I'm Sorry For Everything (Sup...

By Jennytree8091

What happens when Kara gets injured and a man on another Earth hears about it? What happens then? I do not ow... More

Chapter 1
Authors note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Story Idea
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Authors note
New Story
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Sorry not a story part
New Story

Chapter 18

1.1K 28 2
By Jennytree8091

Blinding white light flooded her eyes as they slowly opened, making her quickly close them again. A small whimper escaped her lips as the pain slowly started to register.

"Three cracked ribs, slight internal bleeding, a nice concussion. Not to mention how many bruises and cuts cover your body. You did good, Kara."

Kara groaned as she turned her head towards her sisters voice, cracking an eye open to see Alex's smiling face staring down at her. She had a clipboard in her hand as she locked eyes with Kara.

Kara somehow managed a small smile before quickly squeezing her eyes. She groaned as she felt a wave of nausea pass over her. She could feel the pain behind her eyelids as she wished the headache would go away.

Slowly the feeling passed as her senses slowly started registering everything again. She felt the heat from the sun lamps, and heard the steady beep of the heart monitor. She could also feel an IV in her arm and didn't need to ask how they got a needle into her.

"I guess I figured out how to get rid of my crinkle," Kara joked.

"We should get you on painkillers more often if you're going to start cracking jokes," Alex said, faking surprise.

"Shut up."

Alex laughed at her sister who was giving a very small smile.

Kara opened her eyes again and now could see that Alex was in a different outfit then before and she slightly shot up, groaning when her body protested.

Alex immediately helped Kara ease back. "Easy, easy, you just woke up. I wouldn't get up just yet."

Kara tried taking a deep breath, but her broken ribs restricted her to having to take short breaths. "How long until I'm healed?"

"My guess is three hours. That is if you stay underneath the lamps, but knowing you you'll probably leave."

Kara laughed weakly at Alex before Winn busted through the door, panting. "Sleeping beauty is finally awake?" Winn joked once he got his breath back. "No really it's good to see you awake Kara. This week has been boring without you."

Kara's eyes widened when she heard the last part of Winn's sentence. "Week? I've been out for a week?"

"Yes and don't worry James told Lena that you weren't going to be in for a while. I think it would be good for you to go see her," Alex said, writing a few things on her clipboard.

Kara swallowed thickly and closed her eyes. "Where's Oliver?" Kara said, her eyes snapping open.

"He's at your apartment. He's made sure that the crime level has stayed down while you recovered. He's actually quite good against aliens."

"Can I go see him?" Kara asked hopefully.

"Once you're strong enough to stand on your own," Alex assured.

"That's it? No fight?" Kara asked, ignoring the pain in her ribs.

"Well I doubt I could stop you anyways and I know that you will be somewhat careful," Alex shrugged.

Kara smiled as Alex planted a kiss on her forehead. "Get some rest."

***

Kara groaned as one of her ribs knitted itself back together. Alex had cleared her even when she could clearly see that she wasn't healed.

Kara knew she should still be at the DEO, but it was late and she hated being there at night. All the dark hallways and stairwells gave her the creeps.

She floated outside her apartment building. She knew Oliver was there, but it still made her nervous.

She carefully flew done next to the window. She opened the window and stepped in, tripping over her couch and falling on the ground.

She held back a groan as she quickly and quietly got up from the ground. Had Oliver really not heard her? She thought to herself as she walked towards the light switch.

Suddenly she was spun around and shoved into the wall, her arm pinned behind her back. She groaned as a sharp pain went through her whole body. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't call the cops," Olivers cold voice said from behind her.

"Maybe because I'm your girlfriend," Kara said, trying to ignore the pain in her side.

"Kara?" Oliver asked, just now registering the feeling of her cape.

"The one and only," Kara said as Oliver released her arm and turned on the light.

"Are you hurt? Why aren't you at the DEO?" Oliver asked seeing Kara slouch.

"To answer your questions yes I am hurt and I'm not at the DEO because Alex said I could come."

Oliver shook his head, not believing that Alex actually cleared Kara in this condition.

Kara inhaled sharply and staggered fowards and Oliver caught her underneath the arm.

Kara put her whole body weight on Oliver as he led her to the couch. Through the haze that covered her vision she could see that there was a blanket on it.

"Did you sleep on the couch?" Kara asked, her voice thick with fatigue.

"I didn't want to sleep in your bed," Oliver said as he helped Kara sit on the couch.

She sighed heavily as she felt every muscle in her body contract and relax. "We've been dating for a while now. I think you're okay with sleeping in my bed."

"I guess you're right," Oliver said, noticing that Kara was wincing in pain. "Shouldn't you be at the DEO?"

"I'll heal. I just wanted to see you," Kara slightly gasped out.

"How's your side," Oliver said, gently putting his hand over where the bruise was underneath her suit.

"Only hurts when I breathe, and when my ribs fuse back together," Kara said before sharply inhaling, putting her hand over Oliver's in order to steady her ribs.

Oliver slid his hand out from underneath hers and wrapped it around hers. He watched in fascination as the color on her knuckles changed from a dark purple to a blue color.

Kara noticed him staring at her hand and she scoffed. "It gets more interesting later."

"Sorry it's just I've never seen it before."

"Yea after a while you get used to feeling your body heal itself. You only notice the pain," Kara said, groaning as her last rib slightly fused back together. "Even then I'm mostly out of it so I don't feel much of anything."

A silence quickly passed over the two before Oliver cleared his throat, "I really got the jump on you didn't I?"

"I'm practically helpless. Doesn't count," Kara said.

Oliver was about to say something again when Kara groaned. "It's okay it was just my rib healing," Kara said, noticing Oliver's expression.

Kara grabbed his hand in both of her own and started rubbing his palm with her fingers. "I'm going to grab some ice," Oliver said, not wanting to break the moment, but he could tell Kara was in pain.

"Mm," Kara mumbled, Oliver's voice bringing her back from the brink of unconsciousness. She felt him slide his hand out from under hers and heard the freezer opening.

"Um Kara why do you have beer in here?" Oliver said noticing the two bottles.

"They're Alex's. I don't like her to drink at my place so I stick them in there when she has one."

"Oh," Oliver grabbed an ice pack from behind them.

He walked back to the couch and carefully placed the pack on her ribs. She put her hand over it to hold it in place.

"You should get some rest," Oliver said, sweeping a piece of hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"Stay with me?" Kara whispered, her eyes closed.

"I'm here Kara. Im not going anywhere."

As soon as he finished that sentence he saw Kara's breathing even out as she fell asleep. Oliver followed shortly after, his head rested on his palm.

Sorry that it took me forever to update this book. I've been really busy with school work and my two lacrosse teams so I didn't have a lot of time to write this. Word count: 1343

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 281 11
What happens when the actions of Kara on her Earth, like going back in time to save her mom and Mon El has consequences in another universe? There's...
1.3K 54 21
Lena and Kara. Lena finds out she's Supergirl when she almost dies. Lex plans something. Warning: Intense fighting, explicit sexual content, sexual...
18.4K 748 21
This story takes place right after Kara is cured from Red Kryptonite. They both heard a car crash outside and it sounded a bit different then the on...
34.6K 748 16
Mon-El is still in love with Kara, but is it to late to tell her? And what happens if he does? I don't own these characters