His [COMPLETED]

By Dreamerse

Cali's life turned upside down when her new next door neighbour Kyle Knight came crashing in to her life. He... More

His
(1) Sex God in a leather jacket.
(2) My Knight In Shining Armour.
(3) Thrown about like a gossip magazine.
(4) I'm not an asshole.
(5) Don't lie to me.
(6) Smile for me.
(7) Look, it's me.
(8) You're turning me into a monster.
(9) You have a lot to learn about me.
(10) It could run a little smoother.
(11) It's the painkillers speaking.
(12) That's why I like you.
(13) Don't get used to it.
(14) The sun is setting.
(15) Clichè Movie.
(16) I don't regret it.
(17) Spit it out, Knight.
(18) You make me crazy.
(19) Am I yours?
(20) Goodnight kiss.
(21) You're mine.
(22) My love.
(23) Tell me again.
(24) Crazy for you.
(25) Only for you.
(26) Love a little longer.
(27) I'll come running.
(28) Right here.
(29) I am home.
(31) To protect you.
(32) A picture of weakness.
(33) To make it.
(34) Finally.
(35) Back to that are we love?
(36) there's my girl.
(37) Don't look so shocked.
(38) clean version of fun.
(39) He will.
(40) You'll never be without me.
(41) I do.
(42) Not yet.
(43) Goodnight.
Book suggestions:
(44) Losing Self control
(45) You were mine
(46) You're just in my shirt
(47) Carrying you
(48) Crazy mad
(49) Happiness
(50) It's Ours
(51) Turn it off, babe
(52) The Test
(53) Negative
(54) In Bed
(55) Benefit of the doubt.
(56) Deal
(57) Maybe Fifteen
(58) Walk Straight
(59) Motto
(60) cold
(61) Join
(62) What to do
(63) Inside of us
(64) On My Way
(65) Fighting
(66) Neon Sign
(67) Turn the Lights On
(68) Breaking Waters
(69) Daddy's Touch
Epilogue
MUST READ.
SPIN OFF
Preview (PLEASE READ)

(30) We're a team.

559K 14.5K 8.1K
By Dreamerse

Chapter 30- We're a team

I didn't know what to say. He always knew the right things to say and it annoyed me.

It annoyed me because I couldn't think, I just softened. It annoyed me because I was always giving in, even when he was in the wrong.

But was he really in the wrong, or was I? If I was in his shoes, would I feel the same? I guess his shoes wouldn't fit and I couldn't quite seem to want to put myself there.

"Why do you always do that?" I breathed almost angrily.

"Do what?" Kyle asked back innocently as he stepped over to me again. I looked to the floor.

"Always say these words that just make my heart skip a beat, words that make me not want to be mad at you anymore, when really, I need to be, why do you do that?"

"I don't know," he replied truthfully as he lodged his hands into his hair slowly. I just wanted to take him into my arms, or let him take me into his arms. "I don't want to fight,"

"Me neither," I sighed as I pulled my head up. His eyes flickered down until his eyes were captivating me once again. I couldn't seem to move when he kept his hold on me. It's not like I wanted to.

"You're beautiful, Cali, even the thought of you makes me crazy," he sighed. "I'm like a wild animal, and no one can tame me but yourself, man, those eyes can melt even the coldest of hearts, and they sure have melted mine,"

"You're heart wasn't cold then. I had nothing to melt, you're still here,"

"By a thread, baby, you kill me just a little bit more everyday, and I'm sure you'll be the death of me," his eyes twinkled just a little.

"Me too, I mean, you're like bloody rocky, bounding into that cafè like you own the place," I replied playfully. I smiled and he smirked in reply. His lips were twitching and his eyes were full of amusement.

"Rocky?" His mouth twitched.

"Yes, rocky, but obviously not as strong," I shrugged but my tone held a huge amount of humour.

"I'm stronger than you think, but you'll never find out because I'd never lay a finger on you,"

"What if I wanted you to lay a finger on me?" I winked his way. He chuckled slightly but opened his arms wide.

