Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Meeting Your Sibling/s

14.3K 309 159
By thesleepymonster

Slenderman-

Your sister looked at you before pointing to Slender with her thumb. "He's the one who broke Mom's favorite lamp?" She whispered.

"The one and only." You said with a smile. Slender gasped quietly and looked where the lamp use to sit. "That was your mom's favorite lamp? You said it wasn't a big deal."

You and your sister laughed a bit before calming down. "He's funny." (S/N) commented, patting your shoulder. Slender tilted his head confused. "Why is that funny?"

"We don't like that lamp." You both said. You covered your face with your hands. "Not even dad could convince her to not get it." Your sister sighed dramatically. "She got a couple and has them around the house.

Slender understood. "Oh, so, me breaking the lamp wasn't a big deal?" You nodded with a smile. "Yeah."

(S/N) hummed and tugged his arm a bit. "How much for you to shatter the next few?"

Jeff the Killer-

"Stay away!" Your brother shouted, arms out and in front of you, glaring at Jeff. You raised a brow and Jeff smiled irritated. "What?"

"You're not gonna kill (N/N)!" He turned and hugged you while you were thinking before getting it. "Oh."

Jeff waved his hands. "Oh, what?" He asked, crossing his arms. "You strangled me and would've killed me but he walked in."

He thought about before groaning. "Dammit. I hoped he didn't see me." He said, taking a step to you.

"Well, he did and now thinks you're here to strangle me." You said, making Jeff frown. "Not helping, babe." You hummed and patted (B/N)'s shoulder. "Hey, he's not here to hurt me."

He looked up at you then Jeff. "He's not?" Jeff nodded, hugging you from behind. "I am here to kiss and cuddle big brother (M/N)."

"Smooth." You commented sarcastically. He pinched your side making you squeak a bit. "Oh...does that mean (S/N) gets to dress him up instead of us."

Jeff gave a small confused 'huh' before seeing you nod. "Exactly! No more princesses and cheerleaders for us! Jeff can be that."

(B/N) liked that. So, he liked Jeff.

BEN Drowned-

(S/N) stared at BEN before looking at you and humming. "He's kinda short. Just a couple inches than you." She commented making you laugh. BEN gasped and crossed his arms.

"It's easy to pin him down though." He said, sitting on your bed. You blushed and hit his arm lightly. (S/N) shrugged. "Yeah, I know. He's cute that way."

BEN nodded, patting your chest. "He's the package. Cute, gamer, and awesome."

"Hurt him even one bit, Link and no one will ever find your body once I hide it." She said, arms crossed. You held the game she wanted to her. "Don't scare him too much, sis."

She patted your head. "Well, I'll let you help." You smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't mind hiding a body."

"Wait, you wouldn't mind hiding MY body?" BEN asked, pointing to himself. You gave a hum. "I wouldn't. If you hurt me then I'll make sure no one ever finds you."

He opened his mouth slightly, horrified by your statement. Your sister chuckled and pinched your cheek. "Everyone's got a mean streak."

Masky-

Masky sat with your sister on his lap and your brother on his back. Your siblings have taken a liking to him.

"Why do you wear a mask?"

"These gloves look cool."

"Do you really like our brother?"

"What about cheesecake?"

"Do you and big bro do it?"

Masky looked over at where you were sitting, wanting help. You snorted, trying not to laugh. "They're just little kids, Maskers. Just a bit longer till my parents come to get them."

"You said that three times." Masky said, feeling your sister playing with hands, your brother with playing his hair.

You laughed and leaned against your hand. "Deal with and you might get a treat in the end."

"I can handle a little bit longer." He commented, trying to braid (S/N)'s hair.

Hoodie-

"How can you my handle brother?" (S/N) asked, tilting her head. You gasped, hands over you chest as if shot. "I'm not that bad!"

Hoodie hummed, pinching your cheek. "I know someone who can be a bit similar. Your brother is mild." You whined, trying to get him to stop.

"Well, I guess don't hurt him or I'll be shooting till you're gone."

"Mhm, I'll keep that in mind." He said, letting your cheek go. You rubbed your cheek with a pout. "That hurt."

