FATED ( JaThea)

Por venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 4

3.4K 109 4
Por venus_hudson

After the meeting, Althea went directly to her office waiting for Mr. Lim.

Mr. Lim has to get the Japanese documents from his office to drop it to Jades office as instructed by the latter.

After dropping the documents, he proceed to Altheas office, with the copy of the Japanese documents in hand.

"Joanne can you inform Althea that Im here?" - Mr. Lim.

When Althea's secretary look up, shes kind of shock not noticing the old man immediately in front of her.

"Im sorry sir I was not able to notice you, I will inform Ms. Althea now". Joanne excuse herself and when she came back from Altheas office she instructed Mr. Lim, that he can go inside now, informing him that Althea was waiting for him. Mr. Lim just nod and proceed to Altheas room.

When Mr. Lim is in front of Althea's door, he knocked first hearing Althea saying to come in.

"Hi sir, come in..have a seat." Althea standing up with a comforting smile on her face leading the old man to sit in front of her table.

"Thank you Althea, still the same Althea I know before....respectful and courteous..

And quit the formalities Ms. Galura were alone now....I told you before, you can call me Tito Han". Mr. Lim smiled, impressed how down to earth Althea is.

From her success right now......she could be intimidating and unreachable but the way she showed respect to her seniors.....it's beyond her.

Althea just smile, showing her eyes disappearing smile. Even with the big problem they face now, seeing Althea smiled to him, make the old man relieve and calm. Everyone......not just him.....if they saw Althea, its like the burden on their shoulder just lessen.

"Thank you sir....I mean Tito......don't worry tito, we will surpass these predicament, have fate.okay?" assuring Mr. Lim, holding the old mans hand and squeezing it lightly.

The warmth of Althea's hand make him calm and hearing this from her make him relax now, for a couple of weeks, he had problem sleeping. His family beginning to notice his weight loss, and his losing of appetite.

As Althea reviewing the documents in hand, Mr. Lim was telling her the situation now in their Japan project.

While scanning the papers and listening to Mr. Lim, Althea suddenly smile. As Mr. Lim see Althea smile, he immediately stop talking and ask Althea why shes smiling.

"Oh Tito Han, Ive got it......I know what to do"! Beam Althea with a big smile in her face.

"Really you do Althea!? Youre not joking me right!? You are serious!?" - Mr. Lim, with a big smile on his face and relieve.

"When did I joke to you tito? Im serious, I know how to handle the Japanese." Then Althea explained the solution she comes up with.

"Just live it to me tito. I will fly tomorrow evening to solve this problem and I will call Mr. Tanchinco now, I know his worried." Then picking her phone, dialling Mr. Tanchinco, informing him on her plan.

"I will ask an appointment with Ms. Tanchinco from her secretary, early morning." - continued Althea.

"Thank you so much Althea, I really dont know what will I do without you." Mr. Lim was sobbing in front of Althea.

Althea comfort him, she stand up and hug the old man, hushing him. Althea have a high respect of the people in TGC, especially Mr. Lim, when she was a newbie in TGC, Mr. Lim was one of her mentor, he is being patience to her, explaining the things that hard for her to understand at that time.

"Heyhey now old man dont cry." Joke Althea.

Mr. Lim laugh so hard he couldnt almost breath. Hearing Mr. Lim laugh cause Althea to laugh with him.

Suddenly a knock cause them to stop laughing, they were kind of surprise its already late in the evening as Althea check her watch........its already 10 pm, who could this be?

Althea stand up and walk to the door, when she open it she is surprise to the person in front of her, even the person in front of her look shock too.

Mr. Lim stand up and follow Althea, as he saw the person behind the door, he grab her hand and lead her inside passing Althea which is a little bet stun.

Mr. Lim is so static knowing Jade still here in the building.

Yes..it was Jade whose knocking on Altheas office.

Jade is actually on the way to the elevator when she heard laughter, she was scared knowing that it's already late, but as she nearer to the elevator, she notice an office still has a light, so she walk closer, then she confirmed that the laughing sound she heard was came from this office.

