ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X...

By Trufflerabbit13

Hunter x Hunter is an amazing manga, one problem... It has no romance, so I added a female character that'll... More

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X HUNTER FANFIC)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 EDITED
CHAPTER 3 EDITED
CHAPTER 4 EDITED
CHAPTER 5 EDITED
CHAPTER 6 EDITED
CHAPTER 7 EDITED
CHAPTER 8 EDITED
CHAPTER 9 EDITED
CHAPTER 10 edited
CHAPTER 11 edited
CHAPTER 12 edited
CHAPTER 13 edited
CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime
CHAPTER 15 edited
CHAPTER 16 edited
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23 edited
CHAPTER 24 edited
CHAPTER 25 edited
CHAPTER 26 edited
CHAPTER 28 edited
CHAPTER 29 edited
CHAPTER 30 edited
CHAPTER 31 edited
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Our Bloodline
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hello, Miss Kijime...
Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'
Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...
Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world
Chapter 48: Pik- no, Eletic!!!
Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?
Chapter 50 EXTRA LONG CHAPTER
Chapter 51 Well, that sucks
Chapter 52

CHAPTER 27 edited

26.2K 976 437
By Trufflerabbit13

A/N

wow!!!! im amazed!!!!! The votes and comments were amazing guys thank you!!!!! like i promised I'll update though it's a bit late, oh well!!!! enjoy!!! i got 47 likes and 25 comments, so this time i'm going to go over that!!!! 55likes and 30 comments, lots to ask for but i need to start writing chapter 35 so i could make you guys keep getting your story!!!!!

Chapter 27

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I stood on the rink my hair flying around wildly as my eyes glowed dangerously. I spat on the ground making the pure white rink have blotches of red. I wiped my mouth and glared at the male in front of me who was breathing as heavily as I was.

At the corner of my eyes I could see my two friends standing on top of their chairs as they cheered fiercely. Both of them looked worried as they yelled my name out loud.

"Dammit," I hissed as I ran my tongue on the inside of my cheek. The metallic taste of blood kept filling in my mouth. That last punch indeed gave me a good cut in my mouth.

But I also got a good kick at my opponent's left arm making him unable to move or use it.

Now, how did this happen again?

<<FLASHBACK REWIND<<

"Uwa! There's so much more people than last time!" I exclaimed as I excitedly eyed the stadium full of gamblers. It seemed as if every single seat was completely full.

"Whoa, are they all here to watch us?" Gon questioned as he stood next to me staring at the crowd with awe. His large brown eyes were wide and shiny with excitement.

I sighed and shook my head, this crowd didn't come to just watch us... They came to watch the floor 200. Yeah, we were gaining a lot of attention, but most of the people who sat on the stands just came to watch the others from the 200th floor.

I suddenly had a arm wrapped around my neck, it was skinny yet powerful. I eyed Gon who was in the similar position as I was.

"Are you two ready?" Killua questioned as he tightened his arms around our necks. I growled lowly and swiftly grabbed his wrist and escaped his hold.

The young Zoldyck narrowed his feline like blue eyes at me, surprised, "Well, someone obviously knows how to escape a choke hold," Killua lightly pouted and gave Gon his full attention by giving the poor boy a nuggie.

I watched my poor dark haired friend struggle with Killua's arm wrapped around his neck, "Killua~!" Gon whined as he scratched at Killua's pale arm.

I sighed fed up by their foolishness and gripped the back of both teen's shirt's collars and easily dangled them off the ground.

"Stop it you two! You guys should be more tense about your opponents!" I scolded and frowned at my two friends.

"Sorry..." They both mumbled. I groaned, my arms extremely tired by the action I just took. I put both of them down and rubbed my arm. Ouch, maybe I held them up for too long, I wouldn't consider either of them light...

"Oi, did you see that?" My ears perked up as people whispered around us. Sending aura to my ears I heightened my hearing and concentrated on two who were whispering to each other while watching us.

"She easily lifted those two up!"

"How can she be able to do that when those boys are obviously much taller and weigh more than her..."

I pouted slightly, thanks for mentioning my height mister... I obviously know everyone is taller than me... No need to rub it in my face...

