Unexpected - Park Jimin

By Lillyfictions

"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze fill... More

Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Gosh darn wires
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : Once in a lifetime opportunity
Chapter 5: The contract
Chapter 6: The phone-call
Chapter 7: apartment tour
*Chapter 8: A walk of shame
Chapter 9: hickeys and breakfast
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: Sweet kisses
*Chapter 12: The press always finds a way
Chapter 13: Nightmare come true
Chapter 14: Record studio
Chapter 15: First challenge
Chapter 16: Restless nights
Chapter 17: PDA
Chapter 18: Highschool lovers
Chapter 19: Fancafe
Chapter 20: Bad News
Chapter 21: Wise Guru Magic
Chapter 22: Autumn Leaves
Chapter 24: Interview
Chapter 25: Fancafe 2
Chapter 26: Oppa's advice
Chapter 27: First TV appearance
Chapter 28: Caught in the headlights
Chapter 29: Night Out
Chapter 30: Let it out
*Chapter 31: Pouring Rain
*Chapter 32: Can't keep my hands to myself
*Chapter 33: Note
*Chapter 34: Perfect Match
Chapter 35: Tricky Interview
*Chapter 36: Dinner for 18
Chapter 37: MAMA awards pt.1
Chapter 38: Fancafe 3
Chapter 39: MAMA awards pt.2
Chapter 40: Memories
Chapter 41: Lazy Days
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 23: Revelation

141 7 9
By Lillyfictions

3rd pov:

For the next week, both distanced themselves from the rest of the group and avoided each other like the plague. None of the boys managed to grab a hold of them to talk things out. So the situation didn't get resolved but got worse and worse. Y/N only came home late and left very early in the morning, avoiding all interaction. She didn't look like herself anymore, all smiles were gone, the skin as pale as paper, the bags under her eyes purple. Taehyung tried to cheer her up, but she needed space and so he gave her space, observing worriedly from the distance how her state got worse and worse.

Sunday morning...

Taehyung came out of his room, his hair still messy from sleeping, when he saw a familiar figure go down the corridor. It was the first time he saw him since the incident. And he couldn't stop the anger from boiling up inside of him. He had hurt Y/N. He had hurt her so bad that she wasn't herself anymore. She was like a ghost from the past, not living, merely surviving. All of that because of him.

"Jimin," he called out, his voice was deep, stern. He could see his friend stiffen at the sound of his voice, stopping in his movement.

In a matter of a second, he had reached the raven-haired male and had gripped him by his collar, backing him against the wall. Taehyung wasn't a violent person, but his protectiveness triumphed over everything. Jimin looked at him with wide eyes before he pushed him off roughly. "Taehyung what the heck?!" he exclaimed in shock, attempting to push the male away who stood still like a rock.

"How could you?" Taehyung's eyes were cold as ice as he interrogated the man he had always seen as someone to look up to. "How could you hurt her?" his voice was void of any warmth or friendliness. "And with Minha?! Are you fu***ing kidding me?!" The younger hit the wall with his balled fist, making Jimin flinch slightly in place. 

He looked at Taehyung, completely confused, anger starting to build up inside of him. "What are you even talking about?! How are you angry at me right now?" Jimin dug his pointer finger into Taehyung's chest to emphasize his words. Taehyung rolled his eyes while the other talked, he was getting more and more annoyed. 

"How are YOU angry at me right now?! YOU are the one that kissed the girl I like!"

"You MADE OUT with f***ing Minha and Y/N SAW IT!

Both men shouted at each other only to encounter a dead silence right after their outburst. 

Realizing what the older had just said Taehyung clutched his hand to his forehead. "You saw us kiss?!" Jimin's eyes had grown wide as he had finally understood. "Shit," he breathed out, raking his fingers through his disheveled hair. 

"That was for a movie. She absolutely wanted to practice the kiss scene, I didn't want to but then she just threw herself on me!" Jimin exclaimed. "Y/N must've come in exactly when that happened!?"

Taehyung backed off of Jimin, understanding that this had all been a giant misunderstanding. Jimin was innocent. He himself wasn't. At least that's what Jimin would think now.

Jimin marched around in place restlessly, before he halted abruptly, his gaze hardening on Taehyung. "How long has this been going on? Huh?" he asked angrily, coming back to the subject that the younger one had wanted to avoid desperately. 

"You and Y/N? Behind my back-" he scoffed, "I should've known."

"Stop right there okay?! It was just a short kiss. She was completely broken after she saw you making out with Minha! She was not thinking straight and it just happened. She wanted to get over her pain!" Taehyung defended himself.

"STILL. You're my best friend Taehyung! We're practically family! You kissed her back!" Jimin was shouting now, his look furious.

"Did anything else happen?!" Jimin asked, his voice shaking. Taehyung gulped. Should he tell him about the time they slept with each other? He was hesitating. Jimin noticed that his friend was taking a little too long, his look hardened.

"Did anything else happen?" Jimin repeated, raising his voice even more. Taehyung had never seen him that angry and the sight was scary, to say the least. Jimin stepped forward in Taehyung's direction, clenching his fist, trying to retain his anger. The tension between the two men was close to snapping. "Taehyung. For. The. Last. Fucking. Time. Did anything else happen?!"

The other members had finally heard that something was going on in the corridor and rapidly went up to the two boys who were so dangerously close to fighting.

"We slept together. Once," a tiny voice finally answered. 