"Come here," and I did as I was told. I pounced into his arms and held him with force and strength. I hated fighting with Kyle, it just wasn't right. It felt wrong and I felt bad. "Let's never fight again,"

"Let's never,"

"It's like I lose you just that little bit, that spark just disappears from your eyes, the happiness just leaves, and it kills me knowing I did that to you, I made you feel that way," he sighed. "It's as if I took away all meaning of life, to me, it's like taking the world from underneath your feet,"

"You are my meaning of life, Kyle, can't you see?" I asked as I laid my chin on his chest.

"I don't see, Cali, I feel it, I know it because you make me feel it. You're not just to be seen, you're to be felt," he replied with passion, and I could hear it, raw and unforgiving beneath his hard and practiced armour.

"It's like being blind," I suggested.

"It wouldn't matter if I was blind, I don't need to be able to see you, aslong as I could feel you, aslong as I knew you were near, I'd be the happiest guy alive. Besides, I don't need to see you to fall crazily in love with you,"

"You know, you've got a mouth of a God, you make me feel so cherished, so loved. I don't care what people think, or say, or whatever, you're mine, I'm yours, and we're undoubtedly in love. Kyle, I am inlove with you, I don't know if you know how far, how God damn far I've fallen, but I have, and I don't show you enough,"

"You show me enough, staying with me is enough, you're enough," he breathed. "You're enough," with this, he pulled me further into his arms, until I was nearly crashed against his chest.

He caught my lips in a swoop, and soon, we were kissing heatedly, strongly, rough and hard. I didn't have time to breath, he captured me with too much strength, passion and love. I was amazed and utterly bound.

"Want to come in?" He asked as he was right next to his front door. His lips only left mine for a moment. I nodded my head as I panted against his lips. "I don't seem to want to stop kissing you,"

"Then don't," I breathed, and yet again, my lips were against his. He carried me up the stairs until I was thrown onto his bed.

He crawled on top of me before his legs straddled the bottom of my stomach.

"God," he breathed. "Fuck," he panted. I nodded my head, I didn't know why.

My head was a jumble, my body was a mess. Everything was soaring out of proportion, but I loved it.

"I need you," I breathed. I did, more than anything. "Please," and he knew straight away what I was referring to. I needed it. I wanted it. I needed him. In more ways than one.

His eyes heated up, turning to a darker shade. He laid a hand to my cheek as he breathed against my lips.

"I can't,"

"Please,"

"You're not ready," he whispered.

"I'm ready, Kyle, please, I'm ready," I pleaded. "I love you, I love you, I love you. If that's not enough, then I don't know what is,"

"Cali," he trailed off.

"If you loved me, you would," blackmail was the only suggestion. Why couldn't he see how badly I wanted this? I was more than ready, more than ever. I had never wanted something so much.

"Fuck," he almost growled. "I love you, God, why do you have to blackmail me like that?"

"Because I need it, I need you," I answered back almost frustratingly.

"I'll tend to your every needs. I told you I would, I never back out of a promise. Not to you, never to you," he breathed before scooping down and taking hold of my lips again.

I was now fully his, soul, heart and body. That's how it was going to be. I wasn't his first, but I knew I would be his last. He was mine, but that was the most sacred thing. He was a gift, and he also took mine, like he took my heart.

Monday morning rolled around quicker than I thought possible. I stretched lazily from underneath the covers.

After Saturday night, Kyle and I fell asleep cuddling beneath the blankets. I was extra safe and sound in his arms, and there was no place I'd rather have been.

Saturday was perfect, perfect to me. Kyle was everything I wanted, everything I could have thought possible. He was caring, kind, soft and gentle, even when his eyes told me otherwise. He was wild inside, wild with need, but he didn't act upon it, because he did it for me. He didn't want to hurt me.

Now Monday was around, I couldn't dwell upon Saturday night anymore. Kyle and I had buisness to tend to.

Kyle and I were extremely unorganised, and I began worrying before the day had even started.

"Shit," I hoped to God Kyle had called the bands, and had got most things sorted last night. I wanted this to go to plan, especially for Mary. This needed to go right.

I rushed to school with Kyle, and we arrived earlier than necessary. We rushed off onto the large sports field, luckily finding it cleared from all sports equipment.

