Save Me

Od historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... Viac

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Escape Date

615 32 12
Od historia14

Let Sana released herself from her agony for a moment. Couldn't she? Couldn't she do that even just one day? She can be broken if continuously got oppressed like this.

"Do you want to go back to your house?"Jimin asked while staring at his lover in worries. Sana ever since they left the hospital and entered the car just kept silent. Her smile was still plastered on her face even just a thin smile but her eyes didn't smile. Jimin could understand that Sana is feeling down for Tzuyu's worsened condition. Thinking that maybe if she go back to her family Sana will feel better, Jimin is willing to let go of his lover for a while.

But Sana shook her head and gave a thin smile.

"No Oppa, but...,"Sana licked her lips and her expression looked hesitate.

"Can I leave this city for a while?"Sana asked after a long sigh.

"Alone?"Jimin asked, a little bit afraid. Yeah, he's afraid to be apart with Sana. Even though he tried to act heroic with send back his lover to her home but honestly he didn't want to.

"With...with Oppa if you don't mind,"Sana lowered her face, tried to hide her shyness. Jimin just smiled upon seeing his beloved girl's act and just caressed Sana's head.

"We are on the way now,"Jimin said after kissed Sana's puffy cheek then started his Lamborghini enginee.

Sana was dilemma with her own feelings. She felt low in front of Jimin but she needs him. She was still afraid of Yoongi's shadows but she wanted to escape for a while. Couldn't a sinner wish to be happy? Released from her burden for a while? Those questions were kept playing on her mind. Can Sana be happy for a while? Forget her disdainful life and just thinking that she's Jimin's, she's beside Jimin, in Jimin's world without anyone or anything in this world bothering their life? Oh, thinking about that, Sana really loves the guy beside her right now, she's so happy whenever Jimin near her.

"I love you,"said Sana while she was starring at Jimin's face who's driving. Jimin looked at her briefly and pretty shocked with her confession.

"Gosh! Sana, I'm driving,"Jimin was a little frustrated because he wanted to reply her confession by hugging her tightly. Sana giggled upon seeing the already restless Jimin.

"Oppa, focus on the street,"

"Yeah, but not with your confession and that stare during the ride Sana,"Jimin tried to focus on the street. Sana was still giggling.

"Why? Can't I look at the one who I like?"

Ok. Now Sana already started to gain back her confident. Seems like this cute girl is already grown up, being used with their relationship and started to learn how to tease Jimin. Jimin was mentally laughing but he felt nervous too because when Sana teased him, he got stiffened. Jimin runs his brain how to bring Sana to the being teased position again.

"You can, if we already on our bed. You can,"Jimin replied. Now is Sana's face who got reddened like a lobster. Our bed he said? He meant sleep like always right? Like the previous days? Just sleeping side by side, while hugging or well some kind of that without further actions right?

Jimin smiled in victory seeing the blush on Sana's face and that genius baby can't speak anything again.

Sana tried to erase her pervert minds. No, no, no, she can't! But well, why not? Sana had done sex before. But, oh no! Crap!! Of course she can't right?! Sana had sex not with Jimin but with Yoongi! Sana got stressed again.

***

Sana and Jimin's journey to their escape date needed a longer time until they arrived at east sea. They arrived when the sun already set and they immediately heading to tho cottage in sea side. Eventhough it was already dark, Sana who really wanted to release her stress and forget everything that happened in her life for a day was immediately running to the coast after put her bag in the room. Jimin was troubled to chase that pretty girl, she ran so fast even she wouldn't wait for Jimin who was busy unload his duffle bag which he always kept on the baggage just for emergency like now.

Jimin smiled in relief upon seeing Sana who's running and chasing with the waves. Her face looked so bright and innocent like a child. She shrieked excitedly and laughed alone after the waves leave her. Jimin approached his lover and removed his jacket to cover Sana's body.

"You can get sick if just wearing this thin blouse,"Jimin hugged Sana from behind. Sana stopped when she felt a jacket covered her body and now someone hugs her. A soft vanilla scent that Sana likes. Sana smiled then reached Jimin's fingers to interlock with hers.

"Oppa, am I egoist? Running away when Tzuyu is fighting there?"Sana asked while staring at the ocean, letting the waves storming lightly against her legs.

"Pssshh...forget about Tzuyu or anything. You deserve to be happy, Love,"Jimin sniffed Sana's shoulder then rested his head on her shoulder.

"Thank you,"Sana tilted her head to kissed Jimin's hair. She kissed his fresh scented hair for a while before they choose to go back to their cottage after satisfied playing at the coast.

"You bathe first, wear anything that you can wear inside the duffle bag. We weren't able to go home before,"Jimin said after they arrived at the cottege.

"Yes Oppa,"Sana said, she was heading to the duffle bag Jimin mentioned on the counter then she picked Jimin's shirt that suits her. Inside the bag was  only Jimin's t-shirts and Sana picked the biggest one then she entered the bathroom while Jimin decided to cook something for dinner.

***

"Oppa,"Sana called her boyfriend's name who was now hugging her, ready to sleep.

"Eum?"was Jimin's response because he's busy enjoying Sana's sweet and soft strawberry scented hair.

"Can we be together forever?"Sana asked. Jimin immediately focused with Sana, staring at her.

"What are you talking about, Baby?"Jimin asked. Sana bit her lower lip. She didn't want to think that someday they could be separated.

"I will always be with you, we won't be separated,"Jimin tightened his embrace. He trully didn't want to let Sana go deep inside his heart. Who want? He was already falling too deep with this girl.

Eventhough I already did 'that' with Yoongi?

"But Oppa you'll graduate and leave our school,"Sana pouted.

