WE ARE FOREVER | VKOOK

By wildflowerXYZ

+ MAIN vkook (top Tae) DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING REVEALED Big SUB- yoonmin(top Yoongi), hobi is an important... More

{Its time}
{Together again}
{Why it ended}
{Lets play .01}
{Lets Play .02}
{Lucky}
{Restaurants and friends}
{Getting ready}
{Jealousy}
NOT AN UPDATE
{Im Sorry}
{Fight for him}
{We shoot, We score .01}
{We shoot, We score .02}
{We shoot, We score .03}
{Enemies or allies}
{Countdown}
{What Happened}
QUESTION to get to know YOU
{Betrayal .01}
{Betrayal .02}
{Mask Off}
{Are you okay}
{Hospital Visit}
JEON JUNGKOOK πŸ’πŸ€žπŸΎ
KIM NAMJOON πŸ‘‘
PARK JIMIN πŸ˜‡
KIM SEOKJIN 😘
KIM TAEHYUNG πŸ’œ
JUNG HOSEOK 🀩
ending

{Drunk actions}

1.7K 70 38
By wildflowerXYZ

Rip jimin stans if y'all watched the video above^ honestly can he stop being a freakin hot person. Like who created you so perfect and me like a potato jiminie?

+ shoutout to bitchasssd and SamKitten18 for their non stop comments and support! I read all the comments I get and I love it when people spam me with them so thank you guys so much, ily❤️

WHOOPPPSSSS I FORGOT ABOUT THE OUTFITS GUYS! SORRY FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY READ THIS CHAPTER EARLIER BUT NOW IMA PUT IN THE OUTFITS OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS AT THE PARTY HEHEHEHEHE 👅

<Taehyungs Outfit>
Kill me right now he looks way to sexy

How is this much beauty in a man even possible? I give up on trying to look good now because this man exists and I'm like hey I can't ever be near that lvl so Ima just embrace this ugliness.

<Namjoons Outfit>
He's so photogenic like shit he looks such boyf material here I cannot 🤤🔥

<Jimins Outfit>
He's just an angel. Honestly jimin you are so handsome it's scary a human can look this good.

<Seokjins Outfit>
K this sailor moon tuxedo coat lookin man needs to stop.

Honestly go into modelling part time Jin I'm not even joking he needs to get hired by some major company.

>>>>>>>>>
[Taehyungs perspective]

I saw Jimin hyung grab Jungkooks hand and drag him out of the scene whilst Yugyeom and Yoongi hyung followed. Although Yoongi hyung told Jin-ssi to stay with me. I'm surprised that most people in the party hadn't realized the commotion because it was really loud and dramatic. Baekhyun hyung got up with a smirk and just looked at me. Tears continued to pool my eyes and I felt Jin hyung squeeze my shoulder for comfort.

"Guess were rivals eh Taehyungie, whoops sorry. V." He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered words so Jin hyung couldn't hear before leaving. "Let the best Kim win, just know I don't consider you a brother anymore. We're enemies and I saw the way you look at Jungkook. But obviously he doesn't see you that way" Baekhyun chuckles softly before continuing. "It's funny because he's my first target, I will end him and you will watch. You should of joined EXO with me years ago when I ran away but you were too much of a pussy. Now I see you with these low class, unskilled dicks, guess you fit in perfectly. Have fun baby bro, see you never, hopefully... for your sake." Baekhyun then started retreating away from us.

I get up fuming with anger ready to punch him but Jin hyung steps in front of me and holds on my waist preventing me. I start to cry, turning around on his shoulder. He whispered comforting words in my ear but all I could think of was my brother and how much he looked like he wanted to kill me. If the opportunity came up, I never think I would be able to end him. I can't believe he is alive and my number one enemy. I can't handle all of this...

I stop crying on Jin hyungs shoulder and start wiping away my tears, hyung looks confused but I just ignore him. "3 glasses of soju please" , I say to the bartender with a low crack in my voice.

"Woah tae I don't think that's a good idea. Don't drink all of that it's bad for your health and you could get sick. I understand what your going through but-" Jin hyung tells me softly.

"NO! You don't" I fume causing multiple heads nearby to turn and look at my tear stained face. "My...my fuckin brother hyung! I love-loved him and now look! I thought he was dead, but now he stands their threatening me. He's a fucking EXO member! How can you possibly under-understand that" I say panting and crying.

