Trapped In Love ✓

By StellaAdamsHere

"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why d... More

A/N
Prologue!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
A/N
30
Sorry, I was tagged
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
BONUS
New book!
Your assumptions?
Truth or Truth?
Need help!

16

108K 3.4K 374
By StellaAdamsHere

Need an editor for my other book. If you are interested please PM me for further details.
(Not anymore, thank you.)

•••••••

Making her blush!

I was sitting beside Mr. Steele not daring to even glace at him considering the heated conversation between us. I reached the destination ten minutes early not wanting to anger him more. It's been ten minutes since we have entered the restaurant and we didn't speak a word, just sitting in a very uncomfortable silence. I was itching to ask him what he meant yesterday, but didn't have the guts to do so. I saw Mr. Zosh entering the restaurant with her secretary walking behind him. It was enough to break the awkwardness between us.

I stood up immediately as he headed towards our table, so did Mr. Steele. They both shook hands and gave each other a nod. Then Mr. Zosh's eyes landed on me and he gave me a once over from top to bottom as I shuffled on my place in discomfort.

Stupid men.

He did not look older than thirty with his black eyes and black hair, he definitely looked handsome for his age. I gave him the best smile I could muster and pulled my chair back to sit when he held my hand and kissed the back of my hand making my cheeks go red.

In disgust.

"And who might this beautiful lady be?" He asked in a smooth voice trying to make me fall for his charms.

Which clearly wasn't working.

"Sienna Collins, Mr. Steele's new assistant." One thing which I learned a little from Mr. Steele was confidence. Ofcourse, I was still that under confident, anti social person who had confidence issues, but atleast now I could talk without stuttering except for Mr. Steele.

"A lovely name for a lovely lady." After giving me a last once over, he sat on his chair with his assistant beside her.

"By the way, this is my assistant, Beatrice." I gave her a friendly smile and Mr. Steele gave her a friendly nod, but she completely ignored me and gave Mr. Steele a seductive smile.

I shook my head and rest my hands on my thighs. I pulled the skirt down which has just risen up. I was wearing a blue denim skirt ending which ended below my thighs with a slit, paired with a white blouse. I was feeling the fit and comfort of this dress today.

The meeting had started and both the Ceo's seemed to be very engaged in their conversation. I didn't think I was actually needed for the meeting because he was the only one who was doing all the talks. I was just sitting there, getting myself bored out of my mind. I glanced at Beatrice who was busy shaping her nails, so, I just kept on looking at both the males every now and then trying to get myself involve in their conversation.

A guy around the age of twenty five with ruffled light brown hairs and grey eyes came with a writing pad and gave all of us a wide smile. I couldn't help, but stare at his beautiful features. He was too handsome to be working as a waiter, he could be a very good model if he tried. He had those amazing biceps and definitely some good abs under that uniform. His eyes landed on me for more than three seconds as he gave me a wink making me blush.

Don't blame me, he is cute.

This guy definitely knew how to impress girls and how to make them swoon. Beatrice pushed her boobs and undid her top button making me roll my eyes, but he saw it and chuckled at my sight making me blush hard in embarrassment.

I feel like that's the only thing I keep on doing, getting embarrassed.

Is there any one out there who pays you for embarrassing yourself? Because then I would be a billionaire.

"Can I get you all something to drink?" His voice was chocolaty, I would never get tired hearing his voice. Everyone gave their orders and I just asked for water. Few minutes later he came with our drinks and pass me a tissue paper with his name and number written on it. His name was Noah and it wrote the words, 'Call me.'

My cheeks burned as I read the letter for the fourth time. I could very well see that he had his way among girls. He was the complete package of handsome, sweet and flirty, but not my kind of guy. I don't like leading guys on just to let them know I was only dating them for fun. It was very well set in my mind that I was not going to call him or even text him as I didn't want to give him any wrong message, but I was not going to throw the tissue paper in front of him because I didn't want to hurt him either. I folded the tissue and slid it inside my pocket.

"Your company sounds promising." Mr. Zosh said with a smile as Mr. Steele gave him a nod.

This guy barely smiles.

I adjusted the slit of my skirt once again and tried to pull it as close as possible when I felt a hand grasp my thigh. A gasp escaped my mouth and I turned my head to look at the culprit. Mr. Steele nonchalantly kept talking with Mr. Zosh like his hand was not resting on my thigh at all. I ignored the electricity that was shooting down my legs and pushed his hand off my thigh only for him to keep it back again.

Maybe if I just ignore him, he would stop?

