Finn Wolfhard x Reader [au] |...

By sashafan

You're in the Netflix hit TV show 'Stranger Things', on set you meet Finn Wolfhard, your co-star. You kinda d... More

Introduction
BTS
Shooting Season 2
Season 2 BTS
Realization
The Truth
Party
Press & talk shows
The media
Finns birthday & Golden Globes
Golden Globes After Party
Ireland
Day Off
Pics & Love
Valentines Day
Depressed
So It Begins
Fortnite
Messages
Filler
The truth
Back to Stranger Things S3
Getting Ready for Season 3
Table Discussions
gay uwu
HUGE GAY UWU
Tension
Confusion
Build Up
In The City We Sinning
Aftermath
Sadie and Finn
Finn
Sadie
Because Of Me
Just Friends
The Lucky Guy
A Proper Goodbye
Under The Category Friends
Age Of Consent
Who You Love
Pale White Moonlight
Something Special
Fuck It

You're The Only One

12.7K 230 374
By sashafan

Listen to this song while reading.
Ok- they were using the same clothes they did when they were PICTURED together- so it's old. But why did she post that now?

I just CALMLY texted/snapped him "sooo- you're sure you're not friends with Loren?"

finny BOI 💕
yeah- i don't know why she did that. but why do u care?

HAH- fuuuuuuckk.

me
I don't- it's just that you said that you weren't friends and she acts like you guys are- so I just was confused

finny boi💕
oh- aha, yeah. it was probably just for publicity. you know to create attention or something :/

me
She can do that? Isn't that fucked up that she uses you like that?

finny boi💕
I'm used to it- yeah it is effed up but that's what this business is surrounded by. everything is fake and made mostly for publicity.

I suddenly got a flashback and remember the press tour we had for Season 1 and how we all had to act- be fake. I don't know what was sadder- us having to do it or people believing it.

I still look back at interviews from there and just cringe. I didn't know Finn very well back there- but I do know- and I can imagine the thoughts going around in his head. How uncomfortable he was. People believed it- and they started to push more. Making it all worse for him.

me
We're in this together 💪🏼

finny boii 💕
aha, always ❤️

--

I know, I KNOW that Loren isn't connected to Finn in any way but still- I couldn't stop looking at her account. I then looked at her YouTube channel- her makeup tutorials, workout routine. Everything! I was staring at the screen analyzing everything.

Everytime she posted, I would go to my fake account and like the picture for some reason? "Fake." I whispered to myself as I saw a selfie of her. Wow, the comments were mainly about Finn and how they were together, if they were together.

She livestreamed and got asked about Finn. "Haha, yeah uhm- me and Finn, we are JUST friends, OK guys? He is super nice and super funny, but we are not like that aha." I could not listen to her talk about him like she knew him.

I go back to my real account and go to get a snack. I come back and unlock my phone and search up Loren to see if she posted anything. -What the fuck is wrong with me? I am OBSESSED with her, dude... Just let it GO, OMG.

She did post something, and as my usual habit, I liked it. Then a second goes by and I freeze. Wait, this isn't my main account... Is it? I then look in the corner and see my profile pic- I gasp. SHIT. I can't unlike it- that would definitely add  gasoline to the fire. The heck am I supposed to do? Oh man, and the picture was posted 2 minutes ago, what are people gonna think?

I just went out of the app and locked my phone. Hoping that none of this happened. I go to my computer and browse on Netflix for a movie to watch. That's what I do everytime I screw up/panic/stress. Just hoping that I'll forget it.

After the movie finished I tap on my phone to see some notifications.

MESSAGES
saDie 🕶
lol, you and loren huh

mills🐟
why didn't u tell me that you knew Loren??

finny boii💕
wow, and you were accusing me for not saying that I was friends with her.

ST grp chat
millie: omg y/n! I didn't know that you were friends with Loren as well!

Finns message catches my eye first, I open his message immediately. I was concerned- what should I say? I was just staring at the screen not knowing what to write.

me
I'm not friends with her- i just liked her photo, that's it.

Ok, I was lowkey shaking- I couldn't read Finns emotions through the screen so I had no clue what he was feeling. In the meantime I responded to Sadies text.

saDie 🕶
lol, you and loren huh

me
lmao, we're not friends if that's what you think

I couldn't believe that this became so big, it was so extra.

saDie 🕶
well---

Sadie sends an article titled "Y/n confirms dating rumors of Finn Wolfhard and Loren Gray?"

What? I clicked on it and read it. "Y/n recently liked Loren Grays new picture on Instagram, probably cause she has become friends with her co star Finn Wolfhard new girlfriend."

Are you fucking kidding me? I just liked the girls picture! Of course the media has to twist it so far. What's new?

finny boii💕
sent you a picture

I opened messages and saw that Finn had sent me a picture of the same article.

finny boii💕
thanks.

Shiiiittttt! I was stressing rn, I just had to call him! Hoping that he will answer.

What?

I got such a relief hearing his voice.

Finn!

Yes? What do you want?

Listen, I'm so sorry about everything- you know I didn't mean for all this to happen!

...

Cmon! You can't be mad at me.

Mad? Aha, I'm not mad, why would I be mad?

I- I don't know... I guess I just-

Naaaaw. Were you scared that I was mad at you?

Uhm- nooooo...

I can hear Finn giggling.

Right...

Ok, but for real, you're not mad at me?

Y/n! Chill, I'm not mad at you- when have I ever been mad at you?

I become silent. He has a point. Finn doesn't get that angry.

Hey- are you doing anything at the moment?

Huh? Oh! Uhm- noooo? Why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 3K 23
in which finn wolfhard falls for the boy that's cast as his worst enemy FINN WOLFHARD X MALE!OC SOCIAL MEDIA/REAL LIFE
866K 9.3K 136
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
23.5K 830 43
While filming season 5, of everyone's favorite Netflix Original, Stranger Things and the final season. Finn Wolfhard takes his role maybe too serious...
337K 7.2K 32
You feel like home.