Wither Sickness

By Untold_Eulogy

What if Jesse gets wither sickness after she destroys the command block? Find out in this story. Will Jesse b... More

Chapter 1: Don't Go
Chapter 2: Breathless
Chapter 3: Sucked In
Chapter 4: Forever Gone???
Chapter 6: The Wish

Chapter 5: The Myth

938 19 0
By Untold_Eulogy

Lukas Pov:

"Legend says if you find a well you can wish for anything you want, but you can only wish once," Ivor said with a grin in his face. "Do you know where it is by any chance? "No, sadly I never got the chance to go." He replied. "I have a map hold on Blondie!" He said. I rolled my eyes I hated that name, but I remembered why I was doing this. 

I was doing this for Jesse not for me. A few seconds later he come back with the map. "Here Blondie!" He said. I snatched the map from him. "Geez." He whined. "That's what you get for calling me Blondie," I shouted. He just shrugged and went back inside his house. 

"Okay, map show me where this well is," I thought. It looked like it was close to the far lands. "Looks like I'll need my horse," I said. When, I got to my house I went to the stable. I grabbed my horse and we were off. I still had a chance to get Jesse back and I couldn't waste it. 

Time skip:

It was now night and the horse and I both needed a break. I put the horse to a halt and I got off and tied it to a tree. I looked around and we were in a forest. Their were no animals around so I started looking for any apples or berries. I searched around, keeping an eye out for any mobs.

Then, I found some apples. 2 to be more precise. I walked back to where my horse was and fed it one. After, that I ate mine. I could have almost called it a fine night, but then a hoard of zombies came.

I swiftly untied my horse and we went farther into the forest until I lost sight of the hoard. Then, I got off my horse tying it to another tree, but this time I made a hut protecting both me and the horse.

At that moment, I took out my map and we were getting closer, but we still had a long way to go. "Could I do it?" I thought. "What i-" No! I mustn't think if that, I must stay positive," I told myself. Then, I dozed off. 

Dream:

I saw Jesse, she was in pain. We were in some room. She was gritting her teeth mumbling something. Then, she collapsed.

I woke up sweating. I didn't know what this meant. If I bring her back will she still be in pain? I tried not to think about it. Instead, I focused on the bright side of things for once in my life, just like Jesse did. I know I can do this! I have to. I need to do this for everyone. Without her the team will fall apart. I yawned and eventually fell back asleep.

It was early morning when I woke up. I took out my map to double check which way to go. I untied my horse once again and took off. I kept my head high and thought about what Jesse had told me,"Stop worrying." I decided to do just that, although it was very hard to do because worrying is what I do.

Then I heard someone saying, "Stop." I looked around to see who it was. "Oh great." I mumbled. It was Ivor out of all people. "Have you been following me Ivor?" I said. "Not exactly you see I made a copy just in case," Ivor said. "How did you even catch up to me Ivor?" I said. "I have my ways," he replied with a sheepish grin. Then, he disappeared out of my sight. "Okay, anyways I should start moving again," I thought.

After about what felt like years of exploring I finally had found the well, it was quite exquisite, and well designed. Okay, I only get one shot at this. I took a deep breath. "You found it!" I voice said. "Ivor where did you come from!" I jumped from being startled. "I told you Blondie I have my ways." "Ok." I replied while rolling my eyes at him. "Go on make your wish!" Ivor said excitedly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 1.7K 82
Hi friends! This book will contain Character x Character and Character x Reader Feel free to request!
60.9K 2.3K 19
where in Yu Jimin fell inlove with her new and young instructor, Kim Minjeong, in her geomechanics class
197K 5.6K 24
Coming from a mostly poor family, you always strive to amount to something so you could help out and make sure that they were okay. As a way to keep...
4.7K 227 14
To: minx@evolved.gg Subject: (empty) Dear Minx, 6 months. Wow. 6 months since I've met you, and yet it only felt like yesterday. I can remember it cl...