Save Me

Door historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... Meer

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Happiness To Share

648 36 3
Door historia14

Yoongi could feel how is the feel to exploding like a continually pumped balloon. That was his patience and emotion's limit. Sana and Jimin are living together. That's what Yoongi heard this morning from Jin and Hoseok. No wonder why Jimin didn't go back to Park Family's mansion. No wonder Sana didn't attend the school yesterday. No wonder the couple looked even closer and lovey dovey today. Do you know what people call by getting injured and showered again with vinegar? That's what Yoongi felt.

Yoongi's face flushed. No, not like when someone we like compliment us nor when we flushed when accidentally we brushed into someone we like. Yoongi's face flushed because he was pissed off. Sana entered the class after Jimin sent her and immediately met eyes with Yoongi who was sitting in his seat. Sana's face got tensed, realizing that she was back to the reality –yeah, her world with Jimin was indeed like an untouchable fairy tale. This early morning in gazebo before the bell rang, Jin and Hoseok were blabbering about Sana is staying with Jimin in front of every BTS member. Yoongi immediately walked to the school building when hearing that, Sana remembered exactly.

"Yoongi!"Sana couldn't calm even just a moment if she's breathing the same air with Yoongi. Yoongi without letting Sana to put her bag first immediately pulled Sana's hand to leave the class. When they are walking to a place, they past Taehyung and Tzuyu who have biology class at lab. Both of them –who are not a couple and in a good term- were only looking at Sana and Yoongi confusedly. Sana herself was too focus with Yoongi and she didn't notice that she just past her beloved bestfriend. Tzuyu is back to school.

Bump!!!

Sana groaned in pain when Yoongi pushed her body to the wall. They are already in the empty theater hall. Sana stopped groaning when she saw Yoongi's reddened eyes, panting hard and already formed a fist. What will he do? Does he want to punch Sana? Does he really want to kill Sana?

He can't. Yoongi can't eliminate Sana if this girl is still too kind and soft like cotton. Yoongi was pissed by himself. If only Sana is Seulgi. If only Sana is a bitch. If only Sana is quiet strong like Chou Tzuyu. Yoongi would be happily finish her off. But Sana is not. Sana is that gentle person, the soft person who entered Yoongi's world. The only one who understand Yoongi. Wait, what if she got hurt will this girl show her dark side?

"Ah!!!!"Sana screamed in pain when Yoongi pulled Sana's hair strands harshly with his other hand grabbed her jaw roughly. Yoongi Yoongi...you shouldn't treat someone who understand you like this, right?

"You said you want to feel the pain just like me right? Then why are you the only one who is happy?"Yoongi asked Sana. Upon saying that, Yoongi felt hurt even more. He already trusted Sana, she already changed his mind about this girl but in fact she was willing to stay with Jimin. Yoongi's trust was destroyed by Sana. Yoongi felt lonely again. The hell with fuckin' understand him. This girl is actually like playing on his already broken heart, she just added the weight on his heart by stomping his wounds more. Oh right, this is Sana's dark side, Yoongi got angrier thinking about that.

The fuck with this kind and softhearted girl.

Sana fell to the floor with one push from Yoongi.

"Yoongi!"Sana shrieked when Yoongi flied a hit right in Sana's face. Sana dodged it very quickly, she tried to escape from Yoongi but Yoongi is still trying to hurt Sana.

"Yoongi calm down!!!"Sana yelled. Right now Sana was able to catch Yoongi's hand and made Yoongi stopped for a while. Sana's guess was right. Yoongi wasn't his usual self. Yoongi was controlled by his anger. Quickly Sana hugged Yoongi very tight.

"I don't forget your pains. I want to be happy so I can share it with you!"Sana said weakly. Sana then released her hug and cupped Yoongi's face.

