Sky is the Limit

By Hope_Genevieve

Sky just wants to live a normal life. But that's a dream that will never be fulfilled due to the fact that h... More

Sky is the Limit
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
Serious Update
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22* - Final part 1
*Chapter 22* -Final part 2
New story here

*Chapter 19*

5.7K 191 53
By Hope_Genevieve

I was shivering uncontrollably when my eyes finally bursted open. What happened? I sat up and groaned instantly feeling dizzy. Urg that's right. I'm in jail. After recovering from my head rush, I stood up and waked to the bars. There was an officer a couple cells down. He noticed me staring and smirked pulling out his walkie talkie.

"Uh yeah ma'am. Criminal 108 is awake."

"Cuff her and bring her down." A woman's voice replied.

"Yes ma'am," with that he clipped his walkie talkie back onto his belt and walked over to my cell. "It's such a shame such a pretty girl like you is stuck in this hell hole." He smirked again. My eyes filled up with hatred and disgust for this guy. He swiftly grabbed both my hands and cuffed them behind my back. I didn't even put up a fight. This is what I deserved. This will keep me out of the world. It will keep all the people I love safe. "This will be easier then I thought," the officer said again from behind me, his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Yeah don't get that close to me," I said shuttering, my voice low and dark. The guy shrugged and started leading me down a long dark hallway. It almost looked like a scene from one of those cheesy ghost investigator shows where all the hands stick out of the cells and the people beg for mercy to be let out.

"Because your so young I'm going to give you some tips," the officer whispered loud enough for me to hear, "first off be super polite. They will appreciate it after dealing with assholes for days straight." I nodded

"Okay..."

"Second, make eye contact. It will let them know you mean business. It will also lead them to think your not lying." He sighed, "and last, be honest to an extent. You never lie. Ever. But being honest to an extent allows them to know the truth, just not the whole truth."

"Why are you helping me?" I asked curiously. I mean this can't be good for his job.

"Because you are young. You have your whole life ahead of you." Phenomenon stopped and a soft smile appeared. A small smile crept it's way into the corners of my lips as well. "We're here. And remember what I said,"

"Thank you," I said before taking a deep breath and waking into the interrogation room. There was a fairly large woman (large as in huge and buff) sitting in a chair across from where I was supposed to sit. Standing behind here were two, also large, officers.

"Ah! Criminal 108. Please have a seat."

"I have a name," I growled completely ignoring the first rule.

"Well technically," she paused to look me dead in the eye, "you don't,"

"W-what do you mean I don't?" I practically screamed feeling extremely anxious.

"Have a seat 108," I obeyed waking over to my seat and sitting down awkwardly considering that my hands were still handcuffed behind my back. I took a deep breath closing my eyes.

"Now tell me why I technically don't have a name,"

"After we caught you, like all inmates I had to do a background check on you." She chuckled. "But see this is where it becomes difficult. You don't have a background,"

"What do..." I paused having a burst of reality slap me.

"Shh let me finish. Well we are used to dirty scum bags like you going back and clearing their background. But after looking more thorough, I realized that you aren't recorded as ever being born." She stood up and paced around the room. "The name that you claim to go by is Sky Woods right?"

"Right."

"That's what I thought. I went back through some old files of mine because that name rings a bell." She snickered raising an eyebrow. "Tell me about Hope,"

My heart sank as I froze in fear. How...how did she know about my mother. Vivid images of my moms motionless bloody body laying on the dewy ground flashed into my mind. Tears rose to my eyes as I looked at the officer in disgust.

"Ah! So the name rings a bell."

"What do you know about her?" I practically yelled once again.

"Well if we are thinking if the same person, then you must know that she was a good student in school. She lost her father the summer before senior year in high school," a deep sigh excepted her throat, "More like her father was murdered."

"Why are you telling me this..." She cut me off mid sentence.

"You mustn't interrupt me anymore," I nodded yes out of fear, "As I was saying, she ended up having a freakish love interest with her fathers killer and had a child with him. We took the child into custody while we were looking for the killer. A week or so later the mother and child were both found missing," she chuckled. "And do you know what the funny part is?" She asked me. I gulped slowly shaking my head no.
"That child's name was Sky Woods,"

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked again, hatred and desperation burning in my eyes.

"If you are the same Sky Woods, then there is no doubt that your parents willy come to rescue you. And then we will finally have the notorious Jeff the killer," she smiledproudly. I looked down at the ground, causing my long brown, blood stained hair to fall over my face as a mischievous smile crept on my face.

"Jokes on you," I whispers loud enough for her to just barely hear me.

"What? What did you just say?"

