taetae

By taejjv

Bottom tae oneshots. Feel free to request. English is not my first language so please understand if the gramm... More

quick notes
cheater [ rewrite ]
out of control
Peter Pan
Forgot
Fever [ edited ]
who knows? [ rewrite ]
Tagged
Tagged
question
angel and demon [ part 1 ]
demon disguise as an angel
Blind
Tagged
Boss
reaper
Beast
Pain
good enough [ rewrite ][M]
Nine tails fox
First time [M]
You don't own me [ slight M ]
Stalker
Punishment [M]
Mine [ slight M ]
Date?
Angel and demon part 2
Angel and demon part 3
Psychopathic [ slight M ]
Christmas special
Taehyung birthday special ( part one )
Taehyung birthday special ( part two )
Kitten [M]
The bad boy's baby part 1
Robot ( part 1 )
The bad boy's baby part 2 [ M ]
I told you
Please (M)
Promise
Hyung [ M ]
Robot pt 2
Missing you
Let go
Robot pt 3 [ SM ]
Until death do us part
Doll pt1
4 o'clock
Doll pt2
Killer bunny [M] pt1
Request
Killer bunny pt 2
Date
Death timer
red

who? [ rewrite ]

10.2K 228 66
By taejjv

Pairings : taegi

Contains : sad, angst, deaths, rated r cause of Yoongi

Which Taehyung and Yoongi are each other's everything but fate doesn't allow them to be together

---------------------------

Taehyung was Yoongi's first love. Yoongi doesn't know when did he first fall for Taehyung but he just did.

They met when they were 12. Taehyung being the social butterfly he was, decided to best friend the boy who gave a middle finger to anyone who even dared to meet his eyes.

They started of terrible. Like really.  Taehyung had annoyed him to the point that he punched Taehyung so hard that his nose broke.

Yoongi felt guilty of course but he was a 12 years old hormonal teenager who was going through puberty. He was supposed to be the bad boy and bad boy doesn't apologize.

Bad boy also doesn't gave a boy he punched candies so Yoongi totally doesn't do that.  He swore.

But Taehyung still talked to him like nothing had happened and somehow Yoongi started to talk to him too and then before he knew it, they were best friends.

It was all shit and giggles and suddenly he found himself in love.

And he realized it at the most painful and worst moment possible.

The day he knew Taehyung was going to die.

Fuck—of course he just had to be that oblivious. Of fucking course.

He just had to realise he was in love when Taehyung was literally dying in his arms. When he was covered with Taehyung's blood.

How did things end up with this? He doesn't know. But he does know that it was his fucking fault. His first love is going to die because of him. Just great.

The day started off great and ordinary — Yoongi hoped it stays that way but nope. God decided to fuck with him sideways.

They were walking on the sidewalk. Giggling and laughing. They were planning to go to Taehyung's favourite restaurant, Yoongi was planning to treat him because Taehyung was accepted to his dream University.

Everything is merry until Yoongi pushed Taehyung too hard and the boy stumbled and fall on the ground and no it wasn't on the busy road.

Taehyung had laughed and Yoongi was about to help him up and he heard the horn. He looked up to see a car — a fucking car speeding toward them and then he found himself on the ground, away from the car.

Taehyung had just pushed him.

And the said boy was laying on his own pool of blood a few feet away from Yoongi.

And for the first time ever, Yoongi was afraid. No, he was terrified. He tasted the tears before he could feel they came.

And then he was running.

He could feel his knees bleeding, he could hear the sirens, he could hear the screaming but everything was so blurry.

He could only see Taehyung, could only feel him.

Why is Taehyung not waking up? Why couldn't he hear his heartbeat?

whywhywhywhy—why isn't it him instead?

And then he could feel his throat hurting— he was screaming, could hear his own heart beating but he couldn't breath fuckfuckfuck— he was panicking.

And then everything just rushed in, the memories, Taehyung's smile, Taehyung's laughs, Taehyung's eyes, TaehyungTaehyung— everything is rushing in— too much too much stopstopstopSTOP

And that's when he realized he was in love.

He couldn't bare losing Taehyung. He just couldn't. He isn't even religious but found himself praying to God. To save his Taehyung.

But how could God save him when Taehyung was already dying in his arms? There wasn't enough time. Taehyung will die and it was his fault.

How could he save taehyung? He couldn't live without Taehyung. He already lost everything. He couldn't afford to lose Taehyung.

If the god won't help him. He will ask the devil instead.

He let the ambulance take Taehyung. He ignored all the stares he was getting.

For once he was glad his father taught him how to summon demons. That bastard finally taught him something useful.