"I don't want to only share the pain...why can't we share happiness too?"Sana asked sincerely. Yoongi's heart fell upon hearing Sana's words. That's impossible. Very impossible. But Sana was no kidding and sincere. Something inside Yoongi's heart is moving. He never felt happy, no one ever asked him to be happy or said that they want to share their happiness with Yoongi. Not even Mina who loved him before, what Mina told Yoongi was only to make Jimin happy. But right now Sana offered him. Eventhough it sounded stupid and impossible. The person who made his heart get torn apart, the cause of his pains was the one who is offering the happiness to him.

"Minatozaki Sana, you're the most annoying person in this world,"Yoongi weakened and loosen Sana's body from his tight grip. Sana smiled weakly. Not even a word to be said again, without any sign, as if they understood that they were already reaching another agreement, Sana locked Yoongi's lips with her lips. She kissed him very softly, that was the happiness she meant. In her silence, she studied about Yoongi all the time. Yoongi was a thirsty of love person, someone who is far from tenderness and warmth. He is similar to Chou Tzuyu. The difference is no one who ever looked at him, no one who's able to notice his pains, not even Jimin who's the closest to him.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?!"

Sana and Yoongi broke their kiss immediately and turned around in shock when found Taehyung is already standing at the door and looked at them in disbelief, looked at them as if he was watching a horror movie. Tzuyu pulled Sana's hand from Yoongi and glared at Yoongi as if she wanted to kill him. After Tzuyu was successfully placing Sana behind her back, with full power Tzuyu slapped Yoongi's cheek.

"Tzuyu!!!!"Sana shrieked. Yoongi just touched his reddened cheek with stoic face, blood is oozing out from his corner of lips. Great! This is a slap from the strongest girl in this school –eventhough she's sick. Sana's heart fell upon seeing fresh blood from Yoongi's lips.

"Tzuyu, stop!!!"Sana screamed when Tzuyu was about to slap Yoongi again. Oh well, correct, actually she didn't slap him, to be exact she punched him. That arm was stopped immediately when Sana was already standing in front of Yoongi and Taehyung held Tzuyu's arm.

"Let me go Kim Taehyung! Sana why do you protect this bastard?! He just abused you!!!"Tzuyu yelled. Tzuyu was thinking like that because she knew that Yoongi dislikes Sana, she knew that Yoongi resents Sana, she knew that Sana is Jimin's.

"Did I looked like abusing her? We kissed. No force in it,"Yoongi was still with his plain expression. Sana's heart skipped a beat when she heard that. More to the fact of what Yoongi said and he was right, she kissed him voluntarily.

"Yoongi you're insane,"Taehyung said in disbelief. Yoongi just looked away.

***

"That's not the right way Min Yoongi. I understand your feeling but...but what you did to Sana is passing the borderline,"Taehyung rubbed his temple frustratedly. He leaned down his body on the sofa in Yoongi's flat. Yoongi didn't respond, he unbuttoned his shirt which revealed long lash scars on his back. It was from his father. Upon seeing his scars, Taehyung couldn't let himself to say any accusing words.

"I'm thinking about how to kill Sana without hurting Jimin,"Yoongi voiced as he leaned down in the same sofa.

"Whatever the plan you're thinking of will eventually hurt either Jimin nor you Min Yoongi,"Taehyung stared at Yoongi. The guy then held Yoongi's shoulder while looking at him.

"What do you mean?"Yoongi asked confusedly. Taehyung wasn't sure for what he will say.

"Hyung you indeed doesn't understand anything...,"Taehyung shook his head before he looked back at Yoongi in determined eyes.

"Don't hyung me,"Yoongi gritted his teeth. Taehyung sighed before he opened his mouth again.

"Stop before you get hurt,"

Yoongi laughed cynically.

