Pokemon Freaky Friday

By TheGoodraGamer

After Luke bets that he could last one whole day with a wild mew he goes through a long and hard day that pok... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bet
Chapter 2: The beginning of a long day
Chapter 3: First Pokemon Battle
Chapter 5: Trade resort
Chapter 6: Team Mischievous
A little Talk
Chapter 7: Rescue
Get Ready For More Stories

Chapter 4: Pure Luck

127 2 0
By TheGoodraGamer

Da da dunna da. That was the noise I heard as I woke up. I was on a strecher bed. "This mew's health has been fully restored. Hope to see you again" I heard a woman say. I looked up to see nurse joy talking to Mark and Mia. I flew out the door of the pokemon center and the two soon followed me. "Hey wait" Mia yelled. Mark blocked my path and said "hey we just wanna talk". I stoped. "What?" I managed to say through telepathy somehow. "Can I catch you" he asked. "No" I imedantly replied. "Can I!" Mia shouted. "No" I replied again. "Why not!" they both said in sync. "Because you can't!" I said. "I think we got off on the wrong foot" they continued "I'm Mark. "And I'm Mia! We're twins. Im obviously the older one" she bragged. I just started to fly off. "Hey! Its rude to not introduce yourself!" Mia yelled. I gave her a face of disaproval."Mia how many wild pokemon have names?" Mark said. "....Oh!" she said as she finally realized what she said made no sence. "I'm Luke...." I said. Mark stared in shock. "Turns out Mr. Know it all is wrong!" she shouted. "Wait a sec..." Mark sat there stunned for a momment. "You said your name was Luke, but... About last week when I challenged the fighting type gym the gym leader couldn't battle me yet because she had someone named Luke scheduled... But a pokemon can't challenge a gym unless it has a trainer". "..." I sat there staring at him in silence. I was currently fighting to tell the truth or not to them. "Well you see..."I sighed " I'm not really a pokemon". "What!?!?!" Mia yelled at the top of her lungs. I could tell she always did this because after that she was coughing so hard it was louder than a air horn. "You appear to be a pokemon... Perhaps explain" he said like he was a detective. I explained everything that happened beginning from the bet and up to now. "Oh so thats why you don't want us to catch you!" they shouted in sync once more. I was already regreting telling them the truth. Well at least they weren't gonna attempt to catch me. It was probally pure luck that I made it this far through the day. I looked up to the sky and saw the sun still shining bright. "I have alot of time to go" I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC