Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Scattered Hearts

712 35 10
By historia14

'Tzuyu, you're really stone-hearted, brutal and cold hearted. But it's just your outside appearance. I know that you're only a weak girl who have the warmest heart ever in this world. For me, you're my everything. Eventhough the world is turning away from you but remember that I will never leave you,'

'Yah Minatozaki Sana, you aren't proposing me right? I'm not interested with same gender. Eung...but if that's a female named Minatozaki Sana, maybe I can consider. Hahaha! Thank you Sana, I'll always fight to live eventhough the world is leaving me as long as Minatozaki Sana is still exist in this world,"

"She's up there!!!"

"Wahhhhh!!! That's dangerous!!!""

"Does she want to kill herself because of that?!"

"This is too dangerous! Someone save her!!!"

Sana was running for her life. Too fast even she couldn't remember again how to breathe when she heard from her classmates that something is happening at the old building's rooftop. Hearing the detail, Sana really wished that she just misheard or it's just a nightmare and the worst could be prevented. She prayed that she's not too late.

"TZUYU!!!"Sana shouted loudly after she was successfully break through the crowd at the field right in front of the building where Tzuyu was standing to jump. Yeah, Tzuyu was about to jump from 7 floors building. Sana felt her head hurt, her heart wanted to explode because of pounding too hard. She was searching for something, access to enter the building and chased Tzuyu at rooftop? That would be hasty and too late. Searching for a mattress or some kind of that, something fluffy so when the girl fall she won't die? Useless, there's nothing around them. When she was in despair for searching a way to save Tzuyu, Sana's eyes caught Myungsoo's figure was walking slowly in disbelief looking at what's happening right now.

"Sana!!!"Jimin didn't have opportunity to grab Sana's hand when Sana was already walking fast to the married teacher. Without courtesy and mighty courage from Minatozaki Sana who used to be calm and soft, Sana grabbed Myungsoo's collar and pushed him to the ground.

Myungsoo was too shock and caught off guard when he fell to the ground. Sana stepped over Myungsoo's body and was hovering above him, pulling his collar and her eyes got reddened because of anger.

"Are you satisfied for destroying a 17 years old girl's life?!!!!! Are you satisfied playing with highschool student?!!!! Do you think it's easy to play with us?!!!!! You have passed the line and she was already jumped too far!!!!! You have destroyed a 17 years old girl's life!!!!!!!!"Sana raged. Everyone was even more shocked when watching the usual calm Sana became the strong and sadictic Sana. Eventhough she was crying, but there's so many anger from her small body. Jimin let Sana to release her emotions for a while. Taehyung was already at the rooftop, right behind Tzuyu. Yoongi was between the crowd, staring at Sana in miserable.

It was a total mess. Every student was stormy because of Sana who suddenly raged at Myungsoo until unknowingly everything was unboxed between Myungsoo and Tzuyu. They went even noiser when finally Jimin and some teacher separated Sana and Myungsoo. It even noiser when instead of Tzuyu, Taehyung was the one who fell to the edge of roof after he threw Tzuyu's body back to the roof ground. Fortunately Taehyung managed to hold onto the edge of roof. And oh no, looks like Taehyung is having trouble because he couldn't hold himself even longer while Tzuyu just looking at Taehyung in shock.

"Taehyung!!!"

Taehyung thought it was his last time to see Tzuyu's face. This is the first time after a long time and this would be his last time to help Tzuyu's life again. He didn't mind if this is his last time. At least he sacrificed his life to Tzuyu, that's what Taehyung thought. Until finally some strong hands grabbed Taehyung's weakened arms. Taehyung lifted his face and found Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin pulled Taehyung. Easy for top three the strongest BTS member to save Taehyung. Taehyung's body was being pulled and the exotic faced guy was panting hardly because of too shock and tired.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!!!!"

Was the first sentence that came out from Chou Tzuyu's thin and cold lips. Taehyung widened his eyes in disbelief with Tzuyu's loaded emotions. The girl supposed to be in shock state right now but the one who's in shock was Taehyung. Yeah, who didn't shock when without thinking much he ran and threw Tzuyu's body until his own body got unstable which causing him to fall? Almost falling from 7 floors building. Taehyung was shivering upon remember the scene, his sweats were falling to the floor.

