Stars - Tobjizzle

By user3947949426

"If I know what true love is, it's because of you" -- In which Jade meets a stranger who comes to mean much m... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The Flat
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
im back
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
2023 Update

Chapter 20

3.1K 44 13
By user3947949426

“I like us too.”

***
I wake up the next morning with our limbs tangled together. Tobi breathes deeply, still asleep. I lie there for a few moments, just appreciating the calm. I hear the traffic going below us, but otherwise it is nearly silent. I sit up slowly, smiling as I look down at him, before carefully standing up and sneaking out of the room. I grab a glass from the cupboard and fill it with water, drinking slowly as I remember the events of last night.

I put the glass down, filling up the kettle and boiling some water. I lean back on the counter as the water heater up, picking up my phone from where I left it charging last night.

I immediately open the group chat with Talia and Freya, knowing they'll be mad if I don't tell them what happened.

Me:
I'm adding my friend Alicia to this so I don't have to tell the story twice

Freya:
So there is a story 😏
Yeah go ahead and add her though

Jade has added: Alicia

Jade:
Alicia, this is Freya and Talia, you     two this is my best friend Alicia

Alicia:
What is happening

Talia:
This is the #Jobi (#Tade? Neither  sound good) groupchat

Freya:
Alright so what happened? How was it?

Me:

It was great. We just had a nice meal            and then went to back to his
flat and just hung out for a while

Talia:
And? Did you stay over?

Me:
Yeah, but we didn't really do anything
Well…

Freya:
Stop being such a tease, just tell
us already!!

Me:
We just kissed
Twice

Alicia:
Yessss gal get it

Me:
Ok, I gtg I'm making breakfast

Talia:
You're still there?

Me:
Ya

Freya:
Well have fun then

Talia:
Fun… if you know what I mean👀

Alicia:
🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦👅👅👅

Me:
I stg I hate you all

Talia:
You love us really

Me:
Anywayyyy

Alicia:
Byeeee

Freya:
👋

Me:
Bye bitches

I put my phone down on the counter, taking eggs out of the refrigerator. I heat up a pan with some butter, making my tea as I wait for it to heat up.

Five minutes later, I've just finished the eggs and turned the burner off. I pick up my tea from the counter, walking over to the door to the balcony and opening it. I walk out, standing with my forearms rested on the railing, my tea nestled in my hands.

The sun is already high up in the sky, and people are about; doing their errands, heading to work, just going about their daily routines. I stand, deep in thought, just looking out at the city. I can hear the noises of traffic below me, ambulences blaring their sirens every once in a while. There's nothing serene about it, yet I feel so at peace, so satisfied, so at home.

I hear the door open behind me, but don't bother to turn around, knowing it's just Tobi. He walks up.next to my, imitating my pose and looking out at the city.

“Good morning,” I say, before looking over at him and smiling.

“Morning.” He smiles back at me, chuckling.

“Why are you laughing at me...” I say, pouting.

“I'm not I promise!” He says, smiling wider, “I'm just glad you're here.”

My smile comes back and I pick my self up, turning to face him.

“I'm glad I'm here too,” I say softly.

“Can I kiss you?” He asks, taking a step closer.

I giggle, taking a small step forward and looking slightly up at him.

“And why ever would I say no to that offer?”

He kisses me, long and slow and soft and warm.

My eyes are closed and my hand still holds the railing. He pulls away just slightly, and I open my eyes, looking up into his.

“Are you alright?” I ask quietly, fearing I've done something wrong.

“Yeah, I'm fine,” he breathes in deeply, smiling, “I’m great in fact.”

“I'm glad,” I mumble, reaching my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest. He puts his hands around my shoulders, resting his head on top of mine.

“i really like you, you know Tobi,” I mumble.

“I'm so glad,” he says quietly, “if you didn't this might be a bit awkward.”

I laugh into his chest.

“I think what we were just doing before might have been a bit more awkward,” I say, “just a bit, you know.”

He laughs, and I can feel his chest shaking lightly.

“Mmh,” I mumble.

“Not to ruin the moment or anything, but I'm really hungry,” I say, pulling away.

“Yeah, let's go eat breakfast,” he agrees, and we walk back inside.

I take the lid off the pan I was cooking the eggs in, and some warm steam escapes, hitting me in the face.

Tobi pulls out two plates and takes the bread out of the toaster as I serve the eggs on to the plates.

We sit down, putting salt and pepper and things.on our food before we start to eat.

“You're a pretty good egg, you know that, Jade?” Tobi says, grinning as I roll my eyes at his pun.

“You've got to be yolking me, that was awful.” I add.

“Are you kidding me? It was egg-cellent!” He exclaims.

“Uhhh…  yeah, yeah no, I got nothing sorry,” I say, shrugging.

He laughs, “And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why they call me the pun king. You noobs just can't keep up.”

I laugh shaking my head at him. We continue to eat, not having much conversation, until I speak again.

“I got it!” I exclaim.

“You got what now?” he asks, raising his eyebrows, and then he remembers our previous conversation, “Oohhh, a pun.”

I nod.

“Your pun game just isn’t all it's cracked up to be,” I say sarcastically, raising my eyebrows up and down, “Haha. Get it?”

He facepalms.

“Oh god, that was awful, I'm ashamed to be talking with you right now,” he shakes his head.

I laugh, and before he can think of another pun, change the subject.

(A/N I don't like this chapter but I haven't updated in two weeks so this is what you're stuck with)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
270K 2.1K 70
From an insta post, to meeting in person. Follow Harry and Lacey on their cute little adventure to love. Short Chapters x
40.6K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
38.8K 327 43
Madelyn Walsh is a gamer and fashion loving girl. She posts YouTube videos and spends most of her time with her 2 best friends. One day at a concert...