"Silly. Doesn't mean that we should break up right? You're staying at my house, is that mean I leave your life? It would never be happen,"Jimin now raised his upper body to get a proper look at Sana's face.

"Even if you changed your heart I would never let you go Minatozaki Sana,"Jimin buried his face in Sana's crook.

"I love you so much, Sana,"Jimin raised his head again and stared at Sana. He smiled sadly, sad because he thought that only words aren't enough to describe what he feels. Sad because eventhough Sana is in front of him, touching each other but he is still missing her so much. Sana smiled to respond Jimin's feeling, she cupped Jimin's face and lead him to close the gap before she placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you too,"Sana whispered between the kiss, smiled. Jimin kissed Sana's smile under the moonlight which come throughout the glass wall. Eventhough at first they kissed so gently and slowly but turned out the kiss become deeper and rougher. They just kissed the whole night before sleep until they ran out of breath then laughed together before they fall to sleeping soundly in each other's embrace.

*Save Me*

But what if you're the one who leave the house?

It was a week after Tzuyu's condition got worsened. A week after Sana lost her virginity to Yoongi. A week after Sana and Jimin finally enjoyed their escape date. Sana just placed her butt on the passenger seat in Jimin's car to go to school when suddenly an Audi which Sana ever seen stopped at Jimin's house carport.

"Oppa,"Sana looked at the black Audi. Jimin hopped out his car and looked pretty annoyed with that car arrival especially who was hopped out the car.

"Young Master, sorry I bother your depature to school,"said a middle aged man who's wearing shades and suit, gave Jimin a deep bow.

"But this is Presdir's order. He needs you to go back to Beijing today,"

"How long?"Jimin asked, his face was full of annoyance.

"I'm sorry I don't have any idea Young Master, but Presdir said he can't wait any longer and need you to take control in Beijing,"

OH SHIT!

Jimin formed a fist and held his anger. Sana is here, he thought.

"I can't before I graduate from here,"Jimin said, trying to control his emotion.

"I'm sorry Young Master but this is Presdir's order. His order is an absolute,"

"Please leave me alone now,"Jimin asked, or to be exact, demanded. That man raised his face to look at Jimin. Look at Jimin's already changed expression. Changed as if himself was full of darkness.

"A-alright Young Master,"that man went back to the car again and started the engine before leave them alone.

"Oppa, you'll go to Beijing?"Sana asked. Jimin lowered his head, he wasn't able to look at Sana right now.

"I will always be with you, we won't be separated,"

"Sana, I know this probably will be hard for us. But there's things that is must take care of first...,"Jimin placed his hands in Sana's shoulders.

"Will you wait for me?"Jimin asked, holding his sadness.

"What do you mean?"Sana shook her head, didn't want to hear the answer but she needs to hear it.

"I must go to Beijing,"

***

But why must today?!

What make Jimin easily follow the mentioned Presdir's order? What make Jimin without hestitate said that what will he do is go to Beijing? What things that Jimin should take care of that Sana doesn't know?

"I'm sorry Sweetheart, but for now I will try to finish everything so I can be back to you as soon as possible and forever,"

It was Jimin's last long words when he sent Sana to school before he headed to the airport immediately.

"I love you...so much,"

Remember that Minatozaki Sana. Maybe it will be the last confession from Jimin.

Sana felt alone again. But not anymore when her eyes caught a bunch of handsome guys were walking to her direction. And there's Yoongi! Sana was back to the reality. Oh, her fairytale with Jimin was already ruined, back to the reality. And Jimin went to Beijing, the biggest headquarter of Park Company for they had no idea how long.

"I got message from Jimin that he is going to Beijing this morning. Don't worry Sana, we will take care of you here,"Namjoon smiled friendly to Sana.

"We're willing to if we should accompany you at that house,"Hoseok followed with grin in his handsome face. Jin gave a smack to the younger one.

"Damn! Hyung you're fucking unathletic but you can just break a head! Awesome!"Hoseok said in sarcasm.

"Come on I'll treat you all except Jung Hoseok,"Jin said casually, he threw a smile to Sana.

"What?! Hyung! You kidding me! I will ask for Seohyun Noona's number for you!"Hoseok immediately hugged Jin. Everyone were laughing but Sana and Yoongi – who actually never laughed with all the freakin' joke the boys throw.

"Sana, don't worry. Jimin will be back very soon, now just think that it's time for you to have free time hang out with the other Oppas,"Namjoon placed his arm in Sana's shoulder and walked with her.

"Yes Oppa, thank you,"Sana tried to smile.

How could she not worried if she has no idea for what Jimin possibly doing in Beijing? Why it seems so serious? And she should be separated with Jimin for a while. Who will be her smile?

"Well, we'll go to class first,"Yoongi said, stared at Sana as if he gave hint for her to follow him.

"Ah you're right, soon the bell will ring. Then see you at recess Sana-ya,"Jungkook messed Sana's hair a little bit.

"Yeah, I can't wait. First time we can dominate Minatozaki Sana because Jimin isn't around,"Hoseok winked to Sana sassily. Sana laughed upon seeing Hoseok's silly act while the other guys were looking at Hoseok in disgust.

"Stop whatever crazy idea on your mind, Jung. Let's go Sana,"Yoongi pulled Sana's hand to go to their class. Sana just looked at Yoongi confusedly. Yoongi was indeed naturally dominating, rough, forcefull like this but she felt something is different. She felt as if Yoongi wanted to dominate her to him only.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Don't forget to leave comment 😉

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...
143K 6.1K 103
[ english | epistolary | rp!au ] ❝in which tzuyu found love in a wrong place.❞ "I fell. I lost." - Tzuyu date started: 06.02.19 date finished: 07.28...
193K 5.7K 75
Everybody wants him, but he wants you, and you still dont notice it... (Currently being Revised)
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...