I kept fidgeting with my fingers trying to ignore his hand which was slowly inching higher and higher making my heart go wild. My heart was pounding really hard and I could feel it hammering against my ribcage. I faced him and gave him a really hard glare, I wanted to slap him again.

But employee duties, of course.

"Move your hand." I whispered at him with clenched teeth to which he just smirked, not even looking at me.
He was enjoying it way too much, but I was not because he was playing with my feelings which were definitely not up for plays.

I abruptly stood up from my chair earning curious gazes from Mr. Zosh and Beatrice, while Mr. Steele was just sitting there with a sexy smirk on his face. My glare didn't have any reaction on him as he was just staring at me with amusement.

"Erm, I, uh, need to use washroom."

Talk about walking yourself into embarrassing situations.

I hurried my steps towards the washroom and leaned against the sink taking deep breaths and trying to calm my raging heart. It was still beating loudly in my chest and my face was still red. I splashed some water on my face and dried it up with a tissue. Once, my face was completely normal, I decided to go back to face him. Just as I turned, my body crashed against someone. My eyes widened and blush instantly formed on my cheeks.

My insides went wild and I could feel something churning inside my stomach. I hate this feeling. I pulled myself away from him and stepped back making some space between us, but he had other plans.

With every step I took back, he took one further until my back hit the wall and I was trapped between him and the wall. I saw his dark blue orbs staring back at my hazel ones. He always had this impact on me and I didn't like it a bit. I didn't want him to play with my emotions like he always does with other women. I didn't want to be his new play toy whom he could just throw away after having a little fun. Even though my body loved his touches, there was this sensible part in my brain which was stopping me to give in to him.

His fingers brushed against my arms and I could feel tingles shooting down my arms. He brought his face closer and closer until his breath was fanning on my lips. His body was towering over me as I peeked at him.

"Everyone gets to make you blush, now it's my turn." He whispered, huskily in my ears and my hormones went out of place. He was making me feel something which I have never felt before. I wasn't going to deny the fact that I was not attracted towards him or towards his touches, because my body surely respond to his touches in all possible way. I tried to control my heart which was beating at at alarming rate.

His nose nuzzled my neck and kissed the soft spot behind my ears. That was it, just a small and simple gesture, maybe not that small of a gesture, but compared to what he was used to do without consent, this was good.

"You are beautiful ." He mumbled while looking at my face and then he kissed my forehead, like literally my forehead and pulled back, leaving me in my turmoil of emotions.

This was so sweet.

"Only I have the right to make you blush." With a last glance at my lips, he stepped back and adjusted his shirt.

"You ain't my boss." I mumbled to which he raised a sexy left brow, "Okay, so what if you are? You don't own me."

"The meeting has already ended. I will see you tomorrow." He didn't even reply to my comment. What has gotten into him?

Before pulling the door open, he turned towards me, a smirk present on his ridiculously handsome face, "You might need to do something about those red cheeks of yours which are literal tomatoes." My cheeks were on fire so was my entire body.

It was too much to handle. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and splashed some more water on my face and waited for my body to go back to it's normal temperature before taking a deep breath and pulling the door open and getting out of the bathroom.

When I reached my home, it was eerily quiet. There was no trace of Sam or Matt. All the lights in the living room were switched off. I walked towards Sam's bedroom and opened it just to find it empty. Then I checked my bedroom, the guest room, but there was no sign of them. I started panicking and the colour from my face drained out. With shaking hands, I unlocked my phone and dialled Matt's number only to find it unreachable.

I felt helpless.

It has never happened before. Whenever Matt wanted to take Sam out, he always had informed me or left a text. I know that he was not the kind of guy who was irresponsible and especially when it comes to Sam.

Maybe they both are at Matt's apartment.

My body was shaking really hard when I turned the knob of the door and knocked on Matt's door. There was no answer. I rang the doorbell again and again, but no one opened the door. Sweat formed on my forehead and fear engulfed me. I paced in the corridor thinking of their whereabouts, when I realised that I had Matt's key. I quickly put the key into the keyhole and turned it around pushing the door open.

What I saw then made my eyes teary. My hands flew on my mouth and I couldn't believe what I saw. I never thought that something like this would happen to me considering nothing like this has ever happened before.

I couldn't believe my own eyes.

•••••••

New chapter is here, lemme know what you think of this chapter. Also, I am trying to improve my grammar and writing skills, so that you guys enjoy it more and all those grammar nazi people don't feel awkward reading it.

#StayBlessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 13.8K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
744K 50K 97
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
265K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
311K 9.4K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...