Jimin's head wiped to the side and he stared right through her. Y/N. Her delicate figure, small and fragile, in the big corridor. She looked even worse now. She was crying and positioned herself in front of Taehyung, trying to avoid a fight from breaking out. "Wow. I guess it was more than just a short kiss," Jimin scoffed, eyes looking at the ceiling in disbelief. His gaze was cold as he looked back at them. And without another word, he turned on his heels and went to his room. "Jimin! It's not what you think, it was a long time ago," Y/N yelled desperately after him, pleading, her voice breaking just like her heart. "And you fucking made out with Minha!" she suddenly burst out, tears of sadness and anger streaking her normally rosy cheeks. She couldn't understand how he was the one playing the victim when he had clearly messed up as well. 

"That was for a movie!"He turned around and looked at her, his eyes emotionless yet glossy, not able to hide the forming tears. "It didn't look like that to me."

"Don't ever talk to me again," he seethed through gritted teeth and shut the door to his room behind him.

All the members were now staring at the door and then at Y/N. She would have a lot of explaining to do.

Y/N's view:

They all sat down in the living room and you positioned yourself on a chair in front of them, legs wobbling slightly as you were still trying to gather strength from your weak state. Tears silently blurred your vision, making you gulp and swallow down your emotions. The others looked worried enough as is, they didn't need you a crying mess. 

"So I guess, I should explain what happened. So at least you can maybe understand my point of view," you muttered, fiddling with your fingers nervously. You were still shocked by Jimin's reaction. He had been so angry, he had scared you. His fists clenched by his side, his eyes cold.

"I think you all remember the first day I slept here?" you asked weakly and the others nodded, asking themselves where you were going with this. 

"Well, Taehyung and I slept together." 

You still looked at the floor, avoiding any eye contact, but you could tell that the boys were only a little surprised. After all, Hoseok and Jungkook had already known about it and the rest had heard most of your conversation in the corridor. 

"It was purely physical, we were-" Taehyung came to your rescue, chuckling lightly in embarrassment, "-caught in the moment," Taehyung added and looked at you reassuringly, avoiding his hyungs' judgmental looks. "We decided that it would be the best to not let anything happen again, so we became friends." 

Jin put his hand up in confusion and looked at the both of you with wide eyes. 

"Wait. wait. wait. So that means that day when we were joking about him having a girl over. It was actually you?" Your cheeks tinted red as you avoided the eldest's gaze, nodding slowly.

J-Hope giggled, "I saw hickeys on her neck, so I immediately knew." Suga rolled his eyes with a mocking smile, "Aish, kids and their hormones these days! Let her continue."

"Much later, as you probably all know, I went on a date with Jimin. And I developed deeper feelings for him," you smiled softly as you remembered the romantic date. J-Hope was smiling at you, which managed to reassure you at least a little. "I don't know what exactly we are or were-" you said halting in your words, gulping harshly, "-But I definitely have feelings for him," your voice grew weaker. You were at that dangerous point just before crying, trying to fight back the tears so you wouldn't break down completely in front of them. "So naturally it hurt when I saw him making out with Minha," you gulped and looked up, blinking the tears away.

Seeing you struggle so much, Jin gently took you in his arms and caressed your back tenderly, letting you rest in his arms for a moment. He looked concerned, like a father taking care of his little girl. You couldn't help but smile at his sweetness. You nodded lightly against his shoulder and he let go of you again, taking back his seat next to Namjoon. 

"Then." You looked over to Taehyung, embarrassed, ashamed, but you knew that you'd have to tell them everything. "I don't know why really. But I kissed Taehyung. Probably because I was hurt and wanted to feel something different than pain-" you stopped, searching for your words as you looked at Taehyung. "Jimin must've seen us and thought that Taehyung and I had betrayed him. You know the rest of the story since we could all hear them shout at each other," you ended and looked up at them, eyes wide and glossy. "Do you think that he will ever be able to forget about this?" you whispered softly, looking for a sliver of hope.

Namjoon was the first one to say something. He cleared his throat before he looked at you carefully, "From what I see- This was all a big misunderstanding. I'm sure once Jimin will have calmed down, you can talk things out. And until then, we're all here for you," he smiled softly, stroking your back, "We're one family," he added, the dimples appearing on his cheeks. 

"You shouldn't push Jimin. As much as we love our mochi, he can be quite unforgiving. He will probably take some time before he will want to talk to you again" Hoseok advised with a sorry expression and smiled softly.

And so the days passed, Jimin avoided you, but at least he talked with Taehyung again. The both of them had managed to talk things out and you were relieved that the two of them were close again. You knew how dear they were to each other and you wouldn't have wanted them to fight because of you. After all, it's Bros before Hoes, no?

But still. It hurt every time you saw him and he just ignored you. He had been serious when he had said that he never wanted to talk to you again. And it hurt. It hurt so bad.

But you just had to live with it. Be patient. Hope that one day he'll be able to listen to you.

At least BigHit got rid of Minha, clearing your mind of one more bothersome worry. She had gotten involved in a big scandal and was no longer a fitting choice for BigHit. So nothing was stopping your debut anymore. And you were working hard for it, you put your everything into this debut. Working hard for your dream and trying to push Jimin out of your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
364 63 17
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
703 9 30
Renewed and edited version of "Am I Dreaming?" Hoseok held me in his arms looking deep into my eyes as he wipes away the last of my tears. "Are you o...
1.9K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...