"Oi, what are you pouting for?" I jumped slightly as Killua peered into my face tilting my hat out of my eyes with his right hand. My cheeks burned slightly when I noticed how close our faces were. Why was I blushing?

I quickly composed my emotion making the blush disappear on my face. But it almost immediately came back as I saw Killua smirking at me with a knowing look. Dammit... He's going to tea-

"Ha? Is the mighty Nijika who's usually always calm blushing after seeing my face?"

I glared at Killua before making a small ball of fire appear right in front of his face, Killua yelped and jumped back while his hands covered his nose that was slightly red. A part of his messy silver bang was singed black making me giggle under my breath.

I smiled at him sweetly and cocked my head to the side, "Did you say something Baka?"

Killua glared at me and snarled, "Busu!"(ugly!)

I glared right back getting into his face, "Jiji!" (Old man, rude way)

"Baba!" (Hag, or old woman, rude way)

I opened my mouth to speak but stopped as a threatening aura appeared in the room. Killua and my head snapped towards the door and suspiciously eyed the boy who stood at the door.

My eyes raked over the teens appearance scaling him up. Scarless skin with one piercing aquamarine blue eyes. From under his shaggy light brown hair you could see that his right eye was covered with a white medical eye patch. He's definitely looked injured, on his head he had white bandages securely wrapped while a red belt like thing wrapped on top of the bandages. It was... Interesting I guess...

My eyes went back to his face but my emerald green eyes literally met with blue ones. I gulped slightly as I realized he too was looking at me, his visible eyes seemed calculating as he looked over.

Killua took a step closer to me, his eyes narrowed as he glared deadly at the boy.

I winced slightly when I felt a large hand grip my shoulder tightly. I looked up at my left and see Killua holding my shoulder while glaring threatening at the boy in front of us. His eyes narrowed as the boy came towards us until he stood right in front of me.

"Xavier Sicarius." The boy stated his voice deep and unfamiliar. I tensed as I heard his last name, Sicarius... In Latin it means assassin, also a name of a spider that has flesh killing poison... Definitely not cool...

"Killua?" I whispered as I winced slightly at his harsh hold, it hurts...

The silver haired Zoldyck ignored me and pulled me back behind him, at the corner of my eye I could see Gon nervously watching, a look of panic on his face.

"Well, what is the middle son of the Sicarius family doing here at such place?" Killua sneered as he glared at the calm male in front of us.

Xavier ignored Killua and looked at me as I tried to peer over Killua's shoulder.

"Zoldyck, I have no business with you, move."

The hair at the back of my neck stood up as I heard his threat in his voice. This vibe, it's similar to Killua's! It's as scary when Killua's pissed!

Killua snarled once again before pulling me closer.

"Well known assassin family..." Killua hissed lowly into my ear. I shuddered slightly as his warm breath hit my ear. It felt weird...

I snapped out of my thought realizing what he said. This guy in front of us is from an assassin family, Sicarius, what an fitting name.

I pulled my hat off and made it hover in the air for a second before making it float to where Gon was watching. My dark haired friend easily caught it before giving me a small nod.

I turned towards Xavier and pushed Killua away from me. Without hesitation I walked to where the male stood and looked up to him. My narrowed eyes stared up at the male, he was at least a head taller than me.

And by the look of his face he couldn't be more than one year older than Killua or me.

"Nijika Kijime." I stated my name and stared at him challengingly. I ignored the piercing look Killua was sending to my head, I knew if I looked back he would be staring at me angrily.

I kept my eye at Xavier, and I didn't miss when one of the corner of his lips lifted up a bit. I immediately tensed and prepared to attack when his hand reached to me.

I stared wide eyes as he somehow grabbed my hand in his and brought my knuckle to his lips. A shiver went down my back as his warm soft flesh molded into my small knuckle. As soon as he pulled away he cockily smiled at me.

"A pleasure to meet you Kijime-sama." I stood there frozen in shock, my hands still in his. W-Wha?

"Oi!" Killua yelled as he gripped me and swiftly pulled me away from the mysterious teen, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I continued to stay frozen, my green orbs so wide you could see almost all the white.

Xavier coldly smiled at Killua before turning towards me, "Is there a problem Zoldyck? I only came to greet my next opponent."

Next opponent? Uh oh....