"I WANT TO KNOW THE SAME FROM YOU!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!!!!"Taehyung snapped at Tzuyu after he finised registering the too fast events that happened. Tzuyu formed a fist then she attacked Taehyung, pulled Taehyung's collar and made the other three BTS members and some teacher who already arrived at the scene shocked. Instead of seeing Tzuyu to explode, Taehyung closed his lips tightly when Tzuyu was crying.

"Kim Taehyung don't play hero like before. I don't want to live again!"Tzuyu cried. Taehyung felt his heart scattered into pieces. Oh how much he wants to turn the time again and saved Tzuyu before everything was too late, before Tzuyu's life totally fall to the abyss. Taehyung wanted to turn back the time so he can pull Tzuyu into his protection. Being sheltered, safe and soul in Taehyung's embrace.

"Tzuyu please forgive me. I can't see your wish is being granted,"Taehyung said lowly while caressing Tzuyu's soft hair. Tzuyu stopped crying and looked at Taehyung. What this guy know about her? This guy abandoned her and pushed her to the abyss and now he was stubbornly hoping Tzuyu to grant his wish.

The most important person for Tzuyu –after Taehyung abandoned her- was Kim Myungsoo. That guy was her everything. Tzuyu already give her all to Myungsoo and now she lost her only shelter. Especially the fact that he dumped her when she is dying. For what reason again Tzuyu to live?

"Tzuyu don't do that again!!!"right now Sana was the one who's running towards Tzuyu. Tzuyu let go of Taehyung and stand up, waiting for Sana who definitely will hug her. Sana cried like a kid. Usually Tzuyu would caressing her silky hair and making her calm and tell everything will be alright. But now Tzuyu was just standing quietly like she only thinks about herself. Yeah, right now Tzuyu only think about her feelings that's too broken. Sana wasn't everywhere at her sight right now.

*Save Me*

The days after Tzuyu's suicide trial went so fast. The girl was still taken care in hospital because of her physical condition got weakened and she's in shock state. While Sana went through her school days peacefully enough. After the incident when Yoongi almost break Seulgi's jaw few days ago, Seulgi didn't make her appearance again. There's a rumor that what Yoongi did made the poor girl's jaw blue, maybe because he grabbed her too hard so it got bruised, thanks that it didn't broken. No Seulgi, so Irene and the others didn't make their move. Yoongi as always, assumed that what happened between him and Sana was never happening. Yoongi was still indifferent, he didn't think Sana is present. Making Sana surprised, Yoongi didn't demand for 'Jimin's kiss' from her again after the incident of Sana was raging at Myungsoo.

Oh how about Myungsoo? He got repeled from the school because of his affair with a student and made her got pregnant until she tried to kill herself had been revealed. Everyone had no idea about his current whereabout.

The holiday that Jimin planned also got delayed. Without asking Sana's opinion, Jimin as a good boyfriend already understand about his girl's condition. Jimin and Sana were still spending their times together, they go to school and go home together and at night they'll meet at the park as always. It's obvious that Sana would never cry in front of Jimin. Everytime Jimin asked about Tzuyu's condition or everytime he accompanied Sana to the hospital, the girl always looked cheerful and bright. Sana would only cry secretly in her room. She won't let anyone know about that.

"Why does Yoongi come?"Sana asked innocently when Taehyung arrived with a fair figure behind him. Taehyung released his shades and smiled to Sana. Ah, a very charming smile. Tzuyu should be thankful that this handsome guy cares about her so much.

"What's your problem?"Yoongi narrowed his eyes feeling unpleasant. Sana shook her head quickly and smiled hesitantly. Yoongi indeed haven't make her head hurt nowadays but she should remember that Yoongi assumed Sana as his rival and he detests her.

"We just happened to visit a place. Is Tzuyu ready?"Taehyung asked. Sana shook her head. They wanted to pick Tzuyu home as she is already allowed to get unhospitalized. It should be a happy moment because for days Sana tried so hard to make Tzuyu start a new life and she didn't protest at all.

