖: Also don't call me cutie

Me: Okay baby

Chani💖: You're so annoying

Me: Aww you don't mean that 

Chani💖: Yes I do

Me: You love me though 

Chani💖: That's true....

Me: Exactly

Chani💖: I hate you because I love you

Me: What?

Chani💖: Nothing, what are you doing right now

Me: OH MY GOD YOU"LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I GOT HOME!!

Chani💖: WHAT HAPPENED???

Me: MY BROTHER WAS KISSING INSEONG AND INSEONG HAS A BOYFRIEND 

Chani💖: No way

Me: Yeah Inseong is my brother's like best friend and he had a crush
 on him but then Inseong got together with their other friend
and he was really upset and now I caught them kissing

Chani💖: That's an entire box of tea

Me: Anyway now I'm laying on my bed wishing you were here ❤️

Chani💖: Awww you're so sweet

Me: That's literally the nicest thing you've ever said to me 

Chani💖: That's not true!!

Me: It pretty much is

Chani💖: I'm sorry...😔

Me: It's okay baby

Chani💖: Love you Woonie ❤️😘

Me: You're so cute I love you too Chani

Chani💖: Don't call me that

Me: I will forever and ever

Chani💖: Even when I'm dead?

Me: Yes but you're not going to die anytime soon 

Chani💖: You don't know that what if I get crushed by a meteor 

Me: Babe listen if anything I'm going to die before you cause
 I'm older than you

Chani💖: You're right

Me: I got to go my mom is asking me to help with dinner

Chani💖: Okay I'll talk to you later 

Me: 😘😍❤️

Chani💖: 🙄

Rowoon got up from his bed, leaving his phone behind. He went to help his mom, he was in such a good mood. 

"Let me do it, mom, you shouldn't be working too much," Rowoon said as he took the knife from her hands and started to cook the lettuce she had been cutting. 

"Oh thank you Seokwoo," his mother said as she went to sit down. "You seem happy."

"I was texting Chanhee," Rowoon said with a smile. 

"You really like him don't you," his mother said, just happy to see her son happy. 

"Yeah, do you like him?" Rowoon asked, hoping his mother approved of his boyfriend. 

"Of course I like him," his mother said with confusion on why he even asked that. "He practically saved my life remember."

"Oh yeah, I love him so much," Rowoon said, as he chopped a few more vegetables. 

His mother just smiled happily as she watched her son. 

"When is dinner going to be ready?" Youngbin asked coming down the stairs sluggishly. 

"It will be faster if you help me," Rowoon said with a glare. He was a little mad at Youngbin at the moment. 

"Fine," Youngbin said as he went to help Rowoon, knowing he was mad at him. 

"I'm going to tell mom what you did," Rowoon whispered to his brother. 

"Don't or I'll actually kill you," Youngbin threatened as he poured something into the boiling water. "Look, I'm sorry your upset about it, but it's not that big of a deal, feelings are complicated."

"I don't care," Rowoon said softly so their mother wouldn't here. 

Youngbin just looked at Rowoon with upset eyes. 

"What are you two whispering about," their mother asked. 

"Nothing," they both said at the same time.

*giving some recognition to mama Kim for loving her sons even when she's not doing too well also cause it'a mother's day. I hope it was alright there is still a Q and A open, I'm just gonna keep reminding people, tell me the name of the person the question is for and I'll give you an answer. Bro there is a plan for this story so be prepared.*

-katz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.5K 82
✨ SF9 IMAGINES ✨ πŸŒ™ by @fantasytinkerbell
43.8K 2.5K 52
" you were rude once , but i still came to favour you more than any other guy " [intended lower caps]
71.8K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -
13.4K 407 15
Two guys that lived their lives separately finally meet because one of them needs a babysitter for his two young girls and the other one desperately...