"I'm already hurt Taehyung,"

***

"Yoongi, there's a thin border between hate and love. I'm serious. Never being reckless about this matter, don't. I'm really scared that you'll...you'll get destroyed,"

Yoongi was looking miserably at the couple who entered the school while holding hands. Jimin's stare to Sana was full of love and Sana who might down upon the last event –with Yoongi- yesterday just replied his stare few times. Sana's step was halted when her eyes caught Yoongi's figure. Yoongi just looked at her plainly.

"Yoongi-ah, good morning. You come earlier,"Jimin greeted Yoongi with his wide smile. Yoongi always likes seeing that happy wide smile, but Yoongi knew that smile was because Sana is beside him. Jimin was really happy and changed a lot since he met Sana. Yoongi hates the fact.

Hey, don't ask what Yoongi already done for Jimin's sake ever since the start. Don't ask how hard Yoongi tried to bring Jimin's smile back. Don't ask how suffering Yoongi because for years Jimin changed into cold person who didn't care with anything even himself. Sana came to their life. And Sana brought back Jimin's life as easy as turning back her palms. Scumbag. Every sacrifice and Yoongi's effort was only a passing meaningless wind.

"Do you really won't comeback to the mansion?"Yoongi asked. Jimin's smile was almost disappear but he managed to control himself in front of Sana. Jimin slapped Yoongi's shoulder lightly.

"Don't mention anything about Park in front of Sana,"Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ear. Sana who saw her lover is whispering to the person who loves him and it was a guy and he was also Sana's well...could be considered as secret affair maybe? -of course Sana didn't realize but they kissed right?!- and also the person she pitied could only formed a bitter smile. Jealous? Maybe. Scared? Certainly. Sana is scared if Yoongi snatched Jimin away from her, that's ridiculous right?

"Whoa you guys are earlier too!"suddenly Hoseok and Jin came. Jimin stepped away from Yoongi and smiled to other two guys. Sana greeted Jimin and Yoongi's bestfriends whom she found so funny and always bring the mood –especially right now.

"It took about 30 minutes from my house so started from yesterday I come earlier,"Jimin answered.

"Wow! I envy you so much. Sana-ya, do you enjoy your new life together with Jimin huh?! Ah! Hoseokie. I envy Jimin so much! Before sleep and when he wake up he can see Sana's pretty face, hug her while they sleep and and and...don't forget they're official lover if...,"

Smacked!

"Oi! What are you thinking about huh?!"Jimin smacked Jin's head and his face flushed a lot, same with Sana and Yoongi who looked away with bitter feelings. Of course it hurt him when he imagine what could SaJim do in that house.

"Yah you're so lucky! I want to change my place to you,"Hoseok who likes Sana the most since before whined.

"In your dream!"Jimin replied followed by their laughters except Yoongi. Yoongi was holding silently his burning heart until Sana finally realized. Sana glanced at Yoongi and she had no idea why she also felt the same pain looking at Yoongi's face who looked like want to cry.

***

Second period, Sana was still stealing glances to the back of class. She glanced at an empty seat. Min Yoongi's. Sana knew that the conversation in gazebo this morning hurt Yoongi's heart. Yoongi didn't attend the class ever since the first period and Sana without realize was curious with Yoongi's whereabouts. Inside of her heart she was worried, pitying Yoongi. It really bothered her. She couldn't focus with class, thanks to her genius brain which still working when the teacher caught her spacing out and threw a question to her. This smartass could easily answer all of the teacher's questions.

Seems like today is not a good day for Sana. After school, because Jimin was busy with soccer club and Sana was missing Tzuyu, Sana decided to spend her time with Tzuyu before going home. She was walking to Tzuyu's class when Taehyung ran past her very quickly made the girl dumbfounded upon seeing Taehyung looked like being chased by a demon. Then some students were rushing to Tzuyu's class. Sana's heart became uneasy, she ran quickly and entered class 2-3.

"Tzuyu please hang on!!!"Taehyung shouted. Sana covered her agape mouth shocked by Tzuyu's current condition. Tzuyu was lying on the floor almost unconscious with blood were flowing down from her mouth to her neck and drenched her shirt.

