Forbidden Choices

By MelMalfoy101

Meet Jaya Smith or is that her true identity? Her whole life shes lived a life but what if all that life was... More

Forbidden Choices
Midnight Heaven
Escape
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The Yule Ball Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chpater 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 *Redone*
Chapter 51 *redone*
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
The final Author's note

Chapter 63

136 2 0
By MelMalfoy101

A/N: Yeah remember when i said no more than 5 chapters?

"Harry Potter is dead. He was killed as he ran away, trying to save himself while you lay down your lives for him. We bring you his body as proof that your hero is gone" Voldemort's voice rang out

"The battle is won. You have lost half of your fighters. My Death Eaters outnumbered you, and the Boy Who Lived is finished. There must be no more war. Anyone who continues to resists, man, woman, or child will be slaughtered. As will every member of their family.Come out of the castle now, kneel before me, and you shall be spared. Your parents and children, your brothers and sisters will live and be forgiven, and you will join me in the new world we shall build together"

"Come"

Everyone was now scattered around the front of the school as the parade of Death Eaters came forward, with Hagrid carrying the lifeless body that was Harry Potter.

"NO!" Professor McGonagoll screamed.

"No!"

"No!"

"Harry! HARRY!"

People screamed out, in anger and in sadness that he was dead.

"SILENCE!!" Voldemort screamed "Do you see now? Harry Potter is dead! He was nothing, ever, but a boy who relied on others to sacrifice themselves for him!"

"Now. Who will come and join me? You shall be spared immediatly if you do" he said and extended his arms.

Even i expected for all the Slytherins to surge forwards but surprisingly.... they didnt. Only one stepped up, Pansy, but that was it, she was the only one that would join him.

"Come now! Surely there must be more? Draco?" he called out

Draco retreated backwards into the crowd, his blond hair was tousled and singed and streaked with Ash from explosions going off in the school, his face was dirty and some of his suit was torn. He didnt complain about how unruly he looked. No. He simply stepped backwards into the crowd and gripped the hand of his best friend.

"Gregory Goyle?" Voldemort called.

Goyle stayed behind too. Clearly seeing his best friend die had been enough to keep him back.

Neville Longbottom broke through the silenced crowd and immediatly my mother shot him down.

"Who is this? Who has volunteered to demonstrate what happens to those who continue to fight when the battle is lost?"

"Its Neville Longbottom my Lord! The boy who has been giving the Carrows so much trouble! The son of the aurors, remember?"

"Ah i remember. But you are a pureblood are you not Neville? Why not join us? Instead of having to be killed?"

"I'll join you when hell freezes over! Dumbledore's Army forever!" Neville cried valiantly.

"Very well. Onto the original plan" Voldemort said and set the sorting hat on Neville's head "There will be no more sorting at Hogwarts. There will be no more Houses. Slytherin will suffice for everyone. Wont they, Neville Longbottom?"

He set fire to the hat.

"Neville is demonstrating what will happen when you continue to oppose me" said Voldemort.

What happened next was utter chaos. The centaurs ran through and shouted loud war cries. The giant on our side came running in yelling "HAGGEr!" and crying. This brought on the anger of the bigger giants.

The centaurs threw arrows and amongst that chaos, Neville shot up and in one fluid movement, he slived off the snake's head.

Voldemort screamed but that was nothing compared to the loud yell that came from Hagrid "HARRY! HARRY WHERES HARRY?"

The wizards were forced back into the castle as the Death Eaters and the Blood Traitors began to duel once more. Death Eaters were struck down by some unseen force and Voldemort kept shooting spells and shouting out instructions to his followers. But his victims of those spells were not always hit.

Suddenly a whole stream of house elves swarmed into the entrance hall, they were screaming and waving carving knives and cleavers. At the front of the small army was the one i recognized to be my mother's infromant house elf.

"Fight! Fight! Fight for my Master, defender of house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!" he screamed.

And man could they fight. They hacked and stabbed at the ankles at legs of Death Eaters.

There were falling Death Eaters everywhere. The Weasley's were attacking Death Eaters in revenge for their fallen son.

Voldemort was dueling McGonagoll, Slughorn, and Kingsley.

My Mother fought Hermione, Ginny and Luna. And then she shot a killing curse which narrowly missed the weasle-ette.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BICH!!!!" Molly screamed and ran towards my Mother.

And here.... is where i make my entrance.

