The love for their Izuku

De Flowertalek

Hello this is my first fanfic posted. I'm on the second season of BHNA so sorry if I get some things wrong I... Mais

Chapter 1: The unexpected news
Chapter 2: Comforting
Chapter 3: Normal Schedule
Chapter 4: Watch what you say
A/N
Chapter 5: MPQ
Chapter 6: Lets meet!
Chapter 7: Truth be told
Chapter 8: Charles
A/N :)
Chapter 9: Surprise, surprise!
A/N
Chapter 10: Meet and greet!
Chapter 11: Can I come over?
Chapter 12: Conversate
Chapter 13: Sup Boi
Chapter 15: Caught!
QnA folks!
Chapter 16: Dilated o_O
Chapter 17: Fluff
Chapter 18: Reminder
Chapter 19: Thank you!
Chapter 20: I'm back
Chapter 21: Skittles
Chapter 22: Get away!
Chapter 23: Jack!
Chapter 24: April
Chapter 25: Padded room
Chapter 26: Worry the past
Chapter 27: We are here now
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 28: Kisses and smooches 😘
Chapter 29: No rain, no flowers
Chapter 30: Life is weird
Chapter 31: Maybe before is better than after
Chapter 32: We have to face the noise
This story will continue (p.s thank you to everyone who commented :) )
Chapter 33: Emotions
Chapter 34: Thinking back
Closure

Chapter 14: Teamwork

1.7K 53 39
De Flowertalek

Warning: long chapter. 

Hello, peeps, this chapter is long so take it as a sorry gift for being missing for so long. Enjoy!

Chapter 14

Jack's point of view

I woke up from my alarm. I pick up my phone and throw it across the room. My ears go down in anger. After a few seconds, I remembered that I have a mission to do. I get up from my comfortable bed and rise to my feet.

"I really don't want to do this, but hey I have to right," I said to myself

'Yes you do,' Shawn said to me.

I roll my eyes as I walk over to my phone.

"Gee thanks, Shawn. Thank you for answering my fucking question," I tell him, as I bend over to grab my phone off the floor. It didn't seem broken, which I was happy for cuz I'm pretty sure I would get a mouth-full from Izuku.

'Yeah, no problem, Jack, always happy to help,' he said, I could hear him smile.

I groan. I walk over to the closest to grab out some clothes. I grab some black joggers, plain red hoodie, and black Nike shoes. I put them on and walked out of the bedroom. I see Shinsou across the couch just laying there. I walk over to him. My ears start to perk up in surprise. I would think he would know that I am here because of my scent.

"Shinsou wake up," I tell him. He doesn't wake up, I try again, "Shinsou wake up," the boy in violet groans.

His ears go up lazily as he sits up on the couch. Shinsou looks at me and throws up a peace sign.

"What up death?" he asks me as he rubs his eyes.

"We have a mission to do today," I remind him.

My tail starts to wag as my ears stay up. He looks at me and smiles. He stands up from the couch. His ears perk up and his tail wags.

"Okay then," he tells me, "What time is it by the way?" he asks me.

"It's 2 pm (14:00)," I tell him. I start to walk off to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "I'm about to brush my teeth, see ya in a sec,"

Shinsou goes into the kitchen and grabs the chilled coffee container. I keep that in there just in case I get too tired to get up and need to get my energy levels up. He pours it into a blue plastic cup.

"Okay, see ya, in a sec," he tells me before he takes a sip of coffee.

I hear him hum in satisfaction. I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I take off the clothes I had on me before and put on the new ones—red hoodie, black joggers, and black Nike shoes. When I was done I grabbed my phone and put it in my hoodie pocket. I grabbed my clothes to put inside of the dirty clothes basket.

I opened the door to the bathroom and close the door once I get out. My tail is still wagging cuz I'm excited about the mission. I discarded my clothes into the dirty clothes basket and go into the living room.

As I walk into the living room I see Shinsou on the couch playing on my PS4. He was playing 'Need for Speed: Rivals'. He was screaming at the screen every time the cops get on his tail. I walk over to him and sit beside him on the couch. His eyes were trained on the T.V. It started laughing because the police caught him as he was doing a race.

"Fucking Police," he mumbles underneath his breath.

He looks at me as his ears are down; tail twitching. It was a funny sight to see, to be honest. I smile at him as my ears are up; tail wagging.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask him, as I smile a mischievous, happy smile.