It works.

Yoongi laughed. Tears of joy streams down his face. It works!

And Yoongi couldn't been more than glad that it only took him less than 20 minute to summon one. Or Taehyung will be beyond saving.

He had lose blood — so much blood to summon him and he couldn't care less.

The demon was ugly as fuck but Yoongi wasn't afraid, losing Taehyung is scarier. So without hesitation he said his wish — no he pleaded.

The demon had smiled, his ugly teeth shining in the dark. His voice, so deep and chilling when he spoke but Yoongi didn't flinch one bit.

" There's a price. A life for a life.. "

He had said, his red eyes flickered with amusement as he watched the man below his feet nodded quickly.

" yes. yes. anything. Just bring him back! Take everything from me. Just please..  Bring him back. "

" Consider your wish granted. And I was feeling generous today, do you want to see him for the last time? with a price of course. "

Yoongi gulped. He met the devil's eyes.

" What? "

" Your whole lifetime on earth. No one will remember you, as if you never exist.  "

" deal "

The devil smiled. He snapped his fingers and everything dissolved to ashes. Yoongi felt the ground disappearing, and then he was falling.

His eyes snapped upon— when did he shut them? and where was he? Everything is so white.

" Hyung? "

Yoongi froze. He turned around and couldn't help but let out a short gasp when he saw Taehyung, standing right in front of him.

And then he was hugging him. Muttering "thank you" as if it was a prayer. Taehyung had giggled, he hugged Yoongi back although he, himself doesn't know what's happening.

" Hyung? What's wrong? "

Taehyung had asked when Yoongi finally released him. Tears were streaming down his face and Taehyung was worried.

He wiped the tears away as best as he can. Yoongi grasped his hand and kissed it softly. He shake his head.

" Nothing is wrong. It's fine. It's perfect. "

He replied, trying to hold himself back from sobbing. Taehyung doesn't trust him so he was about to ask again but Yoongi cut him off.

" I love you "

Taehyung blushed. His ears turned red. He looked up shyly.

" I love you too. "

He admitted. He did since the third year being with Yoongi. It's been 9 years and he is still in love.

Yoongi kissed him softly. The kiss is short, sweet and innocent. Taehyung giggled softly. He could taste yoongi's salty tears but it doesn't make the kiss less sweet.

" Time's almost up "

A voice broke them apart, Taehyung looked at the demon terrified but Yoongi was looking at him sadly. His face full of sorrow.

" Hyung what's happening? What is that th— "

Taehyung gasped when he felt a sharp pain in his head. He remembered the accident. He was supposed to be dead. Why is he still alive? And everything clicked in.

" Hyung. What have you do—"

Yoongi shut him up with a hug, it was short-lived as he started to disappear. Taehyung's hand going right through him.

Taehyung sobbed. He tried to hold Yoongi and the older stared at him.

" No no no. Please don't go!  "

Taehyung screamed. His voice hoarse and it felt like his throat was bleeding. This hurt more than when he was hit by the car.

" Hyung will always love you.. Good bye.. "

Yoongi whispered softly. Taehyung widened his eyes in horror. He desperately try to hold Yoongi and fall down when his body go through him. He curled on the floor and screamed.

" Hyung come back. I love you. I need you! Please! I promise I will never annoy you again! I promise I'll be good! Just come back. pleasepleaseplease. "

Silence greeted him and Taehyung cried louder.

" YOONGI! "

___________________________________

"TAE!"

Taehyung gasped and his eyes snapped open. He winced when the bright light hurt his eyes. The man sitting beside him turned off the light and he softly fluttered his eyes open.

He looked around and realised that he was laying on a hospital bed but he couldn't remember what happened.

" Are you okay? You screamed someone's name just now. Yoongi. Do you know him? "

Jimin, his best friend since they're 12 asked. Taehyung looked at his friend and first love in confusion.

" Who's Yoongi? "

________________________________

(a/n) I'm back!— not really. Sorry for being a irresponsible author. I'm being so unproductive and games are basically my life atm. Please note any mistakes and I welcome criticism but be gentle I'm fragile ;3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 1.3K 28
A beautiful love story of a K-pop singer - Hoseok and an orphan fanboy - Taehyung. This FF is adapted from an Old Hindi Movie. This is the Vhope fanf...
59.1K 3.4K 44
Senior year was supposed to be about me forgetting about being in love with my straight best friend and finding a boyfriend. ⛔️ TOP JIMIN ~Book cont...
59.7K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
46.3K 1.8K 16
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮... //// 𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘺𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘶 🪐 1000-2000+ �...