Don't you think my love deser...

By ankitha21

A continuation of ipkknd from the sheetal track. what if khushi is thrown out by Anjali ,shyam,Dadi and shee... More

Prologue
Part 1: Broken and an evil plan
Part 2: A support to her
Part 3: Her family is alive
Part 4 : He is going to become a father
Part 5: Hearing her voice ...
Part 6: Silent meet without her knowledge
Part 7: Realisation of love for her and his baby
Part 8: Convincing her family
Part 9: Dealing with khushi...
Part 10: Welcome function into the mathur family
Part 12: Broken Hearts -2
Part 13: Broken hearts -3
Part 14: Broken hearts -4
Part 15: At Raizada mansion
Part 16: Last part
Epilogue

Part 11: Broken Hearts-1

11.6K 441 48
By ankitha21

All the members stood seeing the way arnav doing aloo puri . All had a full fledeged smile seeing him doing it . His dress was full of wheat flour .

Swadeentha and Naina helpled him in finding the respective things . He made flour loosely and tried to make a puri out of it ..

Arnav , flour is loose said swadeentha.

So what should I do asked arnav. .

Add some flour to it said reena

Arnav added it and started to roll it to make it a little thicker dough than before .

He started rolling it in different , different shapes and fried it in oil in deeper brown .

He sighed as he successfully did the puri . He had smashes the potatoes and made it into a very loose gravy . Gathering a plate he served the puri's and subji into it and.went to their room .

All sees him leaving and giggles.

Arnav opens the door of the room and sees khushi sitting in the bed with her legs folded and her hand around it .She has changed her dress into normal kurti and leggins.

Khushi called arnav.

Khushi turns her face ..

See to that your neck doesnt get cramped  said arnav .

Khushi didnt reply..

Sorry khushi said arnav sitting beside her with the plate of puri's..

Sorry , will not do this time laad governor said khushi.

I just did it for fun said arnav .

For fun said khushi angrily.

I am also angry at you for telling me laad governor infront of all said arnav ..

You deserved it said khushi .

Oh ... i see said arnav.

No need to see said khushi..

Sorry baba , have this food said arnav .

From when did you start speaking like this arnavji asked khushi .

Trying for you said arnav smiling.

Khushi smiled and took the plate from his hand .

Khushi starts having the food .

Is it good asked arnav.

Its awesome said khushi smiling .

Khushi , give me a taste asked arnav.

Khushi fed him . Arnav started coughing .

Khushi dont eat this , it is very bad said arnav .

You made for the first time for me and her . She loves this food said khushi gazing at him.

No khushi , it is not healthy said arnav.

No problem arnavji saying this she eats the whole food .

Arnav gazed at her with wide eyes.

What happened arnavji asked khushi who came after washing her eyes .

You are fine right asked arnav confused.

I am fine said khushi.

Khushi said arnav who sat in the bed with her by side hugging her .

What arnavji asked khushi.

Khushi , I know in our relation , trust was the thing lacked in .I didnt support you and you didnt trust me that time said arnav.

Dont say that i didnt trust you arnavji , the situation was like that said khushi .

Ok the situation was like that. I still sense that there is something hidden inside you khushi . You are not behaving as usual. Just for today just tell how did you felt at that time and i would tell mine . We both can get out of this together said arnav holding her hands.

Arnavji there is nothing like that said Khushi trying to avoid the topic .

Really Khushi asked arnav hugging her .

I am fine arnavji , it will take some time but it will be fine said Khushi .

I need you to let go off it Khushi . Ok first will you speak to payal asked arnav .

Jiji asked Khushi.

She wants to speak to you and is pestering me since yesterday said arnav .

You told her asked Khushi .

Yeah , she was the one who helped me a lot . She told me about you and our baby said arnav.

I will speak arnavji said khushi.

Arnav dialed payal's number.

Arnavji , khushi asked payal.

You itself speak to her saying this he hands over the phone to khushi.

Khushi said payal.

Jiji said khushi .

How are you khushi , I was too worried for you said payal.

I am fine jiji , How is everyone over there asked khushi.

Everyone are fine . You took arnavji wrong khushi . He didnt do that said Payal.

I know jiji , now he is with me said khushi.

Khushi , How is your baby asked payal.

Very fine jiji , dont worry much said khushi..

I want to see you khushi , come fast right asked payal.

Yes jiji , I got my parents back .  I met my both sisters , my raghav bhai , my mumma , my papa said khushi excitedly .

Wow , are they both like you asked payal.

Exactly the same ,everyone will get confused jiji for sure said khushi.

Omg , one khushi itself is difficult to manage said payal.

Jiji said khushi pouting.

Ok , relax, I will call you later , Have some works here in raizada mansion said payal.

Any other one from there knows asked khushi.

No one , i didnt even tell akash too said payal.

Why jiji , what fault did nani do ? asked khushi.

Khushi , if nani comes to know definately anjali jha will come to know then .. No need khushi said payal.

Jiji she is dhi right , give her the respect right asked khushi.

Are you out of your mind , She did everything planning , Have you lost it khushi , did you bang your head some where ? asked payal.

She too throw me out but i dont get it . What planning asked khushi confused.

Ask arnavji , he will tell , for now bye khushi . They are calling me down . Bye saying this payal cuts the call.