Jin hyung looks at me with pity and apologizes. "I'm sorry, okay I don't know what your going through. But I think you should lay off on the drinks. I'm going to spend the rest of the night with you as I don't want you to be lonely because the other members are handeling Kook. I'm here for you, always Taehyung-ssi."

His voice helps me calm down a bit but I feel bad. This is our first party together and I know deep down Jin hyung just wants to go and find Namjoon hyung.

I start to compose myself and after a couple minutes I speak ending our comfortable silence.

"Jin-ah, please you know I can handle drinks and that I am certainly not light weight. I will be fine just check up on me every once and awhile, but now go find Namjoon hyung and be with him."

After I said that, Jin hyung being Jin refused countless times and swore at me for thinking he would agree to leaving but after 30 minutes and drowning my first soju bottle I finally compelled him to leave me be.

I let out a sigh after seeing Jin hyungs retreating figure and turn sitting towards the dance floor drinking another bottle and letting small tears go down my cheek.

[ Jimins Perspective ]

"Kookie calm down, were all here for you okay just breathe in and out." I say as we (Yoongi hyung, Yugyeom, and I) stand outside the club with a hot tempered Jungkook.

"Calm down?! He assaulted me hyung! He touched me up and I still remember his disgusting look on his face. I may have acted like I was fine but no! He just molested me and then attacked me and now is talking to taetae?! Wait... oh my! And he is his brother?! I can't take this, what the fuck" Jungkook  screams and paces around making even Yoongi bounce back a little. Woah, this is really the angriest I've ever seen him.

Yoongi hyung then takes him a bit to the side and hugs him. Whispering soothing words in Jungkooks ear. After a couple minutes, kookie calmed down.

"I'm sorry we didn't take your issue more seriously when you told us. We minimized a horrific problem that occurred to you and we weren't there. I understand and u promise this conversation isn't over, but right now we can't do anything. No violence remember, plus don't you want to check how taetae is doing. He just met his brother after years of presuming he's dead." Yoongi hyung says extremely calmly and sincerely pulling away from Jungkook and holding his shoulders while wiping away some of our maknaes small tears.

I love seeing this side of Yoongi hyung, it's the protective brother-... (Uh no he's not my brother)...um protective, caring friend type and he hardly shows this side of him as it means pulling apart from his cold demeanour.  Yoongi hyung also never acts this way unless it's extremely serious and my eyes soften at kookie. I know better now that we didn't pay enough attention to our maknae when he needed it , ugh I fucked up. What's wrong with all of us, our friendship grind has really been off lately.

"I'm so sorry hyung, I'm being a bother right now and ignoring taehyung-ah. He must feel more shit than I and I stormed out of here, why am I so stupid." Jungkook states frustrated now. "Let go back in fast guys... also sorry you had to see that Yugyeom-ssi." Jungkook says while bowing at the got7 member then motioning for all of us to go inside.

When we got in I spotted Taehyung looking very depressed and wanted to immediately go over their. I quickly tell Yoongi and the other two but before we were able to get to him bangtan got a text from Namjoon.

Joonie⚡️ : Boys, were being watched. Don't make a scene and act like you are enjoying yourselves. Yugyeom has already seen too much. We need to be happier, more put together. This party is a set up. Who ever breaks the rules of causing drama is being assessed then put on an enemy's list as unobedient and gets kicked out. GOT7 loves playing these games as they target people for no reason but for the sheer fun. Don't let us falter, i'm sorry tae...

We all see the text and stand their in shock, luckily though Yugyeom was too distracted with some person from another gang who came to talk to him to realize, at least we hope he is distracted. I look at Tae and give him a broken smile, hating how I can't be with my best friend when he needs me and the rest of bangtan the most. Aish!

Yugyeom finishes talking and turns around looking at us skeptically. "Aren't you guys gonna talk to Tae" he asks with a noticeable smug sound in his voice. I start to panic and look at Yoongi who was looking at Jungkook with a 'distract this guy' look.

I notice Jungkook scratch his head with the middle finger flipping us off secretively before taking Yugyeoms hand and yelling over the music, "nah it's okay. We can deal with that later."