He nods his head and stands off the couch. He turns to me and smiles.

"Yep, let's go death," he tells me.

I nod my head and rise to my feet, too. Shinsou walks over to the system and takes out the game, as he's about to turn off the system. He stands back up. I look at him and smile.

"Let's go to the subway, I don't want anybody tracking my car as we are out," I tell him.

He starts to chuckle. His tail is wagging and ears perked up. My ears go down as my tail wags in embarrassment.

"You think someone is going to track your car!" he said as he laughed.

"Yes, you don't know people out there. They could track your license plate," I tell him.

He starts to calm down his laughing, but he still has a big smile on his face; tail wagging and ears up.

"Fine, fine. We'll just use the trains," he tells me.

I smile at that. I start to quickly turn off the lights in the house. When I was done we headed out the door and started walking to the subway.

"So I met your personalities yesterday," he tells me, still looking forward, "They seem nice. Especially that Milo kid. He helped me out when I fell," he tells me. I can see him smiling.

I roll my eyes. Milo and the others are fine I just hate when they show other people our weakness. The reason I hate it is because people can get hurt like that. For example, my mother got hurt by my dad. That fucking prick left us and before she was depressed. I don't want to end up like that.

I was so stuck into thought, but I got out of it when Shinsou put his hand on my head and ruffled it. I look at him with a grim face. My tail wasn't wagging anymore as my ears were down on my head.

"You're fine," he said as he rubbed my head. "Are you ready for the mission?"

My ears perk up and tail wags. I smile at him. I forgot about our mission.

"I can't wait. This is going to be so fun," I tell him, as I smile crazed and pump my fists in the air.

He ruffles my hair again.

"Hell yeah it is," he tells me as he removes his hand from my head.

Time skip to the lair

We finally arrived at the place. Shinsou opens the door to the factory. Right as he opens the door I see my dad pacing like he was worried or something. He looks at us and smiles. He stops pacing around. The door closes behind us as we walk in. He runs up to me and hugs me. I try to pry him off of me.

"Old man get the fuck off of me!" I scream at him.

Shinsou laughs at me as I struggle. I give him a death glare. At that, he only laughs more at me. I groan. The prick finally gets off me as I sigh a breath of relief. He backs up so me and Shinsou can see him. He clasps his hands together.

"Okay so you two are going to get some money from a person," my eyes widen. I thought he said we are supposed to be giving money not taking it. The prick notices me and smiles an apologetic smile my way, "I'm sorry son I kind of messed up on that part. I forgot to tell you there are also people who owe me money," he looks at both of us again. "He has bodyguards on him, so try to kill the bodyguards then get the money."

I smile a crazed smile. What do you expect I am crazy after all.

"Okay cool. Where do we find him?" I ask him, as my tail wags and my ears perk up.

He tells us where it's at. I smile more as he did. Shinsou just stands there with a small smile and listens to the old man. When he was done talking to us he gives us a silver Mustang. It already has weapons that we need (and I put something in there that I'm going to need that I found).

"I gave you this car because first, look at it, it's a beauty and deserves to go on adventures. I don't use it that much. And second, they can go very fast as you guys are trying to escape," he told us.

We were standing outside of the factory right now. The sun was starting to go down. The sky was a nice orange color.

"Thanks," I said to the prick, as I walk towards the car.

"Yeah thanks," Shinsou said.

Shinsou went to the driver's seat, as I went into the passengers. We close the doors and we start to drive out the parking lot. I take the 'AUX' cord and put it into my phone. Shinsou side glances at me and smiles.

"Wow, you're a demanding omega," he tells me. I growl at him, "I really have never guessed you were an omega," he tells me.

I roll my eyes and scroll through my playlist.

"That's what a lot of people say. I just," I look at him, as he still looks forward, "hate the way omega's a treated ya know? Alpha's—no offense—always hit on omega's and think that they are weak and fragile, but I'm the total opposite of what they think. That's why I always act like something else than my secondary gender," I tell him.

It was silent in the car, as I look in my playlist. I feel a hand fall on my shoulder. I look at Shinsou and he squeezes my shoulder as comfort.

"I finally found a song," I tell him.

He removes his hand from my shoulder. I play the song 'Wop' by J Dash. He looks at me quickly in surprise then moves his eyes back on the road.

"I didn't know you knew him?" he asked me astonished.

I was taken back like it was an insult.