==FLASHBACK END==

I swiftly pulled a knife out of my high knee socks and aimed it at Xavier. The knife became only a blur as it flew into the air, though at the last second Xavier dodged it before it hit his face. The knife hit the rink with a thud, millimeters from the proctor's feet.

"Oh! Nijika has such a skillful knife control, will she be able to hit Xavier?!" The female announcer yelled excitedly into the microphone. I ignored her annoying voice and concentrated on my fight.

I send an apologetic look at the pale man before swiftly pulling out more knives and throwing fiercely at my opponent. He skillfully dodged all of them. And when the last knife left my fingers I smirked.

With a snap of my wrist few of my knives flew into the air again. I'm so glad I learned how to create nen strings and how to control them... Hisoka, I hate to say this but I have to thank you for this, watching you fight gave me ideas. Also the same goes to the pink haired female, I still don't know her name....

I jumped back victoriously and cut my nen string when two knives met their target. One knife skimmed his cheek under his visible eye leaving a thin trail of blood, while the other one hit him straight on his already crippled arm. Too bad it was only a pocket knife and didn't dig too deep.

I watched amused as Xavier pulled out the knife out of his arm, he looked at the bloodied weapon for a second before dropping it on the ground.

"You fight rather dirty," Xavier commented as he eyed me with his piercing blue eyes.

I shrugged and smirked, "When you're in a real fight, you'll do anything to win, even if you have to play dirty," I admit as I move my bang out of my eye.

Xavier smirked as he pulled his hand in front if him, I immediately became tense as he released a large a out of aura, and out of thin air balls of energy seemed to float. Transmuter... I just don't know what those are, and I wasn't planning to find out myself.

"Now, let's see if you can escape these?" Xavier snickered his white teeth showing. I frowned slightly, he's doesn't seem tired yet. And we only have few more minutes.

As the energy like ball started to attack me I furiously started to dodge them, damn, I barely can tell when they're there. I'm barely able to dodge them because as they shoot towards me I could hear the small whoosh of it cutting through the air.

My eyes widen when one ball hit the ground causing a loud explosion... Oh goody, if I get hit by one I'm gone with an 'Kaboom' I then hissed in pain as a sharp pain went through my thigh. I looked down and sneered when I saw a shallow slash on my thigh, when did he throw a knife at me?

I started to sweat as I continued to dodge the energy bombs, the pain from the cut on my thigh dragging me down a bit. What to do, what to do! Immediately the face of Silva and Zeno-San popped in my head. Ha! I haven't try this yet!

I immediately made my foot steps silent with shadow step and started to circle Xavier who stood in middle of the rink.

"W-what in the world is going on?! Multiple Nijika-senshu has appeared!" The announcer yelled.

I smirked slightly and eyed Xavier who was looking at me with interest.

"Ho, you know Rhythm echo, surprising, there is no way the Kijime family were able to teach you, they are all dead..." I gritted my teeth at his comment feeling the anger leak out.

With out hesitation I lifted my hand up and made the teen start to float up into the air in panic.

I watched with amusement as the male flopped around weirdly looking like a fish on land. I should have done this from the beginning.

His one visible eyes were wide in shock as he stared at me, "Is this the a-ability of the Kijime?" I heard him mutter. I smiled at him one last time before throwing him off the rink into the running crowd.

"THREE POINTS TO NIJIKA AND TIMES UP, FOLKS LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER!!!" The announcer yelled into the microphone. I grinned and smirked as Xavier groaned and picked himself out of the empty chairs that used to be filled.

Though I winced slightly when I felt a sting above my eyebrow. My fingers gingerly touched the area, warm, wet, and sticky. And definitely painful... How in the world did I get this cut? I eyed Xavier who walked off suspiciously, hm, I need to give him credit, he did get me injured more than once.

I smiled and waved into the crowd one last time before jogging off the rink into the lockers that were provided for the contestant. As soon as I walked in I saw Xavier sitting on one of the benches while looking at his bloody injuries.

"Sorry about that," I comment making the teen jump up in surprise.

Xavier's visible blue eyes narrowed as a sneer appeared on his lips.

"Kijime..." He hissed unfriendly. I smiled at him slightly as I went to a closed locker that I put my stuff in earlier.