What she spoke asked arnav .

Dhi also throwed me out arnavji , I dont get something . She was also with shyam a, dadi and sheetal right asked khushi.

Khushi , dhi knows shyam was a fraud at the time of akash and payal marriage itself said arnav.

What asked khushi shocked.

She did my kidnapping and left clues to you such that you get me and to win shyam trust . She went back of him to show him heaven and then hell . Shyam was the one who did that for her raj kumari . She grew angry and when she learned dadi is the one responsible for everything she devised this drama with help of them . This was all a drama she did to save our family . This is what she says said arnav.

Khushi looked shocked no words left her mouth.

She didnt have any rights to hurt you and our baby khushi . She should have had humanity to do this  that too throwing you in the middle of the night . I am feeling anger rushing through me due to her so i came out . I couldnt stay at the place where she stays said arnav .

I cant believe this arnavji said khushi.

Its hard to believe but the reality said arnav .

You wont go to meet naniji, mamiji , mamaji , jijaji , jiji asked khushi.

We will be with your parents, If they want let them come and meet us said arnav.

But no arnavji , They need your support. You are their pillar arnavji said khushi.

Khushi , we don't need to go to a place where they disrespect you .  What would have happened if nk didn't come . What would happen to you and baby . I would have died khushi , if something have happened to you  said arnav

Don't speak about the things which didn't happen arnavji and don't talk like this here after said Khushi..

Now tell me clearly what happened we both together will leave the past together said arnav .

Arnavji said Khushi.

For us Khushi , please , when did this all start about  asked arnav ..

Khushi starts explaining ....

( Friends I am saying the flashback part now to make you understand what happened ...)

At the kaurava chauth day .

Khushi was cleaning the kitchen along with payal help . Hp came in with a letter.

Khushi bhabi some letter said hp.

For me asked khushi confused..

Yes bhabi said hp handing over the letter.

What letter khushi asked payal.

Khushi opens the letter and gets shocked seeing the report. 

What is it khushi asked payal taking the letter from her hand. She was about to read where khushi takes it from her.

No jiji , some document , You carry on the work , I will be back said khushi.

Why are you lying to me khushi asked payal.

Jiji dont worry , this is nothing. I am going to my room saying this she goes upstairs... Payal was very worried with khushi's behavior..

Khushi enters her room . She didnt find arnav over there . May be went some where out she thought and changed her dress into her normal white salwar and kameez.  She sat in the poo side gazing the stars and report by her side..It was positive 

No she should trust her arnavji. This is not true and for the second time khushi teared the Dna report and  she gets up and throws it in the dustbin .

She lied on the bed with a comforter on her where arnav came in as he left out for some works.

Khushi , are you fine asked arnav worried.

I am fine arnavji ,I am little tired so i laid down said khushi.

Are you sure asked arnav.

Sure arnavji said khushi.

Arnav too laid on beside her where he took her in his embrace as usual while sleeping ...

A person watched from the pool side their sleeping.

Sleep khushiji very well as after few days you will be out said shyam with his smirking tone . He went out through the pool side and went to his room where anjali and dadi was waiting.

What shyamji asked anjali seeing his smirk.

Khushi will now go out of our lives anjali said shyam with an evil tone.

Anjali's hand fisted but she kept numb and plastered a smile.

I will make chote go tomorrow to aarav's  fathers day and khushi will get hurt more said anjali.

She will fight with arnav and that will cause them a rift said dadi smiling.

Once rift is created it will be easy to separate them said shyam.

Sheetal will play according to it right asked Dadi.

Yeah , dont worry said anjali and all proceeded to their rooms.

Khushi wakes up in the middle of the night where she had Heavy nausea sensations . She left to the washroom and throwed up of whatever she had on dinner. Her head started spinning a little and she came out of  the washroom with stumbling steps. She drinks  water in the jug and sits on the bed . Sweat formed in her fore head . She wipes it of from her shawl ..

May be , if i drink some juice it will be fine i guess as it is good for this dizziness saying this she moves to kitchen in the down floor.

She takes the orange juice in the fridge which is kept in one bottle. She fills the juice in a glass fully and drank .She liked it a lot . She completed the whole bottle in a go ...

Khushi said payal .

Jiji you asked khushi.

I came to fill water in the jug said payal pointing out the empty jug.

The food i eat didnt go up well jiji , I throwed up and am feeling little dizzy .So thought to have this juice and i like it so much  , so drink the whole said khushi in a go.

Are you having any food poisoning khushi said payal ..

No jiji , I was feeling restless too when i slept said khushi.

We will go to doctor tomorrow then asked payal.

Nothing will happen jiji , I fasted right , so only this is happening . I will be fine once i sleep said khushi.

Ok come , I will lead you into the room come saying this payal take her into the room and then left to her room after filling the jug of water....

Hey friends this story is going to end in a few chapters.. I dont know how much but soon it would end .

How was the chapter friends ? Please do vote and comment. 

The past will be quite similar to the previous one but I am trying to write it differently a little . Hope you liked it ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
73K 3.5K 15
#3 in ASR as of 20th August 2020 Arnav, Khushi and Anjali are childhood friends. They have been together since Khushi was 5 and now she is 25. 20 ye...
183K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...