Without any hesitation she nocks the door and to her surprise it was the goddess personified itself....... Althea. She dont know how long shes been staring at Althea.

Jade is captivated by Althea's big round black orbs, staring right back at her, she was just brought back to her senses when a man tap her face lightly to wake her up from the shock, even Althea was worried.

"Jade are you alright?" Ask the old man, worries are evident on his face.

Jade blink rapidly, then she shot her eyes longer to calm herself....she doesnt know why she behave like this, is it from the shock? Or is it from this woman in front of her? She so confused, this woman make her confuse...............Althea make her confuse.

Then suddenly two soft hand caressing her both checks tenderly, it caught her off guard but instantly as the two soft hand gently stroking her face, she became calmer.

Althea was surprise also....on her behavior......she doesn't know this woman in front of her. The only thing she knows' that, Jade is the only daughter of Mr. Oscar Tanchinco. Why suddenly the concern?

When Jade open her eyes Althea spoke.

"Are you alright Ms. Tanchinco?" Her voice is so soft.

Altheas voice is like her favorite music that lulling her to sleep.

"Hey are you okay now?" Althea ask her again, showing a smile on her face, Jade just nod, leaning her face more to Altheas touch, feeling the softness.

Then Althea gently rubbing her thumb on Jades face one last time, before slowly removing both of her hands that cupping Jades face.

The latter smile as how the former so ever gentle to her. Thinking they just meet.

"Ehem....ehem" Interrupted Mr. Lim with a smile plaster on his face.

"Im sorry. Jade apologizes." A red tint evident in her face.

"Hey no need to apologize, its okay, we should be the one apologizing for scaring you." Althea reasoned, still smiling, a comforting smile that is.

"Althea is right Jade." Mr. Lim seconded.

"Were sorry.....oh Jade I have a good news, sorry for grabbing you without permission......its just......I'm so overwhelmed and exicited!

I want you to hear the great news regarding our problem in Japan. Althea come up with these incredulous solution, I want you to hear it. Althea dear, can you explain to Jade what you said to me earlier?" Ask Mr. Lim. Althea nodded excitedly, she's hoping that the Tanchinco heiress would approve her idea.

Althea already informed the mighty Tanchinco, earlier.the big man was so happy with how Althea approach the problem.

Mr. Tanchinco couldnt believe a young woman like Althea has this master plan in her headhe is so thankful to have Althea with them.

"Have a sit Ms. Tanchinco". Althea said to Jade, when Althea saw Jade feel comfortable.....she's starting explaining her views on how to approach the Japanese Clients.

Since shes fluent in Japanese language it will be easier for her to communicate with them.

Jade was just listening intently......shes trying so hard to focus on Altheas explanation.

Same as Jades father and Mr. Lim, she is amaze the way Althea come up with such solution a very crazy one in deed.......but so perfect.

"Althea.......Jade......I'll go ahead with you both, I have to prefer for tomorrow and Althea Ill be coming with you......then again thank you so much dear (Mr. Lim approaching Althea touching her both shoulder, the old man is about to tear up, his emotional wreck now.thanks to Althea).

You save me......you save the company ones again. I don't know what to say anymore......thank you.....thank you." A tear fall down in Mr. Lim's eye, he can't control it anymore, he's so grateful to Althea, he own his life to her.

"Hey old man......stop it, did I not tell you? I'll always be behind you? Supporting you all the way? I got your back old man." Althea joke, she hug ones again the old man before he live Althea's office.

Now it's her and the heiress in her office all alone, she's kind of nervous now, but she did not let the heiress notice her predicament.

"Hi! I think we are not introduce properly, I'm Althea Galura nice meeting you". Althea extend her hand towards Jade with that dimpled smile again.

"Oh........yah, Jade Tanchinco, by the way you can call me Jade, is it okay if I call you Althea?" Jade accepted the hand shake Althea offer, one's their hand touch a weird sensation came flowing down from their finger tips to their whole being.

