Part 16: Last part

Believe me chote said Anjali with a little teary eyes .

I cannot believe you at all a Mrs jha , you broke my trust by playing with my wife 's life . For your revenge or for your selfishness you used Khushi, isn't it wrong . What she did to you dhi? She just filled your life with love and what you did ?? Asked Arnav.

I know Anjali betiya has done fault chote , can't you forgive her . She is also repenting said Mami .

Mami don't support her . I am angry at you too . Why the hell you always compared me with aarav . Why ??  She just used you as a bait to fill Khushi's mind with that thoughts and you didn't realise at all . Why Mami asked arnav .

I .... Bituwa .. I did wrong arnav bituwa . I am sorry said mami stammering .

I don't need any sorry . Mrs jha , you are working for my company right, I am shifting you to London  branch . You are leaving in a week . Just 1 week of accommodation will be given on hotel and then you have to manage to find a house . AR or any of it's employees won't help you . Hire a broker or do anything  . All the package details of you would be given to you by mail . If you want this job to continue then you should agree said arnav coldly .

But arnav bituwa how will she manage alone asked Mami .

Like how Khushi was forced to manage all by herself when she pushed her out said Arnav   arrogantly .

Ok chote ,  I will go said Anjali .

Good said Arnav.

Will you forgive me by this asked Anjali .

I will never forget what you had done dhi . I may forgive you but I won't forget this deed from my heart . Ever said   arnav ( This dialogue credit goes to mumtaz of Tamil Bigg boss 😂😂😂😀 . This dialogue is apt for the situation so used this dialogue ).

Anjali looks down in sadness .

When should I leave asked Anjali .

Within a week said arnav .

Anjali nods her head and leaves to the room . She will accept any punishment for him . She knows she did bad and she wants forgiveness .. Mami too went off to her room silently without speaking anything .

Arnavji said Khushi .

Don't interfere , if she goes out only she will know the pain said arnav sternly .

I agree with you arnavji said payal in support to Arnav .

Jiji , He is behaving like a mad then you too are supporting him asked Khushi to payal .

She did Wrong Khushi said Payal .

So you will also repeat the same . If some one jumps in the well and in return you too will jump . It is like this said Khushi .

I dont want any suggestions in this . I am correct in doing  said Anav ,

Khushiji , Bhai is correct said Akash .

I am not going to involve in this . Do anything you want as you wish  said Khushi Moving up to the room .

Khushi said Payal .

Leave , I will speak to her . Nani you dont have any objection right asked Arnav .'=

No chote , Let her also face then only she will learn said nani  in assurance to him .

Nani , Tomorrow we all are going to lunch tomorrow to Mathur's mansion said  Arnav .

Why us asked Payal .