Started in the light, pulled...

By The_Toddler_Online

I know what you must be thinking. Why not name this title ' the adventures of Sharkboy, lavagirl and whatever... More

Dreming or Awakened
Darkness overtaken
Lost and found
Never rest
Electrical quake
Cuckoo goes the sharky
dream, don't dream
A new friend
Choo choo on the robot
Sweet dreams in sweet lands
Row your banana split boat
Its a trap
Bye bye adriana
Trapped
I spy
Geuss whose married
Hello adriana
The death of two dreams
Nightmare Vs dream, water vs electric and light vs darkness
Back on earth
A fight with light
One watcher, two spotters
The choice is yours
The side has been chosen
Epilogue
Release date
Im starting a Q & A

Release date: CANCLED

163 1 1
By The_Toddler_Online

Dear fellow readers, I am sorry to inform that my new story 'one a hero always a hero' will be canceled. It is not at a last minute schedule but it was the circumstances of a slight virus in the Wattpad app.

Due to the following when logging into the story somehow it was deleted from my account and is now not possible to regain back.

I am highly disappointed and I hope sooner or later the story returns. It is a shame knowing I worked on this story for 3 years and it is all going into the trash.

Chances of it ever becoming a story again are gone, and it might take me even longer to create another one.

If something happens and my fate changes then I'll inform here first to let you all know what had happened.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, and know not of all was this any of my fault

Sobsobsob:The_Toddler_Online

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.7K 14
[π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„] -β€’π’π€π‘π‚π€π’πŒ: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… πˆπ‘πŽππ˜ π“πŽ πŒπŽπ‚πŠ πŽπ‘ π‚πŽππ•π„π˜ π‚πŽππ“π„πŒππ“β€’ IN WHICH two lost souls find ea...
2.5K 257 38
I see the world through different eyes--literally. Some people would say I have it all. I'm smart, have popular friends and my parents are loaded...
235K 10.1K 30
(Though highly recommend to read the book "Obsession, Madness & Love" first, this book can be read as a standalone.) ________________________________...
41.9K 954 35
I'm different from all of you. I don't know how, or why or why my genetics are different. All I know is that there are people like me, people hiding...