"Don't fucking insult me," I tell him as I put up my hand, "This is like the song," I said to him.

"Hell yeah it is," he said to me.

We start to sing the song together until the song was over. He then nudges my shoulder. I look up at him.

"My turn," he says to me.

I look back at my phone and get ready to type.

"Okay, what do you want?" I ask him.

"How about 'wake up' by Lil Xan?" he asks me.

"Okay then," I said.

I start to type in the song that he asked for. I finally found it and clicked on it. He started to sing the song. I didn't really know it so I just listened. When it was over I look over to him.

"Hm, good song," I tell him, "It seems like the song for you. You even look dead," I said, as I giggled and shrugged my shoulders.

He laughs at the joke too. The atmosphere was comfortable. We started to play a bit more songs then we were at the place.

"We are here," he said to me, as he puts it into park and turns off the car.

He gets out the car and I follow. I close the door behind me. We go to the back of the car to the trunk. He opens the trunk and sees a green alien outfit. He looks at me slowly.

"The hell is that?" he asks me.

"That's my suit I will be wearing," I told him.

"You're going to get yourself killed, then I'm going to have to drag you out," he groaned, as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It's fine," I tell him. "remember don't underestimate me,"

"Okay then," he told me.

My tail wags and ears perk up, as he agreed to me. I grab the outfit and put it on. It was dark outside so no one could see me. It was around 8 pm (20:00).

I put it on and Shinsou looked at me. He had a big smirk on his face. I smile back even though it was covering my face. I put on a belt around my waist to hold my weapons. I grab guns and swords. Yeah, it had swords, no joke. Shinsou closes up the trunk.

"Are you ready?" he asks me.

I nod my head, as my eyes turn fully red. We walk to the place we need to go. It was a huge house. There were bodyguards guarding the gate. We hide behind a wall on the side. I nod my head as saying 'I got this'. He nods his head at me and tries to go to the back of the house. I throw a rock at one of the guards heads.

"Who's there?" one of the guards ask.

"Your mom!" I scream back.

"What?!" they both ask.

They bring out their guns. I get out of my hiding place. They see me and look at me.

"Hey your flies open," I tell them.

They look down and when they look up, I already shot them. They fall to the ground. I smile in glee. Before they die, they say something.

"You fucking alien," one of them said.

"Yep," I said, as I pop the 'P' at the end.

I set a bomb by the entrance and walk off. After a few seconds, it blows up the entrance. I smile underneath my suit. I stroll my way through the entrance. My tail wags as I do.

"Hey, you stop right there!" I hear guards yell.

My smile only gets bigger. They start to run at me and I shoot at them. I just start talking as I do.

"And Amanda was like 'Omg we have the same shoes," still shooting people down, "and I was like 'Omg girl yes!' and then I went shopping with Bree," I grab a guard and throw it at some other guards. They fall down, as I'm still shooting, "You have no clue. We both got pedicures and we got the same color nails. We were really thinking about our friendship. I told her to get different color nails but she didn't," I look at one of the guards. "Has that ever happened to you?"

"No," he said, as he started to aim at me.

I shoot him down before he could. I smile.

"Well that's how it feels," I said to him in a low voice.

I started to notice that no one was attacking. I saw about over 20 guards on the ground.

"Wow that was so unfun," I said as I walked over them to go to the door.

I made it to the door and open it. I see maids walking around. I see one old lady. I recognized her she was from the cafe I went to. She looked frightened; ears down, tail still.

"Don't worry Linda, I won't hurt you," I tell her. She smiles and nods in gratitude as her ears perk up.

I decided to keep the butlers and maids alive because they look like they are here against their will. I grab a drink from one of the butlers. It tasted good. I walk towards the stairs and see bodyguards.

"Oh my god," I groan, "Why the fuck are there so many?" I ask them.

Right as they see me. They start to shoot at me. I feel all the shot go through me. I laugh and close my eyes. When the open they are no purple and red. I stand up as Milo heals me. I laugh at them as they looked horrified. I smile more.

"Now, now, you didn't think I would go down that easy right?" I ask them. I close my eyes and now they are both red, but not just red; dilated.

I start to shoot at them with full force. I grab my swords and stab one of them in the stomach. He groans in pain. I shoot the other one in the mouth. The other one keeps groaning.

"Would you shut up?!" I ask him annoyed.

I shoot him in the head. I sigh in relief and smile again, as my tail wags even faster. That means I'm going crazy.

