Destined to be together

By sandysandra92

#8 in 2018 - 28/10/2018 #11 in India - 28/10/2018 #91 in 2018 - 17/9/2018 #150 in 2018 - 15/9/2018 #47 in des... More

Author's note
Chapter 1 - The dream (E)
Chapter 2 - The Family Drama (E)
Chapter 3 - The Crush (E)
Chapter 4 - The smile (E)
Chapter 5 - Forgiveness(E)
Chapter 6 - The surprise (E)
Chapter 7 - All that glitters is not gold (E)
Chapter 8 - My Prince in White Armor? (E)
Chapter 9 - Recovery(E)
Chapter 10 - Revelation(E)
Chapter 11 - The rush(E)
Chapter 12 - The history(E)
Chapter 13 - The history - 2 (E)
Chapter 14 - Breaking the ice(E)
Chapter 15 - Sidharth's secret (E)
Chapter 16 - Marriage (E)
Chapter 18 - The first night(E)
Chapter 19 - Married life(E)
Chapter 20 - The one with all the drooling(E)
Author's note
Chapter 21 - When she almost got to know(E)
Chapter 22 - Getting closer(E)
Chapter 23 - First Kiss(E)
Chapter 24 - Now what? (E)
Chapter 25 - Help(E)
Chapter 26 - Plan?!(E)
Chapter 27 - Mistake(E)
Chapter 28 - Distance(E)
Chapter 29 - Jealousy (E)
Chapter 30 - Broken(E)
Chapter 31 - Decision(E)
Chapter 32 - Slap(E)
Chapter 33 - The Aftermath(E)
Chapter 34 - The elevator(E)
Chapter 35 - Huh? (E)
Chapter 36 - The deal(E)
Chapter 38 - The date - part1 (E)
Chapter 39 - The date - Part 2(E)
Chapter 40 - Getting closer...again(E)
Chapter 42 - Ice(E)
Chapter 43 - Surprise!(E)
Chapter 44 - Mine! (E)
Chapter 45 - Their Banter(E)
Chapter 46 - Photograph(E)
Chapter 47 - Revelation? (E)
Chapter 48 - Oops!(E)
Chapter 50 - Another Oopsie?! (E)
Chapter 51 - Zoned out! (E)
Another Author's note
Chapter 52 - I lost! (E)
Chapter 53 - Calm (E)
Chapter 54 - The Storm(E)
Chapter 55 - Away(E)
Chapter 56 - Precap(E)
Chapter 57 - Worst Nightmare(E)
Chapter 58 - Worst nightmare - Part 2(E)
Chapter 59 - Worst Nightmare - Part 3(E)
Chapter 60 - The end(E)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue - 3
Author's Note

Chapter 49 - Actual Revelation! (E)

6K 300 20
By sandysandra92

***Amogha's P.O.V***

"You have made your point wifey! I love you" Sid said seriously, his hazel orbs boring into my brown ones, his breath fanning my face and his hands on my waist.  

Yeah I was blushing right now! Even though I knew he loved me, it was a new feeling to actually hear him say it out loud!!

I bit my trembling lip - because of the close proximity, and also because of my husband's revelation.

"The first time I saw you...yes you were right! It was the day that photograph was clicked - 8 years ago. I saw you participating in a debate that day and along with that debate, you won my heart too! I would have had proposed you, had you not been talking about Adi to Priya. I had seen you many times after that, and every time all I wanted to do was steal you away from that bastard Adi!!

Damn woman you don't know how crazy I am for you!! You make me fall for you more and more each day. Your cute antics don't help either! The way you sway your hips when you're cooking and listening to your favorite song, or the way you pout whenever you're stuck while coding, or the way you seduce me without even the knowledge that you're seducing me, or the way you look so phenomenal every morning even after just waking up from bed! 

Anything and everything you do makes me just wanna keep on looking at you! I can never get tired of looking at your cute antics, or hugging you, or kissing you,

I cannot believe that I got so lucky to have finally married the love of my life and I feel blessed waking up next to you!

I've read a lot about true love and even seen about it in movies but nothing comes even remotely close to the way you make me feel - I've never felt like that for anybody...ever! 

Every time you even just touch my hands I get this rush of butterflies! I feel a dragon spitting fire at the pit of my stomach whenever I see some guy come even close to you.

I kill Vikram every night in my dreams because he dared to hurt you! If possible I'd kill him in real life, but you know what's the problem? Direct death is too less for the emotional hell he has made you go through!

To hurt or love you it's only my right! Only I can hurt or love you. I will not spare the life of the person who'd ever dared to even think of hurting you. And you know the funniest part? I myself ended up hurting you so much!! I can never apologize to you enough for putting you through the emotional hell for the past month!

