Pokemon Freaky Friday

By TheGoodraGamer

After Luke bets that he could last one whole day with a wild mew he goes through a long and hard day that pok... More

Introduction
Chapter 2: The beginning of a long day
Chapter 3: First Pokemon Battle
Chapter 4: Pure Luck
Chapter 5: Trade resort
Chapter 6: Team Mischievous
A little Talk
Chapter 7: Rescue
Get Ready For More Stories

Chapter 1: The Bet

239 4 0
By TheGoodraGamer

The sunlight shined through the trees as I walked through Mythical Forest looking for a thunder or grass type pokemon that could help me beat the water type gym so I could get my final gym badge and enter the dehelie league. The forest was awfully quiet this time of day for some reason. Everytime you want to encounter a Pokemon they don't appear and when you don't want to encounter one they appear anyways. Finally the grass rustled. I threw a pokeball directly at the patch of grass and the pokeball absorbed the pokemon inside. The pokeball shook once. Twice. The pokemon escaped. I sighed, but as soon as I saw the pokemon my jaw droped. A shiny mew came out and using telepathy it said " Its quite rude to just throw a pokeball at a pokemon without its premision!". "..." I stared at the mew still shocked by my sight. If it was rude to just throw a pokeball I would lower its health and then throw a pokeball. "Go Tysplosion!" I yelled as I sent out my fully evolved starter pokemon. "Ok lets see who im battling today.." said a booming voice. I stared at Tysplosion like he had just throw a pokeball at me. "W-what...?" I turned my head to mew. "Yea. Whenever a human is listening to me speak through telepathy another pokemon could end up joining the communication" Mew gave a sly smile and I just gave it a death stare. "He thinks hes all that huh" I said nudging Tysplosion in the arm. "I'm a girl acually for your information" the mew said in an obviously annoyed voice. "Tysplosion use flamethrower" I said. He quickly sent the flame move towards the mew. She dodged it and said "don't you have something better to do?". "Nah, not really" I said as I sent a pokeball flying. The mew dodged that too and said "How would you feel if someone tried to make you their slave!?". "Well I don't know how that feels and I probally never will. Its not like you could make me a pokemon or something" I responded. "Well acually..." mew continued "I could do that. How aboit this! You go one day as a pokemon without being caught. If you don't get caught you get to catch me. If you do get caught you stay a pokemon and you have to follow your trainer like a good pokemon would". "...deal" I replied after a long pause. "Then its settled. Your day as a pokemon starts tomorrow. Good luck" she said with a little smile as she floated off. "Seems like crap dude" Tysplosion said with a frown on his face. "It'll be fine" I said as I retreat tysplosion. It got dark out so I set up my tent and slept in my sleeping bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
302K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...