"I said, jokes on you,"

"How so?" She crossed her arms

"You see..." I giggled looking up at her just enough so she could see my eyes clearly, "my father hates me, he won't come looking for me." She took a step back shaking her head.

"Well what about your mom? She will surly be worried about you! Then when she comes we will have her. An that will draw your dad as well!" She explained her voice every uneasy. I laughed at her attempt to try and sooth her own mind.

"Oh no. You still seem to be mistaken,"

"Really?" She cocked her hip ready for an explanation.

"My mother can't possibly come and get me, because I killed her." The grin on my face grew as all three of the officers eyes grew wide as they looked at one another.

"Your a monster!" The female yelled pointing a finger at me.

"I'm not denying it."

"Take her back to her cell!" She yelled at the other two officers in the room. They hesitantly made their way over to me as they grabbed my still hand cuffed hands and led me back to my cell.

I sat down on my bed as the men in cuffed me and then locked the cell door. I pouted and rubbed my aching wrists. They defiantly tighten those hand cuffs way too tight.

"You better get a good nights rest kiddo. Your going to be on trial tomorrow," the kind officer told me as he passed my cell. I sighed rubbing my blood shot eyes.

"I will try," he smiled at me and continued to walk down the corridor, checking in the other inmates. I layer down in the bed and stared intently at the bunk above me, which I will be the first to admit is not at all fun. But it was the only thing I was able to do until I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

~*~

"y...ky...SKY! Psst wake up!" A bright flash light abruptly woke me up. Everything was blurry at first but after a few moments of me blinking my eyes finally adjusted. Before me I saw an officer in his typical uniform. But there was something very familiar about this specific officer.

"B-Brent?" I whispered my voice shaky. His lips curled into a smile as he winked at me. My heart practically burst out of my chest. "Wait..." I thought for a second. "Brent what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I came to rescue my girl," he smiled again taking some keys out from his pocket and unlocking the cell. "We can probably escape through the back door," his eyes were so...consecrated. So determined to get me out of my current situation. I couldn't control my feelings any longer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He was tense at first, but loosened up and hugged me back resting his chin on my head.

"Thank you for coming," I whispered into his chest.

"It's not a big deal Sky. I would do anything to keep you safe," he smiled kissing my head. "Okay we need to leave now," he said squeezing my shoulder. I nodded and followed him to the back door. After pushing it open loud alarms rang alerting every officer that we were escaping. "Shit!" Brent said taking my hand and running toward the forest.

"Quick this way," I told Brent as we started running towards an old cabin hidden deep within the trees. "They won't find us here, I promise"

We ran into the house and locked the door. I could hear dogs barking and men yelling in the distance. But I was positive that there was no way that they would find us here. Both Brent and I say in complete silence as we listened to the sound of the police slowly fade deeper and deeper into the forest.

"I think they are finally gone," Brent sighed in relief. I frowned at him giving him a thorough look over. "Sky...are you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm fine. It's you in worried about," I could feel tears building up, "the last time I saw you you were a bloody unconscious mess in the woods." I choked. He smiled and gently moved a strand of hair from my face. I clenched my eyes tight remembering that night. "I almost lost you!"

"Shh it's okay. I'm here now." She smiled pulling me in next to my a gently wrapping an arm around me. "I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly that night as well." Memories from that night flooded my memory.

"Brent..." I turned to look at him seriously in the eye

"What?" He asked lovingly, concern in his eyes.

"If you don't mind me asking why did you leave me that night?" He bit his lip as he looked away. Was he looking for...an excuse?

"I had some business to take care of. Don't worry about it," he kissed my cheek.

"Seriously Brent..." I moved away from him looking him in the eye once again. "I never got a good explanation for why you left me. You know just as well as I do that there are things that roam in the forest. It was dangerous to go alone!" My heart was beating as my mind started racing instantly jumping to worst result. We say in silence for awhile before Brent finally cleared his throat.

"You want the truth?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows. I nodded yes nervously feeling my stomach turn. He chuckled silently. "Sky, I was looking for your mother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.1K 45
Isabel was a very mysterious girl who murdered her parents at 8. After, her grandparents toke her in she slowly became more and more insane. Losing h...
6.5K 96 30
Jeff tells himself that he will never fall in love and only kill. What happens when he finds the right girl that can make him love again?
7.2K 667 82
Skyleigh just knew about a creepypasta character, Jeff the killer. Skyleigh often appears quiet, caring and sensitive, and may be found listening att...
157K 5.9K 32
He's only felt this love for one person and one person only. He just doesn't want the same thing to happen again. He just doesn't want to let her dow...