Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
πŸ”ΈnoteπŸ”Έ
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
πŸ’–NoteπŸ’–

I'll Stay With You

660 31 5
By historia14

The destination from school to Tzuyu's house was not that special for Yoongi and Sana. Of course not, first they're not a couple, secondly although that evening the weather was good and the scenery was beautiful but never forget that Yoongi hates Sana so much and third, Sana also didn't wish for a fun walk with a gay.

"Can you leave us alone?"was the first sentence from Tzuyu's mouth the whole day –of course the whole day with Taehyung. Taehyung and Yoongi nodded their head without complain, Yoongi was more than didn't care with both of the girls then the boys leave Tzuyu and Sana alone.

Tzuyu with her wavy long beautiful hair was sitting on her bed with blanket covering from knee until her toe. She was staring outside the window which revealed her flower garden in the backyard. Sana was mesmerized with the sight. Tzuyu looked so skinny, more stressful and unhealthy but she is still beautiful. The sight was just like a paint. Tzuyu was still looking outside the window until finally Sana took a seat on the edge of Tzuyu's bed, she touched her bestfriend's hand. Tzuyu turned around to look at Sana's smiling sadly face – as if she asked for a forgiveness- and Sana looks like she's holding her sadness.

"Minatozaki Sana, cheer me,"Tzuyu said with her plain expression. Sana pressed her small lips tightly, then she started to raised both her hands and formed a cute fist –her usual gesture everytime she cheers on Tzuyu- but she lowered her hands quickly. Sana ducked her head deeply. Tzuyu fell silent, Sana also didn't sound until finally Tzuyu heard a sob. Sana's shoulder was raising up and down and she quickly wiped her tears. Sana cried again.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu,"Sana said in between her cry.

"I don't understand your feelings. I tried to understand and positioned myself in yours but no matter how hard I felt hurt and broken I thought it didn't even reach a half of your sorrows,"Sana wiped her tears frequently.

"I just want you to keep alive and...and...*sobs*...,"

"Stay with me Tzuyu...,"Sana said almost whispered.

There's a warm feelings that went through to Sana's heart when she felt Tzuyu pulled her body to a hug. Realizing that Tzuyu is hugging her, Sana cry's gotten louder. Sana hugged Tzuyu back and Tzuyu rubbed Sana's back.

"You're such a crybaby Minatozaki Sana,"Tzuyu said.

"I'm sorry Sana. Don't cry anymore ok, I won't do anything stupid again,"Tzuyu let out her tears that already formed in her eyes. Because Tzuyu was hugging Sana, Sana didn't know that the girl was crying too. They were hugging for a while until finally they calmed down and when Taehyung with Yoongi entered to room to inform the girls for dinner, they found Sana who was already doing her aegyo to Tzuyu and Tzuyu who was already laughing happily.

"That girl is really cold to me, but she can be that warm and laughing because of Sana,"Taehyung said to Yoongi when they watched the beauties.

"Hmmm,"was Yoongi's only response.

"Oh I hope a human as cold as you will eventually be a warm person who can laugh happily because of someone oneday,"Taehyung glanced at Yoongi in sacrcasm. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and shrugged before leaving to the dining room.

***

That night after they had dinner, Taehyung commanded Yoongi to walk Sana home. Eventhough Sana already objected the idea and said she can go home alone, eventhough Yoongi objected too because he doesn't care, in the end Taehyung won. Sana once again experienced an awkward and unpleasant walk with Yoongi to her house. Her thoughts were flying away when they sat on the bus. Yoongi was sitting on the edge while Sana was on the opposite edge. Both were looking outside the window in that cold night. Actually Sana's thought was flying not too far from the bus. What she was thinking about is how to make her relationship with Yoongi become better –eventhough it's impossible- what could she do to make Yoongi smile –looks like it's even more impossible- and what would she say when Yoongi has successfully walked her in front of her house. Sana's thoughts was only running around there until her phone vibrated. It was a message from someone that can make Sana forget about Chou Tzuyu.

From : Jimin Oppa ^_^

Sweetheart...have you already home? We'll meet in usual park ok?

