Pokemon Champion: The Burden...

GhostOfTheUchiha

This Story Is Told From The Perspective Of Kaiso, The Pokemon League Champion Of The Sinnoh Region. A Month A... Еще

The Champion
The League
The Champions Presence
The Champions Mind
The Champions Weakness
The Champions Lesson
The Champions Heart
The Champions Wrath
Champion Kaiso
The Aftermath
The Sprints
The Champions Past And Future
The Strength Beyond A Champion
The Champions Legacy Part 1
The Champions Legacy Part 2
The Champions Legacy Part 3
The Champions Legacy Part 5/ The Turning Point
Motivation

The Champions Legacy Part 4

313 0 0
GhostOfTheUchiha

(3 Years Ago, Kaiso Age 17)

"Kaiso I Must Admit, This Is The Best Battle I've Been In Since I Faced Cynthia Years Ago!!" Cyrus Yells As Lucario Continues To Land Punch After Punch On Dialga.

"You Are The Strongest Trainer I've Faced Up To This Point! You May Have Already Surpassed Cynthia In Strength!!" Cyrus Says Laughing. "Dialga Earthquake!!"

"Shit, Lucario Jump Into The Air!!" Lucario Leaps Into The Air Just As Dialga Slams His Tail On The Ground. Debris Begins To Fall All Over The Place. A Couple Pieces Of Debris Hit Me In My Head And Body. Blood Starts To Trickle Down My Face But I Get Back Up And Give My Next Command.

"Lucario Extremespeed!!" Lucario Disappears Instantly And He Reappears Directly In Front Of Dialga. "Hit Him Now!!!"

"Not Quick Enough! Dialga Roar Of Time!!" Cyrus Commands. Dialga Takes A Deep Breath And Once Again Everything Around Spear Pillar Stops Moving. I Try To Call Out Lucarios Name But I Can't Move Or Talk.

Dialga Lets Out A Powerful Roar That Warps Time Around Us. Lucario Is Encompassed In A Beam Of White Light And He Talks The Full Force Of The Blast Point Blank Range. He Is Sent Flying Back Into My Chest. I Can Hear Bones Crack In My Chest As We Both Crash Into A Pillar. I Let Out A Pained Yell As I Roll Lucario Off Of Me. When I Try To Move A Sharp Pain Runs Through My Chest. I Must've Broken A Couple Ribs.

"Lucario Are You Okay? Answer Me" I Say Shaking Him. Just Like Dragonite He Is Bruised Up Worse Than Anything I've Ever Seen. Something That Looks Like A Tear Rolls Down His Face As I Return Him To His Pokeball.

"Damn You Cyrus. I'm Going To Make You Pay" I Say As I Pick Myself Up Off The Ground. Pain Unlike Anything I've Ever Felt Courses Through My Body. Mind Numbing Pain That I Force Myself To Ignore.

"Your Resolve Is Absolutely Something To Behold Child. I'm Impressed Beyond Belief" Cyrus Says Applauding Me.

I Cough Up Blood And Fall Back To The Ground Again. I Start Wheezing As I Try To Breathe And I Can Hear Cyrus Laughing In The Background.

"You Can't Have Reached Your Limit Already Kaiso." For Some Reason Cyrus Voice Has Changed From The Deep Intimidating One To A Softer One That I Recognize. I Look Up And I See The Face Of My Mother Standing Over Top Of Me. I'm Clutching My Stomach As I Throw Up On The Ground. Her Partner Pokémon Machoke Stands Behind Her Looking At Me.

"Once Again You're On The Ground Kaiso. This Training Isn't For Me It's For You." She Says Folding Her Arms.

"In A Pokémon Battle You're Not Just Battling The Pokémon In Front Of You. You're Battling The Trainer As Well. In Any Situation That Will Always Be The Case." She Picks Me Up Off The Ground And Sits Me Under A Tree.

"Your Ability To Command Pokémon Kaiso Is Extraordinary. You Were Way Better Than Me When I Was Your Age. But Your One Fatal Flaw Is You Only Fight One Half Of The Battle."

"One Half?" I Ask Her.

"As I Said Before You're Battling The Trainer Across From You As Well. Your Natural Talent Can Only Take You So Far. You Need To Be Able To Beat The Trainer In Front Of You As Well. Even If The Pokémon You Are Facing Is Stronger Than Yours. Even If You're Getting Overwhelmed. If You Can Beat The Trainer In Front Of You. You Can Win Any Battle You Find Yourself In. Against Any Opponent. I Believe In You Kaiso. That's Why I Push You So Hard." My Mother Says Wiping The Dust From My Face.

"So Get Up And Face Me." I Snap Out Of My Flashback And Back Into Reality.

"Kaiso. Why Won't You Get Up And Face Me? Have You Given Up Already?" Cyrus Asks.