Your sister pinched you other cheek. "Not like anyone can help it." You whined. "Come on!"

Hoodie chucked. "I think we'll get along." (S/N) nodded. "I think so too."

Ticci Toby-

Toby bent down to your little sister's height and smiled. "Hi, I'm Toby!"

(S/N) hid behind your leg shyly. She looked at you. "Go on." You smiled, patting her head. She looked at Toby and held her hand to him. "I'm (S/N)."

Toby picked her up with an excited laugh. "You're so cute!" He said, smiling widely. Your little sister held onto him with wide eyes.

He looked at her and tilted his head. "Hm? No smile?" He asked. She shook her head. "Wanna see if your big brother is ticklish?" He asked, getting a small smile from her.

She started to whisper in his ear where to tickle you. He nodded once she was finish. "Should we sneak up or pounce?"

"Pounce."

You've lost track on how many times they attacked and tickled you.

Eyeless Jack-

Your little sister stared up as you were on Ej's lap, wearing nothing but some shorts and his hoodie.

"(M/N)?"

You waved with a small smile. "Hey." Ej pulled his hands out from under the hoodie and cleared his throat.

"Who is...this?"

"My/His boyfriend." Ej and you said in unison.

She blinked and then turned around. "Papa! (M/N) has a boyfriend!" She screamed, running out of the room. You gasped and got off Ej's lap.

"Wait, get over here!" You shouted, going after her. You picked her up and ran back to your room.

"What was that!" You dad yelled.

"Nothing!" You shouted, closing your door. You set (S/N) on her feet and put your finger to your lips. "Ej is our secret. Nobody needs to know. Just me and you."

"Do I get 20 bucks?"

You tapped your foot before digging into Ej's pocket and pulled his wallet out. "Ej will pay." You held your pinkie out. "Our secret?" She nodded and wrapped her finger around your's. You gave her the money and she giggled, skipping out.

"Did you just..."

"Are you ready to meet my father dearest?"

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it. "Got it."

Homicidal Liu-

"Liu and Sully? I didn't know you would have two guys." Your little brother asked, leaning against his hand. You nodded, holding a fork to him. "Split personality. You're wondering why it's so noisy, well it's because of those two."

Your little brother raised a brow and ate the piece of meat that was on the fork. "You guys aren't like doing it that often? Wouldn't that hurt?"

"I'm not the one hurting."

"You're a top?" He asked.

"We are not even, you know what, we aren't discussing this. Who knows how our parents react."

"React to what?"

You both looked to see Liu with his hands in his pockets, head tilted. Your brother looked at you and shrugged. "He's good looking." You nodded in agreement.

"Aww, we're good looking, haha." Sully commented.

(B/N) blinked and looked at Liu. "Bro, what was..."

"Liu, Sully, this is my little brother." You said, leaning against the counter. They hummed before kissing your cheek and looking in the fridge. "Nice to meet you. Hurry, bunny, you'll miss out on the fun."

They grabbed the whip cream can and walked back to your room. (B/N) tapped the counter before looking at you.

"So, you're a bottom?"

"Goddammit, you."

Laughing Jack-

Lj and your big sister shook hands while you introduced them to each other. "So, this is the one with the twisted nose." She said making Lj gasp and looked at you.

"I know, right but can't forget his height!"

She nodded, hands on your shoulder. "He makes us look like shrimps!" You put your hands on her shoulder. "Exactly! You should see his pajamas on me!"

"I bet the pants just slip off and his shirt leaves your shoulder open." She grinned. You nodded, pointing at Lj. "He's my giant candy loving boyfriend!"

Lj blinked, confused at what he was watching. (S/N) looked at Lj. "I have one thing to say."

"Oh, OK."

She grabbed the tip of Lj's nose and pulled him down slightly. "Hurt my brother and this nose will be long gone and I'll be sure to leave some bruises." She said with an innocent smile.

Lj laughed nervously. "I-I see. It's not in my plans to hurt him."

(S/N) let him go with a wide smile. "I'm so very glad!" She laughed, patting his shoulder harshly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 380 38
So i was inspired to write a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios and if u have any requests or characters add then send me a message.
370K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...
59.1K 861 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
10.4K 171 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...