Jungkook moves a bit closer to Yugyeom and then  says "let's go finish dancing okay? I'm still going to beat you like I said..." he then puts a hand on Yugyeom chest, "unless your scared of loosing."

I see the got7 member start to blush, wow kookie has some talent. Freakin flirt.

They then go to the dance floor and I turn to Yoongi and we just stand their awkwardly.

"Umm wanna dance Mochi?" He says.

I blush at the petname. " Yuck I'm not a mochi. You know just for that I'm not dancing." I say turning away from him.

"Oh come on, we gotta anyways. We can't go over to Tae and console him even though that's killing me. And I know you dream about dancing with me all the time so let's go make dreams come true before the clock strikes 12 Cinderella." Yoongi states with his hand out.

"Eww Cinderella ? Okay, obviously your so in love with me so fine." I say, feeling butterfly's form in my stomach after touching his hand.  

"And what if I am?" Yoongi asks smirking leading me to the dance floor.

I look away and divert the topic quickly. "Hey do you know where hobi is."

I can tell Yoongi hyung knew I changed the topic on purpose but he led it slide.

"Last I saw him was at the start of the party with a couple of girls surrounding him.  He is probably fucking someone right now, yet we just encountered all this drama. Classic jhope" Yoongi says with a small chuckle.

And there comes the butterfly's again.

[ Taehyungs Perspective ]

I put my phone back in my pocket after reading Namjoons text, I'm so stupid. I hate myself for bringing our groups presence down and not figuring out this shit sooner. I drink my third bottle of soju still feeling unaffected. But, I can't stop thinking of the things Baekhyun said. The way he talked about my kookie, made it sound scary. He's already touched Jungkook up and now he says how he will kill him.

That is one thing that was amazing with my brother, something I always envied. He always got what he wanted.  When he was a boy whether it be a toy, a girl, food, shoes, everything.  And I was the total opposite, a mess. Fuck, now he wants bangtan dead...

"I see the way you look at jungkook. He doesn't look at you that way though."

Despite the killing threat and everything else though, this is what stuck in my brain the most. It's true, Jungkook doesn't like me like that and it kills me so much as I-

I suddenly stop my inner rambling and feel my hands turn into fists as I narrowed my eyes at Yugyeom and Jungkook. They were dancing but I can tell Yugyeom was more into it then Jungkook, my kookie looked a bit forced. They were dancing when Yugyeom out of nowhere kissed Jungkook. I couldn't stop myself, I got up from my seat and made my way over to them but when I got there I saw Jungkook kissing back. I abruptly stopped.

Tears came out of my eyes as I stood in the middle of sweaty dancing bodies. Everything started to build up in me and I didn't stop myself this time. I grabbed Jungkooks hand forcing him away from Yugyeom and behind me.

"Sorry Yugyeom, but I just realized that we have to go. Would you be able to tell the other members of BTS for us? You seem very nice and I'm glad I came to the party, thanks for inviting us. We just have something to discuss and will be leaving the party so there is no distruption. Thank you again Yugyeom!" I say being fake cheery but he bought it as he didn't know me. Kook on the other hand was subtely trying to break free from my tight hold but I didn't let him escape.

"Okay I understand. Thanks for following the rules bangtan." Yugyeom said proudly. He then goes up to Jungkook and gets a pen from his back pocket and rights numbers in jungkooks sleeve. Who the fuck carries damn pens in their pocket ugh this guy is ticking me off so bad but I'm trying my best to remain composed.

"Call me kookie" he says, then kisses my Jungkook on the cheek before walking away. Oh hell nahhhhh!

I harshly grab Jungkook and lead him out of the party. I'm so angry and I can hear him squirming and yelling at me asking what's wrong as we walk through a dark alley way far from the party. I then turn a corner and smash Jungkook to the wall. But of course not hard enough to hurt him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WITH THAT GOT7 TRASH?!" I yell.

"Tae hyung what the hell calm down! What's your problem? Oh shoot!" he then takes his free hand and places it on my cheek causing me to feel all warm and fussy from the contact.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you after figuring out about baekhyun! I just left like the inconsiderate friend I am and-" after hearing the word friend I couldn't take Jungkook anymore.

"FUCK JEON! THATS NOT WHY IM UPSET! DO YOU LIKE YUGYEOM?! WHY WERE YOU FLIRTING AND KISSING HIM THE WHOLE TIME ?!" I roar. He flinched and I pinned his other wrist to the wall aswell. My dominate side was coming out and I feel him getting a bit frieghtened but I couldn't stop myself as the drink was controlling me too much at this point.