Don't get me wrong, some sport was okay but I was happy to see those dreaded sports equipment gone. I hated excersize and most sport, I liked to call it 'I'd rather be fat.' That was a fact.

"Right, so there's the little stage," Kyle pointed to the side of us. I turned around and he was right, there was a black stage just a few metres away. It wasn't large, but it was definitely big enough.

Luckily the sun was shining, I just hoped it remained there. I didn't want the rain to represent the tears falling from my eyes. We needed hot weather for this to work, and even if Kyle and I hadn't planned as much as we should have, this still was the result of our hardwork.

"We have six bands coming tonight, all on half an hour schedules," he stated. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Perfect," and it was. I loved music with a passion. Ever since I was a child, music was definitely one of my favourite things. Losing myself there was the bestest heaven.

"Like you," he replied cheekily. I slapped his chest lightly.

"Buisness mode," I demanded. He smirked yet chuckled in reply.

We hadn't talked much about Saturday, and luckily it wasn't awkward. I knew it wouldn't have been. I felt closer to Kyle now than I ever had done.

I would do it again and again and again, and I'm sure Kyle wouldn't object either.

"Okay, so, all we need to do is basically set a few things out and we're done, ready for tonight,"

"Great," I breathed a sigh of relief. Kyle chuckled slightly. "What?" I turned to him.

"I told you you shouldn't worry," he shook his head. I rolled my eyes. "And don't roll your eyes at me,"

"Sorry, boss," I replied playfully. Kyle chuckled further.

"Don't make me show you how bossy I can be," he warned seductively. I giggled slightly.

"Shut up, don't promise something you can't fulfill," I replied. Kyle gasped.

"Oh, baby, I can fulfill, I can fulfill more than you would have ever thought possible,"

"You already did," I shot back. He smirked and I nearly drooled.

"That was special, but you haven't felt nothing yet," he winked in my direction and smacked his chest again. He laughed in reply.

Kyle and I then made our way back into the school building. We had a few things to do, but other than that, we were almost good to go. I was happy.

I pulled Kyle to my locker as I began pulling out my books. Kyle took hold of a few without even asking.

"I can manage," I stated as I pulled out a folder.

"I'm sure you can," was his only reply, but he didn't give in and still kept hold of the books.

"You're impossible,"

"Maybe, but only you can handle me," just as I was about to answer, another voice cut me off.

"Cali?" A familiar voice questioned my name. I turned around and gasped.

"Jordan?" I questioned almost stupidly.

"Jordan?" Kyle asked confusingly as his back was turned.

"Oh my God," I nearly squealed. Jordan jumped into my arms, and I squeezed her against my body.

She was amazingly tanned, and her hair was now down to her waist. I always knew she would be drop dead gorgeous when she grew older. She definitely wasn't the girl with braces anymore.

"I told you I'd come back," she screeched. "I wouldn't leave you here forever,"

"It took you five years!" I replied exasperatedly.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to come back earlier, but my mother wasn't finished in Aus," she shrugged as she pulled away.

Jordan was my bestfriend who moved five years ago to Australia. I remember the day she left vividly. Jordan, Matt and I were inseprable, but when she left, it left a strain on both mine and Matt's hearts. I didn't know she'd come back, I lost all hope almost two years ago.

Her eyes flickered over to Kyle as soon as she saw him sanding there.

"Well, who are you?" She asked as she winked. I coughed in her direction.

"I'm the boyfriend," he stated as he wrapped an arm around my body. Jordan looked to me with wide eyes as her mouth opened. She slapped my shoulder.

"Oh, get you!" She gasped. "I leave and you get yourself a hot new boyfriend. Where's the real Cali?" She played. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I demanded.

"For a girl who didn't believe in love, you sure got yourself a looker," she replied. "How times change," she said to herself.

"Jordan," I trailed off.

"What?" She replied innocently, but her eyes twinkled. Suddenly, she gasped again. "Where's Matt?" She jumped up on to the balls of her feet.

"You'll have to look for him," I beamed at her. I couldn't believe she was here, finally. After all these years. It felt like a lifetime.