"I just arrived too. Come in,"Sana opened Tzuyu's room just to see a shocking moment. Tzuyu grabbed a middle aged woman who is visiting her.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!! THERE'S NO USE FOR ME TO PROTECT THIS BABY?!!! YEAH! RIGHT! YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT! THERE'S NO USE BECAUSE I DON'T CARE WITH ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!!!"

"Aunty,"Taehyung hissed. Taehyung ran towards the females and tried to separate them.

"KICK THIS WOMAN AWAY OR-,"

"Tzuyu...,"Sana was making her move and when Tzuyu caught Sana in her sight, Tzuyu fell silent. Tzuyu turned her back on Sana. For the very first time.

"You see this woman Sana? She's the dumbass who still hold onto the trash who destroyed my life. She left me to torturing her ownself. For what reason does she come now like she wants to control my life again?"Tzuyu said, her lips were trembling from holding her tears.

Sana held Tzuyu's hands and rubbed her hands.

"Tzuyu, she's your mom. No matter what happened she's still the one who gave birth of you to the world. You shouldn't be hard to her,"Sana said.

"Gave birth of me? Did she ask me for a permission to deliever me? Did she know that I prefer to be unborn than being abandoned in this stupid world?"Tzuyu smiled cynically. Sana bit her lower lips.

"Tzuyu I know this is so hard for you but I want you to keep alive. I want us to help and strengthen each other,"

Silent pregnant in the room. Sana gulped her saliva, wishing Tzuyu will understand what she was talking about. Wishing Tzuyu to accept want she told her.

"What do you want Minatozaki Sana?"Tzuyu asked cynically.

"You came to my life, saved me. Just to continue my worsen and disgusting life?! What do you know about me Sana?! Do you feel what I feel?! Do you feel how the feeling of loving somone's husband?! Do you feel how the feel to abort the baby?! Can you imagine how I will continue the rest of my life with HIV?!!!!! DO YOU KNOW MUCH I WANT TO DIE?!!!!!!!"

"Tzuyu...,"Sana was taken a back, she couldn't say anything with Tzuyu's one by one words that stabbed her heart. Yoongi and Taehyung was watching the scene and couldn't do anything. Oh note this, Yoongi just didn't care at all.

"Even after these two years...not even once you know about me Sana!!!!"Tzuyu ran away while covering her eyes with her arm. Taehyung chased over Tzuyu immediately. Upon seeing and hearing about Tzuyu's misery, Sana quickly turned around and ran away leaving the room. She was running without knowing where to go.

Sana's heart was broken. Her heart was scattered into pieces while registering every Tzuyu's words. She just wanted to accompany Tzuyu, she wanted to be by herside, she just wanted to be there when Tzuyu is suffering. She just wanted to support her bestfriend! Was she really not her bestfriend?! Was she really doesn't understand Tzuyu's feeling?! She tried so hard to hold her sadness for Tzuyu's sake but the reality was playing hard on her and slapped her so rough that she didn't know anything about Tzuyu!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"Sana climbed up the chair at Myoungdong shopping place. She went to the crowd in purpose. She didn't understand Tzuyu's feelings?! She had no idea how suffering Tzuyu is? How the pain is?! How shameless being an AIDS sufferer?

"I DON'T CARE WITH ANYTHING AGAIN?!!!! WHAT'S WRONG IF I LIVED LIKE THIS?!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG IF I WAS BORN FROM A BROKEN HOME FAMILY?!!!! WHAT'S WRONG IF I SHOULD ACCEPT THIS PAINFUL FATE?! IT'S NOT MY WISH TO CHOOSE A HARD LIFE LIKE THIS!!!!!! IT'S NOT MY WISH TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT SHOULDN'T BE MINE!!! AM I DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE BECAUSE I HAVE AIDS?!!!!!!!"Sana cried her lungs out. Then she broke apart. She cried loudly while everyone who passed the scene and hearing her were frozen looking at Sana shockingly. They were shocked with what Sana did. They were shocked upon hearing the girl's confession. Some of them were taken aback, some were feeling empathy and some were feeling disgusted.. Sana could see clearly their disgusted stare to her. Yeah!!!! Keep staring! Look at me!!!! Look at me with that disgusted stare!!!! Humiliate me!!!! I want to feel Tzuyu's sorrows! I want...to understand Tzuyu.