I'm Overwhelmed With Strength From An Unknown Source And I Find Myself Picking Myself Up Off The Ground. I Wipe The Blood From My Mouth And Start Laughing.

"What's So Funny Now?" Cyrus Asks Looking Confused.

"I Just Realized Something Important Cyrus. Something I Forgot For A Really Long Time." My Mothers Words Ring Throughout My Head Once Again. "If You Can Beat The Trainer In Front Of You, You Can Win Any Battle. It Doesn't Matter How Powerful The Pokémon You're Facing Is."

"So Cyrus It's Looking Like Your Dialga Is Starting To Take A Bit Of Damage" I Say Taking Electabuzz Pokeball Out. I Toss The Pokeball Into The Air And My Electric Type Pokémon Lets Out A Battle Cry.

Cyrus Looks At Dialga And He Notices What I Was Talking About. Dialgas Legs Are Starting To Buckle. It Has Bruise Marks Over It's Body As Well. Minimal Bruises But It's Hurt Nonetheless.

"The Clock Is Running Out Cyrus. It's Only A Matter Of Time Before Dialga Gets Too Weak And Runs Back To It's Dimension And Then Your Plan Fails." I Say Grinning. Cyrus Grits His Teeth And His Normally Calm Demeanor Turns Into A Frustrated Irritable One.

"You Ignorant Child. I'll Kill You Before You Even Get The Chance To Send Dialga Back!!" Dialga Lets Out A Roar But Not As Powerful As Before. It's Starting To Get Tired. "I'll Kill You!!"

"Electabuzz Thunder Punch! Don't Hold Back!!" I Command. Electabuzz Runs At The Legendary Pokémon And Lands A Powerful Punch Right In It's Face That Causes It To Cry Out In Pain.

"Hit Him Again Electabuzz!! Dual Thunderpunch!!" Electabuzz Covers Both Of His Fist In Electricity And Begin Repeatedly Hitting Dialga In Its Face With Powerful Electric Attacks That Would Knock Out Any Normal Pokémon. Every Punch That Is Landed Sends Electricity Flying In The Air.

"That's Enough!! Dialga Earthquake!!" Cyrus Yells.

"Too Predictable! Electabuzz Use Your Thunder On The Ground And Split The Floor Open!!!" Just As Dialga Stomps It's Foot On The Ground Electabuzz Fires Off His Electric Attack Aimed Around Dialgas Feet. The Ground Begins To Collapse Around Dialga And It Gets It's Foot Caught In Between The Crack In The Ground.

"What? Impossible!!" Cyrus Yells. Dialga Is Struggling To Get It's Foot Free And I Seize The Opportunity To Launch My Most Powerful Attack.

"Electabuzz Start Charging Up Now!!" Electabuzz Starts To Spin His Arms Accumulating More Electricity Around Him.

"Keep Spinning Your Arms! We're Gonna Blow This Fucker Clean Off The Mountain!!"

"I Won't Let You! Dialga Aura Sphere!!" Cyrus Commands. Dialga Begins Charging And Fires A Ball Of Pure Energy Towards Electabuzz.

"Shit! Electabuzz Light Screen!" Electabuzz Puts Up A Barrier Around Him Shielding Us From The Attack.

"Keep Firing! Again! Again! Again!!!!" The Louder Cyrus Gets The More Powerful Dialgas Attacks Get. Electabuzz Is Struggling To Hold Off The Barrage Of Attacks From Dialga.

I Just Have To Wait For An Opening. Just One Moment When He Stops, Even For A Split Second. I Focus My Eyes On Dialga And When I Do I See The Opening. It Goes To Take A Slight Breath In Between Attacks.

"Electabuzz Now!!! Full Power Thunder!!!"
Electabuzz Lets His Shield Down And Fires A Barrage Of Electricity Into The Sky. For A Moment Nothing Happens And Cyrus Starts Laughing.

"I Guess Your Plan Didn't Work Child" Cyrus Says Wiping Sweat From His Face. "Dialga-

A Huge Boom Of Thunder Reverberates Across The Sky. Everyone Including Me Look Up Into The Sky.

"I Think You Spoke Too Soon. Electabuzz! Thunder!!!" Electabuzz Points At Dialga And A Stream On Electricity Rains Down From The Sky. The Ground Shakes With Every Strike As Dialga Let's Out Roar After Roar After Every Strike. Smoke Begins To Appear As The Lightning Strikes Start To Weaken.

Cyrus Is On The Ground With His Shirt Ripped Up. Dialga Lets Out A Low Groan As It Falls To The Ground.

"Did We Do It? Did We Win?" I Ask Fanning The Smoke From My Face.

"No You Idiot. You've Doomed Us All" Cyrus Says Getting Up Holding Something In His Hand. My Heart Drops When I See What It Is.

"Is That The Red Chain?" I Ask.

