DESTROYED | What They Made Me...

By mywhoIeotherworld

001. That's what they call her. She doesn't even have a name. Soon after they found out about the illegal act... More

1 - test subject 001
2 - congratualtions, you have a daugther
3 - the exit
4 - it'll be alright
5 - thank you, mister Stark
6 - home
7. step by step
8. I learn about the avengers
10. what is going on?
11. I find out Loki's plan
12. I get lost in a fight
13. Loki's a diva
14. I end up in an alien battle
15. I am with the best team in the world
16. We win, kinda
17. I make a friend
18. Violent tag and tickle attacks
19. I learn something... Kinda...
20. We'll never be alone
21. Dad threathens a terrorist
22. Road trips and adventures
23. Harley spazzed dad out
24. We save a life
25. Hanging with superheroes
26. We make it christmas
27. Big presents and big fights
28. How we get to peace
29. Heavy secrets
30. We lose Ultron
32. The right thing to do
32. Sokovia's going for a ride
33. We do get to help
34. Saving the people of Sokovia
35. We're cool
Thank you!!!

9. I help with Tony's homework

12.5K 325 23
By mywhoIeotherworld

This is definitely boring. I have been looking at this cube for almost five minutes now and it's just one confusing blue block. But I did find out it's from outer space. Well JARVIS did. And I told Tony. He told me I'm not wrong, so I guess that's good? But now I really just don't know what else to do.

Tony printed out some rapports about the so called tesseract. I ended up reading one from doctor Selvig. I don't know who he is but he understands more about the cube than me so it's a start. I guess.

After a moment Tony looks up from what he's doing and slowly turns to me. I look up from the rapport to look at him.

"What are you doing?" He looks at me a little, surprised, I guess.

"I'm reading doctor Selvigs reports."

"Reading?" He asks shocked. "Wait who taught you how to read?"

I just shrug as I try to remember. "I just, figured it out, I think."

He lets out another chuckle and mumbles something about being a Stark. Whatever that might mean. "Am I aloud to read this?"

He looks over again. "Course, I got another copy here." He says taking out his phone. He types something while I continue to read his rapports. It's kind of interesting. After a while I read about how it's like a power source. It makes energy. "Tony? I think I found something."

He keeps scrolling trough his notes, concentrating on that, and asks "What's that?"

"It's a power source. The tesseract." I hand him the file and point at the paragraph that explained about it. He looks it over and his eyes seem to light up in realization.

He mumbles: "That's great Nova." Before turning around again and starting to type away on his phone. He starts calling some people while talking to JARVIS. Something about a suit. I don't really understand, but I stay out of it because it seems more important that I leave this to him then that I try to understand.

He hangs up the phone and turns to me. He crouches down and takes my shoulders while he looks into my eyes.

"I have to go somewhere now. It's very important. Agent Coulson, from before, he'll be here in a few minutes to pick you up and take you somewhere else. I'll meet you there again, alright?"

I nod firmly. This seems important and I want him to see that I'm not just a little kid. I want to be helpful.

"Good. I'm going to leave so you're gonna have to stay alone for a few minutes. Watch over the tower. Can you do that?"

I nod again, straightening my back to make myself a little taller. He gives me a big smile and ruffles up my hair. He walks off onto the landing place and the robot thingy goes around him again. He turns to give me a small wave and then flies off. I quickly run over to the window as I see him soaring over New York. I keep watching him until he disappears out of my sight. I return to the files. All the paperwork that's laying around goes on one stack, and after messing with the holograms for a little I manage to get them back into the device thingy and put it with the paperwork. Then I hop on the couch and wait until Mister Agent Phil Coulson shows up again.

He comes in through the elevator doors a little later and asks, "Miss Stark, you ready?"

"Why did you say miss Stark? I'm just Nova, right?" I ask a little confused as I walk over to him. He grins in my direction.

"Well yeah, but it's polite to call someone miss or mister."

"Oh. Well I don't mind if you say Nova. Miss sounds so old."

He chuckles again and nods in agreement. "Well you can call me Phil then." He smiles down at me while we enter the elevator. He presses the button for the ground floor.

Phil. That's a lot shorter then 'Mister Agent Phil Coulson'.

He helps me into a car that's already waiting for us. We drive to a small airfield where a lot of small jets are waiting. We get out and he walks towards one of them. I almost have to run to keep up with him. We get to the jet and he helps me climb inside. It has a few seats and a lot of bags and cases. Phil helps me into one of the seats and fastens my seatbelt.

All of a sudden the jet starts to shake and makes a lot of noise. It scares me and I look around me to find something to hold on to.

"Mister Phil? Is this supposed to happen?" I almost have to yell to get over the sound of the jet.

"You never flew before?"

I try to think back. I remember there being a jet that looked like this one, but bigger, when Tony got me away from Fiers. But then I also got shot and went unconscious so I'm not sure if I actually was on the jet.

"Not consciously no."

He gives me a little smile. "Everything is going just fine. Don't worry, we'll be there in about ten minutes."

The jet starts to go up and my ears start to hurt. Phil tells me to keep swallowing, which helps a lot. The noise becomes less and soon the pain in my ears stops too. Phil tells me I can loosen the seatbelt. So I do. I climb up on the chair so that I'm tall enough to look out the window. The view is amazing. I can see all the light from the city below. I keep looking outside until we're over the ocean and I can't see anything but the reflection of the moon and stars in the black water. I sit back down and we soon get to where we were going. It's some kind of small island thingy with a lot of jets and helicopters and other kinds of things on it. I sit down and put my seatbelt back on. The landing isn't very comfortable, but I don't really mind that much. When the noise dies down and the jet stops shaking I unbuckle the seatbelt again and start to get up. But my legs can't hold me and I almost fall over. I catch myself and drop back into the seat.

Phil looks at me concerned. He says something in his earpiece and a medic comes aboard a little later. He helps me stand up again. Which I can't without support, so when he lets go I almost fall over again.

Why though. I was able to walk just a few minutes ago. The medic helps me out off the jet and takes me downstairs into some room. It's like the hospital, but it looks a lot cooler. More advanced. He tells another lady to get doctor Banner. I recognize that name.... I read about him in the file about the Avengers. He's the green one. Well he turns into the green one. I get a little excited. I really wanted to meet him when I heard about him. It said he's really smart.

The medic starts checking me over while the woman walks away to get doctor Banner. Then all of a sudden people start running around in the hallways and someone comes to get the medic that was with me. And then I'm alone in a big strange place with strange people and I have to say, I'm very scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 7.9K 16
Y/n Stark is 16 years old, she is the Daughter of Tony Stark. He kept her a secret from the public to keep her safe. After the attack on New York he...
1.6M 57.6K 35
Every family has demons, but none of them seem to scream as loudly as they do in the Stark family. Tony Stark is known for many things; a father...
10.8K 361 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
33.1K 807 22
Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge family (the Avengers, and Linda, of cour...