Sana smiled upon reading the message. Jimin might pouting right now because after recess time they didn't meet again. Sana already told Jimin that she will go to Tzuyu's house after school and Jimin by chance having business with his soccer club so they really didn't meet after that. All of sudden Sana felt her chest tightened by happiness. She missed Jimin a lot, although for a week they met everyday but it was not in a happy moment since Sana has been always thinking about Tzuyu. Even though Sana always smiled in front of Jimin but deep inside her heart Sana was worried everytime she was thinking about Tzuyu. Now that they'll meet in a peace after Sana already made up with Tzuyu, Sana could feel the urge and exploding feelings inside her heart. It was a longing happy feeling.

"I don't care with you, but if you walk beside me and smile like a fool, it pisses me up,"Yoongi broke Sana's excitement while thinking about Jimin. Sana stopped walking and turned around to the taller guy. Yoongi looked upset, very upset until his forehead furrowed. Yoongi could tell what made Sana smiling with her flushed face, it must be Jimin. And regarding the fact that Jimin was the cause, made Yoongi's heart torn apart. He wanted to kidnap Sana right now, lock her in a place or immediately tie her and throw her to Han river so Jimin would never see Sana again. He was so jealous. But if he did that, Jimin would only hate him, Jimin would never be happy again and Yoongi hates that too. Annoyed and angry, the only thing that Yoongi could do is break Sana's heart. He wanted to hurt Sana's feeling so much. He didn't like seeing Sana happy.

"Yoongi?!"Sana was almost choked from her own saliva when Yoongi pulled her to an aisle between the tall buildings. Yoongi pushed Sana's body harshly to the wall and without waiting for any moment he pulverized Sana's strawberry flavored lips. As if Yoongi wanted to destroy Sana, as if he wanted to eat Sana's mouth and suck her mouth contents or maybe all of Sana's organs from her mouth. Really rough and tight until Sana almost can't breathe. Sana tried to push Yoongi's body and hit his chest but Yoongi didn't budge.

This evening indeed Sana was the one who fished Yoongi to kiss her because Sana wanted to hug someone because of her own frustration. How unfair. Yoongi was really an impingement. No wonder that right now Sana got her karma. Yoongi repeated his bad behavior hurting Sana deeply. Engrave a long wound in Sana's heart everytime he touched her. Indeed so drunkable and no doubt kissing with a handsome and cool man like Yoongi didn't damage her but never forget that Yoongi doesn't like a girl and Sana already has a boyfriend. What Yoongi did really torture Sana's heart.

"Nghhh...Y-Yoongi...,"Sana moaned which made her hates herself while trying hard to push Yoongi but Yoongi felt angrier and she shrieked when Yoongi bit her lower lips hardly. Sana wanted to break the kiss so much but Yoongi chewed the long haired girl's lips and now Sana felt zinc taste on her tongue. Her lips is bleeding.

"Hosh...hosh...hosh...,"Sana panting hard as well Yoongi after they broke the kiss for breath. Maybe Yoongi already kissed her for an half hour long nonstop and both really running out of breath. Sana wiped her lips and saw blood on her finger. Sana looked at Yoongi in disbelief. Yoongi really hurt her.

"Yoongi...,"

Yoongi drifted his attention to Sana. Sana wanted to cry but she didn't cry. Sana was still looking at Yoongi in disbelief and shock.

"Jimin...,"Yoongi said. Sana widened her eyes. Did everytime Yoongi kiss her he was imagining of kissing Jimin?! That's crazy!

"You want to see him right?"Yoongi continued. Sana sighed in relief after she heard Yoongi's next words. She was shivering, really shivering if Yoongi indeed wanted to kiss Jimin, like he did to Sana. It was a little...ewww...disgusting?

"You kissed me to break my heart right Yoongi?"Sana asked. Yoongi didn't answer.

"I know. I accept if you want me to suffering. As long as you're suffering too,"Sana now tiptoed her feet to Yoongi's level and she cupped his face to kiss Yoongi's lips deeply and long. Tears were falling down from her eyes. Yoongi grimaced because he felt massive pain in his heart. Sana understands him. Yoongi couldn't ignore the fact but he hates Sana so much and Sana is too gentle towards him.