"I Guess You're Observant. This Was The Only Thing Keep Dialga Under My Control. Think Of It As The Most Powerful Leash In Existence. And You Made Me Break It." Cyrus Says Throwing The Chain Onto The Floor.

"So What Does That Mean? What's Going To Happen??"

Cyrus Lets Out A Huge Sigh And Sits On The Ground. "Complete And Total Annihilation Of This World. Without The Chain To Control It's Power It's Full Power Has Been Unleashed."

Just As Cyrus Says That Dialga Begins To Float Into The Air. You Can See It's Glowing Red Eyes And Glowing Blue Diamond On It's Chest Piercing Through The Smoke.

"This Is The End Of Life On Earth As We Know It" Just As Cyrus Says That Dialga Rushes At Electabuzz At Blinding Speed.

Before I Can Give Electabuzz A Command Dialga Rams It's Head Into Electabuzz Chest And Slams Him Into The Ground.

"Electabuzz!!!!" Dialga Steps On Electabuzz With All It's Might Sending Him Crashing Through The Ground.

"Electabuzz Return!" I Call Electabuzz Back Before Dialga Can Hit Him Again.

I Get Off The Ground And I Stand Right In Front Of The Legendary Pokémon. With Every Breath It Takes I Can Feel Time Fluctuate Around Us.

I'm Paralyzed In Fear. I'm At My Absolute Limit. I Can't Fight Anymore, My Body Won't Move. Dialga Opens It's Mouth To Charge Up An Attack And I Close My Eyes To Accept My Inevitable Fate. I Brace Myself For The Attack But It Never Comes.

"Garchomp Dragon Rush!" I Open My Eyes To Find Garchomp Ram It's Head Into Dialgas Chest Sending It Flying Back.

I Turn Around And I Find Cynthia Standing Behind Me Looking As Good As New.

"Cynthia What Happened?! Where's Everyone Else? Where's Tome? Where's Aaliyah?" I Frantically Ask Her. She Puts Her Hand On My Shoulder To Calm Me Down.

"Everyone Is In Safe Hands. We We're Able To Stop Saturn Before She Summoned Palkia. Everything Is Going To Be Fine." She Says Calmly.

I Feel A Wave Of Relief Wash Over Me After Hearing That.

"Wait. How're You All Better? Last Time I Saw You, You Were Beaten Up So Badly." Cynthia Laughs And Pats Me On The Head.

"You Gave Me Enough Time To Go Get Healed Up By Nurse Joy In A Pokémon Center Close By. I'm Actually Surprised That You We're Able To Hold Your Own Against A Legendary Pokémon" Cynthia Says Smiling.

"But This Is No Time For Celebrating. We Still Have A Job To Finish. We're Going To Send Dialga Back From Where It Came. We're Either Going To Win Or We're Going To Die Here." Cynthia Looks At Cyrus. "Yes That Includes You As Well"

Cyrus Groans As He Struggles To Get Up.

"I Would Love To Assist You In Your Fight Cynthia, But That Child Over There Has Incapacitated Me For The Time Being. His Last Attack Has Made Me Incapable Of Moving."

"This Child Will Be More Than Enough Help For Me Cyrus" Cynthia Says Looking At Me. Is This The Confidence Of A Champion? Even Though All Seems Lost She Can Still Find A Way To Smile And Be Calm.

"Kaiso, One Thing I Can Tell You Is This. We May Not Make It Out Of Here Alive, But Whether We Do Or Not. You've Definitely Cemented Your Legacy As One Of The Greatest Trainers In Sinnoh" She Says Turning To Dialga.

"Call Out Your Pokémon So We Can End This. I Want To Go Home And Lay Down. It's Been A Long Night."

I Find Myself Laughing In This Serious Situation But I'm Extremely Calm.

"Infernape It's Time For Battle!!" I Yell. Infernape Pops Out Of His Pokeball. He Punches The Ground And The Flames On His Head Explode. His Blaze Ability Is In Full Effect.

"Cynthia, We Have To End This Quickly. Infernape Is Poisoned. I Dont Know How Much Juice He Has Left." I Say Tossing My Jacket Off.

Garchomp Gets Off Of Dialga And Jumps Back In Front Of Cynthia. Both Of Our Pokémon Nod At Each Other And Face The Legendary Pokémon.

"No Need To Worry Kaiso. I'll Show You The Real Power Of The Sinnoh League Champion. Garchomp!!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

683K 9.6K 32
Ash's friends and family have betrayed him and now he is the champion of the Kalos region, now know to be one of the strongest leagues there is. Wi...
13.3K 468 58
This story is the same as the original anime. My character will be on his own journey as a Trainer and will try to win the Pokémon League. (Please k...
54.2K 579 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...
Decode Stormburst

Любовные романы

72 3 2
In an alternative timeline, Ash beats Tobias and became champion of the Sinnoh League, but this brought him another problem: What to do now? Postponi...