Short stories and Assignments

Galing kay pshycomooshroom

I've had to write a bunch of stories in English class and in my Creative Writing Class, and I've decided to t... Higit pa

Short Story
Cinquains
Haiku
Pantoum
Quatrain
Picture Story

Short Story 2

13 0 0
Galing kay pshycomooshroom

"In the middle of the eulogy at my mother's boring and heartbreaking funeral, I started to think about calling off the wedding." It  was all I could do to keep myself from crying. "Maybe we could start next week?" I thought, "Or maybe in May? Although, that month's always taken." I then heard a loud wail coming from right next to me. My grandmother wept openly, pouring out her heart and soul over her lost daughter. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to console her. "There there." I said quietly. I didn't know what else to say. I can't imagine what it must be like to have lost your only child. My mother. I felt my eyes start to burn as tears formed in my eyes. "No," I thought, "She told me not to cry."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

433K 15.7K 44
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
262K 16.7K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
479K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...