After Weirdmaggentin (Stanfor...

By W1tch130

This stor is my second story. it is about when second summer of mabel and dipper coming back and Stan and For... More

Chapter 1- Coming back
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Aurthers note!!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AUTHERS NOTE!
chapter 12
chapter 13
Thank You😹
omg😂 thank you again
Hello there!

Chapter 11

617 12 1
By W1tch130

Obiously Mabels P.O.V

I was having a sleepover party with Grenda, Candy and of course. ME! We was talking about boys until Wendy came up to Grendas house with a cross bow. "Girls! Are you ok!" Wendy said. All worried.

I looked at her confused and looked at the girls next to me. "Um yass! We are having a sleep over party! And you are in time for boy talk!" I said exitenly. Wait. Does Wendy have a crush...or something? I thought.

"Uh, We are in a middle of an apocalypse. WHY in the world are you having a sleep over" Wendy said. My eyes shot up and i ran towards the window and saw a HUGE head screaming constanly.

"Wait! Wheres Dipper? Grunkle Stan? Great unkle Ford?!" I said worried and screaming. Wendy came up to me and hugged me. "Bill took them. Including Y/N" Wendy said. Grenda and Candy hugged me as well.

I looked down at my rist to see a rainbow unicorn hair bracelet. Since when did i get this? I thought. "Hey guys. I think i know why i havent disappeared by Bill" i said. Still looking at the bracelet. Wendy gasped and grabbed me. "You have to save them Mabel. Your the only one who can actrully get close to him" Wendy pleaded.

I looked down and had an idea. "Well i am not ganna do it alone" i said in a heroly way. Then i looked at Candy and Grenda. "Girls!" I yelled. "We need a costume...a creepy costume"

Y/N P.O.V

I sat there in the cage with Ford. Should i tell him. No. Its not the right time yet. But what if he doesn't want the baby. Wait... What if Bill tells him and he thinks i dont want the baby. I worried. Ford noticed that i was worried and he grabbed my hand. "Are you ok" Ford said in a worried manner.

I looked at Ford and hugged him. "I love you" i whispered. He hugged me back. "I love you too" Ford whispered back. I let go of him and looked down to see a small belly coming out.

Magical Time Skip (Mabels P.O.V)

I came out of the closet and walked to my Freaky Friends. I had 3 hands on each arm and a toe on my leg. Fake bruses every where on me for my plan.

Candy and Grenda had a twin creepy vibe on them. Wendy stayed as her self and i told her to keep on eye on us. Juusst in case it won't work.

(Hey guys! Sorry it was late. I was busy all day and it is know 00:21 am Sunday. And sorry no Q/A because no one commented on the chapter so hopefully you will comment a question on this chapter for a Q/A. Evan if it is a randon comment)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 22.6K 23
Dipper and Mabel, now seventeen years old, have decided to stay in Gravity Falls with Stan and Ford. Dipper is still the same, a big geek and a bookw...
18.8K 517 16
"It wasn't meant to go this way. I knew he was planning something, but this isnt what i thought. A portal? To other dimensions? Little did i know id...
160K 3.9K 46
When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work at the tourist trap known as the Mystery...
5.8K 108 14
Weirdmageddon is over and Dipper and Mabel return to California where their parents found out what happened and forbid them from going back next summ...