Both Althea and Jade feel it and they immediately remove their hands to each other.....shock are evident on their faces.

"Oh I'm sorry.......do you feel it? I't feels weird.....hahaha, yes ofcourse Ms. Tan.........I mean Jade." Althea awkwardly laughing, a little bet blush.

"Yah.......weird it is......hahaha." Jade seconded and smile 'noticing Altheas cuteness.......'Oh my god what she just thought cute?' Yah right......now feeling the heat creeping up her face.

For a minute they become both silence staring at each other, complementing one another on their thoughts.

"Jade?" Althea speak first, breaking the silence between them.

"Yes, Althea?" Jade answer and smile.

"I would like to inform you from now, that I will be travelling tomorrow at night going to Japan? As youve heard what Mr. Lim said awhile ago, he will be accompanying me. I have to resolve this issue ASAP.

And in the morning I have to prepare the new Interior design that I will present to our Japanese clients...........and I have to re do all the old documents.........changing it to their desired outcome without sacrificing our existing invested proposal to them. Just a little bit overview, just to be prepared." Althea confidently said, elaborating and smiling to Jade.........while walking to her table preparing her things to go home.

She will just continue this work at her houseat least there, she will be relax and it will help her to do her work faster.

Jade on the other hand hearing this, feels sad, she dont know why? Is it because Althea's leaving tomorrow? Or that she's going home now......she's kind of expecting Althea to talk to her more......hearing her opinions and what she say to these matter.......but actually in short she just want to spend time with Althea longer.

Jade's face shows a disappointed look and Althea notices this..

"Jade are you okay? Is there something Id say that you dont like?.....oh my god.Im sorry Jade! (Althea panic) stupid of me! (now Jade is confuse what Althea is talking about)

I did not even consider your opinion on this situation even ask at least. I just decided by myself without your approval.......oh my god Jade, Im sorry......I'm so sorry......my apology again Jade for being inconsiderate". Althea blubbering and bowing her head she is so a shame.

Jade just chuckle and shake her head........she ask herself is 'Althea this naïve?' Jade just smile, for the nth time today, Althea make her smile without even knowing it.

Jade cant stop smiling looking at Althea how worried she look......she feels so light headed.....is this how it feels to be relax? Question Jade to herself.

For so long now she forgets what it feels 'to relax'. Really pathetic Jade she thought. She saw Althea's face change.....from worried to confuse.

"No.....no it's okay Althea, its not what you think, its just that......never mind, by the way I want to come with you tomorrow. I want to check the development there as well and I want to accompany you, you are in my company Althea, letting you go alone is unprofessional.

I have to face our client alsoI, need to apologize to them personally for causing this huge problem in the site." Althea feel relive, hearing this from Jade.

"Althea?" Called Jade. Althea just raised her eyebrow with a questioning look.

"Are you sure you can finish all the necessary documents? The new design required? In just a short span of time?......Althea your going to re-layout the whole drawing. How can you manage that? And the documentation? I could give you more time Althea, just dont force yourself." Worried Jade.

It doesnt mean she dont trust Althea's capabilities it's just that.......lets be real she's only one person doing the whole teams work. How outrageous it is? Lets just be realistic here.

"Its okay Jade......I can handle these......don't worry too much okay? I know my limitation Jade. And besides, its better to go there earlyto face the client, rather letting them wait. And I will just ask them a one day leeway, just to overview my work." Answer Althea confidently to Jade, assuring her hundred percent.

A little bit hesitant, Jade has to trust Althea. With a confident and relive smile on her face, Jade just nod......thinking 'Everything will be alright'.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 105 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
67.8K 2.8K 21
What if one day you found yourself being invisible? What will you do? Is there anyone who can help you? Who? ** This is a story of an celebrity who...
183K 3.3K 30
When letting you go is the only way. But having you back is the answer.
29.5K 1.3K 39
Love transcends time... Even heaven and hell... Good and Evil... But will Love prevails even if the ones involved are from two opposite worlds? Is th...