"I felt my heart is scattering into pieces whenever I kiss someone else besides Jimin Oppa. Are you satisfied Yoongi?"Sana asked, her whole body were trembling. If only this could make Yoongi calmer, if only this could make Yoongi feeling it's fair. If only both of them were broken together would make Yoongi allowing Jimin to be hers even just a little, Sana will do that. It will be fair for Yoongi.

"This is unfair,"Yoongi said weakly while resting his forehead on Sana's, both his hands cupped Sana's face. Yoongi's feelings were mixed. At the moment he couldn't hate Sana after hearing that Sana is willing to feel the same pain with what he feels. Sana sacrificed herself to him. Yoongi was really confused, he hates Sana and envy her but maybe right now there's another feeling is growing in his heart. A respect. It seemed that Yoongi respects Sana.

***

"Oh you are with Yoongi?"Jimin asked when Sana arrived at the park with Yoongi followed her from behind. Sana wanted to cry upon seeing Jimin and recalled what happened in the dark aisle a while ago. The guy in front of her right now is the cause for both of Sana and Yoongi's agony. Sana wanted to run to Jimin the moment she sees him, she won't let go of him even just a second so she wouldn't see Yoongi who may cry behind their happiness but everytime she remembered Yoongi'sorrow there's justice bursted out from Sana's deepest heart. She should be fair even though it'll hurt herself moreover Jimin if he knew about Yoongi's actual feeling towards him and what Sana did for Yoongi.

"Taehyung asked me to walk her home,"Yoongi said.

"Thank you,"Jimin patted Yoongi's shoulder.

"You should remember that...,"

"Yeah I know, don't worry and just go home,"Jimin smiled softly to Yoongi. Yoongi gulped his saliva upon seeing Jimin's smile –don't ask why, you know already why. Sana looked at the ground, she didn't want to see Yoongi's expression.

"Ok, I'll go home,"

Sana could feel Yoongi's steps' getting further away from the place and Jimin is walking towards her. Jimin's soft and wide palm caressed Sana's hair until she lifted her head. Jimin smiled gently and the smile was successfully get rid of the worries in Sana's heart. Sana steadfasten her heart, wasn't she want to spend a happy night with Jimin? Forget what happened before between her and Yoongi, Yoongi is next business. She already received a hurtful punishment from the happiness she'll get from Jimin tonight.

"This is sounded stupid Sana but...hmmm...how to explain...,"Jimin suddenly bursted into laughter.

"Oppa, are you sick?" Sana asked innocently. Jimin's laughter became louder then he tried to control his laugh. He lowered his head and put both of his hands in Sana's shoulders to reach her level.

"I might already sick ever since I met you,"Jimin smiled gently. Sana furrowed her brows, confused with what Jimin talking about.

"Oh no! Oppa, you really sick?!"Sana got panic. She automatically put her palm into Jimin's forehead but Jimin reached Sana's hands and hold them.

"Yes Baby, I'm sick. I've became weird ever since I met you. Even whenever I didn't see your face just a day it could make me not excited,"Jimin ruffled Sana's hair gently. His voice was like a melody to Sana's ears. Jimin wanted to hug Sana immediately but he still wanted to stare at her face more.

"I think I turned into the foolest person in this world, I want to always be with you and today I couldn't focus with my club because i...I miss you so much,"Jimin's said almost whispering. Sana bit her lower injured lip because she misses Jimin too. Oh they were really fool, they just separated for a half day today and now they acted as if they haven't met after decades.

"I want to be always with Oppa too,"Sana smiled softly to Jimin. Jimin smiled back and pulled Sana into his embrace. He hugged Sana for a while and Sana buried her face in Jimin's chest. Sana could hear Jimin's accelerated heartbeats and Sana was grateful Jimin couldn't hear her fast heartbeats too.

"Oh right,"Jimin released his embrace and suddenly he grabbed Sana's hand.

"Oppa?"Sana asked confusedly. Jimin didn't respond and kept pulling Sana's hand to the car parking lot.

"Oppa where are we going?"Sana asked when Jimin opened the passenger door to Sana.

"We'll go to a special place,"Jimin smiled while pecked her temple then closed the door. Jimin jogged to the opposite side. Sana just smiled upon seeing Jimin's act.