Sana kneeled down weakly while keep crying. The raindrops that ever since she arrived there was falling slowly turned into a heavy rain. Soaking Sana's fragile body who kept crying loudly. Thanks to the heavy rain that muffled Sana's voice. Yoongi who actually chased after Sana was standing silently from a far. There was tightening feelings and pain in his heart. Yoongi wanted to approach Sana but his hatred towards the girl was holding him from his faint desire. But, just for a moment, just right now, Yoongi didn't want to hate Sana. He pitied her.

"I even...maybe don't understand Tzuyu's feeling at all,"Sana was staring at the ground then she climbed down from the chair. She was walking weakly, crashing at the people she passed by yet she didn't care with their snap or glare. Sana was walking with her drenched body, under the rain. Today she might be scattered into pieces. But Tzuyu, Sana has no idea how many times she felt broken like this.

*Save Me*

Sana wiped her tears for the umpteenth times. It just couldn't stop. The damn tears can't stop falling down to her cheeks yet Sana still couldn't feel better. She was still staring at the lake and swans that were swimming to the middle of lake. Quiet atmosphere in Sana's favorite place indeed suited her who didn't want Jimin to know that she's crying right now. Yesterday's event really made Sana lose all of her spirit.

"Since when you're here?"Sana asked surprisedly when she turned around and found Yoongi was already staring at her under the tree where Sana used to read her books and where they kissed and cried. Is this place already become his favorite place too? But he can't. This is already become Sana's secret place, this place is far from the school buildings, they must passing some big fruit and flower gardens then an archery and horsing fields – yeah, their school is so big.

The lake in this school is rarely visited by other people because it's far behind the horsing field, and only few of horse club –which the members aren't more than 10 peoples- who rarely passing through this place or just to bathe their horses in lake side. But they just visited this place in weekend, in normal days this place very rarely to be touched by human.

Back to Yoongi and Sana. Sana was still waiting for Yoongi's answer. She had cried and looked at the lake for almost two hours, since when Yoongi already leaning back cozily at the tree?

"You're actually a naïve person,"finally he voiced.

"That's why I hate you,"he continued. Sana just smile faintly. She didn't know how to call herself. Sana couldn't judge her ownself especially after Tzuyu said that Sana doesn't know anything about her. If about her own bestfriend Sana didn't know, how about her ownself? That fact really wreck Sana from inside until as if she already forget how her actual self was. If Yoongi said something like that, she couldn't object him because maybe she was really like Yoongi's judgmental.

"Am i?"Sana laughed bitterly. Maybe that's why Yoongi hates this girl since the start. Maybe that's why Yoongi wanted to torment her.

"Stop being an innocent kindhearted and cheerful kid if the fact every seconds you just want to cry,"Yoongi said. Min Yoongi seemed like a watcher. He oftenly looked quiet but his brain is actually working. He watched other people and judged them silently.

"I...,"

Sana's heart want to jump from her ribcage when suddenly Yoongi was already standing so close to her, only separated by inches before what Sana imagined will be happened.

"I didn't kiss Jimin Oppa since two days ago Yoongi,"Sana's voice was trembling. She was still scared everytime Yoongi kiss her eventhough after she knew that Yoongi is gay, Sana was more pitying him and thinking that she will let Yoongi got Jimin's kiss from her –eventhough ew, it's really impossible could be considered as indirect kiss.

"Why you didn't kiss Jimin?"Yoongi asked with furrowed brows.

'Why you didn't demand for a kiss for the whole week eventhough I was with Jimin Oppa the whole time?'

"I even could be considered as ignoring him because of Tzuyu...,"Sana ducked her head. That's right. Sana couldn't let Tzuyu away from her thoughts. Like a mom who's forgetting her husband because she's too worried with her daughter. That was Sana. Now she felt guilty and wanted to run into Jimin's embrace but she knew, every seconds she will remember about Tzuyu's potential to kill herself, Sana will cry. And a very unique fact, Sana never wanted to cry in front of Jimin.