"Don't get closer!"some students were shouting lowly. Sana could see every student but Taehyung were avoiding Tzuyu and formed a circle.

"Her blood is oozing out! Suddenly she vomited bloods! Who will clean the bloods?"girls beside Sana were whispering.

"Oh no Taehyung is carrying Tzuyu, he can get contaminated right?!"

Sana looked in disbelief upon hearing their conversation. Sana glared at them and ran towards Tzuyu and Taehyung. The fuck with contamination. The fuck with the fear! Eventhough Sana couldn't lie that right now her hands were trembling, but she tried to ignore them! Sana had promised to be always stay with Tzuyu in joy and sad times. Sana is her bestfriend, no matter what happens to Tzuyu she won't hesitate to do anything.

"Stupid,"Tzuyu whispered when she briefly saw Sana before her conscious gone.

Right. Sana was indeed running to Tzuyu. Yes. Sana almost touched Tzuyu's body. But in just a few centimeters, Sana's hand froze and she was trembling. Sana was scared. Sana had no courage to do this. Sana lost from Taehyung who didn't hesitate to carry Tzuyu right away.

"You're a naïve bestfriend Minatozaki Sana. You're so cruel!"

Sana could hearing some people humiliated her. Sana moved her hands in force and sat weakly in front of Tzuyu's bloods on the floor. When she saw the bloods, Sana got an idea.

Right, she couldn't give up like that. She shouldn't stop right there. If she really didn't dare to touch Tzuyu, at least she should redeem her sin by cleaning Tzuyu's blood. She wanted to feel Tzuyu's pain right?!

Sana brought a cloth and a bucket of water immediately, everyone were still staring in disgust towards Tzuyu's bloods. Sana was pissed off with their actions. Tzuyu is a human. Eventhough she briefly scared but they shouldn't treat Tzuyu like she's the most disgusting people in this world.

Back off! All of you back off! If you guys won't clean her bloods, just back off! Sana was cleaning Tzuyu's bloods with tears falling down to the floor. Chou Tzuyu...please forgive Sana who is too human. There's no way Sana has no fear. Even with her most beloved person, Sana is still having fear of something.

"She can get contaminated!"said a student when they were watching to what Sana doing.

"Ew disgusting!"

"It's dangerous to be around them!"replied the others

Sana didn't care with what people said. Her guilty because she wasn't able to reach Tzuyu before really won over anything right now. The meaner their words were, the bigger Sana's determination to redeem her sin. Jimin, where's Jimin? Right now Sana is really at her lowest point.

"Move,"

Sana could hearing the voice she wanted to hear the whole day. The cold voice which made her worried all day. Her eyes were too blurry because tears were brimming in her eyes but Sana could notice a familiar slender body is approaching her then stood up in front of her, pulled her arm and helped her to stand. Yoongi. Sana bursted into tears again when she saw Yoongi. Yoongi grabbed Sana's hand and brought her leaving the class. Sana was questioning where they're going to and started to calming down when Yoongi brought Sana to wash her hands. While washing her hands, Sana started to cry again.

"Stop crying, I want to torment you Minatozaki,"Yoongi said inside his heart.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Guys if you're confused why Taehyung didn't get mad when caught Sana and Yoongi kissing, that's because he knew Yoongi is obsessed with Jimin and he despises Sana. He did thinking that the kiss is just to torment Sana.
Anyway I want to say congrats to all ARMY over the world. We're congratulated by SK president! 😂😇

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

143K 6.1K 103
[ english | epistolary | rp!au ] ❝in which tzuyu found love in a wrong place.❞ "I fell. I lost." - Tzuyu date started: 06.02.19 date finished: 07.28...
27.8K 596 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...
25.2K 1.3K 47
It has been ten years since that day,, the day they lost someone so precious. Hatred lingers in her heart. Guilt is imprinted in his mind. They think...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...