Her Beef 4: Happily Ever After

By KeyzDoinwell

Desire and Aubrey are trying to put the drama they have faced behind them. They are now in full swing plannin... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Check In
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Check In
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Thoughts

Chapter 36

626 43 1
By KeyzDoinwell

Shakeya

I pulled up to the hospital to see a shit load of fans just across the street. They were holding posters and signs.

I parked and got out. I was taking Cj out when people started yelling my name.

"Shakeya! Shakeya!" the crowd yelled.

I just went into the hospital. When I got to Aubrey's floor there were lots of people.

I went to the desk when I walked up to me.

"Shakeya can we talk?" OB asked me.

I signed my name and Cj's. "No there is nothing to talk about."

I went to Aubrey's room and Miss Sandy was there.

"I can come back."

"No sweet heart. Stay talk. I will talk Cj to get ice cream." she said.

Cj started clapping cause he heard ice cream. I hugged Sandy and kissed Cj.

I sat in that chair and just looked at him. I started crying. I never cry this much. Hell the last time I cried this much I was pregnant.

"Aubrey it's me Shakeya. I know I give you hell all the time, but I need you to wake your ass up. Your kids need you and so does Desire."

I held his hand. "Aubrey I need your advice. I fucked up and had sex with OB. I am so mad at him right now, but I still like him. I love Carlos but I am so torn. Please get up so you can give me advice."

"Shakeya I love you. I need you in my life." he said.

When I looked up it was OB on the other side of the bed. Was he listening to me?

"You don't know what love is. You lied to me. You didn't tell shit about knowing this girl. I can't trust you. You let her call you O'Brien, so you have a personal relationship with her."

I had to tell him how I really felt. This was just to much to deal with today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.5K 49
Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a changed man. He feels that since all his...
6.8M 147K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
839 47 35
Dylan and Sapphire have been neighbors for 6 years now. They have hated each other since high school though. But one day they both get dumped by thei...
Torn By Dan

Teen Fiction

1.3K 107 18
She's torn between the two. Her dream guy, and the guy she has been longing for. They each bring huge amounts of trouble into her life, but who will...