"I'll do that," she nodded. "We need a gossip," she pointed to me as she left. She didn't utter another word.

I was still smiling, I couldn't be any happier.

"She seems like a handful," Kyle stated. I nodded my head.

"She always has been, I think it's worse this time," I said truthfully. But I loved her even after all of this time.

"You can't stop smiling, I think I'm getting jealous," I looked to him.

"I just missed her, it's been five years," I replied. Kyle nodded as he hugged me.

"Well, I'm happy you're happy,"

"Likewise," I said. Kyle smiled. He was breathtaking. So handsome, so effective.

The day passed by in a blur, and finally, school had ended for the day. Infact, I was even happier there wasn't school tomorrow either.

Jordan came bounding up to me, and I was happy to see her again. She settled herself in well, and it felt as if she never went. But deep down I knew she did, she was my support, my rock, and she left.

I was just happy she was back.

"Hey, girl," she greeted. I smiled in her direction.

"Hey," we both made our way on to the field.

"What you're doing is amazing, Matt told me all about it and he also told me all about you and Kyle, yes I know the juice," her eyes twinkled and she stated.

"Oh, God, I don't want to know what he said," I replied skeptically. Jordan laughed.

"Better not," was her reply.

We stayed in comfortable silence until we stepped foot onto the warm grass.

"This place looks awesome," she looked around. "It looks completely different,"

"It's been five years," I shrugged.

"Still a sarcastic bitch," she said, her voice dripping with humour.

"Still a full on bitch," I shot back. We laughed in unison.

As the day turned to night, the stage lights turned on, and finally Kyle made his way up to us.

Everything was ready, and Jordan and I had worked hard for the last few hours to get it perfect. Jordan wanted to help, and she was extremely helpful.

Kyle sorted out the stage lights, and the sound system. His forhead was alined with beads of sweat, but he looked extra sexy.

"Hey, ladies," he said as he made his way up to us. "Ready to get the crowd in?" He looked to me as he asked. I nodded my head as I smiled. I was nervous, no doubt.

I hoped we raised a lot of money, I hope we raised as much as we could. Mary needed this, and so did Bill. I wanted their hope to remain. I wanted to help.

And if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

"Let's get started," I said. The band was ready, the stage was ready with the lights lighting up the field. There were stations for drinks and snacks, and also stations to buy other things.

As most of the school came flooding in, they laid out there blankets on the floor. We didn't want them to stand but there weren't any chairs, so they shared blankets with their groups which they sat on.

Many people brought plus ones, and family members too. It looked packed, and I was happy.

"Wow," Jordan said as we were standing there right behind the stage. "A whole zoo came,"

"Unbelievable," I breathed.

"Are you happy?" Kyle asked from behind me. I nodded my head.

"Of course," I whispered. "More than happy,"

"Me too, I didn't think many people would turn up with the amount of advertising we did," Kyle replied playfully. I smiled as my head nodded again.

"You should be proud of yourselves," Jordan stated truthfully. I was proud of myself, but I was mostly proud of Kyle. He was amazing, in all aspects.

"I see your father," Kyle pointed to the front, where my father was sat.

"He came?" I asked.

"I asked him," Kyle stated. "He couldn't miss this,"

"Thank you," I replied honestly. I wanted my father here after all.

"No, thank you," Kyle said. I turned to face him. "For doing this with me,"

"We're a team,"

-------------------------------------------------

Hey:) hope you enjoyed. I wasn't going to do a sex scene because I didn't think it felt right;)

But, I still hope you liked it:) I don't think we're far off the end of this story, but there's still a few things left to show you guys. :)

Follow my Instagram if you haven't; Dreamxrse

I love you guys forever x

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 3 MILLIOM READS!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
180K 6.2K 41
Summary It must sound very cliché but this is my story, the story of a nerd ( aka me, Emma) and how my life turned upside down In A mere couple of m...
39.3K 886 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
1.5M 44.6K 30
Stating that Elizabeth Paige had a huge crush on "The Nathaniel Lachlan" since high school would be an understatement but she was a shy girl and neve...