"Actualy I already planned this since a week ago but things were impossible,"Jimin started to drive his Lamborghini to a place. Sana just stared at her boyfriend who was driving with questions in her eyes. But seemed like this is a surprise so Sana holds her curiousness.

"Why I must wear this?"Sana asked confusedly when Jimin suddenly stopped the car and asked Sana to wear a blindfolded Jimin gave.

"Because this is a surprise,"Jimin smiled widely.

"Hahaha. What kind of surprise you'll give in the late night? Sana asked when Jimin wore the blindfolded to Sana. Instead of getting an answer, Jimin just pecked her lips.

"Be patient, Baby,"Jimin smiled then he continues to drive his car.

The destination to the surprise place was not more than thirty minutes but when Jimin told Sana that they're already arrive, Jimin didn't get any response. Jimin laughed when he found his lover is already asleep. Maybe because her eyes have been covered so Sana fell asleep and maybe she's tired too. Jimin caressed Sana's head then he untuckled his seatbelt to approach her closer. He kissed Sana's temple softly and he fixed a few strands of her hair.

"Sweetheart we're already arrived,"Jimin whispered.

Useless. Sana was too tired because there were so much happened today. Finally Jimin decided to carry Sana in bridal style, entering a beautiful building. Carefully he put Sana's body on the bed so the girl won't awake. After he put the girl on the bed, Jimin caressed Sana's hair and smiled softly.

***

Sana woke up because of sun rays on her face. Slowly she opened her beautiful eyes,the first thing Sana saw was the unfamilliar ceilings. Sana then moved her body in semi fowler position and she examined the room. A big and white-blue room. Behind her bed there's glass wall with white curtains. So luxurios, a very unfamiliar room for her.

"You're awake?"Sana startled when Jimin entered the room. Her brain quickly processing that she was going to a place with Jimin and she fell asleep. Yeah, Sana was asleep. Sana quickly searched her phone and her allegation was right.

"Oppa, we're late to school!"Sana shouted panickly after she saw it's already 9 AM, made her jump from her bed. Jimin laughed upon seeing his girlfriend's act. He grabbed Sana's arm so the girl stopped.

"It's okay to skip the school. You slept too tight. Even you didn't realize that I slept beside you,"Jimin laughed. Sana's face flushed.

"O...Oppa slept beside me?!!!"Sana covered her mouth with her palms made Jimin's laughed even more.

"Why? This is not our first time right?"Jimin sat on the edge of bed, still holding Sana's hand. Sana nodded eventhough her face was still red a lot. But the situation is different from before, right now they slept in a house Sana had no idea where this place is. Then did something happen last night? Something? Sana checked her clothes, she was still wearing her uniform and only Jimin who already changed his clothes, maybe he already took a bath too.

"Why Oppa didn't change my uniform?"Sana asked unconsciously. Jimin widened his eyes as Sana followed his shocking face when she realized what was she talking about. Sana released Jimin's hand quickly and turned away from Jimin, her face blushed a lot.

"I'm sorry! Forget my stupid question!!"Sana shouted panickly. Jimin still didn't move until he could calm himself. Jimin formed a thin smile, then he let out a loud laughter. Quickly he grabbed Sana's waist making the girl look at him again. Sana was looking at Jimin hesitatedly

"Why? Do you want me to change your clothes?"Jimin teased Sana with whispering close to her ear.

"I can do it now,"Jimin sipped Sana's nape, send shivers to her bones.

"Oppa...,"Sana muttered, feeling ticklish when Jimin was breathing onto her skin.

"Stay with me Sana,"Jimin whispered.

"I don't want to rush but from now on, stay with me in this house,"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I'm sorry if I break the characters too much but ... But ... Guys this is not the climax yet 😅😂
Anyway I want to know more about my readers. Like, where are you come from? How old are you and what do you think about Fake Love? 😊
Also guys, since it's Ramadhan month for Muslims so I gotta warn you although I update in day time, please read it after break fasting ok? I don't want to be responsible for your sins 😂 since this story contains mature things 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]
25.2K 1.3K 47
It has been ten years since that day,, the day they lost someone so precious. Hatred lingers in her heart. Guilt is imprinted in his mind. They think...
261K 12.1K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a clichΓ©. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
27.8K 596 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...