I run up the stairs and I'm now on the second floor. The last floor. I see the guards already down. Shinsou must have done that. I see him by the end of the hallway by the door. He nods his head as saying 'come here'. I go on the left side of the door. We both nod our heads as 'ready'. We barge into the door and see a man; cowering in a corner.

"I-I surrender j-just take the money," he takes out a briefcase with his shaky hands, "take it, please. Just don't kill me," he pleads.

Shinsou takes the case and nods his head at me saying 'do whatever you like'. I smile at that. He walks out of the room and I smile down at the buff guy below me. I could just smell the alpha and all the other omega's on him; their blood. I smile a crazed smile and walk towards him.

"This is what you get for bitching with my secondary gender; omegas," and with that, I shot him.

I laugh and my eyes start to go back to normal. My laughter dies down, but I still smile crazed. I walk out and see Shinsou leaning against the wall. He smiles at me, as I smile back at him. We walk downstairs and I see the maids and butlers clap for us. They kept thanking us for saving them.

"No problem, now go back to your families," we said to them.

They all start to leave out of the house. I look at Shinsou.

"See your fucking quirk isn't a curse. Look at all those people we just saved," I said to him as I smile.

He wipes his eyes with his sleeve "Yeah," he said.

We walk out of the place and to the car. I take off the alien suit.

"How come you didn't use your quirk?" he askes me, as I bring a scythe to appear out of my hand.

I look at him.

"Well all the lights were on and there were no shadows close around," I tell him.

I was outside now so there were shadows everywhere. My tail was wagging a little bit as my ears were up. Shinsou's ears were up but tail still. I guess I still have the adrenaline still in me.

"Okay," he said, as he puts his weapons into the back seat. I do as well.

When we were done I used my scythe to close it up. He walks to the side of the car and goes into the driver side. He closes the door behind him. I go to the passenger side and get in as I close my door. We both put on our seat belts, so we can be safe (Dora the Explorer reference. I'm sorry, I had too).

"So did you enjoy it for your first time?" he asks me, as he starts the car. He puts it into drive and we drive off.

"Yep," I said, as I grab the 'AUX' cord and put it into my phone.

I play the F.U.N trap remix from (my homeboi) Spongebob.

"You are my best friend," I tell him.

"You are too," he tells me.

We both wag our tails and smile.

We both start to sing the song together. After a couple songs, we finally make it back to the factory. Shinsou parks the car. He turns it off and we both get out. We close the door behind us. Shinsou walks to the trunk of the car and grabs the briefcase. We walk into the factory and my dad looks at us.

"Welcome back boys," he said as he walked towards us.

Shinsou gives him the briefcase. My dad smiles and looks at us.

"Thank you, you guys can go home. I will pay you tomorrow," he tells us in a happy tone; tail wagging, ears up.

My eyes widen. I didn't know we get paid.

"We get paid?!" I ask.

My dad nods his head, as Shinsou tries to hold back a snicker.

"Okay," I yawn.

"Let's go," Shinsou said.

I nod my head, as we walk out of the factory. We start to walk to the subway station. He wraps his arm around my shoulders. I don't mind.

Time skip to off the train

Me and Shinsou already went our separate ways. I plugged my earbuds into my ear. I start to walk home. It was 12 am (0:00), so it was quiet. I finally arrive at home. I was going unlock the door but it was already unlocked. Weird.

I cautiously open the door and my eyes widen. It was my alpha's.

Kacchan sitting on the couch and Shouto leaning on the wall next to the door. I walk in and Shouto shuts the door behind me.

Oh shit

End of chapter 14

Hello, welcome to the end of the chapter. I told you it was going to be long. I just hoped you enjoyed it. Have a good night or day. Bye guys. :)

Word count: 3442

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.3K 170 22
The blood bath will begin, bringing dark days and darker nights. Izuku Midoriya stands between Heaven and Hell and refuses to let either side gain po...
811 73 14
Arthur Kirkland is a young nation, a teen in human years. He yearns for adventure, for adventure that would carry him to power. The sea had always fa...
46.8K 1.1K 21
The story of a love triangle between Orochimaru, (Y/N) and Itachi Uchiha continues. HIGHEST RANKING #3 Orochimaruxreader (2/7/19) #1 Itachixreader...
2.2K 113 19
Ajax is just trying to get home from collage to see his siblings for spring break, but all of a sudden, the dead don't stay dead and it's every man f...