dark possession ❥ YOONNIE (sl...

By kpopinesss

"bittersweet honey." BOOK 2 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU) More

Intro
1 ; "guilty pleasure, am't I?"
2 ; "I never told you that you couldn't touch what's yours."
3 ; "I have limits. I'm not pushing them just to lose you."
4 ; "it's hard for his kind to feel like us."
5 ; "what makes you think you won't be happy with me?"
6 ; "what i want..."
7 ; " .. is you"
8 ; "but will you learn to love him even if he doesn't love you?"
10 ; "so fight for her the way she fought herself for you."
11 ; "will you marry me?"
12 ; "..when does the fun part happen?"
+ YOONGI'S TRUE FORM
13 ; "until he got what was his."
14 ; "say I love you without fucking it up."
15 ; "the little things."
16 ; "you spoil me ."
17 ; "how can you love me?"
18 ; "when do you mean anything you say?"
19 ; "so this is what it feels like,"
20 ; "you can take it."
21 ; "i dont like to share either."
*THE WEDDING*
22 ; "will you teach me?"
23 ; "unfortunately yes."
24 ; "fallen, bide well please."
25 ; "i cant just burn a whole town down."
26 ; "i love you"
27 ; "the message."
28 ; "say hi to momma."
29 ; "he resents you."

9 ; "your situation may not be so bad after all.."

1.7K 97 53
By kpopinesss

a/n : short and honestly just pulled out of my ass 😂😂 . sorry guys.

.

MIN YOONGI

.

(must always give pic edit creds)

.

"She seems nicer than your type, Yoongi." Seokjin told me as we talked away from the table.

Jennie looked tired and not to mention parched. She licked over her pink stained lips more than usual and the makeup over her dark circles wasn't helping.

"You're cutting yourself a bit short for what she deserves." He mumbled taking a subtle sip from his glass. "Though, I can see what won you over. Everyone's drooling over her."

"She's vulnerable." I told him sternly, my chest tight from the stares she received from other beings in the room. "They're cutting theirselves short if they think they can even come closer than an inch to her."

He chuckled at the possessiveness in my growl. "Maybe it's to broaden your horizons, my delicate child. She can handle herself it seems."

Her eyes were slowly closing as she tried hard to keep her head lifted. My lip twitched to her tiredness and I sighed excusing myself from my senior.

"If you'll excuse me,"

"Please. If you two need anything, Yoongi." Jin tugged on my suit jacket before I could flee. "You know to call me."

I nodded before hurrying towards Jennie who stood up upon my arrival. I cleared my throat calmly and laid my hand against the arch of her back. I intimately placed myself close to soothe her anxiousness, the feeling of her slow beating heart causing me more displeasure than I should have. My lips caressed the tips of her right ear only for her to shudder under my touch. Though I expected for her to be uncomfortable, she eased at my gesture and closed herself in my arm.

"You want to go up to the room, honey?" I whispered, my free hand brushing down her flattening curls.

She hummed but moved her head to face me. "I want to go home."

"Home?"

"Our home."

Her brown hazel eyes glistened at me and her bottom lip trembled slightly. I have no feelings. But I know what she feels. I've seen sadness on human's before. Though she's miserable, she wants to be miserable with me.

I don't think I can ask for someone better nor can I find anyone like her.

To me, she's perfection in it's truest form.

"Anything for you.."

.

Jennie Kim

.

"Yoongi.." I whined tiredly tugging at the comforters as he buried his face in a book. "You said we could."

"Could what?" He boredly replied, eyes not wavering from the letters printed on the pages.

"Have sex."

His eyes glanced at me with not the slightest reaction to what I had just said. So much for messing with the guy when his brain only functions on words of a book. "What's that?"

"I hate you." I slumped down on the bed, laying back against his legs covered with the blanket. "I always have to keep my word and here you are being an asshole about promises you make."

He airily chuckled at the word vomit I made and sat up to meet my laying figure. His large pale hands played with the mess of hair laid against him and he leaned down to look into my broad eyes.

"Do you really hate me?" He asked quietly, serious but playful.

My tongue grazed my lips before they parted to speak. "I should.."

"But you don't." He chuckled again and I nearly slapped that smile off his face. "You know I don't have any time left to leisure around. The faster this whole thing happens, we can get all the time in the world."

"I'm tired today." I replied softly. I turned my head to face him, his eyes not leaving my own. "Can we skip a day of torture please? After you dragged me into whatever torture hole that was earlier."