I cannot tell you now why I denied ever loving you, or why I said I just lust for you. But Amogha always remember that no matter what you see or what you hear from others, you're my true love...Always!!

I have loved you for the past 8 years. I will continue loving you till my last breath, and even beyond that.

I cannot describe exactly what I feel for you - heck even Shakespeare won't be able to describe this feeling I go through every time I see you!

I cannot help but smile every time I even think of you!

Someone might ask me if I like you even after all this time, and my answer would be ALWAYS!

Your voice is music to my ears - I know it might sound like a cliche or cheesy but trust me! I am so used to listening to your voice that I cannot go a day without hearing it!

Even when you softly hum your favorite tunes while working, all I want to do is just close my eyes and get lost in your voice!! It is so damn soothing!

Every time you touch me this electric spark passes through me, as if you're touching me for the first time!!

 You make me go crazy! Every time I look at you I wanna hold you tight in my arms and never want to let you go...like ever!

And your lips!!! It took me so much of self control to hold myself and not just kiss you the first time I saw you on that stage, talking and constantly pushing aside stray strands of hair away from your face!!

Every time I look at this innocent face of yours I just want to kiss you insane!

And..." he was about to say something more but I think I've heard more than enough!

"Kiss me" I said, moving my face forwards, while Sid looked incredulously at me. What was so surprising? As if we've never kissed?!

"Kiss me Sid! It's not good to shut off our feelings you know?" I said, smirking and winking.

Sid still didn't budge!

What else could I tell him to kiss me?

"If you don't kiss me in the now then I'm never gonna kiss you" I said threateningly.

I waited for a second but my dear of a husband just stood there like he was dumbstruck!

"Fine then!" I said, glaring at Sid and pushed him aside.

"Oh c'mon babe sorry!! I was just....lost!!" Sid whined, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Yeah right!! You say all you can think is kissing me but when I tell you to kiss me, you don't?!" I said, glaring at him.

There must always be something to ruin our romantic time right? Sid not kissing me was the issue this time!

"Babe..." Sid was saying but he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I glared at Sid one last time before going and opening the door.

"Oh hey sorry for disturbing your couple's moment but you're being called in the conference room Ammu" Adi said, standing at the threshold of our cabin.

I blushed a little, but then I remembered that Sid didn't kiss me, so I just glared at Adi and turned to glare Sid one last time, who was in-turn glaring at Adi - obviously!

"Sidharth....I'm going to the conference room. If I'm late then you go ahead with your lunch" I said and Sid gave me a pleading look, but I just glared at him and went away with Adi, taking my phone with me.

The meeting in the conference kept me occupied until late afternoon. I did get a call from Sid at around 1:30pm, but I cut the call and texted him back saying I'd be late and that he should have his lunch.

I was mad at Sid but not mad enough to keep him starving! Plus, I have my own ways to take revenge, right?

"Babe I'm sorry please don't give me this silent treatment!" Sid said for the nth time almost an hour after I had entered our cabin.

From the past one hour Sid was trying his best to make me talk but I was just giving him angry glares and dirty looks, I wasn't talking to him at all!

Sid did of course come forward and try to kiss me but one glare from me and he backed off, looking scared.

Aww!!

No it's not the time for me to go soft!!

I glared at him and he sighed again and dropped his gaze to his work.

It was around 5:15pm when Sid asked "Baby shall we go back home now? Working hours are up. Or do you have some work left?"

I didn't answer him, but shut down my laptop, set aside the papers and files I was reading and packed my office bag and stood next to the the cabin door and turned to look at him.

"Oh come on babe! At least answer me please?!" Sid said, sounding exasperated, and running his hands through his silky hair and giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I was at the verge of melting, but then I remembered that he didn't kiss me, so I just turned my gaze away from him, crossing my arms across my chest.

Sid sighed and came and stood next to me and asked "Fine, shall we leave now?"

Without waiting for him, I started moving towards the elevator. He followed me.

The empty elevator pinged at our floor and only we both were there to get into it.

"You do remember our steamy make-out session in the elevator?" Sid asked seductively, moving closer to me, once the elevator started moving downwards.

I gulped. Now how could I escape him??

I turned my head to the other direction but I could make out that smirk on his handsome face. Maybe I was blushing?

"Baby that was the best kiss of my life" Sid said huskily. I never realized when he came so close to me!

Before he could do anything else, the elevator halted at some floor and pinged. Sid hastily moved away from me, growling curses under his breath, while I stifled my giggle.

Oh how badly I wanna laugh!!

I was saved now, but what would happen once we reached our home??

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 9.1K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
15.3K 669 26
Ranveer is IAS officer. He has only one mission in his life to destroy Chirag. Cause Chirag is playboy person. He fakes his love towards Ranveer's si...
1.1M 42.5K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...