Soulmates ❥ Haleb

By unrequixted

When Hanna and Caleb reunite and they go through a hard time getting to finally be together again, but when t... More

A/N || Contents
Caleb...Is That You?
It's just the beginning
Back in my life
Trappped...
Captured
Hospitals and Abandoned Parks
Back To You
Broken.
Gone.
She's Back
I missed yous and I love yous
haLeB
I want to be with you for the rest of my life

Love-Napped

137 7 10
By unrequixted

Hanna's POV

I stare at the message, confused. What the hell does it mean?? He's not who you think he is?? What does that mean!? I finally fall asleep at around 1 am, but I'm woken up by my phone chiming.

Hey Han, meet at the abandoned playground by Riverwood Street, 11 am? We need to talk.
-- C

I look at the message wondering if I should go. I'm still a little creeped out, I mean, why did he randomly just appear back in my life? What does he really want? The Caleb I used to know wasn't like this...

Sure.

I replied, then got ready for the day. I put on a pair of shorts and a crop top. with a simple bracelet, long earrings, and simple makeup. I went outside and got some orange juice, and toast.

"Hey Spence" I say.

"Morning Han!" She said. "So what are you going to do today?"

"I'm meeting up with Caleb later, then I dunno, maybe some shopping?" I say, "I'll text you guys."

Spencer seemed shocked or surprised. Was it because of Caleb? I don't know.

I checked my phone, for messages and stuff, then I went out and started going to the park.

When I arrived Caleb wasn't there yet, so I walked over to the swings, there was another rose and note...so Caleb was here.

2nd bench to the right of your favorite place to sketch outfits.
I'll be waiting. xx

My favorite place to sketch outfits? Well.. maybe it's by the gardens? There are benches there right...? I grabbed a taxi and went there.

Hmmm, second bench to the right... I looked around, there were tons of benches, but no Caleb. I continued walking into the gardens. I spotted the big fountain that was in the middle of the gardens, I would usually sit there and sketch, so I looked around... 2nd bench to the right... Caleb! I walked over to him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hanna!" He stood up and hugged me. I wanted him to let go, I don't know why, it's just this feeling. It seems like Caleb has totally changed, yet he doesn't seem like a stranger to me...

"You want a milkshake?" He said.

I just noticed that Caleb had a vanilla milkshake next to him on the bench.

"Oh um sure?" I said.

"Great! I'll get you one now, I recently found a new milkshake bar, I.Love.It!" He said, "The best one i've ever had!"  Then he took a sip from his milkshake. And smiled at me.

"I thought you hated milkshakes!" I blurted out without even thinking. "You told me that one time, my mom made milkshakes and gave one to you."

"What do you mean Hanna?" He said in a strange tone. "I've always loved milkshakes!" and he smiled a big smile.

WHaT? I was creeped out. I know this may be way off, and i've probably gone crazy but....

"When we first met, when you lived in my basement, you were taking a shower and my mom came in. What happened again?" I suddenly asked, this was something only Caleb would know. I've never told anyone.

"What?" He asked with a nervous chuckle.

"What happened?" I asked again, more sternly.

"Well, um Hanna, this was a long time ago... you pretended you were the one showering and got out to give your mom her phone?" He said. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason." I said.

He looked at me curiously.

"Oh dang, sorry Caleb I forgot I told my mom I would help her with something. Rain check?" I asked.

"Oh...okay then." He said, acting weird.

"Great. Sorry again." I said, and ran off, catching a taxi back to the apartment. 'He's not who you think he is.' I know what that means now. Caleb isn't Caleb, and that means the real Caleb must be trapped somewhere. Suddenly I didn't feel scared anymore, I just knew that Caleb was trapped somewhere, and he needed to be saved. 

I reached out to the only person I thought would know how to help me, plus she had the experience. So I got my phone out and called Mona.

Within 5 hours Mona had flown to New York, and we were sitting together at the Prive Cafe.

"So what's up Hanna?" Mona asked. "What was so important I had to fly here straight away?"

"heh, sorry about that, but I need your help Mona." I said. "You're the only person I could think of that would help."

"What about Aria and them." She asked.

"I don't want them involved." I said quickly. "But straight to the point. I need help. 'Caleb' recently came back, and I've been receiving texts from him that are kind of scary, along with roses and notes." I pulled out the rose and note I got today at the swings and showed it to Mona. I also received this text yesterday. I showed her the weird text.

"So...." She said, "You need me to help you find out why 'Caleb' is acting weird, sending these creepy texts?"

"Also to help me save the real Caleb," I said.

So Mona and I started planning everything, we would start searching tomorrow. I told Mona everything since the day Jordan and I broke up. She stayed in a hotel for the night, since I didn't want the other girls to know.

~a few hours later~

I had dinner with Spencer and the girls at Em and Ali's place, then Spence and I got back home. Again I was up at midnight...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I heard a loud knock at the door. Oh no... I said. I slowly walked over to the door, and cautiously opened it. I looked around... huh? There was no note, or anyone outside. That was weird. I was about to go back in when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my mouth and forcefully pulled me backwards.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed, then fainted.

Mona's POV
I couldn't sleep, thinking about what Hanna said to me about Caleb, I kept thinking. Who could it be? And why was this happening? When at around 12:45am I got a text...

If you want to get Hanna back safe and sound, don't tell anyone what Hanna told you, and don't come searching for me, and maybe you'll get her back soon.
- - C

I stared at the message. Hell no. He's got Hanna, what do I do now? I need back up. I know Hanna didn't want her friends into this but this was too important.

I didn't have any of the girl's numbers so I went to my last resource, I called the police station and asked for Toby, fortunately he was there.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Toby, it's Mona. And I haven't got any time to explain, but Hanna's in trouble and I need one of the girl's number's so they can help me."

Surprisingly Toby didn't ask any questions, and he gave me Spencer's number.

Unkown's POV
(time skip back to after Hanna left Caleb at the gardens)

She knows too much, I think she's onto me, I've got to do something.

(Back to just before Hanna was kidnapped)

I love Hanna, but I was too stupid to let her go, and I need her back, she has to be with me. I knock on her door, and hide at the side, where Hanna wouldn't see me. And sure enough she opened the door. She looked around, and I could tell she was confused. She was just about to go back in...

"Sorry Hanna, but I have to." I whispered.

And I wrapped my hands around her mouth, and pulled her back. I heard her scream, then she fainted. I tied her up, put her in my car, and drove to my lair. She should be happy, she'll be reunited with Caleb. He can't have her though. Hanna is mine, she loved me, and I love her, if I can't have her, no one will.

-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A
I hope you liked this chapter!
What will happen to Hanna??

1340 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 150
Queen Bee Alison moved from Riverdale making her the new girl in Rosewood, but will her secrets follow her? Emily only has eyes for Alison but create...
14.6K 346 20
"Caleb?" I ask my heart pounding in my chest He turns facing me "Hanna" He says with disbelief I couldn't believe he was standing here in the same ro...
5.7K 146 53
My nickname is Cube, so in my world, I imagine the PLL cast with different lives. Alison is married to a man named Julian, Spencer is a guy and is ma...
26.1K 481 23
We all keep secrets. Big Secrets, Little Secrets. Sometimes we share the burden and sometimes we don't. Either you do expect some crazy person to mak...