Code Lyoko: The Archer Return...

By Destiny_Bound

Dallas Dunbar is back, and with her hidden memories of Franz Hopper still locked up in her mind, XANA is stop... More

Chapter 1: Returned.
Chapter 2: First Day Back.
Chapter 3: Again with the XANA Attacks
Chapter 4: Kidnapped...Again
Chapter 5: Silence is Golden...but not Always
Chapter 6: Strengths and Weaknesses
Chapter 7: Choices
Chapter 8: The Fight Isn't Over Yet
Chapter 9: Anger
Chapter 10: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 11: Lunchtime
Chapter 12: Sector Five
Chapter 13: Saved
Chapter 14: Yet Another XANA Attack
Chapter 15: We Can (Sort of) Relate
Chapter 16: The Trouble with XANA
Chapter 17: The Skidbladnir (Part One)
Chapter 17: The Skidbladnir (Part Two)
Update

Prologue

956 29 3
By Destiny_Bound

(PLEASE READ BOOK ONE (Code Lyoko: a New Warrior) BEFORE READING THIS STORY)

Odd picked up his ringing cell phone. The caller-ID: Dallas.

"Hey, guys, it's Dallas Dunbar of all people!"

The gang was sitting at their usual lunch table when Odd's phone rang.

"Well?" said Yumi.

"Answer it, Odd!" Ulrich said impatiently.

"Alright, alright...hello?" Odd said, answering the phone.

"Odd, put me on speaker. Everyone's gotta hear this." Dallas said. After being put on speaker phone, she continued.

"Alright guys, big news, I'm coming back to Kadic. Told my parents that William wasn't doing too good with his grades, so they're sending me back to help him out."

"Wow, Dallas, that's great!" Aelita said.

"Yeah, we're gonna need all the help we can get to stop XANA and get your brother back." Jeremie said, sticking a spoonful of mashed potatoes in his mouth.

"So, Trash Dump Dunbar is coming back, huh? I can't wait." Sissy said, overhearing the conversation.

"Lay off, fab-fag, I'm ten times stronger and tougher than you." Dallas said. Everyone laughed at Sissy's surprised face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
A New Hope By Mo

Fanfiction

133K 2.7K 20
She had never seen the outside world. Never seen the sun or felt the breeze. All she had ever known was the cold metal walls of the lab she had been...
594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
802K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...