Yeah, Yoongi knew what Sana was talking about. Yoongi witnessed how Tzuyu gave a great effect to Sana's life. Yesterday Sana was devastated and scattered like a fragile dry soil. Yoongi inhaled deeply and exhaled. Then he took a step away from Sana but still laid his sight to the smaller girl. He brushed his beautiful hair to the back and turned his face away from Sana.

"I let you go this time,"he said before leaving Sana. Let her go? Did Yoongi mean that he won't bully her again today? Oh, he's indeed a human,Sana thought.

But honestly Sana needs a hug right now. Yoongi was already walking a bit far away from her. She supposed to hug Jimin, not other guy. Especially the guy who bully and hate her. And it would be like Sana is having affair with another guy. But Yoongi is a gay.

"Yoongi!"Sana called. Yoongi's step was halted.

"A-actually...,"

Yoongi was patiently still waiting Sana to finish her words.

"Actually me and Jimin kissed last night,"

"Shit!!!"

Without thinking much, Yoongi was running back to Sana and pulled Sana's petite body and circled his arms in her waist. Sana circled her arms in Yoongi's back. With full of anger Yoongi slammed his lips into Sana's lips, he kissed Sana roughly, emotionally because he felt tricked. Oh no, Yoongi you didn't get tricked by her. Right now it's Sana who tricked herself. Sana replied Yoongi's continous kiss until her heart couldn't bear the preassure she was holding anymore. Sana broke the kiss and buried her head into Yoongi's chest. Yoongi almost pushed Sana because hug is not in their agreement – not besides hugging while kissing. But upon feeling his shirt was soaking wet and Sana's shoulders was moving up and down with sobbings, Yoongi let her. Yoongi let Sana to cry in his embrace eventhough his whole heart cursed Sana's act –mentally he was strangling Sana's neck until she die. Yeah, but it just inside of Yoongi's mind.

"Do you not able to cry in front of Jimin?"Yoongi asked. Right now both of them already sitting under the tree with Sana's position was still inside Yoongi's embrace. Well well well Oh My God will this story have a twist? How could a Min Yoongi with his bullied victim Minatozaki Sana was relaxing and let the girl in his embrace. They really looked like a couple who tried to calm his sad lover. Yoongi looked calm too and let Sana hugged him – forget about Yoongi is a gay, forget about Sana is Jimin's.

Sana just shook her head. Didn't voice an explanation, she herself didn't even know why. Yoongi got the signal, progressing that Sana just couldn't cry in front of Jimin. Yoongi too didn't want Sana to be spoiled and mushy in front of his beloved Jimin. He couldn't imagine what probably will he do if he saw Sana acted like that to Jimin.

"Yoongi, thank you. I will go to Tzuyu's place,"Sana parted her body from Yoongi and smiled genuinely to Yoongi. Yoongi quickly turned his face away from Sana. He hates seeing Sana's smile but he nodded for Sana's thanks. But the next second Yoongi grabbed Sana's hand, making the girl got confused.

"I'll come with you,"Yoongi said while standing from his position. Sana was still staring at Yoongi in disbelief.

"Taehyung is with Tzuyu and I have a business with him,"Yoongi said as he knew that Sana is confused. Finally Sana smiled, a little bit disappointed because she briefly thought that Yoongi wanted to accompany her. Ah what was she thinking about? Sana is Jimin's and Yoongi is gay.

Note that.

"Ok,"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

I know typo is everywhere and I'm still lack with vocabulary but I hope you guys can still enjoy this fic ><

I want to make Sana's confession while pretending to be Tzuyu very dramatic but I don't know whether I'm successful of not :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3.3K 76
"I've already given up on ever finding love, much less true love." A story in which Chou Tzuyu, orphaned at the tender age of one, struggles to choos...
687K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
7.6K 399 24
"Be in love, you know about us Heart to heart, you feel it too Hey love hey love, please wait just a little We can be together Say bye bye to the dre...
173 29 15
A Boy Who Wasn't Ready To Fall In Love Again And A Girl Who Gave Him All the Reasons to fall in love with her