"Nice match," I comment as I pulled out my backpack and searched inside. I pulled out a small jar and smiled at it. Might as will be nice and use this on him.

I turned around and faced the young Sicarius holding out the jar.

"Here let me see your injury, I'll help it," I offered as I unscrewed the cap.

MEAN WHILE IN A ABANDONED BUILDING

"Welcome back you two..." A dark haired man calmly stated while standing up from the cement seat as he closed the book in his hand. The young man eyed the male and female who stood in front of him in a tired and bored manner.

"Everything seemed fine Dancho," the blonde male cheerfully stated as he smiled at the man who he called 'Dancho'.

The dark male smiled while nodding, his crossed shaped tattoo gleamed under the moonlight as he moved.

"Good job Shalnark, Machi." The man praised, his dark eyes shifted behind him when another male walked out of the shadows.

"You took quiet the long time didn't you?" The large man who dressed wildly stated loudly. His loud voice boomed through the silent night making the old building rattle.

"Oh!" Shalnark mutter suddenly as he put his hand on his chin, "I just remembered! I need to tell you guys all this!"

The noise of shifting was suddenly heard through the silent building. One by one people walked out of the dark shadow before surrounding the blonde cheerful male.

Eight people surrounded the blonde male and the pink haired female while the darker haired male with the tattoo and a busty blonde stood few feet away from everyone else, though still listening to what Shalnark was trying to say.

"So... What?" Nobunaga impatiently questioned as he stood next to his closer phantom troupe member, Uvo. Machi glared at the samurai like man's attitude before quickly looking away, not bothering to snap at him.

"Ok!" Shalnark started as he eyed Chrollo who stood in the back with Pakunoda, "When Machi and I were meeting with Hisoka in the woods, we found something interesting."

Feitan's eyes narrowed curiously as he quietly stood next to his usual fighting partner, Phinks. Phinks on the other hand grinned weirdly in his pharaoh like clothes.

"Something that'll make money?" He questioned eagerly. Shalnark ignored his fellow troupe members question and looked at Chrollo.

"Dancho, do you think there's someone out in the world who is a specialist that could control all elements?"

All the troupe members looked lost as they stared at the blonde who was smiling. The young phantom troupe leader's eyebrows furrowed as he thought carefully. Though a certain family name popped in his mind.

"There is no reason to think, there used to be a well known family that controlled elements," Chrollo commented as he intwined his fingers together and place his chin on his hands, "Though I wouldn't believe there is someone in this world right now that holds that power. That family is known to be extinct but one person."

Shalnark's smile widen at his leaders answer, "Hm, well looks like there is two instead of one person still alive from that family."

Chrollo's eyebrows raised his eyebrow in interest, "Two Kijime's?"

Many of the troupe member's eyes narrowed hearing the last name.

"Kijime?" Phinks's and Feiten's lips curls up in disgust, "As in the idiot Sorata Kijime?"

Shizuku who sat on Franklin's shoulder tilted her head to the side making her glasses become crooked, "Sorata who is that?"

Franklin sighed, "The guy who often shows up out of no where, he also helped Silva Zoldyck kill #8 before you."

The young glassed woman still seemed confused but shrugged her shoulders seeming to have given up trying to figure it out.

Chrollo's interest grew slightly when he thought about another Kijime. "Shalnark explain." He commanded.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

Chrollo smirked as he thought deeply. His chin continued to rest on his hand as he leaned forward thinking deeply.

"Interesting, controlling the elements like that..." He muttered to himself. He eyed the blonde female next to him, still debating on what to do.

Machi took a step closer to Chrollo catching his attention, "Dancho, if you have more question you should ask the red haired idiot, he seemed pretty fond of her," the pinknette stated, the hint of disgust obvious by the way she spoke.

Chrollo silently nodded to himself, "If any of you ever find her, bring her back to me unharmed..."

PICTURE of Xavier Sicarius

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 220 48
Two sisters living under one roof, in the small town called Pharage on Dolphin Island. Their life was changed by a traumatizing event when their pare...
772K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
154K 8.1K 35
❝𝖨'𝗆 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 two 𝗇𝖾𝗇-𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋-𝗈lds❞ ! sequel to what (bsd) J...
47.4K 936 53
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...