"Jennie.."

"You asked me to comply just for a little longer." I inched closer to him as he blinked at me. "At least do this for me."

"A day without torture gives your body proper time to heal." He mumbled. "It'll just get harder."

"I want to spend time with you." I was finally close enough to wrap my fingers around the material of his shirt. He looked down at my curled fists with a low shudder, my eyes not leaving his hooded ones. "The you that doesn't want to torture me."

He sighed against me, his cold breath fanning my numbing lips. It was unbearably cold, his breath. Everything about him including his personality. But every time I thought about what could be us, this stupid inverted fantasy of mine creates, I feel warm. I've never felt a close enough love like I did with Yoongi. All he did was torture me, abuse me, own me like an object but I saw good in an evil being like him. I don't believe in religion so I don't believe in fate— stupid soulmates. But I feel like I'm meant to be here. To be punished a life with him. I've earned content somehow from what I've suffered in the past. Choosing him and giving everything I have up just for him? I can't be more content with that alone.

"Don't pretend like you love me. And I don't need you to kiss me and hold me in your arms like a frail child, Yoongi." I mumbled leaning closer, my heart being the only thing felt in the room for him right now. "But need me more than just for yourself, honey. Please."

"You beg me for the impossible, Jennie Kim." He grunted shakily holding himself back with strained arms. "But I'd do anything for you, why can't you understand that?"

Because I know you won't love me the way I will. And I'll say it a million times in my head until you can prove me wrong.

.

"So I heard you left the party early?"

Yoongi had a small meeting with Jimin and some other big guys in whatever cult he's in, leaving me with Irene and Kihyun back in the city. I met some more of his so-called acquaintances who seemed more afraid of speaking to me than wanting to meet me in general.

"Yeah." I breathily answered watching as meaningless cars zoomed by the café we were at. "I don't think I fit in."

"Oh sweetie, me neither." Irene giggled softly and nudged at Kihyun who looked a bit clueless staring blankly at the black haired beauty beside him. "Don't you agree, hyunnie?"

"The fuck you call me?" He cringed at the nickname and Irene's face dropped.

"The fuck you just ask?"

"Okay..." I chuckled coolly calming them down from a heated argument. "Why don't you fit in, Irene?"

She rolled her eyes at the dark fairy then looked to me. "Demons have a special emotion that even werewolves, warm blooded species' can't relate with. I personally am not a big fan of Jimin but he's like our president, you know? If you can't beat em' , join em'."

"And Yoongi?"

She smiled at the mention of his name and leaned in the palm of her hand. "I shouldn't tell you this cause I don't want you to think of me as competition but I was in love with him."

"Oh." I pursed my lips, my heart clenched at the words coming out of someone else's mouth. "That's a bit unfortunate."

"I'm a beta wolf. I have this expectation to mate with an alpha." She blinked softly. "I wanted him even though I'm not allowed to. But he wouldn't have loved me and I can't accept that like you can, Jennie."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, sweetie pie! It's not your fault." Her face smiled so genuine, almost like the flushed emoji on an iPhone. "He's kind hearted for someone without a heart. Hundreds— maybe thousands of girls have fallen for him in their lifetime only to be either rejected or broken hearted. You're lucky he chose you."

"Don't worry about hard feelings, Jenbear." Kihyun insisted. "She's got a forbidden boyfriend, anyhow."

My eyes widened and I saw her glare at the boy next to her. "Why is it forbidden?"

"Cause she's married to her mate."

I choked on air.

"You're what?"

"I'm married, Jennie." She smiled. "But I'm dating Kihyun."

I'm going to— there is too much dialogue going on and I think I might die today.

"What.." I planned a little shocked.

"Yoongi, my husband, now you included are the only one's who know." Irene admitted with a blushed expression. "Mate's are something that you either love or don't. In my case, I wasn't happy with what I was chosen to have. When two people in the relationship want it, I think that's more than enough. Kihyun and I are two people who ended up on the wrong ends. Now we want each other more than anything else in the world."

"Yoongi wants you, Jennie." Kihyun leaned forward. "And you want him."

"Do you understand now that your situation may not be so bad after all?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.3K 53
A Vampire Story where no one informed Jimin.
710K 32K 32
Maybe Taehyung should have never opened that box...
267K 12.3K 39
"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language.
77.1K 4.3K 49
"a lot can happen in two months" lower case intended book 1