"NO!!" i screamed finally making my presence known. My boots made a loud boom as they dropped to the ground with me in them. My robes billowed

"Ah Jaya! Wanting to help mommy eh?" Bellatrix said.

I shut her up for good by pointing my wand at her "Shut up you psychopathic bich!" i hissed.

"Jaya jaya!" Voldemort laughed "you already know you are my favorite you do not have to go trying to earn it!"

"Shut up! Shut up! Your in denial you idiot! I am not trying to gain your favor. Before i was but not now. Tongiht i have watched your people kill inoccent people, people that were only fighting for what they believed in, you've lied about maybe a 100 things tonight alone and how many have you lied about this entire war?" i said in a deadly hiss.

"What things have you done that you should be punished for? How many people have you shattered their hearts? Well off the top of my head i can think of one. One person. Who you threw to the dogs since the day she was born, only to be abused every day since she was 7 to when she was 14" i said "You let me be r^ped when i was 16, let the child i had in my womb get killed. Oh and when im done here im going after you Lucius!" i called

"You took away everyone i held most dear and for what? For me to become the whore you see today. Do you have any idea the amount of humiliation, pain and heartache ive gone through? Oh yeah and worse of all. Tonight." i said

"Tonight i wacthed you kill you 'second hand man' and watch your 'second hand woman' be killed and you did nothing. You did nothign for your daughter and nothing for the mother of that daughter. Oh and guess what Daddy dearest? Tonight the worst thing of all is that i watched your stupid death eaters kill the one i truly love. That right ladies and gentlemen i, Jaya Annabell Riddle was in love with a Blood fuqing traitor! Oh and not just that" i raised my left hand "i was married. Yupp married and pregnant you dumbarse"

"Want to know who this Blood Traitor i was fuqing was? None other than Fred Weasley of course" this earned a collective gasp from the Weasley clan "Let me tell you something to all of you the only reason i joined the death eaters is because you took away anyone i loved, so to avoid you hurting any more people i joined you. But you've already finished off everyone so why even bother? I never cared about Blood status and i wont start caring now. And as long as i am still alive i will not let you kill any more people. Not tonight nor ever" i hissed again.

"Jaya you dare go against me? The Dark Lord?!" Voldemort boomed "after what you have just told me you are no daughter of mine and i will duel to kill!"

"Bring it on" i said extending my wand

He shot a non-verbal curse at me but i blocked it with ease, just like the next and next, i kept on blocking his spells and curses and jinx's. I didnt shoot back though because it would be in a vain attempt. We were equals when it came to dueling, he had taught me everything he knew.

"You cant beat me!" i laughed "you were foolish enough to teach me everything you knew! I guess YOUR weakness IS going to be your downfall!" i laughed

"Not everything. I didnt teach you.... that" he said and i felt a ripping sensation at the sides of my ribs and my stomach and my back. I collapsed to the floor immediatly in great pain, into my pool of blood.

"See Jaya what Daddy didnt teach you" Voldemort said "is to fight with werewolves"

I looked up and saw Greyback's smirking face

"Fuq you" i said to Greyback and threw the silver bangle my father had given me as a protection against werewovles "i hope you...." i wheezed "burn in hell.... you... jackarse".

"You were very brave" i heard a voice whisper in my ear.

"Oh fuq" i wheezed

"Its Harry, im still alive" the voice said

"Well... ob... vi... ously" i wheezed "i did-did-didnt buy you t-time f-for n-no-nothing"

"Thank you"he whispered and pecked my cheek "ill make sure everyone knows how great you are. Rest in Peace now , brave Jaya" he whispered.

I closed my eyes then looked around one final time and let the last thing i saw was George leaning over me so i saw Fred while Harry threw off his invisibility cloak....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 772 64
After Bellatrix Lestrange is sent to Azkaban - her young daughter, Bexley, is kidnapped and raised under a new identity. She is sent to Hogwarts, liv...
87.4K 2.9K 26
[THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR TGE REWRITTEN VERSION.] [No Mythology] Percy Jackson was born into a life of manipulation...
5K 270 40
Charlize Lysander wants many things. Having a dying mother is not one of those things. Neither is being Voldemort's daughter. But she doesn't know th...
30.9K 703 28
*COMPLETE BUT UNDER REVISION* [ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO JK ROWLING] Y/n never felt right at Ilvermorny, of course, she loved it there but she never f...