The singing photographer (CON...

By littlez78aka

(In the last chapter is the account of where the continuous of the book is at!) Peyton Darts. Is a angry fig... More

Moving to Lima
Meeting Him
Pilot.
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-up
Wheels
Ballad
Hairography
Mattress
author's note
sectionals
Hell-o
The power of Madonna
Home
1st glee book of Mike chang
Laryngitis
Dream on
Theatricality
Funk
journey to regionals
2k?! a/n
a/n
new book covers
coming back to Ohio
Greeting Changs back
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled cheesus
Duets
James Chang
Never been kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A very glee chirstmas
The sue sylvester shuffle
Peyton Darts
Silly love songs
New cover
Blame it on the alcohol
Bonus chapter: Drunk call for help
Naya Rivera
Sexy
MUST READ
Original Song
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER IMPORTANT
THERE IS A WRITER

Bad Reputation

1.8K 28 1
By littlez78aka

Peyton p.o.v:

I was laughing while leaning against Tina. When Rachel and Jessie shut up and Jellyfish say "Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch" I laugh saying "i say 20 by second period" meaning the next class after this making and Jellyfish and I shake hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shutting my locker I meet with Mike saying "you got 20 bucks from Finn? why" I laugh nodding "We posted the video about Coach Sue and I said it would go viral during second period." I cover my mouth laughing more as I think about Jellyfish's face when he found out about the video. I stop laughing once my hand was pulled away from my mouth and replaced with lips.

I slowly kiss back as I lean against the lockers letting mike hold me by the waist as the kiss get heated. I pull away once Mister shue walks by saying "Choir room NOW!" making me and mike hurry and run to the choir room.

Once we get there everyone else is there and we sit down besides Tina and James right after Mister shue says "who did it?" he asked holding up a paper before continuing saying madly "This is serious. principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club." Santana then says "Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck."

"oh please if it was Puck he would have put himself first then of course someone who he thought was sexy." I say before Puck looked over at me saying "what she said! I didn't do squat." Tina glares at puck saying "then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?" right after Rachel saying "And why am I last? Aside from the fact that I refusd to put out for you." I raise my hand saying "Once again HE would he would have put himself first! And as you can see Quinn is not dating Puck cuz she pushed him away and he fucks every girl in this school besides me, you and Tina"

I say a bit madly as Mister shue says "Okay, Enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything. Puck, seriously, did you do it?" Right when Puck said "I said no" I said "He said no" making puck look at me before continuing "I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire and beating up people I don't know. I own that.  but I'm not a liar."

"All right, here's the important point. Between this and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on youtube you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation." Mister shue says making Artie ask "why is that a bad thing? Maybe if we seem more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet." I sigh patting his back while mister shue answers saying "Look, things are hard right now. I get it. You're under a lot of pressure with Regionals coming up. And I know that winning sectionals hasn't had the positive effect on your popularity that a lot of you thought it would. but becoming what you despise is not the answer." He said passing out papers.

Mercedes then says "Man this song is wack." but right after Mister shue says "No its not. It's a terrific song on a long list of top hits that, because of time or some bad press, has become a joke. And, like you guys, it's time to start rehabilitating it's bad reputation. the assignment for this week is for all of you to find songs like this, mine them for what works and make them great again. And then Hopefully can apply this musical lesson to your own lives." "This song should be arrested for the crime of sucking." right after Jessie says that I look over at him saying "you should be arrested for the crime of being an ass" making the whole class laugh and of course Mister shue glaring before saying "You want to bet? Hit it!"

When the songs everyone laughs hugging each other and I even hugged Jessie saying sorry to him surprising him as I leave with Mike to my next class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone was sitting down I took a breath standing up and doing a pose with Tina while James and Mike were standing on the other side of us.

(what peyton is wearing)

(what Tina is wearing)

While Mike and james sang  me and Tina danced and did the white girl part.

when the song ended me and tina were resting our right hand against the boys chest while our backs were facing everyone else. Once we finished everyone was clapping and laughing at how our performance was. After we hugged everyone and sat down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drop my plate of food on the ground hearing Aunt emma say what she did today. right after I dropped my food she stopped talking and looked over at me saying "Are you okay sweetie?" I nod slowly and start laughing "You sure did tell him Aunt" I say hugging her tightly as I start laughing my ass off.  SHE CALLED MISTER SHUE A SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JUST TELL ME THE ANSWERS!" I look at mister shue as I sat in his office. "I didn't do it. I'm not that low to put Quinn on the top of the list. Why don't you pay more attention towards her cuz everyone treats her badly maybe she wants attention and made the god damn list. and by the way you hurt my aunt Emma's feelings you won't only get yelled by her you'll get the full fire from me. Mister Slut" I laugh before running out of his office before he could catch me but I heard a faint "PEYTON YOU'LL GET IT LATER!"

As I was running I bumped into someone making us fall to the ground and when I groaned hurt but heard Mike say "well that's a nice way to greet your boyfriend" I looked up seeing mike and peck his lips saying "sorry i was running away from Mister Slut" i coughed correcting myself as i say "Mister. shue. i mean Mister shue." but of  course Mike says " i heard mister slut." i just covered his mouth saying " i said mister shue Mike." he just nods and moves my hand before kissing me. I then pull back and stand up when hearing the bell and running away yelling "See you at glee club!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting besides Mike and leaning against his shoulder while me and Tina's feet were on Jame lap playing footsy as well as ignoring Mister like always but when the lights turned off we turned our attention to the screen.

When the song ened i started laughing my ass off while falling omn the ground bringing tina with me making us both laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leave the room with everyone as the song ended Rachel sang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.7K 50
santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is only kept in each other's bedroom. santan...
7.2K 312 23
Mike felt good. Sure, everything was new and big and scary and he missed home. He missed Lima, he missed his parents, he missed school, he missed the...
934 30 25
Based on Season 4... Rachel begins school at NYADA, where she meets junior Brody. Ashleigh tries to convince Puck's half brother Jake to join. Britta...
392 35 3
In the middle of Lima, Ohio sat a neat little cul-de-sac called Dudley Road. It lined itself with white picket fences, manicured lawns, and matching...