So much for 'I can handle it.'

" Woah, okay Tae stop acting like that! What is wrong with you stop raising your voice at me!" Jungkook says with gritted teeth gaining back his confidence. "Namjoon told us on text to fit in, be better then dramatic and causing a scene, so I just danced with him. When he kissed me I knew that I had to kiss back."

I pin his hands to the wall harder and say "WHY?! Huh, why would you HAVE to kiss back. You like him huh?! See look here, awhhhh his ugly ass number on your wrist!" I say eyeing the ink on his white skin.

"No I fuckin don't! I like someone else actually and I kissed Yugyeom only because it would help bangtan now get the fuck off of me!" Jungkook screamed back at me trying to get his hand out of my grasp but I was holding on with so much strength that it even surprised me he couldn't get out of my hold.

"Oh really! Wow you like someone else?! Huh who is it Jimin hyung right! Ugh Baekhyun was right , you never see me!" I said angrily.

The alcohol was consuming me and I felt all my emotions heighten. Tears started to form in my eyes, I quickly blinked them away though.

"What the hell!? NO it's not jimin hyung? Can you stop I don't wanna tell you who I like" Jungkook said.

"WHY NOT HUH? Am I not good enough for you Kookie, I've been their for you for it all but you don't even look at me. God! Your so annoying!" I say not really meaning it.

"IM ANNOYING?! What the hell!! Get off me Tae! NOW!" Jungkook yelled.

"NO! Is it Yoongi?" I ask inching closer to him.

"NO!" He yells.

"Hoseok?" I say in a lower tone.

"No no no! Get off" jungkook yells once more struggling to get out of my grasp.

"Jin? Namjoon?" I say sternly.

"What the hell, no! I'm not kidding get off me Tae or I won't forgive you!" He states but I ignore him.

"Is it fucking y/n, I know you two were close before we separated a year back. Fuck it is her/him. W-" I say pissed off.

" UGHHH! ARE YOU STUPID? LIKE FUCK! ITS YOU ASSHOLE! I like you, oh my god! But your being such a jerk right now! Your not the person I like at all!.... I-I just want you off of me! Get out! Please let go of me, it hurts." Jungkook pleaded and I saw tears start to form in the corners of his eyes.

I blinked. What the hell. No. Fuckin. Way.

Before thinking , I kissed him passionately.

After hearing he liked me I couldn't help but explode. My whole body felt like it was at a high and I was so freakin happy. I removed my hands from his wrists and they made their way underneath his shirt holding his milky soft waist. My lips met his and it felt so ethereal. My stomach did millions of flips while I kissed his lips. This is the most I've felt from ever kissing someone and I couldn't believe he said he liked me.

I bit on his bottem lip and he let out a soft moan and opened his mouth for me, but before I could let my toungue explore his beautiful mouth not planning on missing any corners he stomped on my foot. 

I didn't notice till then that Jungkook wasn't kissing back. I was consumed by the drink and wasn't thinking at all. Jungkook just stomped on my foot and pushed me away as I winced in pain. I look at him confused and angry but then realized my mistake.

He stared at me teary eyed, then sprinted away. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I punched the paved brown brick wall causing my knuckles to bleed and slid down it , beginning to cry. How could I hurt him... that moment was suppose to be perfect. I've dreamed about it for years and now he and I don't even have a chance.

ugh my stupid dumbass drunk actions.

-----------------------------------
Authors note~

This chapter was a lil too messy imo. Does it feel a little scattered?

Plus do y'all want to see the rest of bangtan as outfits or do y'all not really care? Lool.

Anyways thank you for reading once more and I know that all authors must say this but I really appreciate you guys. I makes me so happy to see that I'm almost at 1k reads! I love how supportive this fandom is and thank you again and a million times over.

++++ please don't be ghost readers!!! I love hearing from you guys and I read every comment as it makes me feel ecstatic to know others are enjoying my novel 👌🏾

Don't let anyone put you down :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.8K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
293K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
4.5K 389 26
{-α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…-} {α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ ᴇᴅΙͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’} [κœ±Κœα΄Κ€α΄› κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
18.4K 1K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...